Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tamworth Herbal Centre - Lili  (Read 2521 times)

gerrybear

Decided to try this place. Went there yesterday mid-afternoon, no booking.
There was a young Chinese woman at the till. She showed me the room, then came in an older women (45-50), not very attractive but quite pleasant at first (smiling and chatty). She asked if I wanted to be very relaxed. I said yes. I paid 40 quid for an hour. She left the room and came back some minutes later. She started having a soft touch of my ass, asking again if I wanted to get very relaxed. I said that was what I had come for. She said she would get undressed for another 40 quid. I agreed. The message started. Not brilliant. I tried to touch her and she said that would be another 20 quid. I asked what would be included. She said: everything you want. I agreed again. After 5 more minutes of low quality massage, she said: get up. It is your turn to massage me. I agreed. She lied on the table. I started a massage on her. She groaned and I rubbed her pussy. I put her hand on my balls. She was very passive. She asked me to suck her pussy. I declined and asked her to take care of me as I was started to get annoyed. She put some oil on me and started a below average wank. I asked if she could ask the other girl. She said no. She finally did have me cum, but... not a great feeling... She gave me some tissues...
I wiped myself, got up, dressed and handed 40 quid. she said: you owe me 20 more as you touch my pussy! I gave her what she asked for, as I didn't to fight....Definitely felt fucked!
She was quite chatty at first. She said she was new (had started on Monday) during the time the other girl was on holiday. Do I need to recommended you not to waste your time and money in this place?

Offline mrhat

i had a car meet in tamworth with a wg who does wanks and bjs 20/25 if that all you went for hand relief.you should use her services.this place was on my novice hotlist for another time im passing through tamworth.think ill give it a miss fair few negtives if its place im thinking..

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the report, and sorry it didn't turn out the way you wanted. So you paid £100 in total? Do you think she wanted you to fuck her?

gerrybear

Maybe... but, she wasn't attractive and very passive...

Offline redliner69

I've walked by a few times.
Stopped twice and went in, as the young girl sat behind the counter is very nice  :)

But, as soon as you start speaking to her,  the grandmother appears from some darkened room and takes over. 
Not a pretty sight imo.  :(

peterday

Stopped twice and went in, as the young girl sat behind the counter is very nice  :)

But, as soon as you start speaking to her,  the grandmother appears from some darkened room and takes over. 
:yahoo:

Offline temptation

I walked past yesterday too i saw a young girl behind the desk with short hair but there was also another young one with long black hair that looked very nice standing talking to her.

peterday

I walked past yesterday too i saw a young girl behind the desk with short hair but there was also another young one with long black hair that looked very nice standing talking to her.
any chance you can TOFTT  :wackogirl:

gerrybear

I passed the shop today. There were 2 women, both new to me, an older one and a young one. Couldn't see well. I was in a bit of a rush so didn't go in. I may go at the end of the week.

Offline temptation

any chance you can TOFTT  :wackogirl:

Not after the initial review! I'm  not often in Tamworth and just did a search on here to see if anything worth seeing. I'm happier sticking to what I know in Walsall ( Sladunka), Brum (Bhawani) and my latest discovery Chrissie Wednesfield. Much better service at a fraction of the price.

peterday

The older woman used to work at Dr China in Lichfield, I have had lots of HE with her and done some reviews in the past. Once you go regular you gets lots more but not FS, not been for a while as I have moved house but if they are using a sexy younger girl I might pop over.  :wacko:

Odd Job

Not after the initial review! I'm  not often in Tamworth and just did a search on here to see if anything worth seeing. I'm happier sticking to what I know in Walsall ( Sladunka), Brum (Bhawani) and my latest discovery Chrissie Wednesfield. Much better service at a fraction of the price.
Is Sladunka still working? Can't find her ad.

Offline temptation

Is Sladunka still working? Can't find her ad.

I think she's on holiday if I remember rightly.