Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Well, I took a gamble and it paid off. Kinda.  (Read 4629 times)

Blyton90

I've never wanted to meet a girl for just full on sex. I'm more of a massage and happy ending type of guy. After my first punt, which I reviewed here, I went back to see her a couple more times. I have to say it was great.  But there was still a hint of it being forced. It was my fantasy to go for a legitimate massage and for it to just happen. Now I knew the odds of this happening at a legitimate massage/beautician place were virtually zero so I thought I would try and press the matter slightly.  And it's kinda paid off.

So log story short, I found a beauticians fairly local to me who do Swedish massage. One of the girls who works there is Eastern European. Now I thought I had more of a chance with an EE than an English girl. So I thought I would take a gamble.

A couple of weeks ago I went there for a totally legitimate full body Swedish massage. I fully intended on getting a boner and seeing if anything was mentioned.  But the massage was so good and relaxing, despite my best efforts the little guy never got a head rush. So off I went, thoroughly massaged but non the wiser. 

So a few days later I sent her a text saying the massage was great and could I book another. She replied no problem and we arranged a date.  Then I text her the following:

"Also, this is a little embarrassing but wanted to tell you before my next appointment. Would it be possible to have the next massage without my feet massaging? I had never had them massaged before you did them and I had no idea that I would find it quite arousing having my feet massaged. I wouldn't want to offend you or make you feel uncomfortable or awkward if anything happened down there. This is quite embarrassing sorry.

If you wouldn't be comfortable massaging me again I totally understand. I just thought it best to tell you first.  Sorry"

She then replied that it was fine. And thanks for letting her know. And she was a professional and she wasn't offended.

So off I went last night for my massage. So I arrived. She seemed a little awkward but not in a bad way. We went through the usual intro etc and then she rolled down the blind which she didn't do the first time. (First floor building) so my mind got racing as I thought this was a sign.

So she leaves the room. I get on the bed and she comes back in and it starts.

The massage went as normal but this time she noticeably got closer to my crotch and when she massaged my upper arse she definitely got lower. Then, to top it all, when she massaged my chest and stomach her fingers slid a good inch or so under the towel and into my waist band.  I'm convinced she wanted to go further but I wasn't 100% so I didn't want to push my luck and make a complete idiot of myself. Further into the massage when she was massaging my arse I let out a few deep sighs and light moans and gently gyrated my hips and groin. I feel like such a pussy that I didn't make it more obvious.

So my question is, do you think this is worth pursuing or should I not push my luck? I was going to text her again saying despite her massages being great, I couldn't see her again as she turned me on and I couldn't guarantee that I wouldn't get aroused or want to touch her etc.

What do you guys think? She is quite attractive but also seems a little shy but also seems a little flirty.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 09:52:34 pm by Blyton90 »

Sillypig

Personally thinking, you've been twice now and not had a happy ending. I think if it was on offer you would of probably had it by now...

However, you have her number so I'd ask her by text if she would provide the happy ending....

Offline Delfrommem

I've never wanted to meet a girl for just full on sex. I'm more of a massage and happy ending type of guy. After my first punt, which I reviewed here, I went back to see her a couple more times. I have to say it was great.  But there was still a hint of it being forced. It was my fantasy to go for a legitimate massage and for it to just happen. Now I knew the odds of this happening at a legitimate massage/beautician place were virtually zero so I thought I would try and press the matter slightly.  And it's kinda paid off.

So log story short, I found a beauticians fairly local to me who do Swedish massage. One of the girls who works there is Eastern European. Now I thought I had more of a chance with an EE than an English girl. So I thought I would take a gamble.

A couple of weeks ago I went there for a totally legitimate full body Swedish massage. I fully intended on getting a boner and seeing if anything was mentioned.  But the massage was so good and relaxing, despite my best efforts the little guy never got a head rush. So off I went, thoroughly massaged but non the wiser. 

So a few days later I sent her a text saying the massage was great and could I book another. She replied no problem and we arranged a date.  Then I text her the following:

"Also, this is a little embarrassing but wanted to tell you before my next appointment. Would it be possible to have the next massage without my feet massaging? I had never had them massaged before you did them and I had no idea that I would find it quite arousing having my feet massaged. I wouldn't want to offend you or make you feel uncomfortable or awkward if anything happened down there. This is quite embarrassing sorry.

