Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: hot_susan - Birmingham B6  (Read 1231 times)

9 review(s) for hot_susan (5 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline director33

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Found myself in Birmingham yesterday with a sudden urge for a pump and dump, but with very limited time. Of course I checked first on UKP to see if there were any half decent EE girls that would do 15 mins for £40.

Susan's profile seemed to fit the bill, according to her latest review so I made the call. Comms were fine, even though I was only ten minutes away she was available and didn't keep me waiting for the house number.

Once inside she was wearing the pink gown and black basque as expected. She is the girl in the pics, great nipples on her..

Services were delivered in a friendly, if not passionate way to include kissing, OW and missionary. I was there for the full fifteen minutes and wasn't rushed out of the door.

I would recommend for a quickie, but not sure that she would have filled half an hour or more with enough enthusiasm.

MarcT

Thanks for the review Director  :drinks:

There is another thread where Mahmood has had mixed experiences. I am inclined to think this is one where the body and looks get our plan b/c/d/ or plan a quicky urge satisfied. Doesn't sound like one for the GF experience seeker, which your review has confirmed for me.

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review director  :hi: