Author Topic: Barbie in Hounslow - Anyone recall her previous profile(s)?  (Read 2412 times)

Offline Cunning Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,634
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This girl is haunting me. I recall her old profile but she disappeared and I found her profile on Rosszlanyok when I went to Budapest!

She looks quite cute but not seen her yet. However, I recall she had some less than flattering reviews on a previous profile, which I can't find. I think she might have been working in Kenton area but is now based in Hounslow.

Does anyone know her previous profile address for link to reviews, please? Thanks.



Hidden Image/Members Only

Ludwig

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Be very wary about this lass ... Here are previous profiles & veri-pics
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only



But also see The Don's post here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=125967.msg1428196#msg1428196

She's been associated with various profiles where multiple photo-swapping has gone on, including:
External Link/Members Only  (which has also been associated with this multiple-profiled lass  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=99150.msg1516659#msg1516659)
External Link/Members Only



Short answer is - I probably wouldn't touch it  :hi:



« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 12:57:53 am by Ludwig »

Offline The_Don

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,509
  • Likes: 68
  •  
  • Reviews: 250

Offline Cunning Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,634
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Thanks guys for your quick responses, much appreciated!   :hi:

Yeah, thought she was a bad'un but for some reason couldn't find anything when I did search for Barbie. One to avoid.

Offline Londonpunter30

The profile was removed from aw but came back a day later.. shame she looks hot in those pics but best to avoid


Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
I am certain there was hidden feedback at 1 point
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bassman