If you wouldn't be comfortable massaging me again I totally understand. I just thought it best to tell you first.  Sorry"

She then replied that it was fine. And thanks for letting her know. And she was a professional and she wasn't offended.

So off I went last night for my massage. So I arrived. She seemed a little awkward but not in a bad way. We went through the usual intro etc and then she rolled down the blind which she didn't do the first time. (First floor building) so my mind got racing as I thought this was a sign.

So she leaves the room. I get on the bed and she comes back in and it starts.

The massage went as normal but this time she noticeably got closer to my crotch and when she massaged my upper arse she definitely got lower. Then, to top it all, when she massaged my chest and stomach her fingers slid a good inch or so under the towel and into my waist band.  I'm convinced she wanted to go further but I wasn't 100% so I didn't want to push my luck and make a complete idiot of myself. Further into the massage when she was massaging my arse I let out a few deep sighs and light moans and gently gyrated my hips and groin. I feel like such a pussy that I didn't make it more obvious.

So my question is, do you think this is worth pursuing or should I not push my luck? I was going to text her again saying despite her massages being great, I couldn't see her again as she turned me on and I couldn't guarantee that I wouldn't get aroused or want to touch her etc.

What do you guys think? She is quite attractive but also seems a little shy but also seems a little flirty.

I think tell her a load of more balls about not wanting your feet massaged because it turns you on. Guff like that seems to be working you towards this goal of taboo todger play you are craving.

If I were you I'd leave her an anagram based on the words "cash shag me for". If she solves it then perhaps you'll get round to fucking her.  :hi:

Blyton90

Personally thinking, you've been twice now and not had a happy ending. I think if it was on offer you would of probably had it by now...

However, you have her number so I'd ask her by text if she would provide the happy ending....

I don't think it's on offer. I meant could she be persuaded. I'm sure some civvies have done it in the past.

Blyton90

I think tell her a load of more balls about not wanting your feet massaged because it turns you on. Guff like that seems to be working you towards this goal of taboo :lol: todger play you are craving.

If I were you I'd leave her an anagram based on the words "cash shag me for". If she solves it then perhaps you'll get round to fucking her.  :hi:

Helpful as ever.  Thanks.  :lol:

Offline freeze44

I think tell her a load of more balls about not wanting your feet massaged because it turns you on. Guff like that seems to be working you towards this goal of taboo todger play you are craving.

Cool. Think I worked it out....' Far sage , ho's hm? C?

Sailormack

Just ask if its okay to bring a scud book to the next massage.

She will get the message.

Blyton90

I don't know what I was thinking.  I should have known this would've turned into a piss take.  :D :lol:

Offline sparkus

WSWS is a hallmark of our hobby but don't push your luck, basically.  Give up, move on.

Sailormack

I don't know what I was thinking.  I should have known this would've turned into a piss take.  :D :lol:

However if it was me l wouldn't ask...l would just take the scud mag out and start reading it during the massage.
Taking the piss would be reading the readers wives stories aloud  :sarcastic:

Offline monstar

Sounds like you are getting closer to finding out one way or the other with this girl, albeit slowly. Keep it up for now, she may be uncertain too but be ready to bail if there is no progress.

Remove your underwear for next massage and arms / hands at the ready for her to press up against, make innocent movements to touch her lightly leading to more deliberate if she is receptive or bail if not.

Offline Plan R

I wish to complain in the strongest possible terms.
I read through all that with the implicit understanding that it would end with graphic descriptions of  rimming, anal, bdsm and swallowing.
 :(

Online PepeMAGA

go again, if the hand goes under the towel again, use that as a cue to make a comment.
I'm not sure what your goal is though, is it to build attraction with her and in effect get the HJ for free, or to basically turn her into a WG?

Offline freeze44

I read through all that with the implicit understanding that it would end with graphic descriptions of  rimming, anal, bdsm and swallowing.

Yes good complaint. It end's in a riddle and a little brush...no bush even!  :unknown:

Offline Thecunninglinguist

This could turn out to be another "Shall l shag my cleaner" thread  :D

fredpunter

She's doubtless desperate to tug your todger but by telling her it makes you uncomfortable you've put her off you fool. Only thing you can do is start tugging it yourself next time ... show her it's ok.

