Author Topic: Wow in Heathrow Barbi 18  (Read 3078 times)


1 review(s) for Zara_22 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Offline jayohlay

Dropping off family  at terminal 5 an I thought why not looked on aw and found a little gem iv had 5 bad punts this year and ended up with the best punt iv ever had she  was typical next door type but we clicked and she did all the services she offered with glee and made sure when time was up I was going out with a bang ( went over by 15 mins )we did owo both ways anal cim not a vanilla punt by any means all in all paid £50 for half hour and got 45 min and got 5 star treatment External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline kefcseries

Was this the place round the back of the high street?

Offline jayohlay

Sort of near the back of primark

Biggerthanmost

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
On my 'to do list (sic)'

She's moved up to No 2 now.

Cheers  :drinks:


Offline jayohlay

I had an amazing time with her as I said we  clicked

Offline kefcseries

I had an amazing time with her as I said we  clicked

End of the day that's all that really matters. Glad you had a good punt.

Offline jayohlay

Thanks nice to see some one who isn't being a dick

Offline kefcseries

Thanks nice to see some one who isn't being a dick


Ain't nobody got time for that...  :D

Offline SSPete

Great looking girl, cheers for the review.