Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Kasia - King Cross  (Read 1524 times)

MathewKing

External Link/Members Only

Does anybody has any comments on passed experience with this girl?

Thanks guys

Offline alessiobou

Under your post you'll see a breakdown and a link to a list of all her reviews.

If you want to check for feedback or information about a WG on AdultWork, copy the profile ID from the URL or the bottom of the page and paste it into the search bar.

Offline Sinz

Under your post you'll see a breakdown and a link to a list of all her reviews.

If you want to check for feedback or information about a WG on AdultWork, copy the profile ID from the URL or the bottom of the page and paste it into the search bar.

The profile has been swapped and the reviews linked belongs to another WG, by the name Sandra
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 03:23:17 am by Sinz »

Offline alessiobou

The profile has been swapped and the reviews linked belongs to another WG, by the name Sandra

My bad, was not aware. 

Dildoman

Don't bother to book ,my opinion.  I had not to good experience  with Sandra and Miranda  in their thresome offer. In the end paying extra money for some  extra services .irony is that i asked them before if are any extras and obviously  the answer was no.

Offline Sinz

Don't bother to book ,my opinion.  I had not to good experience  with Sandra and Miranda  in their thresome offer. In the end paying extra money for some  extra services .irony is that i asked them before if are any extras and obviously  the answer was no.

Once again, this profile has been swapped and Sandra no longer uses it.

Now been used by Kasia, have you met Kasia ?

Dildoman

Nope, If is a  different  person and she didn't change just her name, I didn't saw Kasia.  My bad then.

MathewKing

So, if you can't book online or by text, because she ignores them and she doesn't even answer her phone how can you make a booking with her or Sandra?

Offline The_Don

Nope, If is a  different  person and she didn't change just her name, I didn't saw Kasia.  My bad then.

The name has been changed since the swap.

More info here >  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=79624.msg1475359#msg1475359

Offline Sinz

The name has been changed since the swap.

More info here >  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=79624.msg1475359#msg1475359

Thanks The_Don, been trying hard to get the message across