Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyElise  (Read 23659 times)

11 review(s) for sexyelisexxxx (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ciscoxxx69

Elise text'd me last night to apologise for her move to Reading from Maidenhead, and I see she has now explained the reason for her move on her AW profile.......

Also, I noticed that her website is now up and running......if you were in any doubt about her sexiness, just look at her intro video  :crazy: :P :wacko: :cool:

External Link/Members Only

Ah.....apparently it was only up for testing for a while. It should properly be up in 'the next few days' sorry for the duff info

a10

Well Reading works for me - I've booked her for 4.30 today! Requested the schoolgirl outfit and simply got a reply of "Sure xx"  :thumbsup: Why can't it always be this easy?!? Looks like her location is close to the shopping centre so parking shouldn't be an issue.

I'll probably put up a field report... for the greater good obviously, not showing off or anything at all  :cool:

Offline Shyboy

Well Reading works for me - I've booked her for 4.30 today! Requested the schoolgirl outfit and simply got a reply of "Sure xx"  :thumbsup: Why can't it always be this easy?!? Looks like her location is close to the shopping centre so parking shouldn't be an issue.

I'll probably put up a field report... for the greater good obviously, not showing off or anything at all  :cool:

Hmmm... looks like I have to try this particular interest too... all these recommendations... can't go wrong at the moment... Thanks Cisco.. You're a hero...

a10... report just for scientific purposes obviously...

a10

Hmmm... looks like I have to try this particular interest too... all these recommendations... can't go wrong at the moment... Thanks Cisco.. You're a hero...

a10... report just for scientific purposes obviously...

Well I've just finished and the report will be coming up in a separate thread. It will be positive, rest assured!

Tim20

Just wanted to give a massive shoutout to ciscoxxx for telling me to see this women !! You're a
 Legend !!!
Was thinking of doing a review but there are 2 currently quite new  but can if anyone thinks I should ! But it's all true and more !! One amazing cock loving horny northern girl !! 
Saw her today and had a 1 hour taster session with her looking fucking hot in her secretary outfit she sucked me dry! Teased the life out of me with her kissing and playing with my cock  and I gave her two real  good fuckings my favourite one being with her on her front and me pulling her hair and pounding that hot rear of hers !!
Top punt and will be seeing her again for sure !!!  :wackogirl: feeling Drained  :crazy:

vorian

Just wanted to give a massive shoutout to ciscoxxx for telling me to see this women !! You're a
 Legend !!!
Was thinking of doing a review but there are 2 currently quite new  but can if anyone thinks I should ! But it's all true and more !! One amazing cock loving horny northern girl !! 
Saw her today and had a 1 hour taster session with her looking fucking hot in her secretary outfit she sucked me dry! Teased the life out of me with her kissing and playing with my cock  and I gave her two real  good fuckings my favourite one being with her on her front and me pulling her hair and pounding that hot rear of hers !!
Top punt and will be seeing her again for sure !!!  :wackogirl: feeling Drained  :crazy:

Go for it the more reviews the better, I am seeing her myself this afternoon and will be doing a review for sure. Thanks again to Mr Cisco.

Tim20

Well you will have a great time for sure !! I will then as be good to get more reviews under my belt !! Wish I could go back for more she's great !! So much better punting with a women who quite clearly loves doing what she is doing !

vorian

Well you will have a great time for sure !! I will then as be good to get more reviews under my belt !! Wish I could go back for more she's great !! So much better punting with a women who quite clearly loves doing what she is doing !

Literally walking in the apartment now,  love the pre punt buzz

Offline Stiltskin

I read that as 'Literally wanking in the apartment now'

I think I might be spending too much time on this forum!

a10

Field report?  :D     Must've been a good time, but we want DETAILS!!  :yahoo:

vorian

Field report?  :D     Must've been a good time, but we want DETAILS!!  :yahoo:

Just got back in the car,  review a bit later, excellent time, gold standard WG. Incredible roleplay. Very kinky.

Tim20

Glad you had a great time !! I tried to do a bit  of shopping in John Lewis after but my legs were gone so went for a drink instead in Starbucks  !! Great to have found another top girl that visits this area !!

a10

Just got back in the car,  review a bit later, excellent time, gold standard WG. Incredible roleplay. Very kinky.

