Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: erotic emily / Bethany28XXX / ~seductive susie~ Warning thief in Ipswich.  (Read 33256 times)

1 review(s) for AliciaMarieX (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6144893) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5491239) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 2158606) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 2175608) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6595584) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6692248) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6714155) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6858337) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7044978) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7075657) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7092193) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7175955) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

aspire

busted again...

when will she give up!

aspire

Offline skittish

busted again...

when will she give up!

Not anytime soon by the looks of it here she is again at least two profiles running at moment.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

and

aspire

give it up love.... every new profile you make your found, time to move on or retire!

Offline Nedy

She didn't last long the daft cow External Link/Members Only
She had a rant on AW blog but that was removed so she came on here and lasted two posts  :wackogirl:

Threatening Adam was hilarious  :lol:

And another one with a shit profile like reading war and peace  :wackogirl:

Yes I'm new on here and have only a few posts but been punting for a while now and have met insatiable-blonde a few years ago in Yarmouth and she was actually a really, really good punt.
whilst she may have made an inappropriate outburst here, I see no reason to dismiss her as unsuitable.

By the way there's no benefit to me in defending her, just picked up on this and though it would be helpful to share my opinion.

Offline finn5555

Yes I'm new on here and have only a few posts but been punting for a while now and have met insatiable-blonde a few years ago in Yarmouth and she was actually a really, really good punt.
whilst she may have made an inappropriate outburst here, I see no reason to dismiss her as unsuitable.

By the way there's no benefit to me in defending her, just picked up on this and though it would be helpful to share my opinion.

Yea right your talking bollocks  :bomb:

mikeybarnes1984

Offline finn5555

No but enough warnings about the thieving slag on here to make her one to avoid  :mad:

mikeybarnes1984

No but enough warnings about the thieving slag on here to make her one to avoid  :mad:

What insatiable blonde?

Offline finn5555

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Nedy,
Welcome to UKP Forum. It does not go down well with experienced members on here when you start to defend a girl who has been proved beyond doubt that she is CON Artist. To ga as far as saying she was a "really, really good punt" does not give your post any credential.

If like you say you've been punting for a while, then I strongly suggest that you make contributions on this forum to that effect, so that you are seen to be a genuine punter, who has seen loads of other girls, before deciding to "share your opinion"  on emily/Nethany/susie or whatevershecallsherselfnow.

BTW, I am seen as a fluffy poster in this forum, so be prepared to be given the same above advice in no uncertain terms from other members.

mikeybarnes1984

Hang on guys nerdy was talking about Insatiable blonde not the con artist

Offline finn5555

What the fuck has insatiable blonde got to do with this thread  :dash:

Simplysimon

So not only a suspected troll but also without the ability to read properly

mikeybarnes1984

Exactly, I think Nerdy trying to defend her as she came on here and got banned, Nerdy you should have set up a new thread buddy

Offline Nedy

Hi everyone, thanks for the welcome
To confirm I was actually talking about Insatiable-blonde and not the thief - didn't see that starting a new thread would be necessary as there was already a couple of posts referring to her.
My apologies if I confused anyone.

aspire

i've just found the report in question.... External Link/Members Only

Rating & Feedback    
Negative - Grab & Run! Stay away!
About the Venue    Score: 1/10
She seemed very nice. Was quite pretty, so I was pretty excited to be there. We chatted for a bit, and see seemed at ease.

She took me to her "bedroom" (it was a bed in the corner of the living room) and asked if I wanted a massage. I said, "sure why not." She said something about getting to get ready (she was wearing jeans and a tshirt) and go grab the non-scented oil.

She asked me to get "comfortable." I stripped down to my pants and waited. After about 10 minutes, I heard some sniffing in the living room. I got up to see if she was okay. Instead of her, it was some bloke in the room.

I immediately got up, got dressed and left. All the while this guy was asking if she "let me in," etc.

I said yes, blah blah blah.

Anyways, instead of making a scene about my money, I left. £100 isn't worth getting hurt over.

victor407

The guy who was there is called Nicholas Revell, his mobile number is 07795606149

I would simply break his jaw and rob him to get your moneys worth.

Just sayin!

victor407

If anyone does visit this girl Stacey Anten,,, don't be afraid to totally kick off, there is no danger there at all lol.

Those 2 muppets are trying to rob as many guys as possible. They both need to be taught a lesson.

