Author Topic: Sabrina.  (Read 1606 times)

TommyTibbs

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I'm popping into Edinburgh this weekend and was just gonna head into to a sauna for the first time. But I remember seeing Sabrina on AW a while back I've found her backpack and she looks pure filth and I mean that in the best way possible. External Link/Members Only
anyone got any heads up on this could be gem?

TommyTibbs

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Plus I really need to know how her ass is. I wanna be rode like a horse so I need something to watch and grab :lol:

Online bigmike32

No way is that a genuine ad. A definate bait and switch backpage ads always are.

TommyTibbs

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
No way is that a genuine ad. A definate bait and switch backpage ads always are.
  she was on AW a few months ago with all good feedback im sure shes known by a few on here

Offline The Man With No Name

External Link/Members Only

Likely still the same bird.

As when you look at this, you see there wouldn't be much point in anyone stealing her pics - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=101973.msg1624045#msg1624045

Offline Matrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,786
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 164
100% legit.

Plus I'm sure she'll be grateful that you found her backpack.  :D

Here's the review. I've seen her a few times. [url][/https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=125458.0][url]
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 05:03:08 pm by Matrix »

Offline Matrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,786
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 164
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 05:10:07 pm by Matrix »