Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lara @ House of Divine  (Read 13929 times)

Devil Man

Regardless of the increase in her price, I am glad she has left House of Divine.

That entire establishment seems to me to be nothing more than a skanky organisation.

Hope more girls leave there.

Offline booblord

Does anybody know whereabouts of her profile??? Old one on adultwork isnt working

Offline theysaywhit

Thats quite funny... I was on her profile this morning but noticed it said she was in Ireland. Must of taken it down?
Was working this morning tho
If shes back at HOD good news lol 130 ill be first!

Offline ladiesman020

I've seen Lara and she has big juicy boobs, big bubble butt, dark tanned, big duck lips and is an amazing kisser
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

Offline booblord

any luck with finding LARA guys??

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

I've only been to HOD once, and I popped twice in a 30min session - it's the only time I've ever managed that

Offline booblord

Any news of her my punter ladsss... Shes only in wishlist who is holding me back from ending my punting career... Gotta find her .. searchinnggggg seek and destroyyyy.. that pussy... Hope she comes infront of spotlight soon

Offline ciscoxxx69

I've seen Lara and she has big juicy boobs, big bubble butt, dark tanned, big duck lips and is an amazing kisser

I saw her in Reading back in June as an indie - Lara Sensual - she was fantastic.

Profile sadly taken down now  :(

Offline booblord

Any news of Lara.. been longing to see her :(

Offline ismelluk

Bump for the infamous Lara. Sounds like my type.

Offline ciscoxxx69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well guess who turned up in Reading on Monday........ :dance:

It seemed rude not avail myself.....so I did.
I reviewed the encounter in the South East section, so here's the link..... :hi:

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22142.0