Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VFM Threesome Punt With Lovely Emily & Alice - Great Portland Street  (Read 3415 times)

32 review(s) for xxLovelyEmilyxx (22 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
16 review(s) for xxxAlice20xxx (7 positive, 3 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]
65 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6630750) (53 positive, 8 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline morganstar

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Preamble: Since HOD1 left my usual punting area, the options have been few and far between, so when I saw the offer for a three way with two WGs with terrific derrieres, I couldn't resist

Comms: Prompt, friendly and to the point. They agreed to wear the school uniforms I requested and were flexible when I needed to change the time.

Location: A little confusing as there is a massive construction project taking place right next door to their block of flats.

Services Received: FK, DFK, OWO, Roleplay, Handjob, RO, Penetration (protected)

Appearance: Alice is the taller of the two, with a really terrific arse that you could stare at all day. Emily is shorter and naturally pretty. Together, they were a pretty good combination.

Price: £100 for half an hour with both of them.

The Punt: They were in their uniforms when I turned up and we began my little roleplay request: a massage followed by FK and DFK and the two of them gradually taking their clothes off. As is the case with a threesomes, the rest is a bit of a blur, but there was lots of facesitting, OWO and terrific dick riding from the two of them, I mean, they were faultless and had I booked for more time, a lot more positions could have been tried. I climaxed inside Alice, whose arse was simply too ravenous to stop me from cumming, but I went a good 5 minutes over time and neither of them complained. 

Conclusion: Good VFM and an enjoyable punt. Would definitely recommend.

holland

Thanks for your review.
How was Alice?Robotic, unengaged as descibed in previous reviews (including mine)?

Offline morganstar

The (very helpful) previous reviews had put me off seeing either of them in the past, but she was very responsive to RO and was a pro at cowgirl as well. Maybe she has improved over time?

holland

The (very helpful) previous reviews had put me off seeing either of them in the past, but she was very responsive to RO and was a pro at cowgirl as well. Maybe she has improved over time?
Maybe she behaves in action with her friend.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 10:02:17 pm by holland »

Offline kaj314

If Alice's photos are anything to go by, that's one hell if an arse...

Expl1cit

Wow! Awesome review  :thumbsup:

Having seen both Emily & Alice seperately, I never knew they duo together - must be a new thing.  At £100 for half an hour, its definetely good value, considering their seperate rates would come to £130 for 30 mins.  Seems you had a good time, which is awesome given the mixed reviews on UKP.  I've always rated Emily highly and seen her quite a few times, until I discovered her other flatmate Megan who edges it slightly for me overall.

I'd be very tempted to do a duo with Emily & Megan but duos are not really my thing.  I might just go for it though if the £180 hourly rate applies.

brolin_76

I had the worst punt with Emily.  :thumbsdown:

Expl1cit

I had the worst punt with Emily.  :thumbsdown:

Its almost been a year, are you not over that yet?  :D  :lol:

Every thread about her, you need to remind the world how you had the worst punt of your life, soon to be followed by you don't trust the reviews of anyone who rates her positively  :dash:

brolin_76

Its almost been a year, are you not over that yet?  :D  :lol:

Every thread about her, you need to remind the world how you had the worst punt of your life, soon to be followed by you don't trust the reviews of anyone who rates her positively  :dash:

I know how you easliy pleased punter you are. I won't trust any of your review here. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Expl1cit

I know how you easliy pleased punter you are. I won't trust any of your review here. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A lot has happened in the last six months... I have changed since my spell on the sidelines! Nothing easily pleases me these days and I have contributed 20 reviews, a mixture of positive, neutral and negatives.  You on the other hand, have contributing fuck all in that same period  :dash:

brolin_76

A lot has happened in the last six months... I have changed since my spell on the sidelines! Nothing easily pleases me these days and I have contributed 20 reviews, a mixture of positive, neutral and negatives.  You on the other hand, have contributing fuck all in that same period  :dash:

wtf are you on about? I will do review when I will punt with a new WG. It's none of your business if  I do a review or not. I dont care how many reviews you post on here. If I have to punt the girls you reviewed I will look for other credible members review. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: