Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Kasia - Euston  (Read 7773 times)

17 review(s) for _sensual_kasia_ (9 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Rocket Scientist

Confusion can arise from the inevitable swapping of profiles that WG's undertake; this retrospective review is to shed some light on the present  incumbent of the following account.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had punted Sexy Sandra a couple of times both with and without her side-kick Miranda: there is ample UKP review/info on each. During a previous booking Sandra had informed that she was leaving the game and moving on to pastures new.  Being a man of my word, I kept my promise to visit during her last days to leave a final parting load that sends her on way.  I'm confident she appreciated the sentimentality in the gesture.  And so enters Sweet Kasia into the picture - The Don has made an admiral effect of documenting  the great swappy swap - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=79624.msg1475359#msg1475359

30 mins at £60

It was February when, more motivated by curiosity then a carnal desire, I decided to pay a visit to this AW "magpie".  Comms were all handled via voice-call promptly and of course directed to the same Euston hotel.  Kasia is very much as per pics, with a slim athletic frame that accentuates her ample natural breasts. From what can be recalled, she wore a short pink silk satin Kimono style robe that showed off her long legs. Looks-wise I'd describe as girl next door pretty but for me not really a head turner. Her English was good enough for chatty conversation.  The story being this as a part-time gig to supplement her income. Sex included OWO and my abiding memory is the panting cries that emanated whilst Kasia took a pounding stretched out in doggy. 

Summary: With a tall, slim and busty physique Sweet Kasia can be added to the list of good Polish service providers. A pleasant but business-like manner however.  I have not been back but definitely worth at least a 30mins punt.

Enjoy

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline claretandblue

I assume this girl works with sweet teen  :lol: julia ?

I think it was her on the phone who I spoke to when I called STJ last week

Offline Sinz

I assume this girl works with sweet teen  :lol: julia ?

I think it was her on the phone who I spoke to when I called STJ last week

From my punts with STJ, she mentioned she works with Masseuse_Nicol and Miranda

However there are over 8 WGs working from the same location in Euston (well known hotel chain)

Some of them are independent and others with their friends / groups
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 05:07:15 pm by Sinz »

Offline Kaluuu276

However there are over 8 WGs working from the same location in Euston (well known hotel chain)

Sinz,

Correct me if reading this wrong , 8 WGs working in separate hotel rooms in Euston or more than one girl sharing a room?  :wacko:

Offline Sinz

Sinz,

Correct me if reading this wrong , 8 WGs working in separate hotel rooms in Euston or more than one girl sharing a room?  :wacko:

Probably should have explained better, all different rooms.

Offline claretandblue

That figures,I called for a lunchtime punt and STJ was off so this lass answered,quite a team they have working there!

mrhappypants

There is certainly some room sharing going on.  I suspect it is a classic supply and demand model - depends how many punters want to see a particular girl  and how many she wants to fuck in a day. 

punter6969

Confusion can arise from the inevitable swapping of profiles that WG's undertake; this retrospective review is to shed some light on the present  incumbent of the following account.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had punted Sexy Sandra a couple of times both with and without her side-kick Miranda: there is ample UKP review/info on each. During a previous booking Sandra had informed that she was leaving the game and moving on to pastures new.  Being a man of my word, I kept my promise to visit during her last days to leave a final parting load that sends her on way.  I'm confident she appreciated the sentimentality in the gesture.  And so enters Sweet Kasia into the picture - The Don has made an admiral effect of documenting  the great swappy swap - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=79624.msg1475359#msg1475359

30 mins at £60

How is her body? Earlier reviews says she is flabby and untoned. Is this the T********* chain of hotels?

It was February when, more motivated by curiosity then a carnal desire, I decided to pay a visit to this AW "magpie".  Comms were all handled via voice-call promptly and of course directed to the same Euston hotel.  Kasia is very much as per pics, with a slim athletic frame that accentuates her ample natural breasts. From what can be recalled, she wore a short pink silk satin Kimono style robe that showed off her long legs. Looks-wise I'd describe as girl next door pretty but for me not really a head turner. Her English was good enough for chatty conversation.  The story being this as a part-time gig to supplement her income. Sex included OWO and my abiding memory is the panting cries that emanated whilst Kasia took a pounding stretched out in doggy. 

Summary: With a tall, slim and busty physique Sweet Kasia can be added to the list of good Polish service providers. A pleasant but business-like manner however.  I have not been back but definitely worth at least a 30mins punt.

Enjoy

Brolls

How big where her tits?

What do you rate her face?

Offline Rocket Scientist

How big where her tits?

What do you rate her face?

Looks-wise I'd describe as girl next door pretty but for me not really a head turner. Her English was good enough for chatty conversation.

tits ...were definitely more than a handful. Possibly c cup - hard to recall

Offline YOY

This is not the same girl I saw.  They seem to be sharing or selling profiles.

Offline cooltomtom

thinking of visiting - what was like as a kisser - fk, or, he hopes but dosnt expect, DFK
anyone one seen her recently?