Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Slut Soph and Lucy2015 - Duo  (Read 12821 times)

29 review(s) for Naughty slut soph (28 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
12 review(s) for AnalQueenLucy (11 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
32 review(s) for Sophie Anderson (30 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ciscoxxx69

My latest adventure…..

Starring : Naughty Slut Soph - External Link/Members Only  & Lucy 2015 -  External Link/Members Only

On Location in : Reading, Bristol and Membury Services

I had booked to see NSS for 2 hours in Bristol. Soph is a delightful, fit, open-minded girl….and always filthy fun.
Knowing that she likes Girls, I had a Hot idea…….

I had seen the naughty MILF Lucy, 3 or 4 times in Reading and, being very open-minded and completely Bi-Sexual she had been envious of a recent threesome I had enjoyed and also of one I had planned with Dee and Cindy.
I was gutted that, for family reasons, I had to postpone my meet with D+C.

What could I do to replace my lust for a kinky threesum?

I outlined my plan to Lucy – she was well up for it….”Yes I’d love to be used and abused by you both…OMG how Hot!”
I suggested to Soph I MIGHT bring a girlie to play with, would you mind?.....”OMG!!! Yes please!!!!!”

PART ONE…..

Act 1 – Reading
I arrived at Lucy’s apartment at 8am.
She opened the door looking drop dead Gorgeous in a Black Basque, Black Lace Top Stockings and Stylish, Sexy, Slut, Fuck-me Ankle Boots. She was wearing no knickers.
As per my plan, we kissed. Deep French kisses. My cock promptly stood to attention.
After a short while, Lucy sank to her knees, placed a condom over my cock and wanked and sucked me off till I exploded my load into the condom. She removed it expertly, tied a knot in it and, as agreed, pushed the condom full of spunk into her wet pussy.
This was to be a present for the Kinky Cum loving Slut Soph later in the morning……

Lucy then selected a long Stylish coat for the journey, grabbed hold of her largest vibrator, put it in her bag and off we went……I couldn’t believe it! All she was wearing was underwear, minus any knickers and a coat!

Driving through Reading to the M4, I couldn’t believe the Fantasy in my brain was becoming reality!
Lucy complained of being too warm in her coat….so removed it!
Her tits were now spilling out of her Basque, her slim, sexy, stockinged legs slightly apart and raised by the 5” heeled ankle boots she was wearing - she teased and chatted matter of factly about what we were gonna do exclaiming “Jesus Fucking Christ…I am so Horny, so wet about what we gonna do”

Act 2 – Bristol
The meeting time was scheduled for 10:30am, Soph texted to say could we make it a little later. No problem. Lucy and I were sat in Costa having coffee. I was trying hard to conceal my stiff aching cock as I knew what lay ahead…….and so to the Plan.

The Scene is Set…..
Sophie is waiting in the Coffee Bar of the Hotel we are meeting in. She thinks I am on my own.
Unbeknown to her, Lucy is also already sitting in the Bar a few tables away.
I arrive and discreetly nod toward Sophie, get a drink, and sit down at an adjacent table….then the texting begins.

This is it verbatim…..
Soph:   I’m feeling so horny. I’m just sat down, thinking about your cock in my ass x
Me: OMG you Sexy Fuck. Cant wait to taste you
Soph: Is ur friend coming? I need ur cock. Right in my ass. Gaping my asshole xxxx
Me: Fuck. You are a Filthy Bitch. Love it x
Soph: I want to be ur Anal slut
Me: You look Hot as Fuck. Cant wait to drill ur ass…
Soph: Fuck me I need it. Is ur friend coming? I need to lick some pussy.
Me: My friend couldn’t make it. Shame cos she wanted it bad in all her holes.
Soph: Awwww Wow!!! Slut xxx Can u see that Blonde over there?? She’s Hot!! Long Coat. Slut Shoes xxx
Me: No. I can’t really see her from here
Soph: Okay. I want to be YOUR Slut. I gonna get my long leather boots on and u fuck me hard and I’ll take your cum all over my face xx Down my throat xxx I love ur cum filling me. All over my face.
Me: Dirty Slut. Hope your pussy is dripping wet x
Soph: Sure is…sooo Wet. Throat needs a good fucking too xxx soo bad xxx I love ur cock xxxx I am soo horny today.
Me: Go and get yourself ready then Slut. What room?
Soph: Yes Sir. Room xxx level1. Give me 5mins.
And with that, Soph got up and sauntered across the Bar, her huge fake Boobs bouncing under the ridiculously tight blue vest she was wearing, and her gorgeous firm ass hugged by tight leggings swayed as she sexily made her exit.
I texted over to Lucy to discreetly follow me to the lift…..

Act 3
Once in the lift, I briefly appraised Lucy of the sexy texting we had done, and that Soph ‘thought that Blonde in the long coat was Hot’….this sent a tingle of pleasure through Lucy. I reached inside her coat and felt between her legs. Her pussy was soaking….and still contained the condom full of my spunk…!
Once at the door, I knocked and the door opened. Lucy hid out of sight.
There stood Soph looking fucking amazing in a tight, oh so short minidress. Beautifully patterned with lace and hugging her fit toned body and massive tits, the dress barely covering her fantastic ass. Over the knee Black Fuck-me boots completed her look.
She smiled a wide beaming smile, welcoming me in with a ‘I feel soo fucking horny’ comment in her cute Bristolian accent. She kissed me gently with her soft sexy lips.
‘I’ve got someone you should meet……she’s got a present for you’  I said.
Sophie looked quizzically at me, before breaking into an ever wider smile of genuine delight as Lucy, the Hot Blonde from the Bar appeared and opened her coat!
‘Oh Wow! Fucking amazing!’ exclaimed Soph, before stepping forward to snog her face off.
‘You get to know each other whilst I make myself comfortable’ said I……’oh, you’d better close the door too’ So engrossed in each other’s embrace they forgot the door was still open!
Lucy shed her coat, as they entwined each other in a full on Sexy embrace, kissing all over each other’s neck and chest, groping each other’s tits. Full on snogging like they were long lost lovers. When they emerged for air, Soph’s lipstick was all over her face.

They joined me on the bed.
‘Lucy has a present from me for you Soph’ I exclaimed…’between her legs’
Lucy reached down and slowly pulled the spunk filled condom from her wet, warm pussy.
Soph’s eyes lit up! She looked at me and said…’you filthy fuck…oh let me have it’ with that she took the condom, broke into it with her nail and held it above her face looking me directly in the eye. Slowly the still warm spunk, oozed out of the condom, onto her forehead and slowly trickled down the side of her nose into her mouth. She savoured and moaned as she tasted it and turned to face Lucy in a Filthy, snowballing spunky French kiss. They both teased me with a look, and drooled some out of their mouths before sucking it back up, letting some drop onto their tits and scooping it back into their mouths before swallowing the lot.

END OF PART ONE  –  PART TWO to FOLLOW

vorian

Jesus Christ,  not just any threesome a Cisco threesome,  can't wait for part two Mr C.  :hi:

Offline webpunter

Fuck me sideways - an epic adventure.  Quality
With attention to the smallest detail: "fuck-me ankle boots".  One of my favourites
Awesome
Awaiting Part Two - along with the rest of UKP
You are a leg end.  Respect !

password02

Totally jealous Top Man Mr C  :cool:

Offline englandfan

fucking horny reading so far

what was the cost of this little epic adventure?

vorian

fucking horny reading so far

what was the cost of this little epic adventure?

Ah you forget the ladies love the Cisco, they normally pay him for his consideration.  :D :D

Offline mh

My latest adventure…..

<snip>

END OF PART ONE  –  PART TWO to FOLLOW

You bastard, Cisco, I now have a hard-on I cannot possibly conceal from co-workers.  :timeout

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi

What I want to know is how much does an adventure like that cost!!!  FFS!!

Not much change from a £1k I guess?

Terry  :timeout

Offline rudolph hucker

I'm spent just reading it......

