Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese herbal centre, Tamworth.  (Read 2317 times)

Stardragon55

Thinking of giving the place a go, anyone know much about the place or any experiences?

Offline redliner69

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=134291.msg1500150#msg1500150

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=127204.msg1438604#msg1438604

There are other comments in other "Chinese tamworth" threads if you use the search box.

Failing that, give it a go, and let us all know.
Worst case scenario is you get a massage for £25.

gerrybear

Hi, I went there yesterday. Just posted a review. Not recommended.

jtalbain1

I've actually been turned off from this place now. I used to be a regular, but Mimi has gone awol, and there's 2 new girls in there now. I went in and there was anotehr client in there, so the VERY, disturbingly young receptionist came in to do the "massage" (more of a light tickle) then the older woman came in for the fun part...... but not before trying to charge me £10 more than usual. I'm fairly certain the young girl in there is not of legal age, so I wont be going back.

peterday

I've actually been turned off from this place now. I used to be a regular, but Mimi has gone awol, and there's 2 new girls in there now. I went in and there was anotehr client in there, so the VERY, disturbingly young receptionist came in to do the "massage" (more of a light tickle) then the older woman came in for the fun part...... but not before trying to charge me £10 more than usual. I'm fairly certain the young girl in there is not of legal age, so I wont be going back.
I would like anything from an under age girl, not right. I do like a hj from a younger woman as the older ones get fed up and give a boring wank.  Did the young girl leave the room?

Offline temptation

I'm hoping you meant to say ' wouldn't like anything from an underage girl '  ...

peterday

I'm hoping you meant to say ' wouldn't like anything from an underage girl '  ...
#
yes I did sorry, had a few beers when I wrote it  :lol: