Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian girls  (Read 58382 times)

lovelysofia92

They probably don't come to work as prossies in the UK, but I have to say that Romanian girls are generally fit, and if you've ever been to Romania I doubt you'ddisagree. Whereas in the UK I'm considered pretty, in Romania I'm meh, merely average. And not only the features, but there's also a different culture where women's appearance is still very important, hence girls making sure they look after their figure and make a bit more of an effort with hair, makeup, etc.

Most of the girls I've seen on AW that are Romanians are definitely gypsies; and I think that's what plays such a big role in the general opinion of people on them.
They're usually very blunt, can get rude and aggressive quickly. Of course not all of them are like that but what you have to understand is that they often come from very poor families and have had no proper education; formally or otherwise.

And of course most of them are pimped, how do you think they could manage to come to a country where they barely speak the language, rent an apartment and set-up their profiles, etc? And not to defend them but I'd like to see how enthusiastic some of the British ladies would be to do OWO, FK, everything the punter wants, around 8-10 times a day, for 80 quid an hour, from which they probably get no more than 25%, with the pimp abusing them verbally or physically even.

I'm sure lots of them are misleading in their profiles or give crap service; then walk or stop seeing them.

But when you choose to see someone that is obviously pimped out and has lower rates then everyone, these are some of the risks you're going to take unfortunately.

James999

They're usually very blunt, can get rude and aggressive quickly.

Just like you then  :dash:

Offline smiths

I agree 100% with you on this munterhunter.

Currently Romanian WGs have little opportunity for good visas to work in the UK so nearly all of those here are through human trafficking.

When that changes I hope we see some Romanian WGs set themselves up properly and keep away from pimps. Some groups of Hungarian girls are already doing that successfully in London for example (e.g. West Kensington and Southfields).

Romanian girls are often so stunningly beautiful yet have great bodies too. Something in the DNA. Even the Romanian tourist board knows this:

Hidden Image/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

In reality you cant know nearly all Romanian WGs working here were trafficked, i imagine some were, both voluntarily and against their wills, i couldnt say nearly all were without evidence through convictions though myself. It becomes your and my opinions rather than being a fact.

Many WGs work through pimps, from HOD which is known as a generally good SP to WGs on A/W that are advertised as Indies but arent. Renting property here is of course very expensive so some foreign WGs voluntarily work through a pimp, sometimes an ex-WG themselves or even still a WG who has rooms to rent out. Some are here to work for a short but intensive period of time, they view paying a pimp as a good option, some others go Indie after they have saved up enough for their own place. Its a well trod path which has been the case for many years. It doesnt mean the WG is being forced because she has a pimp, that would depend on the individual WG and its always on a case by case basis unless convictions of traffickers and/or pimps prove otherwise.

lovelysofia92

Just like you then  :dash:

For a grown up, you have some very weak arguments. Embarrassing.

Offline Jimmyredcab

And of course most of them are pimped, how do you think they could manage to come to a country where they barely speak the language, rent an apartment and set-up their profiles, etc?

On this point I agree with you 100%.
It is hard enough for an English girl to rent an apartment, a large deposit and references are normally required.

James999

For a grown up, you have some very weak arguments.

It was an observation not an argument, there is a difference  :lol:

lovelysofia92

It was an observation not an argument, there is a difference  :lol:

Ditto.

James999

Offline innoutburger

In reality you cant know nearly all Romanian WGs working here were trafficked, i imagine some were, both voluntarily and against their wills, i couldnt say nearly all were without evidence through convictions though myself. It becomes your and my opinions rather than being a fact.

Many WGs work through pimps, from HOD which is known as a generally good SP to WGs on A/W that are advertised as Indies but arent. Renting property here is of course very expensive so some foreign WGs voluntarily work through a pimp, sometimes an ex-WG themselves or even still a WG who has rooms to rent out. Some are here to work for a short but intensive period of time, they view paying a pimp as a good option, some others go Indie after they have saved up enough for their own place. Its a well trod path which has been the case for many years. It doesnt mean the WG is being forced because she has a pimp, that would depend on the individual WG and its always on a case by case basis unless convictions of traffickers and/or pimps prove otherwise.

Maybe Smiths you don't like my use of the phrase sex trafficking which is harsh but it's also very broad. But the women do not have freedom to work here and do not have the language or money to come here and set up working (see Sophia's point about gypsies and JRC about renting). So they are dependent upon organised crime (pimps and other networks) to come here for money. They are part of a sex trafficking system. When they are here they have little freedom and are put to work.