Glad you enjoyed yourself V. She is Gold Standard isn't she? Definitely looking to re-book soon, very rare I do that for someone I've seen once, so soon I mean.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Well good evening to you Gentlemen! :hi:

So .... Elise.....I wasn't wrong was I ??? :drinks:

That girl just loves Cock.....and it shows. She just lives for spunk.....and it shows.
She just loves to tease.....(tongue in my arse and just one finger stroking my knob so lightly....staring directly into my eyes the whole time with that glint in her eye......just Magical)
Impossible to fake that enjoyment......IMO

I have only just recovered myself from a 90min Kinkfest with the Hot as F*ck Elise.......and that was yesterday.
Roll on next month when she is back in Maidenhead  :yahoo:

vorian

Indeed Mr Cisco she is indeed top drawer Gold Standard. I was even willing to have another go again tonight but she was fully booked. Roll on Maidenhead that all I can say. My review almost done.

Offline herbie007

Great review Cisco and I like your taste in women

This girl sounds hot

In the hotlist she goes  :drinks:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Great review Cisco and I like your taste in women

This girl sounds hot

In the hotlist she goes  :drinks:

Thanks Herbie.....so do I !! Ha ha

Offline ciscoxxx69

Soooo looking forward to seeing Elise again this week in Maidenhead  :wacko:

I've asked for a teasing slutty outfit that I am sure will look F*cktastic on her!.....can't wait to hear her talking filth again.......Mmmmmm  :P

Offline inch

On her profile she says she'll only do CIM with a recent GUM cert ... are you guys all waving text messages at her, or is this a bit of creative profile work to weed out the unclean?!

vorian

On her profile she says she'll only do CIM with a recent GUM cert ... are you guys all waving text messages at her, or is this a bit of creative profile work to weed out the unclean?!

She only put this on in the last few weeks,  so no one knows the reason for sure. I did CIM with her at the beginning of February,  if it is now not on the cards, I would by more than happy with a facial option,  her role play is still out of this world imho.

Offline ciscoxxx69

I have a txt from the GUM clinic saying I was clean as of 3wks ago, but as I have seen a few girls since then, won't be expecting CIM.... :unknown:
I don't see a problem with 'weeding out the unclean' as you put it either. Do you? :hi:

Offline inch

Nope, not at all. Sensible if anything. Was just surprised she found so many people with test results - I rather assumed it wasn't the norm for most punters to get regular checks (unwise as that may be)

vorian

Nope, not at all. Sensible if anything. Was just surprised she found so many people with test results - I rather assumed it wasn't the norm for most punters to get regular checks (unwise as that may be)

Good idea to get the checks,  I go every three months personally. However the all clear it effectively out of date as soon as you have any sexual contact again. So it is not a reliable way to screen for prossies or punters. More a statement of intent as opposed to real protection.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Hi Inch....I agree. The GUM clinic in Reading is superb. I told them I had a change of lifestyle and was seeing WGs and wanted to be tested for everything...and they did just that. Mouth Swab, blood test, urine test, HepB jabs....they were fantastic and very no-judgmental. I plan to go every 2/3 months.
Results back, all clear....

As for Elise???......This is new(ish) on her profile. She has always previously swallowed, so I can only imagine something has recently caused her to take these precautions. I have no problem at all with it, as she is a sexy girl and enjoys a slutty facial  :wacko:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Date: 26/03/2014
Duration: 1hour /  £150
Comms: informative, compliant, prompt, flirty,

I had suggested a slutty tight crop top and daisy dukes combo with fuck me shoes and a g-string.....she had her hair in two loose bunches, wore slutty 'delinquents' make up with long lashes and looked Hot a F*ck.

I also wanted her to tease me with a slutty line in verbal filth and play with my cock.......edging and building to the (as it turned out, considerable) climax.....on all levels, she did not disappoint.  :wacko:

I arrived to the door already discreetly opening as I strode along the corridor.
Once inside I turned to look at her hiding behind the door, and feasted my eyes upon this slutty beauty. OMFG! Perfection...pre-punt nervous anticipation was replaced by wanton perving over her slutty teenage look.
Elise is a naturally sexy looking girl.
As is often the case, her photos and picture gallery simply do not do her justice.
She has a perfect figure. Lovely long toned, shapely legs, gorgeous round arse, lovely slim waist and almost washboard stomach. Medium sized full natural boobs, with the most suckable big nipples. Long dark silky hair and a perfect, flawless, slightly dusky skin tone.
Quite simply, she oozes natural sexiness and beauty....and when your cock is in her mouth and those big eyes are staring back at you.......where was I?