Offline ciscoxxx69

Hope to finish it tomorrow guys.....I am with Wifey all day today so you'll just have to wait  :unknown:

Not really the done thing, but I should really say thanks to the girls for making it such an epic fantasy fulfilment......and just fucking filthy fun :wacko:  :drinks:

Offline englandfan

Hope to finish it tomorrow guys.....I am with Wifey all day today so you'll just have to wait  :unknown:

Not really the done thing, but I should really say thanks to the girls for making it such an epic fantasy fulfilment......and just fucking filthy fun :wacko:  :drinks:

you havent told us the cost !!  :dance:

Offline ciscoxxx69

you havent told us the cost !!  :dance:

You haven't heard the whole story yet!

Offline mh

The cost in £ is nothing to the years that this experience may have wiped from your life expectancy. Worth the trade by the sound of it! Having a long life is overrated, remember the extra years are typically ones where you can't punt or even chew your own food. :lol:

vorian

Send the Missus out shopping with the credit card and get writing then  :D

Tim20

password02

Is Mr Cisco the NEW panel999!!!!

Bracknell 67

Online early today Cisco - writing Part 2?

Offline ciscoxxx69

Online early today Cisco - writing Part 2?

Ha ha ....soon I hope. You too. I guess it's the time difference for you though? 
......Plus a chance to endorse the good review on Blonde English Chloe I just read !!! :lol: :D :lol:

Bracknell 67

Ha ha ....soon I hope. You too. I guess it's the time difference for you though? 
......Plus a chance to endorse the good review on Blonde English Chloe I just read !!! :lol: :D :lol:

Yep, you got it in one ....

Where on earth did you get the idea of putting a full condom in someone's fanny to feed to another WG?  I thought I was a kinky sod but you're off the scale  :drinks:  I saw Sophie a couple of years ago ... must see her again when I'm back in that neck of the woods.

Look forward to reading Part 2  :hi:

Offline KentAde

Yep, you got it in one ....

Where on earth did you get the idea of putting a full condom in someone's fanny to feed to another WG?  I thought I was a kinky sod but you're off the scale  :drinks: 

That's as perverted as Hendrix's punts!  :D :yahoo: :dance:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Are you sitting comfortably?
You might (?) need tissues….!

PART TWO –

Act 4

Lying on the bed gazing back up at them as they licked my cum from their faces was a sight to behold, but was nothing like the incredible sensation I felt right through my body as, continuing to kiss and lick and slurp, they simultaneously began to kiss all around my cock!
The combination off soft lips and tongues mixed with the residue of my spunk in their mouths, and my dripping pre-cum was simply mind-blowing.
Their tongue’s, flicking across my cock, and in and out of each other’s mouths, was fantastic to witness, and to feel.

What followed was 90mins of intense sexual fun – teasing, licking, sucking, probing, fingering, fucking, drooling, spitting, cumming, hot, horny, filthy fun….

Soph, on her back - licking and sucking my cock, my balls and my ass, whilst I straddled her face, and snogged and fingered Lucy.

Lucy, legs wide open on her back whilst Soph, with her ass in the air taking me doggy, licked her tits, pussy and ass.

This continued for a while until Lucy asked to be tied up and made to watch me Fuck Soph in the ass….
We applied a collar and lead to Lucy (the words Slut, Whore and Bitch hung from the chain) and sat her in the chair, cuffing her hands together so she could not play with herself.
She was visibly shaking with excitement as we playfully teased each other in front of her. Lucy rocked back and forward on the chair trying to stimulate her pussy….leaving a damp patch on the chair.

Soph and I gently kissed and played with each other, me biting her sensitive nipples and spitting on, and licking her tits.
This seemed to excite Soph as she played with my stiff aching cock.
She turned to Lucy…….
Soph : “So. You wanna see me fucked in the ass? See me stretched open and gaping? See Rickies' cock fucking me hard and deep in my filthy slut ass do you?
Well beg for it then you slut!”

Lucy: “Oh Jesus Christ. I soo wanna see you do that. Please do it….and use my vibe on your clit”

I, for one needed no more encouragement!

