One that stands out for "reasons"

An older lady in West Ham, London. Cant remember exactly her username, think it was QueenAnnaBJ? A Big woman, not the most attractive at all but that cheeky twinkle in her eye if you know what I mean.
Was the BDSM type. Entered her flat at which point after paperwork was done I was told to get naked then told to crawl into the bathroom and take a shower. Was pulled by the bollocks afterwards into her living room(?) where there was a St Andrews cross and a few shelves of toys including spanking paddles, whips, gags, strap ons, blindfolds etc etc. She used the lot over the 2 times I saw her. At one point she had me locked into the cross, weights (very heavy, just about painfull but not excruciating) tied to my balls, a big butt plug up my arse after pegging me, blindfolded me and edged me both with lubed up hands and orally for what seemed like forever. A few times I got a little too close for her liking so when she stopped she stood up and slapped my face.
At the point she allowed me to cum, I think if I wasnt restrained to her cross I'd have collapsed. My whole body was shaking.
The other time she finished me off in her bedroom in a 69 but again with my hands tied to the headrail of her bed.
Like I said not the most attractive, a big woman too perhaps a size 18-20? But a great experience and opened my eyes to the BDSM thing, pegging, prostate massage etc.
Disappeared off of AW a while back now