After some sexy kissing and careful caressing, we started off proceedings with her providing a sexy.... 'I've been playing with myself, waiting for you to arrive' comment, as she laid down on the bed whilst I got undressed.
'Oh have you.?..show me what you've been doing you Slut...' I said, and stood transfixed at the end of the bed watching her push her hand inside her tight cut off jeans.
She started to moan in pleasure as she rubbed her clit slowly, gyrating her finger round and round through the flimsy material of her pink g-string inside her shorts.
She splayed her legs open and slowly unzipped the cut-offs, pulled aside the g-string and opened up her pussy. One finger, then two went inside her wet snatch and she motioned me forward and invited me to help myself to her soaking cunt.

My cock was leaking pre-cum as I knelt forward onto the bed and made myself comfortable, prone with my face hovering above her snatch. I licked the insides of her thighs slowly and gently, teasing her mercilessly, by deliberately not touching her clit and staring up into her eyes.
'Oh you dirty bastard' she mouthed at me as I tormented her. Eventually my tongue darted across her pleasure point and she whelped in obvious delight. Her eyes began to roll back and her breathing became heavier as I tongued away at her pussy lips and clit, occasionally rimming her squeaky clean tight, arsehole.
Soon I had one, then two fingers inside her tight, wet hole. All the time the fingers of my other hand teasing all around her pussy lips and inner thighs....my rhythm increasing - licking and sucking and finger fucking her cunt, until she clenched her muscles tight and bucked and moaned and screamed "Oh my god - don't stop - I'm coming ....oh fuck! you dirty bastard"
Pushing my head and face into her pussy she came over my face, and as the sexy spasms and convulsions started to subside, she reached down to rub her clit some more. I removed my fingers and stuffed them into her mouth and she licked her sweet cum from every finger. She then fingered herself some more - stopping only to fed herself some more. HOT! She tastes fantastic!!!!

Now it was her turn to play with my cock. This she did with such expertise, that it soon became apparent that I was not gonna fuck her at all on this visit.
She teased and played and dribbled and sucked and licked and caressed and wanked my cock and played with my balls so beautifully that I just could not move.
The sensation of her gentle edging and teasing was absolutely sublime.
Gently she licked the top of my cock extracting enough pre-cum to lick and draw back her mouth and create a 'rope' of spunk. She then tangled it around her fingers, lapping it up. Dribbling some more spit onto my knob, she licked up and down the shaft- barely touching creating a delightful shiver of pleasure all through my groin. And all the while interspersed with smouldering sexy looks and naughty chat about 'having the 6th form boys spunk over her face and her licking every drop of cum up' and 'going into lessons with her pussy full of spunk and feeling it leak from her panties and having to lick her fingers clean in case the teacher saw' Dirty Slut!!!
So after 45 mins of teasing filth, she started to tit fuck my cock...lubricating it with spit and Precum and, holding her boobs together, she slid up and down my cock so sensuously it was all I could do to stop from spunking my load there and then....

She then started to deep French kiss me whilst slowly wanking my dick, nuzzling my neck telling me how much she wanted my spunk.....FFS! I was in heaven.
Back down to take me in her mouth again, she slowly stared to wank me .....I grabbed hold of my cock for the last few strokes and, in a rush of pre orgasmic delight stood up on the bed above her face.
She looked up into my eyes and said in her sexy soft voice....
"You gonna give me your spunk now?...go on - plaster my slutty face with your jizz'"....
and with that I pumped 4 firm jets of hot creamy spunk over her face and chin and neck and throat, spilling it all over her white crop top.
I broke out into a wide uncontrollable smile as I looked down at her spunk covered face and chest...
"Wow. thank you so much..." She said. "that's a nice load. Can you take some pictures on my iPhone for my profile....that's just what I wanted"

I duly obliged of course, and cheekily suggested a name check as further reward for my copious spunk-age services!

Another fantastic and memorable punt with one of the best you will ever see.....

Guys - you owe it to yourselves to save up and go see this Hot, Horny Girl.... :cool:

she truly is Sex on legs :hi:
100% recommended

Offline hendrix

Sounds fantastic cisco :hi: Please suggest she tours London next time you see her :hi:

vorian

Daisy Duke cut offs,  hair in two bunches, slutty schoolgirl look,  now where did you get that idea from Mr C  :D

Seriously as always a great review of a top Gold Standard girl, I will have to see Elise again soon for sure.