What a sight! Soph face down on the bed, her head turned sideways to catch Lucy’s gaze. Soph broke out into a Filthy smirk as I rubbed my cock slowly against her asshole, me liberally applying liquid gold lube. Soph then reached behind with two hands to open herself up.
Lucy was mouthing OMG as I began to push my cock slowly into Soph’s tight, firm rounded ass.
I fucked into her, slowly building a rhythm. Soph picked up Lucy’s massive Black Vibe and pushed against her clit as I fucked her hard and fast, eventually forcing her down into the bed.
Soph mouthed filth at me….describing what we were doing and voicing verbal encouragement. Occasionally we would look across teasingly at the helpless Lucy who was whimpering in delight.

(Warning – Memorable moment number 27 coming next….)
I continued to fuck hard into Soph’s arsehole, until after a while she looked sexily over her shoulder back at me and said…
 “I wanna suck your cock straight out of my ass. Let me do it. I need to taste your cock now”
….and without waiting for my answer, swung around and took my condomed cock all the way into her mouth - straight from her ass!
Lucy….”OMG. I wanna do that too”…..”Jesus Christ that is soo Horny…let me taste your ass”

I reached across and undid the clip on her cuffs and she joined us on the bed.
Both were now feasting on my cock. More ATM then ensued as I fucked Soph in her bum again, taking it out to put in Lucy’s mouth.

I needed a break from this, removed my condom and sat down whilst they played with each other, but it wasn’t long before Lucy was demanding an ass fucking.
She expertly applied a new clean condom, got into doggy position with her ass in the air and vibe on her clit and Lucy, sexily snogging Soph, guided me in to her lubed ass…
A steady rhythm began to build, in time with Lucys moans and squeals of delight before 'Memorable moment number - fuck knows what? occurred'….. :cool:

Picture this…..Lucy in front of me, my cock in her ass in doggy, snogging Soph who too, is bent over in doggy with her bum in the air as they kiss each other.
Horny enough right? Soph breaks away, looks up at me coyly, filthily spits on two fingers and stuffs them straight into her own ass. She fucks her ass with them, only to remove them and stuff into her mouth to lick clean…..

“Oh…let me taste” exclaims Lucy ……”Mmmm….you Dirty Sexy Fuck!”

ACT 5

Soph then demanded that she give my ass a good rimming. I knelt on the edge of the bed with my ass in the air. She licked and probed right inside my bum whilst gently massaging my balls. Looking through my legs I could see Lucy munching on Soph’s wet pussy. I couldn’t stand much more of this, so wearily lay down on the Bed.
Soph was having none of it and applied another condom before straddling me in reverse cowgirl and sliding my cock back into her ass. She bounced up and down, whilst I stuck some fingers in Lucy, and she in turn snogged Soph.

More of this general debauchery continued until I really felt the need to unload.

Soph climbed off of my throbbing cock, lay down across the bed, removed my condom and started to suck me off. Slowly, sloppily, spitting on my cock she expertly gave me a DTBJ. Gagging a little for effect (she has no gag reflex at all) she started to talk filth at me, asking Lucy to lick her ass.
Lucy complied – I watched Lucy gently lick from pussy to ass as Soph sucked me off.

(Warning – Memorable moment number – oh, who gives a fuck?)
Sucking my cock with great eye contact, she then picked up the condom that had been in her ass and put it into her mouth….I watched excitedly as she pushed her tongue deep into the condom, tasting my pre-cum and her ass ‘juice’ in equal measure. She spat the condom out and it dropped onto her massive fake tits, and clung there.
Her hair had fallen across her face as she gave me a sexy, sultry, filthy, slutty knowing look as if to say…’I want your spunk in my mouth…NOW!’
“What? Yes. I am a filthy fucking whore and I love it….now give me the spunk I deserve” ….and with that thought I pulsed and twitched and exploded my hot creamy load straight into her mouth. Pulse after orgasmic pulse shot into her grateful mouth as I moaned in ecstasy.
These orgasmic noises alerted Lucy to cum and get some for herself.
I watched transfixed as they entwined in a sexy touching balletic embrace and started to cum-swap my hot spunk. The cum-play was horny to watch…swapping it back and forth, spilling some and lapping it up before swallowing it down, then both presenting their empty mouths for my inspection.