Im sure someone will shock them one day....

vt

Yep, one day they will cross the wrong guy and reap the consequences...it couldn't happen to a nicer couple really!!  :wacko:

Cornish sub

If anyone does visit this girl Stacey Anten,,, don't be afraid to totally kick off, there is no danger there at all lol.

Those 2 muppets are trying to rob as many guys as possible. They both need to be taught a lesson.

Im sure someone will shock them one day....
Are you talking from experience here? If so, care to share it with the rest of us?

victor407

Yes from experience and no not really lol...

Cornish sub

Yes from experience and no not really lol...
Well why bother saying it if you're not going to back it up with reasons or evidence? And quit with the lols, they're pathetic.

victor407

Some on here will know the full situation....

You not one of them. Jog on chap lol x

Cornish sub

Some on here will know the full situation....

You not one of them. Jog on chap lol x
I'm not jogging on anywhere chap. This forum is for sharing information to help fellow punters, not to come on acting like a smug 'I know something you don't know' dickhead. Btw, if you insist on loling like a girl on every post, stick an i and a on the end of your name, Victoria. 

scarletrose1983

just to put it out there i have had 2 clients come to me who booked her first met her in town she said she had to go to the bank and pay money in he gave her £200 and she ran off never come back and pretty much same with the other met in a pub she went to use the bathroom after getting the money and never come back, its a shame  :(

Offline CBPaul

just to put it out there i have had 2 clients come to me who booked her first met her in town she said she had to go to the bank and pay money in he gave her £200 and she ran off never come back and pretty much same with the other met in a pub she went to use the bathroom after getting the money and never come back, its a shame  :(

Meeting in town or in a pub was leaving themselves wide open, either some pretty strange arrangements going on or a degree of embellishment.
Outright theft, problem is no doubt they were too embarrassed  or compromised to report it. 

Offline norfolk tiger

External Link/Members Only

Looks like she maybe back again pictures look similar to me.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

vt

Looks like she maybe back again pictures look similar to me.

Is she still going??

'Worth every penny' of the £110 she and her BF are going to mug you for!!   :thumbsdown:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Is this the bloke? He's linked to her new twitter account:

Offline Kentpunt

incredible thread, i love it when scammers get found

1dt

someone posted in another thread that this is her:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator

The happy one

All this does in reinforces that adultwork just don't give a shit about the punter. Safety or anything

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
All this does in reinforces that adultwork just don't give a shit about the punter. Safety or anything
Her new profile has been removed. I can't defend adultwork as some thing they do are truly deplorable, namely hidden notes. But I tried to have a profile removed as the prossie was a known thief in the newspapers they said they couldn't act on hearsay.

Offline gilfhunter

She's back! Under the profile SnowWhiteShelly External Link/Members Only, phone number 447398913435 / 07398913435. The profile picture of her in the white dress is the same as that posted on her facebook page External Link/Members Only. She claims in her profile  "I do have a wicked side though...would you like to see it?" Hopefully nobody will now.

vt

She's back! Under the profile SnowWhiteShelly External Link/Members Only, phone number 447398913435 / 07398913435. The profile picture of her in the white dress is the same as that posted on her facebook page External Link/Members Only. She claims in her profile  "I do have a wicked side though...would you like to see it?" Hopefully nobody will now.

Nice detective work!  :thumbsup:

Attractive girl...pity she's a low-down, fucking THIEF!!!  :diablo:

She's playing a dangerous game, one of these days she's going to cross someone who won't think twice about fucking her and her lazy BF up!  :dash:

vt

Fucking hell, how many selfies can a conceited woman post on FB?!?  :wackogirl:

At least there's a nice mugshot of the delightful pair:

« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 12:33:29 am by vt »

Offline Bogof60

Just about to HL this one
Then I thought mmmm something rings a bell in my head here
Checked UKP and lo and behold a six page thread about a thief
Thanks UKP you have potentially saved me from a robbing
Shame good looking woman
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

vt

Her CV is cached online as a pdf file, gives an address in Ipswich you might want to steer clear of.

Offline norfolk tiger

Back again by the looks of it, the image is off the aw profile and also on the facebook page in one of the previous posts   :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bogof60

Keep up the good work guys.
Like I said earlier I would probably if not booked her then certainly put her on the HL without this Intel.

Offline Bogof60

Offline Foxtail17

Is this her again?

Claims to be 22, photo looks at least 10 years older. Had notice this profile but hadn’t thought it might be her.

Offline Bogof60

Offline Suffolkpunter

Dont know if she is still advertising on AW but just found this for her.