If some Romanian pimped WGs do go on to be indies then fair play to them. But it's doesn't mean the route they had to take to get there was not primarily for the benefit of pimps and other organised criminals.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 12:11:28 pm by innoutburger »

Offline smiths

They probably don't come to work as prossies in the UK, but I have to say that Romanian girls are generally fit, and if you've ever been to Romania I doubt you'ddisagree. Whereas in the UK I'm considered pretty, in Romania I'm meh, merely average. And not only the features, but there's also a different culture where women's appearance is still very important, hence girls making sure they look after their figure and make a bit more of an effort with hair, makeup, etc.

Most of the girls I've seen on AW that are Romanians are definitely gypsies; and I think that's what plays such a big role in the general opinion of people on them.
They're usually very blunt, can get rude and aggressive quickly. Of course not all of them are like that but what you have to understand is that they often come from very poor families and have had no proper education; formally or otherwise.

And of course most of them are pimped, how do you think they could manage to come to a country where they barely speak the language, rent an apartment and set-up their profiles, etc? And not to defend them but I'd like to see how enthusiastic some of the British ladies would be to do OWO, FK, everything the punter wants, around 8-10 times a day, for 80 quid an hour, from which they probably get no more than 25%, with the pimp abusing them verbally or physically even.

I'm sure lots of them are misleading in their profiles or give crap service; then walk or stop seeing them.

But when you choose to see someone that is obviously pimped out and has lower rates then everyone, these are some of the risks you're going to take unfortunately.

As i say many WGs are pimped, its a very widespread thing in punting here. From Parlours to Parties to Agencies, it in no way means the WG is being forced against her will. I have punted with countless WGs who got work through the above Establishments, none said they were forced (of course some might of been for all i would know), many mentioned they couldnt afford to rent a place themselves, even Brit WGs. Once they had made some money some went Indie. Some others just want to turn-up and work with punters laid on, they cant be bothered with going Indie, some others cant yet speak good English so work through an Establishment until they can. So there are many reasons a WG might choose to work through a pimp in reality.

The lie on A/W is some foreign WGs advertise as Indies but arent, the pimp could be forcing some WGs of course and i hope they get caught and done, but for others its a way of hoping to avoid the police as brothels are illegal as is controlling prostitutes, so saying they are Indies is the pimp trying to avoid getting nicked.

The reality is there are many women from other countries wanting to come here to work as WGs, i have met hundreds especially on the party scene where its often the case another WG recommends the party provider to them and they then become a WG for that provider. Force isnt needed, they just want to earn money as WGs and are prepared to pay an agreed cut to the pimp.

Offline innoutburger

Think I agree with LL on this. We all know UK borders are not exactly secure. TBH your argument sounds like the kind of thing Ms Harman would advance as "evidence".

Good on you Curious, it sounds like you want to enforce our border controls where our government has let us a down! I trust you ask for a work permit before every punt!

Offline smiths

Maybe Smiths you don't like my use of the phrase sex trafficking which is harsh but it's also very broad. But the women do not have freedom to work here and do not have the language or money to come here and set up working (see Sophia's point about gypsies and JRC about renting). So they are dependent upon organised crime (pimps and other networks) to come here for money. They are part of a sex trafficking system. When they are here they have little freedom and are put to work.

If some Romanian pimped WGs do go on to be indies then fair play to them. But it's doesn't mean the route they had to take to get there was not primarily for the benefit of pimps and other organised criminals.

I havent seen the evidence that backs this theory up. I havent seen the convictions to either. If you know about it why havent the police acted resulting in wholesale raids. Its not rocket science for them to make bookings sending a copper in undercover to gather intelligence then raid once they have the required evidence.

Personally i require evidence, i dont just rely on what strangers on a forum post, no offence meant.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 12:26:18 pm by smiths »

Curious6705

it sounds like you want to enforce our border controls where our government has let us a down!

Umm - no, I don't.

I trust you ask for a work permit before every punt!

No, I don't do this either. That doesn't mean the WG has been trafficked into the UK. I did ask an EE WG how she came to be here, and she said was an office worker back home, and had willingly signed up through a website to come to the UK for a short time and earn some dosh. I've also seen it reported that anti prostitution campaigners would count such WGs as being "trafficked". Another WG, from Poland, told me that in one week in the UK she earns what an average person in Poland earns in a month.

Offline innoutburger

I havent seen the evidence that backs this theory up. I havent seen the convictions to either. If you know about it why havent the police acted resulting in wholesale raids. Its not rocket science for them to make bookings sending a copper in undercover to cover intelligence then raid once they have the required evidence.

Personally i require evidence, i dont just rely on what strangers on a forum post, no offence meant.

No offence taken of course.

"The number of people being trafficked into the UK is rising, latest government estimates suggest.
Last year the authorities learned of 946 victims, compared with 710 in 2010, the inter-departmental ministerial group on human trafficking said.
Trafficking gangs in China, Vietnam, Nigeria and eastern Europe now pose the biggest threat to the UK , it said."

As you will notice, the countries above do not have legal agreements allowing freedom to work in the UK. Romania and Bulgaria are also countries in this situation.

"From within Europe, Romanian nationals were the biggest group referred."

So where there WGs cannot get in legally, their only option is the help of gangs who can help them break the law.

Offline innoutburger

I did ask an EE WG how she came to be here, and she said was an office worker back home, and had willingly signed up through a website to come to the UK for a short time and earn some dosh.

Oh fair enough. Pro$$ie£ never lie. I must be wrong

Curious6705

Oh fair enough. Pro$$ie£ never lie. I must be wrong

In this case, I believe you are.  :hi:

Offline smiths

No offence taken of course.

"The number of people being trafficked into the UK is rising, latest government estimates suggest.
Last year the authorities learned of 946 victims, compared with 710 in 2010, the inter-departmental ministerial group on human trafficking said.
Trafficking gangs in China, Vietnam, Nigeria and eastern Europe now pose the biggest threat to the UK , it said."

As you will notice, the countries above do not have legal agreements allowing freedom to work in the UK. Romania and Bulgaria are also countries in this situation.

"From within Europe, Romanian nationals were the biggest group referred."

So where there WGs cannot get in legally, their only option is the help of gangs who can help them break the law.

I dont trust government estimates or indeed any estimates personally. Harriet Harridan used a cobbled together figure of 4000 women trafficked for sex to help get her bill through in 2009/10. ACPO used a figure of 2600 women, neither have been proved by convictions or rescues as accurate. Operations Pentameters 1 and 2 didnt find the evidence of widespread sexual trafficking either.

HH and her ilk have an agenda, so does much of the media along of course with femi-nazis. That agenda is ALL prostitution is wrong and ALL WGs are being exploited, they have no interest in listening to WGs and ex-WGs like Dr Magnanti.

The government ultimately wants a man to find a partner, settle down, perhaps have kids, get a place and tow the line of being a good boy while paying his taxes. Many dont like prostitution as it gives men an alternative to that conforming.

I go my own way, i dont just blindly obey what the law makers and shapers on prostitution say. Some of these people are just like many others in our history that have practised "do as i say, not as i do". Shagging around as they pleased while the public obeyed, fuck that shit. ;)

Offline smiths

Umm - no, I don't.

No, I don't do this either. That doesn't mean the WG has been trafficked into the UK. I did ask an EE WG how she came to be here, and she said was an office worker back home, and had willingly signed up through a website to come to the UK for a short time and earn some dosh. I've also seen it reported that anti prostitution campaigners would count such WGs as being "trafficked". Another WG, from Poland, told me that in one week in the UK she earns what an average person in Poland earns in a month.

Indeed it doesnt mean she has. What we have on here are posters opinions of course, they are not facts on this issue, including my own. The real facts as a whole arent known, the real scale of sex trafficking is not known. The proof through convictions does not show its a big problem. Estimates are just that, sometimes given by people and organisations with an agenda against prostitution.

Curious6705

Indeed it doesnt mean she has. What we have on here are posters opinions of course, they are not facts on this issue, including my own. The real facts as a whole arent known, the real scale of sex trafficking is not known. The proof through convictions does not show its a big problem. Estimates are just that, sometimes given by people and organisations with an agenda against prostitution.

Absolutely - and the same applies to me / what I've posted above. I did think this "top down - they must be trafficked - here are official estimates" palaver had been done to death and discredited during the Harman / McShane period and I'm surprised by Innouts posts - almost had me wondering whether he / she is really a punter.

LL

You say "There's no way I would have gone through with it if I thought she was trafficked", but based on your question to me to back up my claims you didn't understand the restricted visas to Romanians and would not have considered how they got there anyway  :dash: Considering the info above, how do you think the WG got there - student visa?  :D

I'm not saying they've not had help to get here.  There is a vast difference between people trafficking (whereby a girl is tricked, coerced or forced into prostitution) and having help to get here and get set up as a WG.  Smiths also said something along these lines in his own reply.  Most WGs from overseas have help to work here, not just Romanians.  I've gotten to know some Polish girls I've punted with - one I was very close to and dating for a bit.  Some don't speak very good English when they arrive - they pick it up quickly.  They might have the means to fly over but not to find an apartment.  The ones I know have come here with help but knowing full well what they would be doing when they arrived.  I'm proposing that this is the case for many Romanians too.  They come here knowing they can make a lot of money as a WG in a few months and then go back to living in Romania and the money they've made will support their family for a long while since Romania is still a poor country.