Offline yorkshirepunter3333

Go again and make sure your member has a full head.

Even better, post this on mumsnet see what them lot say
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 08:40:05 am by yorkshirepunter3333 »

Blyton90

go again, if the hand goes under the towel again, use that as a cue to make a comment.
I'm not sure what your goal is though, is it to build attraction with her and in effect get the HJ for free, or to basically turn her into a WG?

My intention is a hand job (paid or otherwise).

Blyton90

Hey. At least I'm not one of these wankers who come on talking absolute bullshit and making shit up.

Blyton90

Go again and make sure your member has a full head.

Even better, post this on mumsnet see what them lot say

You guys on here seem obsessed with mumsnet.

Offline cueball

Yes, me too.

The header implies it all ended with an oily wank.

Alas, it turned out to be two regular massages that didn't go any further.

The third instalment needs to have the grubby act included, otherwise don't bother telling us  :dash:

Next time, whip off the towel, spread your legs and let her make her mind up. At least with my advice, you'll cartainly know one way or the other

Sailormack

Look forward to seeing your first video on Xhamster's Fake Massage channel... the invisible handjob  :cool:

Sailormack

Yes, me too.

The header implies it all ended with an oily wank.

Alas, it turned out to be two regular massages that didn't go any further.

The third instalment needs to have the grubby act included, otherwise don't bother telling us  :dash:

Next time, whip off the towel, spread your legs and let her make her mind up. At least with my advice, you'll cartainly know one way or the other

FFS Cueball give the bloke a break.

He built up the courage to actually speak to the masseuse while getting his rub down. How many guys di you think have the confidence to do that?

I think he should be commended for his rubtug long game.

He will have his cock accidently touched before his 20th visit... mark my words :dance:

bigmanbigman

Slowly slowly whats a rub and tug again ?

Online Billy no mates

I think this is an interesting read.

I have to say, the challenege of trying to get a massuese to give me a happy ending, when she doesn't normally provide that service, seems exciting.

If it was me (bored of the same old same old), and funds permitting, I would chase this girl, enjoying the thought she had never done this before (whether true or not)

Go for it

Sailormack

I think this is an interesting read.

I have to say, the challenege of trying to get a massuese to give me a happy ending, when she doesn't normally provide that service, seems exciting.

If it was me (bored of the same old same old), and funds permitting, I would chase this girl, enjoying the thought she had never done this before (whether true or not)

Go for it

Haha OP thinks that a legit masseuse has never given a happy ending . IME the vast majority would do this depending on the circumstances and rewards. Even if the recipient was hideous looking most would still do it and IMO most will have done.

A lot of these women are secret sex workers who try to convince themselves that because no full sex or oral is performed that somehow it just happened.

Okay the OP is a bit of a fluffster and deserves his wee pisstake but a special snowflake he is not.

A crisp 50 will turn most... many will take less... and some may do it for the thrill.  :dancegirl:

Offline cueball

Bigger challenge....

Try it with an osteopath... as long as the ostiopath is female  :lol:

Online Billy no mates

Cueball, your an amateur......

For a real challenege, try it with a Colonoscopist, while they are examining you  :lol:

Blyton90

Well I've booked in for Thursday. So I'll let you all know how it goes. 

Offline hungrypunt

Fact is bud, its a fantasy in your head, but shes probably wanked off half the town for an extra 20.

Simple question SHE IS just waiting for you to ask is, "what other services are available" shell be all over you :)

Good luck

Online unclepokey

Here's another idea based upon the fact that many (a surprising proportion of the SPs I've seen) admit that they enjoy watching a bloke finish himself off with his own wank. This is often, I'm sure, because this relieves them (no pun intended) of the task of doing it themselves.

So try saying to the SP that you're so wonderfully aroused by her massage would she mind if you spent you final minutes of the appointment wanking yourself off and would she stand by with the tissues followed by a wet wipe, please.

My take on it is that, if she ever would engage in something more intimate, it might procure the 'assistance' you seek. If it didn't I'd reckon nothing ever would.
Uncle Pokey

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

A Swedish massage?  Why do so many countries have their own massage styles?

