Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting Duck Broken  (Read 2180 times)

Offline Joe Tortolano

Broke my duck yesterday, with a follow up today.

Thanks to Matrix for steering me away from agencies like Central Ladies and the more than likely picture bait.

Signed up to Adult Work and looked at the profiles with reviews. Of the two I really wanted one is on holiday and the other wasn't working. So opted for Caroline Dominatrix External Link/Members Only . Bit of faffing about throughout the day trying to get her availability, eventually saw her at her flat at 7.30 for an hour. A nice new build and she was as her profile. Was pleased with what I saw. Didn't ask for anything specific we just got into it, think I must have got the GFE as at times she could have been the mrs and was a little bored. Think that was just down to her being naturally quite quiet and submissive and stone cold sober I can be a bit like that myself rather than directing her. Was decent enough though.

Saw Sexy Lien today External Link/Members Only It didn't start off too well, saw her outside the hotel having a smoke a minute or so before our arranged time so had to circle the block waiting for her to text the room number. Got in and she was just in some joggers and had a quick shower while I waited. Then we got into it and to be fair she is very dirty, and the best BJ I've ever had. Then it turned into a replica of Caroline the night before. Very friendly and interested in me, she cuddled in and started telling me her life story and going on about how she loved Scotland. I'm aware there is probably always an element of time killing, but she seemed to genuinely like me. Not talking about her fake groans etc, of which there were probably a few, but she seems to genuinely enjoy getting pumped and is an excellent ride. I now know what languages she speaks, what countries she's lived in, what other job she does back home in Prague, I was satisfied so can't really complain.

Think punting is now out my system except for keeping an eye on Just Jane External Link/Members Only and especially lilywhitexx External Link/Members Only Although think I made a bit of a naive arse of myself with Lilly as sent her an email the other day basically asking how it all works, then tried to set up a meeting for tonight when she isn't working. Never heard from her. She probably thinks I'm trying to date her not pump her! Haha. Now understand how it all works and the women want you to be clinical in organising.

Sorry for no doubt boring you all to death.

Super Joe

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Glad to hear you are enjoying joining the hobby.

I can relate to a number of things you have said and can only say that more experience of the way this world works will help you in your decision making, interaction and bookings.

Having seen lily only last week I can tell you she is a cracking lass, decent shag and (assuming you did AW bookings) some feedback I am sure you can send a more "formal" message explaining to her what you are looking for.

The bottom line is have fun, set the expectation beforehand or be prepared to lead it and at the end of the day get the word back to the rest of us.

Offline Joe Tortolano

Cheers Juilius. With Lily in mind I got Caroline to give me feedback so now up and running on that score.

Not really any others catching my eye in Edinburgh other than the two mentioned, hopefully a few more appear on Adult Work.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Joe, perhaps you should be pacing yourself rather than sampling every WG in town!
Still, I totally get where you are coming from with Caroline Dominatrix; beautiful girl, but utterly tame experience to the extent I struggled to keep interested.
But in my experience, it's not the best lookers who provide the best sex. The chubby (and there are plenty of those) or facially 'plain' can turn out to be spectacularly good shags. It happens. But then, my interest is in BDSM so providing a girl is submissive and can take a flogging, physical beauty is a lesser consideration.

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Just a wee word of advice. Obviously I didn't reply because at the time you had zero feedback.
A lot of girls read this site, and although I'd consider myself trustworthy, there's no reason you should. So I now know this account is related to your aw account because of your description.
You might be happy to have the connection, but quite a few punters prefer to remain 'apart' from their ukp persona.

Heyheyarnold

I agree with Lilly rose you also told everyone that you have a missus so if your read identit ever got reallveled you have just opened yourself up to possible blackmail.

You also said the first person you seen was abit boring and it was like sleeping with the missus and you also said the second on was the same . Did you ever think the problem might be you 😂😂 if it's. boring there's only so much a girl can do with 2 inches

Offline Joe Tortolano

Just a wee word of advice. Obviously I didn't reply because at the time you had zero feedback.
A lot of girls read this site, and although I'd consider myself trustworthy, there's no reason you should. So I now know this account is related to your aw account because of your description.
You might be happy to have the connection, but quite a few punters prefer to remain 'apart' from their ukp persona.

It's a fair cop Lily. A steep learning curve.