Fuck me…..a memorable finale to add the many memorable moments that occurred during some hot horny sexy MUTUAL fun.

This may all seem too extreme to some of you I am sure.... :unknown:
For me, experiences like this are pure fantasy and are the reason I punt.
But, I this is your thing, it proves once again….
You cannot go wrong with open minded girls who love Sex….the trick is finding them..…they are out there.

I also have NO DOUBT, that Soph and Lucy both enjoyed it as much as me….. … :wackogirl: :dancegirl: :angelgirl:

END OF PART TWO –
There is a PART THREE that involves Lucy, but sorry Guys, this is taking longer than I thought it would and I have got to go out now!...... :hi:

a10

Wow  :thumbsup:

Am I the only one who really wants to try a threesome and use that condom-full-of-cum-in-a-girls-pussy trick? Horny!  :drinks:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Forgot to add....
Soph was £300 - 2hours
Lucy was £400 - special negotiation as she really wanted the experience and trusted me enough to let me drive her 200 miles round trip.

I'm a lucky boy for sure... :hi:

vorian

Wow  :thumbsup:

Am I the only one who really wants to try a threesome and use that condom-full-of-cum-in-a-girls-pussy trick? Horny!  :drinks:

No, I am now well into that idea, I might just save up and ask these two girls for a "Cisco Special".  :drinks:

Offline biker-boy

FFS Cisco mate, I thought I had the experience of a lifetime with Sophie the day before. That's fuck all now in comparison.   :thumbsup:

password02

Thanks for sharing Cisco - an EPIC session

touch.and.go

Cisco - fantastic review - I thought I was a sick puppy but you take the biscuit. And your right - when pull your cock from a girl's butt and she sucks and deep throats it straight away it feels fucking briliant.  :drinks:

vt

Fantastic reading, cisco!

Glad you had such an amazing punt and took the time to let us know!  :drinks:

Offline ciscoxxx69

That's as perverted as Hendrix's punts!  :D :yahoo: :dance:

I am an admirer of his work for sure... :thumbsup:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Thanks for sharing Cisco - an EPIC session

I am still smiling in disbelief......I owed it to UKP to share it. :drinks:

I notice Soph has now blogged about it herself...... :cool: (a bit more concise too  :lol:  :lol: )

Oh, and PW......there is only ONE panel999 ......I wonder what he is doing now???? :unknown:
I am a great admirer of HIS work too :thumbsup:

Offline ciscoxxx69

FFS Cisco mate, I thought I had the experience of a lifetime with Sophie the day before. That's fuck all now in comparison.   :thumbsup:

She can have that affect on you....... :P
I have seen her 3 times now.......it would've been more if I didn't live 100miles away :unknown:

squeezebox

She can have that affect on you....... :P
I have seen her 3 times now.......it would've been more if I didn't live 100miles away :unknown:

Great read.  :thumbsup:

I've never tried anal sex before and it's on my to-do list. NSS is nearer to me than Lucy, that would be an experience for sure and she would certainly corrupt/bankrupt me for sure!

If I ever book either Soph or Lucy, I'll be the first to let you know... ;)

valleypunter

Fuck, that's sounds so horny! Starting to save up for a visit with these 2

Offline ciscoxxx69

Fuck, that's sounds so horny! Starting to save up for a visit with these 2

It was  :drinks: and...nearly a week later and I haven't recovered  :unknown: still keep playing those horny images over in my head.... :wacko:

valleypunter

Online hendrix

Holy shit! :D :D top work cisco!! I salute you!!