Offline Juankerr

Glad at least one of us had a good day Mr.cisco , well done sir.  :hi:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Sounds fantastic cisco :hi: Please suggest she tours London next time you see her :hi:

Hey Hendrix !
Glad to see you are back in the game Pal !  :drinks:

As you've been away, you might want to give this a read .....
www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=26549.0

Just sayin' like....... :hi:

vorian

Hey Hendrix !
Glad to see you are back in the game Pal !  :drinks:

As you've been away, you might want to give this a read .....
www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=26549.0

Just sayin' like....... :hi:

It is indeed Hendix like in its imagination and scope.  :D

Offline ciscoxxx69

Daisy Duke cut offs,  hair in two bunches, slutty schoolgirl look,  now where did you get that idea from Mr C  :D

Seriously as always a great review of a top Gold Standard girl, I will have to see Elise again soon for sure.

I know you won't believe me, but I asked her for this look back in Reading before your memorable trip to H......the bunches were Elise's idea.......but after your exploits (albeit with a checked country style shirt I believe? and therefore a somewhat different connotation......) I thought I would give it a go as it was a vision that was working in my head.......and it ended up working in my groin too!

Offline ciscoxxx69

I was talking a to her about it today..... I said she would have people queuing up!
She wants to, but I think will need to charge a bit more to cover the extra expenses incurred...(congestion charges, increased room rates, parking, general extras etc....living in and visiting London can be expensive)

vorian

I know you won't believe me, but I asked her for this look back in Reading before your memorable trip to H......the bunches were Elise's idea.......but after your exploits (albeit with a checked country style shirt I believe? and therefore a somewhat different connotation......) I thought I would give it a go as it was a vision that was working in my head.......and it ended up working in my groin too!

True,  in my case with H it was more a slutty trailer trash look I was after, but both of their arses would look fantastic in short daisy dukes,  a vision indeed.

Tim20

I saw her today too and had the pig tails and denim cut off shorts too !! Doing my review a bit later !!

Offline ciscoxxx69

I saw her today too and had the pig tails and denim cut off shorts too !! Doing my review a bit later !!

Hot eh?
At least I got to Christen it....I was there at 10:30am  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Just booked my next FilthFest with Elise.....
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I outlined a roleplay to test the water on the pervometer.........and got this response in a text..... :P

'oh yes that sounds dirty and perverted. Cant wait to leave a review for that! Fuck yeah - twinges in my pants xx getting all hot thinking about it xx I can't fucking wait for our meet xxx'

You and me both love!  :yahoo: I can't fucking wait either! :cool:

vorian

Just booked my next FilthFest with Elise.....
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I outlined a roleplay to test the water on the pervometer.........and got this response in a text..... :P

'oh yes that sounds dirty and perverted. Cant wait to leave a review for that! Fuck yeah - twinges in my pants xx getting all hot thinking about it xx I can't fucking wait for our meet xxx'

You and me both love!  :yahoo: I can't fucking wait either! :cool:

Any hints as to what roleplay you will be doing?

Offline ciscoxxx69

Any hints as to what roleplay you will be doing?

I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you...... :(

Put it this way, I have not seen anyone else do it....... :cool:

I will reveal all when it has been done (and I've hopefully spunked my load on her pretty face).........promise  :drinks:

vorian

I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you...... :(

Put it this way, I have not seen anyone else do it....... :cool:

I will reveal all when it has been done (and I've hopefully spunked my load on her pretty face).........promise  :drinks:

Fair enough, I'm looking forward to the gory details, when it comes to role play she is in a class of her own.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Fair enough, I'm looking forward to the gory details, when it comes to role play she is in a class of her own.

Yes - and she is soooo up for it too.
She's already texted 'I could do this, and that....its soo perverted. Just how I like it!'

(It's not THAT perverted tbh......)

Mmmmmmmm -  :cool:

Tim20

I'm so jealous you lucky fucker !! I had my role play all lined up and Elise chose half term week  :dash:
Can't wait for your story  :thumbsup:

password02

just added my review on her - Top Platinum AW girl - Already looking at a planned 2nd visit - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=31140.0

:thumbsup:

kongolor

Goddamn, regretting not taking a shot when she was around. How often does she come down around Berkshire, anyone know? The Maidenhead/Reading area.

password02

She does tours down in the south 1-2 tours every month for approx 4-5 days

Looking to book again when she is down next -

Offline ciscoxxx69

Date: 16th July 2014
Place: Maidenhead
Venue: Upmarket Serviced apartment
Comms: Superb
Link: External Link/Members Only

It's a while since I have seen Sexy Elise.....possibly the best WG I have seen - this was my 7th meeting I think.....
She is an Exhibitionist....
I am a Voyeur....

