Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sluttyrhia aka Millie2269 - Trowbridge  (Read 9726 times)

1 review(s) for Millie2269 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for xSaucySophiex (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7141342) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline hamchang

Yet there are several reports here of her pulling a scam? Are you saying those are all wrong?

I've seen one. Where are the others?

Offline vsgp3

I've seen one. Where are the others?

I was scammed by this lady - met by a guy on stairs and  I foolish paid him  on way  to apartment  (we live and learn) - the WG  was with friends waving at me from a third or fourth floor balcony as I made my way back to my car which was parked in a a nearby supermarket car park.  I'm sure I made comment of it at the time
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 03:25:42 pm by vsgp3 »

Offline Aces21

I was scammed by this lady - met by a guy on stairs and  I foolish paid him  on way  to apartment  (we live and learn) - the WG  was with friends waving at me from a third or fourth floor balcony as I made my way back to my car which was parked in a a nearby supermarket car park.  I'm sure I made comment of it at the time

You should've reviewed this ( it's a nailed on negative) irrespective of the time it happened to save others from same fate.

Offline Your_dark_knight

You should've reviewed this ( it's a nailed on negative) irrespective of the time it happened to save others from same fate.

100% agree  :thumbsup:

Offline vsgp3

:manhater:

To be honest I thought I had or had added to a thread