I also need a wank lol

Offline happy as larry

Offline ciscoxxx69

Naughty lit Soph and Lucy 2015 - Duo ....continued

Part THREE - Final Act

Well, we cleaned up and made fun, small talk for a while, the girls continuing to play with each other in an attempt to get me going again, but I am a one pop guy, and after the nervous, sexual tension of 3 to 4 hours of edging, fucking, sucking, teasing licking and spunking, another pop wasn't going to happen.
We said our emotional goodbyes to Soph, Lucy cleaned her large black vibe, put in her handbag, put on her coat (remember, no knickers - just basque, stockings and heels) and we left.

Back into the car park to the car and out of Bristol back on to the M4.
Lucy was hot and so removed her coat again....after a few miles and 20mins into our return journey, and with her sitting legs apart, knees raised by the killer heels she was wearing, 'Little Rick" began to twitch a bit.
We talked small talk and about the Fucktastic session we had just had. Lucy couldn't stop talking about how sweet and pink and tasty Sophie's pussy was had been. She described it as the "most perfect pussy I have licked out"....what a girl!
"Rickie Darling....I am thirsty. can we stop and get some water, babe?"
"Of course Hun.... We'll stop at Membury Services" I replied.
I continued to touch her knee and slide my hand up her leg. I felt the inside of her thigh above her stocking tops...."Oh Rickie...your making me wet again..."

We arrived at Membury. Lucy put her long black coat back on, and got out of the car with me.
She failed to do up the bottom three buttons however, hence as soon as the wind gusted, her coat blew open to reveal her lack of underwear. Also, one of her stockings had been severely laddered from our debauched sex session, and gave her that 'just fucked' look. She tottered across the car park in her fuck-me ankle boots without a care in the world. I watched from a distance as Truckers and businessmen tried to conceal what they could see. It was very erotic.

Back into the car and more touching and feeling continued back to Reading. Lucy was complaining of a head and neck ache. We arrived at her posh flat and I offered her a massage to help alleviate the tension in her neck, shoulders and head. She accepted.
Once in her bedroom, she removed her coat and basque....just stockings and fuck me ankle boots remained.

She lay down, prone on the bed in front of me.
I applied some baby oil to my hands and began to massage her shoulders and arms.
Reaching up to the back of her head and neck, back down to the small of her back, across her hips, into the small of her back and the top of her bum, across her ass cheeks to her inner thighs....
This circular massage and navigation continued, up and down her body and became firmer as I pinched and played and rubbed her tight, slight frame.

She started to make teasing sounds as I went across her bum and inner thighs.
Little oohs and ahhs.
I looked down and my cock was hard again, and dribbling pre-cum all over her stockinged leg.
She raised her bum a little in anticipation....I leant forward, close to her ear, and softly said....
"How's your headache?"
"I want you to Fuck me in the ass" was her equally soft, but oh so sexy reply....
"It would be my pleasure you filthy fuck!"

I traced my finger down the crack of her arse, then more firmly pulled her ass cheeks apart drooling some spit into her tight bum hole. I then pulled at her stockings, ripping big holes into them.
This was hot, and she voiced her approval..."Jesus. Oh, yes you naughty boy! I want you to take me in the ass"
With that, she grabbed another condom for my cock and the vibrator for her clit, and I slowly plunged my dick into her pert, tight asshole. 
I gently rocked back and forth, mouthing filth at what a slut she was. All the time slowly pushing my cock into her, and pulling it out again as I held onto her hips.
I bucked and fucked into her, as she held the vibe hard against her clit...
"Oh Jesus, oh Jesus...oh Fuck, oh Fucking Jesus I am coming....." She said before collapsing, crying almost, in an intense orgasm....
Then, to my amazement ......
"Oh Jesus....don't stop...I want DP!"
What?" I said
"OMG ! I feel so horny I want DP. get the dildo from the drawer..." She ordered.

The great thing about being a one pop guy, is that I seem to be able to go on forever these days Getting hard again isn't a problem (after a rest) but cumming again is another matter....
She was practically begging me to DP her, so who was I to refuse?

I flipped her over and knelt between her legs. She was on her back, her hips raised up and legs open. She didn't even need lube for the giant cock shaped dildo she had, she was soooo wet.
I slowly pushed it into herself......with obvious pleasure. I lifted her bum, and slowly slid my dick back into her arse and she laid back, closed her eyes and once again held the vibe to her clit.

So here we were......
She was on her back. Her hips raised and legs open I was kneeling between her legs My cock in her arse, her dildo in her pussy and her vibe on her clit.
I started to fuck into her. Slowly. I was holding the cock shaped dildo at the base and slowly pressing it into her pussy, and letting it slide out again and pushing it back in. And out. And in. This alternated with me pushing my cock in and out of her ass.
This was slow and sexy and once again Lucy was on her way to another planet.
Her hips got higher and higher with each thrust, and when I decided to push both cocks in at the same time, that sent her right over the edge with squeals and sobs of delight.
I was fucking her hard and fast now until tears of ecstasy ran down her mascara stained, just fucked face. She let out one final and prolonged howl of delight......and came very hard....for about 30seconds....she ended literally sobbing with delight exclaiming over and over "Oh my God. Jesus. What have you done to me today...oh my god" (I felt quite good about myself at this point....and a smug look must have been apparent on my face   )

Fuck it had been hot.........it was just a shame I couldn't manage another pop myself, as I sooo wanted to spunk over her pretty face and mouth! ....still you can't have it all, and I had certainly had had enough.

What a day......with two delightful, open minded, fun, sexy, eager, cum hungry, Fuck sluts.......my kinda girls in my kinda fantasy.

That's it......there is no more to tell.......until next time of course.

Online hendrix

:cool: :dance: :drinks: :crazy: :wacko:

cisco..we need to team up! :D awesome work.

Offline ciscoxxx69

:cool: :dance: :drinks: :crazy: :wacko:

cisco..we need to team up! :D awesome work.

Ha ha...You won't fancy me !  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline mh

I think we'd all fancy being you, though!!!  :yahoo:

Online hendrix

I, on the other hand, am irresistable!  :lol: :lol: :D to prossies anyway  :(  :D

Offline ciscoxxx69

I, on the other hand, am irresistable!  :lol: :lol: :D to prossies anyway  :(  :D

Umm....I don't want to offend your sensibilities H, but you are not really my type.  :unknown:
You've got too many cocks for a start!  :scare:

Having said that, how about a KDD/Rebecca More 4some?  :cool:

squeezebox

Phew...They both sound super hot....and of course, so does Cisco!  :hi:

They've both moved up my hot list "league table" and are must see this year. Good way to pop my anal cherry.  :D

Tony Montana

Jesus Cisco, you have given me a semi just reading that!

Offline ciscoxxx69

Jesus Cisco, you have given me a semi just reading that!

Too much info  :scare:

Mind you, I had pre-cum trouble of my own writing the f*cking thing..... :hi:

grandmaster-ram-rod

those two girls need to do a UK tour asap  :wacko:

Online hendrix

Umm....I don't want to offend your sensibilities H, but you are not really my type.  :unknown:
You've got too many cocks for a start!  :scare:

Having said that, how about a KDD/Rebecca More 4some?  :cool:

:D KDD/Rebecca More is a brilliant duo (I reviewed it on aw but hadn't joined here at the time) I would definitely be up for that at some point. I'll just bring the one cock. :D

Offline ciscoxxx69

:D KDD/Rebecca More is a brilliant duo (I reviewed it on aw but hadn't joined here at the time) I would definitely be up for that at some point. I'll just bring the one cock. :D

:cool:
I could put a tick in the 'interracial 4some' box too!  :lol:  :lol: :lol:

I'll mention it to Becs (like I'm her mate? :lol:) tomorrow....
I am seeing her for some (hopefully, if I don't cum as soon as she walks through the door) 3hole fun in Brum  tomoz  :dance: :yahoo: :scare:

vorian

:cool:
I could put a tick in the 'interracial 4some' box too!  :lol:  :lol: :lol:

I'll mention it to Becs (like I'm her mate? :lol:) tomorrow....
I am seeing her for some (hopefully, if I don't cum as soon as she walks through the door) 3hole fun in Brum  tomoz  :dance: :yahoo: :scare:

I think you may have finally met your match Mr C  :D

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only