I wondered how I could invent a scenario that would allow me to Perv over her, whilst she was oblivious to me being there.  A kind of invisible peeping tom
(I know, cliched and old hat.....but with Elise it's worth trying these things)

I suggested to her I could be an "Invisible Perv", coming into her flat and watching her while she did some private morning Yoga stretches, Pilates poses, dance moves and aerobic stretches.........a fantasy scene that would inevitably turn into a self masturbation session.

As usual, she was excited by it and was well up for it.........and, as it turned out, she was once again fantastic at it.

There was to be 'No eye contact'.
It was to be like I wasn't there at all.
She would be scantily dressed and go through some exercises whilst I just watched her.
I phoned on arrival and she suggested that she would leave the door on the latch, and I would walk in and just watch her go through her routine....
Sure enough, I went in and closed the door behind me.....

She had on, a tight grey, crop top......a tiny black G-string, that disappeared up her gorgeous (soon to be licked) arse crack, and black fuck me high heels.
She looked like a Lap/Pole dancer limbering up and about to go through a practise routine.
It was exactly the image I had wanted to see!

She looked perfect, and I instantly became hard as rock watching her firm, toned, supple young body gyrate and bend and stretch before me.
I went into the bedroom unacknowledged and took off my clothes, all the time keeping my eyes on her sexy moves.
She went through a very slow, supple, erotic and hot routine.
She was using the mirrors in the room to pose in front of and pout, as if in a club. Fantastic!
Watching her bend over with that arse in the air......is an image that will stay with me a long time.

She got herself bent over in every position, touching her toes, bending her hips up, expertly doing the splits all the way down......
After several erotic gyrations and sexy dance moves, she was down on the floor staring at herself in the mirror......she opened her legs, slid her g-string to one side and started playing with herself.
I was watching her every move in silence, but with a now dripping cock.

She had several fingers inside her tight wet pussy and was getting herself (and me) so turned on, she reached for her vibe and placed it on her clit.
I stood directly above her and dribbled spit onto her pussy.
She genuinely got hot and horny and flushed, and started to fuck herself with her pink dildo as i watched. She started to moan and demand a cock to play with.
I stood above her slowly wanking my cock, before going down on her wet cunt as she was about to cum......with my tongue up her snatch and a vibe on her clit, she grabbed hold of my head and started to convulse into a hot hard orgasm.....Hot!

What followed was an hour of Elise's expert cock teasing and cum play.
She rimmed my arse deep and kept playing with my balls and cock....deliberately oozing out pre-cum at every opportunity, and playing with it in her mouth, rubbing into her tits and licking it from her fingers. She brought me close several times - she is such an expert at playing sensuously with my cock....I was in Heaven!

Then began the dirty talk. I narrated a filthy story in her ear and she came hard again......then she was back on my cock....I was fingering her pussy and arse, then feeding her my fingers to lick and suck. Again she played with my balls as she spat on my cock and extracted more pre-cum.
It was time to unload my cum and when asked where she wanted it, she replied "I'd love to feel you hot cum over my ass......"
She stuck her bum in the air, grabbed hold of her vibe and placed it against her clit, and as I wanked my spunk over her gorgeous arse crack she came again before collapsing on the bed and giggling with genuine delight......

Elise is a delightfully open minded, non-judgemental horny girl who clearly loves what she does....and does it as well as anyone you could wish to meet.
And so concluded my 7th erotic horny meeting with this slutty minx.....in a top quality, 2 bed roomed fully serviced modern apartment.....
Our time together was full on and highly erotic....with no clock watching at all, although we had started a little late, we overran by 30mins......absolutely no clock watching at all.
Can't wait for my next visit with her.........she is a top girl. :hi:

password02

Nice review as always Mr C - seeing her later this week, hope she is still got some energy left after your pervee visit today!!

sash

well Mr Cisco, gonna have to book her. Are you going to author a 'book' for her describing the fun you have?
great time and job yet again Sir....

Offline ciscoxxx69

well Mr Cisco, gonna have to book her. Are you going to author a 'book' for her describing the fun you have?
great time and job yet again Sir....

I would hurry Sash, she's only here till Friday...... :( and I am not sure when she'll be back as she has a special trip to France in August.
Tell her I recommended you.....that'll make her laugh.
Let us know how you get on.....another girl who looks even better in the flesh.... :drinks:

sash

will tell her who she can blame for me seeing her lol.
I have a 24hr with my regular this evening, so added SE to my HL for when she's back. Probably a good thing too, so I can dream up some amusing role play(s) ;)