I could put over dozen on this list.
I did a RB in AW once, she accepted my bid, her usual rate was higher than the bid and she was listed in London when I was MK. Of course they don't always live where they are listed when bidding on RBs.
Went by the name of Tilly. Turned out she literally just did the 'job' for fun, and did indeed come all the way up from London to see me. Super posh young lady, and a faf blonde. Think Made in Chelsea.
She always stayed for hours even though I only nominally paid for one, but one amazing meeting she stayed all night, slept next to me in my bed, shagged me again in the morning and then I dropped her off at the coach park. And the fee was still just the one hour! She spent the previous evening in between rounds begging me to go out for a drink with her female friends. I was feeling super lazy, it was winter and I just wanted to stay at home, and am now a bit old for the partying malarkey. I do from time to time wonder how that night might have gone differently, but it was epic as it was!