And I wonder what an English massage would be.  A rub-down with chip fat followed by an all-over light thrashing with a horsewhip?  There might be a market for it.

Offline Plan R

Hey. At least I'm not one of these wankers who come on talking absolute bullshit and making shit up.

Easy tiger. I wish you the best of luck, and hope you get all the way to bumlove with her before a post long enough to put Tolstoy in the shade.

Offline JohnWaynesJism

This could turn out to be another "Shall l shag my cleaner" thread  :D

I was just thinking the same thing, and to be honest i enjoyed the cleaner thread until it was closed by the OP (unhappy ending). So i hope this one gives us a bit more titillation, with quicker results (happy ending hopefully).
 To the OP, just say to her that you can't help being turned on by her massage and would she do any extras? Say you are really embarrassed to ask, but that you just find her very sexy, and would be willing to pay of course. If you're lucky then she'll be flattered (want the money) and say yes. She doesn't also work as a cleaner does she?

Offline JohnWaynesJism

So how did it go?

Blyton90

So how did it go?

I will post a full update soon...but let's just say what's happened so far, absolutely was not expected.

Offline wannabe

...but let's just say what's happened so far, absolutely was not expected.
You mean you asked for a wank and she kicked you in the goolies????

Blyton90

UPDATE

For those of you who are interested.

So. After my second massage I was a little disappointed. I had a feeling something could have happened but I didn't push it just in case. This is a totally legit beauty therapists who also do massage. But I mean totally legit massages. Not rub and rubs and I didn't fancy having the cops called on me.

So anyway. To cut a long story short, on Sunday evening I was a little tipsy. And I decided to text her out of the blue asking her how her weekend went. She replied it was unusual for clients to ask her personal things but it was fine etc etc. And we started to get a little chatty.

I was feeling a little brave courtesy of the alcohol and the conversation turned a little personal. I mentioned that I found my last massage a little difficult as I had to be honest but I found her attractive. The conversation went on skipping over this but a little later she brought it up. I told her it may be tough for me to be massaged by her again as I found her attractive and she said she had the same problem. I asked her if she found me attractive and she said she couldn't say as it's unprofessional and I'm married. But a little gentle persuasion and she admitted she found me attractive and was a little distracted during my last massage.

So that was it. Flood gates opened and the conversation quickly turned rather personal. It was friendly and open but not sleazy. She told me that she sensed I was getting a little turned on and noticed my subtle movements and breathing changes. But that nothing could ever happen as it was her business and reputation and it wouldn't be right. But she did have thoughts that were a little naughty about me and she had been thinking about me a bit.

So obviously by now I am hot as fuck. And desperate to go see her again. So I ask if she will massage me again and I book in for her last spot the following day.

I get on the table and the massage commences. It did feel a little awkward but the massage was definitely a little more intimate than the previous too. I stroked her arm during the hand massage and she got much further down my waist massaging my stomach and I started to get hard.  She commented about massaging my feet but then said "actually I better not as I can already see you're having a reaction"  I felt a little embarrassed at this point and down went the chub

So she told me to flip over which I did. The leg massage was much higher. She was very close to brushing my cock and balls but sadly it never happened, despite my moans of joy and hip movements. Overall though the massage was much slower and a lot more intimate.

When she moved up to my head the massage my back, her thigh pressed against my hand and this time I made it obvious and started to stroke her leg. But before long she moved possition so I couldn't reach.

I was getting some pretty mixed signals so I really didn't know what to do or think.

After bad finished she left and I got changed and when she came back in the room she said she had 15 minutes before she had to leave and asked if I'd like to talk.  We chatted about my marriage and why I wasn't happy and it felt quite nice talking to her as I don't really have anyone I can talk to about my marriage and sex life etc.

So anyway. I paid her, tipped her and left. Feeling rather deflated.

So later that evening I messaged her again apologising for getting aroused etc etc. And that's when things got very open. She said there were things she wanted to tell me but couldn't as she couldn't risk her business and it was wrong anyway because of my situation.  I pressed her and she finally opened up.