Offline Joe Tortolano

I agree with Lilly rose you also told everyone that you have a missus so if your read identit ever got reallveled you have just opened yourself up to possible blackmail.

You also said the first person you seen was abit boring and it was like sleeping with the missus and you also said the second on was the same . Did you ever think the problem might be you 😂😂 if it's. boring there's only so much a girl can do with 2 inches

Tough crowd!

I meant "the mrs" in a general sense not literally.

Anyway, me and my 2 inches are going to skulk off and lick our wounds.

Offline Marcus0101

Why is it obvious? To you yes but not someone new to it all like the OP. Maybe you should have taken time to explained in more detail why it was "obvious" instead of being patronising.

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Why is it obvious? To you yes but not someone new to it all like the OP. Maybe you should have taken time to explained in more detail why it was "obvious" instead of being patronising.

Very clear on my profile.

Offline Marcus0101

Maybe you should have said that to him instead of being patronising.

Offline Joe Tortolano

Maybe you should have said that to him instead of being patronising.

To be fair to Lily it is clearly stated on her page, and I don't have a problem with that rule, makes sense. All I was saying was I'd just joined and was still wet behind the ears as to how it all works, and her profile caught my eye so at that point I'd no way of getting feedback as hadn't dipped my toe into the water.

Maybe a quick reply saying fair enough but rules are rules would have been good, but I imagine she no doubt gets lots of emails so can't respond to them all.

Anyway, what's done is done. Que sera. I'm off out to enjoy a beer. :drinks:

Offline Joe Tortolano

Lily, sent you a booking for tomorrow and an email to say I had sent the booking. Looks like I'm possibly blocked, understandable as I bumbled my way around the punting world so probably seemed more hassle than you needed from a client.

Wont give a sales pitch as to why you should unblock me if I am as suspect not many have come back from the dead.

A costly lesson and a bit gutted, but had a couple of cracking punts so far and now got good feedback so moving in the right direction in general  :yahoo:

Offline Matrix

Probably best doing this by pm, Joe.

Perhaps she's been busy trying to get that plug out her arse, although you should probably just move on.

Offline Joe Tortolano

Probably best doing this by pm, Joe.

Perhaps she's been busy trying to get that plug out her arse, although you should probably just move on.

Don't think I've earned my forum stripes yet to have the PM functionality.

Aye, already moved on. It's not to be. Maybe best an admin deletes my thread as not wanting to be the cause of folk sniping at each other over stuff that appears to pre-date me joining.

Anyway, is it slim pickings in the Edinburgh scene at the moment or the normal run of things? Very few catching my eye if truth be told.

Offline Courtney

Maybe best an admin deletes my thread

There is only one Admin. Have a look at the site rules.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Not sure why it would need to be deleted.
I have my rules like everyone...? You read my profile, and mentioned that I don't see anyone without feedback. Which is why you were blocked.
See it like this. A girl says on her profile something like... "No incalls" Then you email her saying, "Actually I know you say this, but I want to come over anyway, because I am different from everyone else" you'd be ignored or blocked or thought of as a boundary pusher.
If you had wanted a reason for the rule in your first email, I would have happily replied.
I really shouldn't have to explain why I block people for trying to get around the only rule I have on my profile. This is why people write novels on their AW profiles.

Offline Matrix

Aye, already moved on. It's not to be. Maybe best an admin deletes my thread as not wanting to be the cause of folk sniping at each other over stuff that appears to pre-date me joining.

Anyway, is it slim pickings in the Edinburgh scene at the moment or the normal run of things? Very few catching my eye if truth be told.

Definitely slim at the moment. I'm sure it'll pick up.

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

If you cant take sniping then this ain't the forum for you  ;)

more seriously, I am sure some chaps can lead you around the Edinburgh scene (which I believe has good talent in the "saunas" which we don't have here in Glasgow). The easiest comparison method is to take an AW "code" at the end of the links at the bottom of the page (the series of numbers) and see if there are reviews. If there are, great! If not either think why not or consider taking the plunge and feeding back here. If you show us you are contributing, we will treat you as such basically.

There is certainly something going on with the "local" girls and this Romanian market. The good girls are out there but in my opinion they are becoming harder to find as you have to dredge through the dross. Especially when girls don't do location or nationality properly and exclude themselves needlessly from some search criteria...