Author Topic: MMF with Kelsey of Sandys Superstars.  (Read 6985 times)

Fatbrian

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Name: Kelsey of Sandys Superstars

Establishment:  Prestwich   

Website: External Link/Members Only

Date of Visit: 07/01/2010

Time: 7:30pm for 30 mins

Basic Price: £50

Extras Cost: £10 OWO

Description of lady:

Kelsey a perfect body with great curves, beautiful tits and tight toned body.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Comments:

This punt was the MMF threesome I have been hoping to get organised over the past 6 months. All in all it was a good and interesting session; on to the details... (As best as I can remember)

I met up with the fellow punter in reception had brief chat and then went through to the room. We quickly took turns to shower and as this was happening Kelsey came into the room, looking her usual lovely self, decked in sexy black stockings, bra and knickers etc.

She joined the other punter on the bed, kissing and cuddling as I dried off and joined in. Kelsey was excellent is showing attention to the both of us, so I was soon kissing and fondling her.

She was soon giving our cocks some attention, separately while we explored her body. At one point we were both sucking on one of her perfect tits each.

We soon moved onto Kelsey giving the other punter owo, while I licked her pussy in doggy. After a while we naturally swapped so she sucked me off lying on her back while the other punter got busy giving her some oral as I went in and out of her lovely mouth. 

Next we swapped over again and Kelsey went back to giving the other punter owo in doggy. Her tempting pussy was too much to resist so rubbered up and entered her.

The spit roasting was good, this is the fantasy I’d wanted to fulfil and it looked great watching it all go on in the mirrors as we built a good rhythm.  After a bit we swapped around again and Kelsey got busy sucking me again with the condom removed while the other punter explored her.

Another change of position saw her swap back to sucking the other punter, her OWO was really working for him and that was fab as I could take her in doggy again (another nodder applied of course) and a second round of spit roasting commenced.

Things moved towards a conclusion as myself and the other punter did a bit of handwork while Kelsey with each hand gave each of our ball sacks a nice tickle.  Impressively and this wasn’t planned’ we both timed our climaxes at the same time with each of us neatly shooting our respective loads onto one of her tits each (no mixing). The other punter proceeded to lick their own come off, feeling inspired I did the same.

We ended the session by all taking a shower, getting changed and having a chat. Overall it was a good fun session. This was my first MMF and I was pushing my own sexual boundaries and enjoyed it very much. Kelsey was a great fun girl to first try this experience with.
 

Offline Stiltskin

....The other punter proceeded to lick their own come off, feeling inspired I did the same.

I was enjoying your review up until this point! :D

whiterussian

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Appreciate the report Bri, glad you finally managed to sort your mmf with Kelsey.   ;)

softlad

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Fatbrian

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
don't worry, our aims were good, I only licked mine and the other punter his. no mixing on this ocasion.

it tastes alright too.

Offline PuntingPete

don't worry, our aims were good, I only licked mine and the other punter his. no mixing on this ocasion.

it tastes alright too.

Glad you cleared that up for us, I was beginning to wonder.  :rolleyes:

Offline Allnewman

Is Kelsey still working any where else

Offline con-a-ser


Offline webpunter

Fuck me sideways - 5 years+ between posts.  Must be a record !

Offline Asianfcuker

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,069
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 4
Is Kelsey still working any where else

Should this be the blonde Kelsey I'm thinking of, last time I heard about her she was sewing mail bags @ her Majesty's Pleasure for drug running.

AF
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline con-a-ser

Should this be the blonde Kelsey I'm thinking of, last time I heard about her she was sewing mail bags @ her Majesty's Pleasure for drug running.

AF

I don't think so but she did go missing for a year or two & if it is the beach looked nicer than HMP Style

Offline Blackpool Rock

I don't think so but she did go missing for a year or two & if it is the beach looked nicer than HMP Style
I believe Kelsey left SS then came back under a different name Chelsea which is when I saw her about 18 months ago, think she also worked under Chelsea at LMB but can't remember if that was before or after going back to SS

Offline The Machine

She's in Sydney Australia. Check out Adultwork Australia. Might look her up when i'm there next month.

Offline Blackpool Rock

She's in Sydney Australia. Check out Adultwork Australia. Might look her up when i'm there next month.
Is this the girl you are thinking about?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If so then I believe it's a different girl

Offline con-a-ser

She's in Sydney Australia. Check out Adultwork Australia. Might look her up when i'm there next month.

That looks like a different girl & to piss on your cornflakes she is back in the UK in June

We are talking about this girl aren't we

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 10:42:31 pm by con-a-ser »

Offline Allnewman

She's in Sydney Australia. Check out Adultwork Australia. Might look her up when i'm there next month.

That is Farrah

Offline The Machine

We seem to be getting our Chelsea's mixed up. Kelsey iis Chelsea Lee. Con-a-ser is quite right she is due back in the UK on 1st june according to her AW profile.

Offline Allnewman

That looks like a different girl & to piss on your cornflakes she is back in the UK in June

We are talking about this girl aren't we

Hidden Image/Members Only

You got a link

Offline con-a-ser

You got a link

Not sharing a facebook link on a public forum

sorry

Tierney

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline webpunter

External Link/Members Only
Fucking strewth - you must have a photographic memory.  Or be really into AW  :lol:


Offline Blackpool Rock

Good find, my guess is she has a face pic on her AW profile as she is working in OZ and not the UK.
Bet she will be well chuffed about having it publicised on a UK forum however it's public information as she has posted it therefore fair game, be interesting to see if the face pic disappears before or after she comes back to the UK.
Damn she looks even better than I remember, glad to hear she will be back in the UK especially as she is now in my HL

Offline con-a-ser

I actually blured her face before posting for that reason

Ellieatph

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I'm back in the uk everyone
I'm working independent in Manchester city centre
07498 476355 Text me to arrange booking
Xxx

Offline Blackpool Rock

I'm back in the uk everyone
I'm working independent in Manchester city centre
07498 476355 Text me to arrange booking
Xxx
Ellie / Chelsea / Kelsey
You can't post this on UK Punting, try signing up to UK Escorting (UKE) where service providers are welcome to post ads.

I see the post has just been reported for touting anyway
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 06:41:24 pm by Blackpool Rock »

Offline webpunter

I'm back in the uk everyone
I'm working independent in Manchester city centre
07498 476355 Text me to arrange booking
Xxx
Ooops - you'd better send a message to Admin & ask him nicely to change your nic.  You'll be directed to ukescorting me thinks as advertising on UKP isn't the done thing.  You do look 'fit-as-****'  :D

Offline The_Don

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,503
  • Likes: 68
  •  
  • Reviews: 250
I'm back in the uk everyone
I'm working independent in Manchester city centre
07498 476355 Text me to arrange booking
Xxx

This post is better suited to External Link/Members Only  (UKE)


When posting on https://www.ukpunting.com/ (UKP) please note the rules:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0


Offline CoolTiger

I'm back in the uk everyone
I'm working independent in Manchester city centre
07498 476355 Text me to arrange booking
Xxx

Touting yourself like this will get you an immediate ban on UKP.

Instead, why don't you join UKE, set up your AW profile and link it there, then advertise yourself for free and tout as much as you want.


OOPS... linked up from the report thread, so failed to notice that above advice has already been given to her.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 11:51:34 am by CoolTiger »