Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Susan - Aston - Birmingham  (Read 1016 times)

Sandman2017

I saw hot Susan this morning , sorry no link I can't get it to work on my tablet , but you all know her , I've read some good feedback about her and read some promising reviews, I was supposed to be seeing leatherlass tomorrow morning but works getting in the way , so tried hot Susan , comms all good , area industrial but quiet , she opened the door in the famous pink robe , yes that's all she has lol very pretty girl, slim figure nice pert tits , she didn't say a single word to me , don't know if she could speak English but just a little mumble , I opted for 15 min at £40, I asked for kissing and covered oral , took her robe off just in knickers , she started to suck me off as I played with her body , think she was trying to Finnish me there and then , I tried kissing but she turned away , so I said kissing please , not good , I didn't Realy want to fuck her cuz I wanted to spunk on her face or body but she wasn't up for that , so I said il fuck you then , so got on top and just pounded away till I spunked in the bag , it was only a 15 visit but in all honesty she seemed just not interested , hot body but shit service , il give a neutral cuz fit body

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review Sandman  :hi:

Still cant make my mind up on this girl as she looks great but the services sound hit and miss from the reviews so far.

Sandman2017

Yea defo hit and miss , honestly not worth it, shame Realy as she's got the equipment , I also forgot to mention wen I gave her the money she put it on the unit and started straighning  the notes out, almost as if she was wasting time , very very strange ,

MarcT

Thanks for the review Sandman  :drinks:   Sounds like she has become disinterested, but I would still do her quicky  :sarcastic:

Thanks for the review Director  :drinks:

There is another thread where Mahmood has had mixed experiences. I am inclined to think this is one where the body and looks get our plan b/c/d/ or plan a quicky urge satisfied. Doesn't sound like one for the GF experience seeker, which your review has confirmed for me.

The quest continues

Online Excalibur

Yea defo hit and miss , honestly not worth it, shame Realy as she's got the equipment , I also forgot to mention wen I gave her the money she put it on the unit and started straighning  the notes out, almost as if she was wasting time , very very strange ,

Don't take it personally Sandman but she was probably checking that they were real and not fake. When prossies go to 'stash the cash' the brighter ones will be running the note detector pen across the 'paperwork'.

Sandman2017

Cheers Excalibur, I didn't think of that 👍