She told me that she had intentionally pressed her leg against me. She wanted me touch her. But she was worried. She wanted it but at the same time didn't as she knows I'm married. She told me she was desperate to touch me. And that she was also breathing heavy. That she was extremely turned on and had to fight the urge to nibble my ear or kiss my neck.  She said the energy I gave off was so hot and she's done nothing but have dirty thoughts about me. We text back and forth for hours. She told me how she was wet and wanted to straddle me on the bed. She said next time she doesn't think she can resist touching me. We've been texting on and off since Sunday. She said she has never met anyone quite like me before and her heart races when we talk and I turn her on just by being in the same room.

This all came as a massive surprise.  She is genuinely very attractive, professional. Fairly young. And has a great body.  It all feels a little like a dream.

I told her that I will leave it up to her but next time I'm either missing the towel or missing the underwear and she replied with "why don't you miss both?" Then quickly said "actually. Forget that. As I will be unable to massage you properly if you do that and I want to massage you again"

So it looks like my dream has incredibly and unexpectedly come true. 

For me, the fantasy was to have a legitimate massage place develops into something sexual and it's pretty much looking like it's going to happen. And more.

I'm booked in again for Monday. But until then it will be radio silence as she said she can't keep messaging me as it's driving her crazy not being able to have me. I'm a little in shock.

I will of course update after Monday if anyone is still interested.

Justanotheruser

If you don't post again on Monday and tell us you've fucked her then this thread is dead. It's a no brainer now if that was all legit.

Offline wannabe

On tenterhooks! (You jammy bastard)!

Offline Gordon Bennett

As in previous threads along these lines..... why not just book an escort and ask for a massage and wank? I cannot for the life of me see point in faffing around over several visits and getting nowhere. There are escorts who only do massage and happy endings but they are still coy about what/where you can touch them so you can still have some sort of thrill exploring their boundaries or deluding yourself you'll be the one to finally get a hand down her knickers.
If you want it to feel illicit I'm sure plenty will role play being aloof, professional and uninterested before actually milking your cock to death.

Sailormack

Am I the only one thinking why the OP didn't ask her out for "a drink" later away from work and then on to a hotel for the main event? :unknown:

Blyton90

As in previous threads along these lines..... why not just book an escort and ask for a massage and wank? I cannot for the life of me see point in faffing around over several visits and getting nowhere. There are escorts who only do massage and happy endings but they are still coy about what/where you can touch them so you can still have some sort of thrill exploring their boundaries or deluding yourself you'll be the one to finally get a hand down her knickers.
If you want it to feel illicit I'm sure plenty will role play being aloof, professional and uninterested before actually milking your cock to death.

Been there, done that.  Buts it's not the same.  For me, the fantasy was always to get this from a legitimate massage therapist.  I'm quite happy faffing about and going to multiple visits. 

Blyton90

Am I the only one thinking why the OP didn't ask her out for "a drink" later away from work and then on to a hotel for the main event? :unknown:

Wife at home expecting me back after my hour long massage.

Offline freeze44

Sounds great! Was actually get a hard on myself reading that! By the time she does touch woody you going to cover her in jizz!!  :D Good luck fella!!  :thumbsup:

Blyton90

Also... She she has already told me she wants to straddle me on the couch. Why the fuck would I go get a hotel when she owns a private beauty therapists?

Blyton90

Sounds great! Was actually get a hard on myself reading that! By the time she does touch woody you going to cover her in jizz!!  :D Good luck fella!!  :thumbsup:

Tell me about it. This for me is 100 times more erotic than a visit to a girl for a pre planned and pre paid massage with a happy ending.

Blyton90

On tenterhooks! (You jammy bastard)!

You're telling me mate!  I'm counting down the seconds until Monday afternoon!

Sailormack

Also... She she has already told me she wants to straddle me on the couch. Why the fuck would I go get a hotel when she owns a private beauty therapists?

I read it as she did not want to put her business at risk and would maybe more likely to pull the trigger away from her business.

Then of course, you have a wife at home. :scare:

That's your first mistake  :cool:

Sailormack

Tell me about it. This for me is 100 times more erotic than a visit to a girl for a pre planned and pre paid massage with a happy ending.

I've posted about this previously. Similar to when you turn a civvy, it is a completely different experience  :hi: