Author Topic: Escorts no longer working that you miss?  (Read 314099 times)

Offline Bonker


Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,965
  • Likes: 571
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Pretty sure Holly's the only one who's properly DT'd me...literally felt it pop in, and came right down her throat in that moment  :yahoo:

27 Non-Contributing Accounts
We welcome questions and participation, but members who only ask without posting reviews may be flagged as non-contributing. Once flagged, a 30 day timer begins. Posting a review during this period will maintain your membership. Sharing reviews helps keep the community balanced and valuable for everyone..

Offline pow

I've been a closet ukpunt surfer for a long time, but the one I had a chance with but missed out on was giaxo - if anyone has any information  :hi:


https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=25864

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I've been a closet ukpunt surfer for a long time, but the one I had a chance with but missed out on was giaxo - if anyone has any information  :hi:


https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=25864
Apart from the reviews you've linked to the only publicly available information is her profile is no longer active, not sure what else you want to know.

Offline pow

Apart from the reviews you've linked to the only publicly available information is her profile is no longer active, not sure what else you want to know.

I know, It was a half hearted beg, she's gone and thats what this thread is about

she was an amazingly well toned indian sp she wasn't about for long and very tricky to get a reply.

Offline bigfeka

« Last Edit: August 24, 2025, 08:48:52 am by bigfeka »

Offline oneeyesnake

Carrie and her sister from House of fun in Harrow weald

They used provide an excellent service, once they left the house was no longer fun..

Not sure if they have been mentioned on this thread...is there a way that search on a thread?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2025, 09:41:10 am by oneeyesnake »

Offline bigfeka

Demi at McKenzies those pics above amazing breasts

Offline kayak

Hot Kisses XXX (she was also known as Truly Scrumptious, in a previous profile)

Gorgeous sexy Latvian, but I'd say she's lived in the UK for many years. What can I say that hasn't been already said? She was always good fun, like shagging a mate, except a hot female one. She was up for some nice kinky stuff too. The last time I saw her she suggested a bit of cross dressing, so I ended up wearing her lingerie, which was not something I'd anticipated before the meeting.

Very much missed, I hope she's living a happy life now.

Offline Seand

Layla the masseuse of Kilburn and then Mornington Crescent for me.

Started off with very oily body to body massage sessions and then gradually became pure sweaty filthy fuck meets.

She had the biggest Iraqi tits and arse I’d ever worked with. Even smashed her anal a few times.

Crikes I miss her  :cry:


Yes, I meant to see her but never did. Sounds good.

Offline mikey_mike

For me it's Posh Porn Sindy who used to be in the high Wycombe area and provided a top service.  I saw her many times and developed a great connection.  A shame that she's no longer on AW.


This was a great great to reminisce about the good times with Posh Porn Sindy  :cry:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=49404.msg646175#msg646175

Offline veterano

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 28
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Are there any escorts that are no longer working that you would love to see again?

I have a few.

My first would be agnes.hottie. Polish girl who used to be in Reading a year or two back.
Worked in a flat on her own, but a couple other girls used it when she was gone.
She's been my top 3 punt. Hoping she comes back one day, I'll be front of the line  :D

Second would be another girl who worked out of the same flat as agnes when she left.
Her name was Zuza - a very young girl (probably 20) with a petite body.
I only had a go at her once before she left but she knew how to please a man.

Plenty, many names forgotten = Double Dee comes to mind
Banned reason: No reviews in 12 years
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MichaelDBW

Already contributed on this thread once but will add Viktoria the Polish girl who worked around Brighton and the South East. Before I started punting in London I tended to stick to regulars and I think she could have outcalled to mine 15+ times in all, I'm sure through Covid times I was seeing her a couple of times a month at least. She was really eager to please and super-athletic .. Think I probably last saw her 2021 or 2022 and last review on here looks to be 2023.

Offline AVFC1982

Graciexxxdevon sadly no longer with us

Offline GreyDave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,345
  • Likes: 87
  •  
  • Reviews: 113
 :hi:   Kerry of Watford  :( :(

Often walk past her flat going to jobs , I was sadened to hear she had past away .

A great shag Blonde Big Tits chatty and full of energy gone to soon  :(

Offline MichaelDBW

:hi:   Kerry of Watford  :( :(

Often walk past her flat going to jobs , I was sadened to hear she had past away .

A great shag Blonde Big Tits chatty and full of energy gone to soon  :(

Gosh, I didn't know that, that's very sad :( .. I remember trekking up from Brighton to Watford to see her in my early mid-twenties as I fancied my first MILF punt!

Offline Timinherts

Hi folks,
New to the forum, not new to punting.
Three stand out for me that I still miss (in no order).

1) HoneyBell - stunningly attractive, superb body, real GFE experience, and an enthusiastic FFM participant.
2) Kat - from the Midlands (Notts/Derby area). Gorgeous, body-builder whose body changed as she dieted to compete. Raunchy as hell, copious squirter. Enthusiastic FFM participant. She introduced me to Woofie.
3) BodyModGrrrl - there was something about her that I found incredibly sexy. Copious squirter, full on GFE experience, and enthusiastic FFM participant.

I saw each of the above over several years and still miss the experiences.

Offline kayak

Hi folks,
New to the forum, not new to punting.
Three stand out for me that I still miss (in no order).

1) HoneyBell - stunningly attractive, superb body, real GFE experience, and an enthusiastic FFM participant.
2) Kat - from the Midlands (Notts/Derby area). Gorgeous, body-builder whose body changed as she dieted to compete. Raunchy as hell, copious squirter. Enthusiastic FFM participant. She introduced me to Woofie.
3) BodyModGrrrl - there was something about her that I found incredibly sexy. Copious squirter, full on GFE experience, and enthusiastic FFM participant.

I saw each of the above over several years and still miss the experiences.


I forgot about her. I really fancied meeting her too, I've definitely got a thing for Goth babes. I never saw her though, sorry to hear she's gone.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2025, 01:55:08 pm by kayak »

Offline mace-window

Hi folks,
New to the forum, not new to punting.
Three stand out for me that I still miss (in no order).

1) HoneyBell - stunningly attractive, superb body, real GFE experience, and an enthusiastic FFM participant.
2) Kat - from the Midlands (Notts/Derby area). Gorgeous, body-builder whose body changed as she dieted to compete. Raunchy as hell, copious squirter. Enthusiastic FFM participant. She introduced me to Woofie.
3) BodyModGrrrl - there was something about her that I found incredibly sexy. Copious squirter, full on GFE experience, and enthusiastic FFM participant.

I saw each of the above over several years and still miss the experiences.


HoneyBell stirs up memories I’ll never forget. I was fortunate enough to meet her twice, and both encounters left a lasting impression on me.

Especially the second time I saw her, when she kissed me with such hunger it was almost overwhelming, gave me OWO with a fierce, unrelenting passion, before riding me CG with such intensity that I came so hard and powerful.

I only wish I’d had the chance to see her a few more times. I still catch myself wishing she were around today.

Offline sadolddeejay

I'm really missing Sofia. She'd been around in Southampton since around 2017 and was a dependable go to vanilla  VFM girl for me. She was first in a shared place with other Roms in a well-known road north of the train station, then with another girl I think in Ocean Village, then her own rented flat in the city centre, then finally a flat in Portswood. Over the years she got her boobs done and her teeth straightened. She spoke at one point about planning to eventually buy a house in Southampton so maybe she's settled down, maybe she's gone home to Romania, who knows. Vanilla but dependable, 30 mins for 60 quid ( hadn't put her price up in years). No EAS, but the more you see a WG the more relaxed you are with each other and the better the service. Her profile disappeared a few months ago. I had hoped she was editing it to comply with latest legislation but it seems she's gone for good.<sigh>

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 27, 2025, 09:27:36 am by sadolddeejay »

Offline Corus Boy

For reasons I cannot associate,  over breakfast this morning Nadia Imani was in my thoughts!

Offline Murray Mint

For reasons I cannot associate,  over breakfast this morning Nadia Imani was in my thoughts!
Ah! That olive-skinned Indian beauty with an incredibly small waist, as I recall. Was it not she who, on that other site, defined her perfect punter as one who turns up, post her fee through the letterbox, and then leaves?!...........

Offline Corus Boy

Ah! That olive-skinned Indian beauty with an incredibly small waist, as I recall. Was it not she who, on that other site, defined her perfect punter as one who turns up, post her fee through the letterbox, and then leaves?!...........

That was her!

She also discussed, at length, the small balls of used loo roll left around your arse!

But despite all her outspokeness I always found her very nice company!

Offline shagmore

Hairy Carla
Used to work around Solihull way.
Was in a few porn films, still available on thr Interweb
Saw her when I was just getting into punting.
Had a great bush and wasxaxgreat shag.
Pity she is not around, unless anyone knows differently

Offline Glasierjus

SnowTaiwan / Erotic Juju

Some Thai/Taiwanese tall very long haired woman with glasses. She knows how to DT like no one else on this planet, OMG!

Wish she was working, but her profile disappeared some time ago. Hope she comes back.

Offline fredhiggins

Hairy Carla
Used to work around Solihull way.
Was in a few porn films, still available on thr Interweb
Saw her when I was just getting into punting.
Had a great bush and wasxaxgreat shag.
Pity she is not around, unless anyone knows differently
Saw her at a Greedygirls party back in the day, long ago. She was on AW for a while too.

Offline jhalford

Jessy189 :(

External Link/Members Only
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=111799.0

I had a really good rapport with her. I'd love to know how she's doing now.

Offline Punterperson1971

There was one black lady I used to see think it was melia(something like that)saw her regularly around 2003 ish worked in caldmore Walsall,above some Indian takeaway and supermarket,remember sharing a bath with her a few times before the main event,she was very slim and in her 20’s at the time nice lady

Offline MLawro93

Jessy189 :(

External Link/Members Only
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=111799.0

I had a really good rapport with her. I'd love to know how she's doing now.

Yeah just disappeared from the scene entirely. One I wish that would return!

Offline kayak

In 2013 & 2014 I saw a lass from Cheshire Incalls, called Savannah. This was when Cheshire Companions had some apartments around Salford Quays, and they called it Cheshire Incalls. I had a few punts with them, they were good.

This lass Savannah was a tall brunette with the longest legs. I think she told me she was ballet trained, but I remember that she was very lithe and supple. She was gorgeous and sexy, and she reminded me of Sophie Ellis Bextor.

Offline r2012121020

Definitely gone:
Mature Sophie - though she must be nearly 70 now!
Honey Bell
Zoe Chambers
Mysecretlife - Charlotte

Probably gone:
Woofie - profile deleted but rumours has a new one
Blueberry girl - profile now seems to be completely deleted after being in 'stealth' mode for a year or so
And possibly, Emily Creme Brulee. Although her profile was frequently down, it's been missing for ages now. I stupidly deleted her number!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2025, 04:18:11 pm by r2012121020 »

Offline kayak

Hot Kisses XXX (she was also known as Truly Scrumptious, in a previous profile)

Gorgeous sexy Latvian, but I'd say she's lived in the UK for many years. What can I say that hasn't been already said? She was always good fun, like shagging a mate, except a hot female one. She was up for some nice kinky stuff too. The last time I saw her she suggested a bit of cross dressing, so I ended up wearing her lingerie, which was not something I'd anticipated before the meeting.

Very much missed, I hope she's living a happy life now.

Very bad form quoting my own post  :D but I've found her!

She's now called "Hot Crumpet", still works from the same place by the look of it. Hopefully I'll get to see her again. Wish someone had told me.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Corus Boy

Looking at a list above, a name triggered a memory, but a different Charlotte!

I saw her in a Liverpool Hotel, must be 10+ years ago.

A don't remember too many details, although her adverts were for Charlotte she preferred Charlie, a full on GFE and no clock watcher.

But alas gone.

Offline riker

I miss Xena from the Harrow fun house. Must have banged her dozens of times.

Offline Samixsam


Offline Ivor Hunch

another question, i suppose, would be who are you going to regret not seeing if they disappear.

i'd put narcissa at diva in this category.

never used an agency, but need to get on with it.  those breasts....  must Worship at their altar before it is too late..

Offline RandomGuy99


Offline kayak

Lotty12345 near Chessington

There was one I saw in Chessington in about 2010, called Sofee82 (or maybe Sophie82) who was incredible. I only saw her once but wished I could’ve seen her again. She was petite but a pocket rocket. She had a young child, (being looked after elsewhere, because I gave her a lift afterwards), but I think she was very horny, she wanted everything and I worked hard to keep up. A standout memory was doing anal while she wore her little tartan schoolgirl skirt, and on my second pop (in her mouth) she swallowed and then said to me “you cum like a train!”  :D Never forgot that one.

Offline notcalledchris


Offline RandomGuy99

There was one I saw in Chessington in about 2010, called Sofee82 (or maybe Sophie82) who was incredible. I only saw her once but wished I could’ve seen her again. She was petite but a pocket rocket. She had a young child, (being looked after elsewhere, because I gave her a lift afterwards), but I think she was very horny, she wanted everything and I worked hard to keep up. A standout memory was doing anal while she wore her little tartan schoolgirl skirt, and on my second pop (in her mouth) she swallowed and then said to me “you cum like a train!”  :D Never forgot that one.
Might have been the same SP. She seemed like a bit of a nympho and you were her prey. I'd booked her for an hour and I eventually crawled out after 3 hrs totally knackered.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2025, 01:49:34 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
another question, i suppose, would be who are you going to regret not seeing if they disappear.

i'd put narcissa at diva in this category.

never used an agency, but need to get on with it.  those breasts....  must Worship at their altar before it is too late..
That's the same as the subject of this thread just in slightly different words.

Offline alabama1

That's the same as the subject of this thread just in slightly different words.
It's a meaningless, hypothetical question he's asking. Whereas this thread is about WG's who have actually retired, so more meaningful and factual.

Offline Garyhart

Not sure if they’ve already been mentioned (not sure how to search within a topic) but Ivy2019 and Smiley miley. Saw ivy2019 a few times in Greenwich and I doubt I’ll get to see a woman with a better bum than hers again in my life. Never visited smiley miley but her videos look amazing. I doubt either will ever return to the scene…….

Offline PabloHobo

A Canadian girl working out of the Malmaison in Liverpool maybe around 10 years ago when I saw her but think she was still active for at least a year or two after that. She was over here studying business and this was her way of topping up her income. The name Alana rings a bell but I'm probably wrong with that. Absolutely gorgeous and clearly an intelligent girl who could have easily spent some time chatting to and as a bonus she could 'guarantee' anal! I would guess she's gone on to 'better' things and have never seen her listed anywhere since.


Offline Ivor Hunch

It's a meaningless, hypothetical question he's asking. Whereas this thread is about WG's who have actually retired, so more meaningful and factual.

wow- that's an impactful response, to a fairly benign post, as I saw it.

One might say my question is more "meaningful" because there is still a chance to do something about it, and avoid regrets.

Offline alabama1

wow- that's an impactful response, to a fairly benign post, as I saw it.

One might say my question is more "meaningful" because there is still a chance to do something about it, and avoid regrets.
Why not start your own thread then, instead of hijacking this one  :unknown:

Offline kayak

Recently remembered another terrific lass - "Carly" from a parlour in Slough that used to be called Ambience. I saw her multiple times in 2008 and maybe 2009. A blonde stunner with slightly curly shoulder length hair, lovely English rose skin tone, and the most wonderful white girl bottom. Walking up the stairs behind her, with her little skirt on, oh my.

Isn't wayback machine wonderful? I would post a picture of her but I don't want to annoy the mods.

Offline Punterperson1971

Kimberley she was Bulgarian
And toured in Walsall and Peterborough and I think Tamworth or Telford as well she was bloody gorgeous saw her twice,first time ow second owo and even had 2nd visit cum twice,when leaving she would squeeze my dick and call me sexy and put my cap right in my head.
I remember we finished round one and we was talking,her English was good I started to play with her pussy and then rim her was well,amazing session wish I had seen more of her and she was bloody gorgeous.
Then she disappeared never to be seen again this was 4 years ago now

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=324367.0

Offline tallfitmike

Greta and Vlada for me - a duo with two Lithuanian girls, around Paddington I think, in 2011. Vlada was a fit statuesque blonde and Greta was a tiny cute brunette - they worked so well together, and the condom didn't need to be changed when switching between them. An incredible hour that is etched in my memory, especially getting them to lie on top of each other and then switching between their pussies in turn. They had their own website too, and I so wish I'd saved some images from it!  Sadly, wayback machine hasn't captured it.