Author Topic: Escorts no longer working that you miss?  (Read 314073 times)

Offline Punterperson1971

Gina diamond and her fried alexis(I think)

Offline The man

Gina diamond and her fried alexis(I think)

Gina who worked in the jewellry quarter? Saw her a couple of times way back, fantastic shag, great tits, think I still have some of her photos on the hard drive, will havd to check :D

Offline Punterperson1971

Gina who worked in the jewellry quarter? Saw her a couple of times way back, fantastic shag, great tits, think I still have some of her photos on the hard drive, will havd to check :D
think that’s the one she had a friend working in same apartment alexis or Alexa? She was good too

Offline Boates

Jenny 25 was based in Earls Court, maybe around 2010ish.

Old skool Polish SP, stunning girl, superb service and a thoroughly genuine nice person.

One of my all time greats, only pipped by Paige of Les Girls, who I have already previously mentioned on this thread.

Offline Anaconda3000


Offline Misty

Morgan at Cosmo, Bradford, retired about 6 years ago

Offline alabama1

A tall slim Polish SP who i saw at least twice i think. Her name escapes me, but she worked from a ground floor apartment in Colindale, walking distance from the railway station. Sorry the info is a bit sparse, but i am sure someone here will be able to put a name to her. I saw her before i joined here. I am guessing she must be around 40 now, maybe 32 (ish) at the time.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2025, 07:24:35 pm by alabama1 »

Offline SimonSays2108

A tall slim Polish SP who i saw at least twice i think. Her name escapes me, but she worked from a ground floor apartment in Colindale, walking distance from the railway station. Sorry the info is a bit sparse, but i am sure someone here will be able to put a name to her. I saw her before i joined here. I am guessing she must be around 40 now, maybe 32 (ish) at the time.

Khloe Sexy Girl ?

Trying to recall if she was polish ... but Colindale / Walk from Station / A little older now (But likely still v. fit) ....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=154183.0

Offline alabama1

Khloe Sexy Girl ?

Trying to recall if she was polish ... but Colindale / Walk from Station / A little older now (But likely still v. fit) ....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=154183.0

That's the one ! Cheers mate  :drinks: And yes, she was certainly Polish
« Last Edit: November 20, 2025, 08:05:29 pm by alabama1 »

Offline tantraman

A tall slim Polish SP who i saw at least twice i think. Her name escapes me, but she worked from a ground floor apartment in Colindale, walking distance from the railway station. Sorry the info is a bit sparse, but i am sure someone here will be able to put a name to her. I saw her before i joined here. I am guessing she must be around 40 now, maybe 32 (ish) at the time.

Khloe Sexy Girl ?

Trying to recall if she was polish ... but Colindale / Walk from Station / A little older now (But likely still v. fit) ....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=154183.0

... SimonSays it spot-on :hi: ... that can only be Khloe Sexy Girl, who remains an erstwhile Polish legend on these pages ... man, I miss that gal :cry:

Offline alabama1

Khloe Sexy Girl ?

Trying to recall if she was polish ... but Colindale / Walk from Station / A little older now (But likely still v. fit) ....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=154183.0


... SimonSays it spot-on :hi: ... that can only be Khloe Sexy Girl, who remains an erstwhile Polish legend on these pages ... man, I miss that gal :cry:
I do too. You probably worked out i am not a native of those parts, but she was worth the travel . I know you are partial to putting pics on here mate. Do you have any of her that you could share ?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2025, 08:19:44 pm by alabama1 »

Offline tantraman

... I know you are partial to putting pics on here mate. Do you have any of her that you could share ?

... click the link that SimonSays2018 had already posted above ... and enjoy :hi:

Offline alabama1

... click the link that SimonSays2018 had already posted above ... and enjoy :hi:
Oops missed that. And thanks Simon  :drinks:

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,632
  • Likes: 69
  •  
  • Reviews: 47
Often wonder what happens to these girls when they go back home?, married perhaps?, wonder if their hubby knows shes still  getting dicussed on here ?.

Unless of course she shacked up with a punter?..

Offline The_Don

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,509
  • Likes: 68
  •  
  • Reviews: 250
Khloe Sexy Girl ?

Trying to recall if she was polish ... but Colindale / Walk from Station / A little older now (But likely still v. fit) ....




Spent a lot of time in Colindale and Hendon over the years (many different W/G). Use to be easy park around the area and avoid zones/timings.  In recent years the parking zones/times have become harsher. Like more and more of London.

Offline SimonSays2108

I think i mentioned it in an earlier post, but do others recall wasting time in the Costa across the road having arrived early .. full of students from the near by college / university … much time spent counting down the minutes there …  :sarcastic:

Offline mark3611

Polish Katy.  The greatest Polish SW I've ever seen.

Saw her 3 times in 2021 in Stratford.  She was a passionate kisser, sucked like a hoover and didn't mind getting her ass licked. Even though she wouldn't return the favour

Maya in Neasden (5104146) A Romanian SW I saw 3 times in 2018 when I was living in NW London. Also saw her once in 2019 before she moved back to Romania (I guess).  She had a great natural pair of tits and gave good OW

One time Maya got so offended with my loud breathing during sex, she put her hand over my mouth and told me to be quiet!  Well I don't always have a good pair of lungs.


Pandora6969 a gilf pornstar who did the rounds in the Midlands. I saw her at both the Private Club and Roxy Den.  Sadly retired from the industry around 2020/22

Offline Mr.j0nes

Zara Ex SS. She was so hot. I wish she would come back just one more time.

Offline jhalford

Rubby Brazil External Link/Members Only

Never met her but had some back and forth comms where her personality shined.

Offline thefilthyfucker

Lily Lovesit.
I'd always hoped I get thr chance to see her up in Glasgow but it was not to be.
Her profile was abandoned and now gone. She'd had health problems so I hope they didn't finish her off.

Offline billy groat

She’s still around mate

External Link/Members Only


Hairy Carla
Used to work around Solihull way.
Was in a few porn films, still available on thr Interweb
Saw her when I was just getting into punting.
Had a great bush and wasxaxgreat shag.
Pity she is not around, unless anyone knows differently

Offline Rock123

Anyone in east of england area remembers Pink Diamond? She was  active around 2009-2010. I punted her twice and each time was fantastic.

Another that I miss is an english SP called Tiffany also in the east of england area(I made 2 review of her back in 2016), punted her 3 times and each time was again brilliant.

Offline JollyJack

Chelsea1012 from Harlow. A special memory is being one of her first post-lockdown customers and making her cum hard as the lack of sex during COVID had made her much more sensitive, she said.

Gabriella32dd from just outside Reading. Great boobs, fabulous service, good location (I think the house has been demolished since?)

BIgtits99jj in Nottingham. Now married and no longer punting.

SexySophia21 in Yorkshire. Spitting image of my first girlfriend. She was also a primary school teacher in Leeds. Says she is no longer punting and her AW profile has been disabled - I'm not sure she enjoyed it anyway!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2025, 12:19:58 pm by JollyJack »

Offline GreyDave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,345
  • Likes: 87
  •  
  • Reviews: 113
 :hi: Chelsea in Harlow, Big Tits Betty Harrow and Kerry in Watford , Blonde Big tits and able to take pounding and just toss you off :drinks:

Both missed greatly by many I am sure :( :(
« Last Edit: December 16, 2025, 12:34:01 pm by GreyDave »

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

Honey Lowe from Doncaster.

Fabulous figure and so energetic yet very sensual.

A good few years ago now but would love one more time with her.

She was known to do duos with StarNatalia, now that would have been amazing with those 2.

Offline stewpid

I had 2 greats leave this year, one retired and the other just suddenly disappeared.

Exotic Ebony Bunny/Ivy bunny/Ivy Noir - ranks as the best SP I've seen in my 10+ years of punting. Just a class act all round, very chill and friendly and so easy to arrange even though her working availability was sporadic (maybe a couple of days a month if that). Cute and sexy with a great body (especially since her boob job a couple of years ago). Sex was GFE with an PSE edge as we worked up to quite a passionate rough session and she enjoyed being fucked hard while being choked (not a service she advertised) and was genuinely responsive to my RO efforts and came every time I had my face between her legs. Once I was spent she would cuddle up and just snog my face off for the remaining time (probably the part I miss most) giving the type of session that you dreaded reality creeping back in at the end. Retired in September to pursue her RL career and good for her. A true gem I am missing since her departure.  :cry:

Prada.Queen - Discovered this Thai gem back in April (even though she had been around for about  a year before) and had a mind-blowing session as she was on the crazy side, loved fucking hard and had her mouth suctioned to mine in the deepest of DFK throughout the meet. I returned within a week to go again (never do that with anyone else) and had an even more intense session with anal and I was thinking here's a new reg for sure. I went on a trip for a couple of weeks and when I came back she wasn't working due to an injury and the very day I tried again a few weeks later she was just gone. No response on whatsapp at first then her profile shut down to content distribution only and then eventually went inactive. This was weird as when I saw her she told me she was going to be around for another year yet but I can only guess that something must have happened back home and she had to leave suddenly and couldn't return. Absolutely gutting from my perspective as no other current Thai holds a candle to what she did to me in our meets.  :wacko:

Offline Puntermcpuntface

Sable aka sable4u. Saw her almost 20 years ago when she used to do parties maybe twice a month with 3 or 4 really hot women. I think they were called Velvet Pussy parties. She was based out in Bournemouth so it was a bit of a trek, and even in 2006-2007 it was about £300 an hour to see her and £350 (i think) for 2 hours at the party. They were good though. I've mentioned before that she had an OF account for a bit, she was probably more stunning now than back then.

Offline Puntermcpuntface

Jade aka Miss Jade Fox. Only managed to see her once, but fuck what a punt that was. This was back in 2016. She might come back on the odd occasion but I've never seen it. We got so much done in an hour and she happily obliged to let me film me cumming over her tits. Memories.

Offline shoottothrill

Polly R - Tall Polish bird - Friendly and great service. Too bad she doesnt seem to be around anymore.

My review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=391456.0

Offline Om

Have posted before on this thread but 2025 additions are the original Bunny from HoD/Annabellas and Ella from the same establishment.
Really hit it off with both of them great bodies, great attitude and great fun.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,369
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
I'm sure some of us would like to see Sammy back with an erection buried inside her in CG with that big flash of white teeth grin and saying "Si papi" over and over as POV...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline stayer

Even though I've been punting since the late 1970s I can think of only four whom I missed when they retired:

1. Sarah Jane Morgan who was big on the BBW scene (pun intended). I hesitated for ages to meet her as I thought she was too big but I booked her when she did a tour in East London. The punt went well, had my hands full fondling her huge tits and she gave me good OWO. I liked her a lot but her retirement had been announced on her web site (prettycurvy.com), so never had the chance to meet her again.

2. Coral of Wantage, lived in a bungalow and met her twice but she then retired.

3. Victoria Kavanagh of Gateshead, had two cracking sessions with her even though I flew from London to Newcastle but she retired, then sort of came back once a month with only her duo partner Lydia-H.

4. Ellie Rose whose AW profile abruptly went down in August 2025, met her every year since 2015 except when I took a 2-year break from punting when the government scared me from doing this kind of thing during the pandemic. She was my favourite, so welcoming and with such good service, and so goes to the top of my missed pile.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2026, 10:39:03 pm by stayer »

Offline Puntermcpuntface

I used to regularly see a Polish woman from 2007 to about 2015 every time she was in London. Went under the name of Magdalena Maria I think. She was gorgeous, fit, blonde, fake tits. She was here a lot for business but escorted on the side (at least that was her story). She only ever charged me £100 an hour the whole time i saw her. Great fuck. She worked a lot from the hotel ibis in hounslow but I remember a couple of times she gave me random addresses she stayed in:  I turned up to an Indian family house, and ended up fucking her on the bunk bed one time and the living room sofa another. Mad times!

Shes since retired (i think) and owns some lip filler shop in Poland. She's still absolutely stunning

I think i still have photos in my inbox that she sent me, but I don't know what the rules are for sharing stuff like that (I only have body pics)

Offline Manimo

From the North East it has to be Jessamy. She was pure filthy

Offline xem3

Talking about Polish... I miss the amazing Lucia, from back in 2011, she had the best natural tits I've ever played with.
There were times I couldn't even get to the bedroom that she was already sucking on my dick in the corridor, she loved to please and sex.
Her tits wank were the best. She was also one of the very few that could really DT.
For 3-4 years she was the queen of London. Shame she took the wrong turn a few years later.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline alabama1

Carrying on along the Polish theme, (i know i already mentioned her)...Sweet Pola ( Birmingham). If you liked  raunchy/pornstar, she was not for you, but if you wanted GFE... she was, in my humble opinion, unbeatable ! Saw her several times precovid in an apartment block between Brindley Place and Jewellery Quarter. She vanished so quickly, without warning.  :(
« Last Edit: January 02, 2026, 08:05:11 pm by alabama1 »

Offline TallnHung

:hi: Chelsea in Harlow, Big Tits Betty Harrow and Kerry in Watford , Blonde Big tits and able to take pounding and just toss you off :drinks:

Both missed greatly by many I am sure :( :(

Major flashbacks.  Really enjoyed them both and saw them a lot.
Also add Dahlia at Massage Northampton to that.  She was amazing and seriously hot!

Offline Murray Mint

Even though I've been punting since the late 1970s I can think of only four whom I missed when they retired:

1. Sarah Jane Morgan who was big on the BBW scene (pun intended). I hesitated for ages to meet her as I thought she was too big but I booked her when she did a tour in East London. The punt went well, had my hands full fondling her huge tits and she gave me good OWO. I liked her a lot but her retirement had been announced on her web site (prettycurvy.com), so never had the chance to meet her again.

2. Coral of Wantage, lived in a bungalow and met her twice but she then retired.
.............................................
Ah! Coral. She was one of my favourites. I must have seen her almost 20 times between 2005 and 2008, when she retired, and always for at least two hours at a time. I had my last punt with her the week she retired. It was certainly memorable!!....  :)

I also saw her once with Sarah Jane. It was at a party in Oxford with a bevy of buxom beauties. (About a dozen of them, as I recall  :))

Offline jasonlondon

One who has been on my mind lately

Lexi ex-Sandys

Gorgeous woman and bombproof service. Must have seen her 30+ times, always amazing.

There was one time, I'd already cum twice with different girls that afternoon and thought that was enough. But then saw she was on at Northenden and just had to have her. Got there just in time for last booking. She was so good, 10 minutes after I left I needed a wank thinking about her!

Offline notcalledchris

Have posted before on this thread but 2025 additions are the original Bunny from HoD/Annabellas and Ella from the same establishment.
Really hit it off with both of them great bodies, great attitude and great fun.
  saw Ella very early in my  puning career.  Really regret not taking her up the arse

Offline dubs

Alice Star from Cardiff.  Whenever I saw her I was surprised at how pretty she was, despite seeing her before.  When I requested a type of outfit (guest at a posh summer wedding) her selection of summer dress and heels was perfect. 

She seemed to love what she did, and that came across in her service

Sadly missed, hope she is doing well in whatever she is up to now.

Offline Corus Boy

Alice Star from Cardiff.  Whenever I saw her I was surprised at how pretty she was, despite seeing her before.  When I requested a type of outfit (guest at a posh summer wedding) her selection of summer dress and heels was perfect. 

She seemed to love what she did, and that came across in her service

Sadly missed, hope she is doing well in whatever she is up to now.

100%

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Blonde Polish sex bomb, Zanetta who briefly worked in Chelsea a few years back, young, stunning looking and a very willing girl.

Offline Punterperson1971

The apple twins
Hungarians In Birmingham had a threesome with them very attractive ladies

Offline stayer

Ah! Coral. She was one of my favourites. I must have seen her almost 20 times between 2005 and 2008, when she retired, and always for at least two hours at a time. I had my last punt with her the week she retired. It was certainly memorable!!....  :)

I also saw her once with Sarah Jane. It was at a party in Oxford with a bevy of buxom beauties. (About a dozen of them, as I recall  :))
I collected the photos Coral had on her profile and/or website and put them here.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=277956.msg2902447#msg2902447

Offline Sparky Legs

Very bad form quoting my own post  :D but I've found her!

She's now called "Hot Crumpet", still works from the same place by the look of it. Hopefully I'll get to see her again. Wish someone had told me.

External Link/Members Only

I’ve still got her number, not spoke for ages though as I don’t often find myself in London. One of the best punting locations I’d been on. Tremendous service IMHO also.

Offline Solway1

Daisy Duval….A lovely blonde Newcastle lass who worked for Amour escort agency in Newcastle. She was top notch in my opinion anyway. Nice banter with her was a plus.

Offline Snipper

My first punt was with Daisy! She retired soon afterwards but I remember she was friendly and chilled.

Offline Crackpot11

I don’t punt much these days and didn’t really start until the 00s. Memorable ladies who I don’t think are escorting:
Delicious Dion of Kent
Peaches Delight Midlands
Stormy Knight London
Black Baby London
Nikita Devine London
Nikki Lord Manchester
Thai Nook Dorset
Vanes$$a Kensington

Offline TallnHung

I don’t punt much these days and didn’t really start until the 00s. Memorable ladies who I don’t think are escorting:
Delicious Dion of Kent
Peaches Delight Midlands
Stormy Knight London
Black Baby London
Nikita Devine London
Nikki Lord Manchester
Thai Nook Dorset
Vanes$$a Kensington

I'd love to have given Peaches Delight a go.  Perfect MILF for me.