I've now doubt there are trafficked girls here, and yes some of them will be Romanian - I just don't agree with your sweeping statement that nearly all Romanian WGs here are trafficked - it's nonsense.  Look at the amount of Romanian girls there are advertised on AW.  Nearly all trafficked you say?  Do you think these trafficking gangs would all be so brazen in thinking they're above the law and can't be touched?  Would they really put all of their girls up on the most well-known site for advertising WGs?  When I went to visit the Romanian WG I could hear lots of people in the flat.  Chances are the people who helped her to find a flat and find work actually live there.  It would only take one call to the police from a savvy punter to get the place raided and if the girl/s had been trafficked they would get a long time in prison.

Trafficked girls are more likely to be offered as outcalls as it would then be more difficult to trace her handlers.  Look at the ones advertised off AW in local newspapers, classifieds, etc with outcall only.  These are the ones I would be more worried about.

Sorry LL, but just think about what you are saying here. Once you hand over the money what power do you have over the WG? None. If she says later, "I don't do kissing" are you going to get your money back? No. You can go haggle with her pimp if you like but there are dozens of reports on this forum where situations like this arose and the punter is left dissatisfied.
No, no, that's not how it happened at all.  I knew that the girl offered a very limited service and this was typical of many of the profiles I checked for young Romanian girls - read my reply more carefully.  Her profile had few 'enjoys' on it.  Also, when I went to meet her I was cautious - if I felt there was anything funny going on - if I suspected she didn't want to do it, or even had the wrong attitude (cold or moody) - then I would have walked.

sunnyme

It's really sad to read all of this abt romanians.I am from Romania too, i work at AW, i am NOT GIPSY(AND I GET REALLY TIRED TO SAY FOR MILLIONS TIME THAT:ROMANIA HAVE 23 MILLIONS PEOPLE,FROM ALL THIS JUST 3% ARE GIPSY),I don t have a pimp, I dont work at studio.Also i was visit for many times UK,not for escort not for sex just bcs I really love this part of the world,history,traditions etc etc. Yes it s right bcs we care alot of us, abt how we look and we are very clean. I was read alot of stuff abt  women who dont respect Hygene rules(most of them been english) and i was see some pics what still huting me  :scare: :scare: Me i am never ever on at AW if i didnt have a shower before that, if my hair dont look gd, i use make up,not very much and i try to look nice, attractive and deserv any penny what a man pay to me... :dancegirl: :dancegirl:
So please stop to think all forest it s dry just bcs one of tree it is.Thank you!
p.s sorry my english its not perfect its just second language and i still learn :blush: :blush:

LL

It's really sad to read all of this abt romanians.I am from Romania too, i work at AW, i am NOT GIPSY(AND I GET REALLY TIRED TO SAY FOR MILLIONS TIME THAT:ROMANIA HAVE 23 MILLIONS PEOPLE,FROM ALL THIS JUST 3% ARE GIPSY),I don t have a pimp, I dont work at studio.Also i was visit for many times UK,not for escort not for sex just bcs I really love this part of the world,history,traditions etc etc. Yes it s right bcs we care alot of us, abt how we look and we are very clean. I was read alot of stuff abt  women who dont respect Hygene rules(most of them been english) and i was see some pics what still huting me  :scare: :scare: Me i am never ever on at AW if i didnt have a shower before that, if my hair dont look gd, i use make up,not very much and i try to look nice, attractive and deserv any penny what a man pay to me... :dancegirl: :dancegirl:
So please stop to think all forest it s dry just bcs one of tree it is.Thank you!
p.s sorry my english its not perfect its just second language and i still learn :blush: :blush:

Welcome Sunnyme and thanks for sharing your story with us.  3% gipsies in Romania you say?  I think we have more than that in my home town in the UK!

So what can you tell us about other Romanian working girls here in the UK?  Do you know of any who have been trafficked here?

James999

I was read alot of stuff abt  women who dont respect Hygene rules(most of them been english)

Can you post some links to this, so we can reaabout these "Dirty English girls"  :music:

sunnyme

Honestly no I dont, I dont know that and I dont know if people from here or you will belive me or no but...i work like voluntar here in Bucharest to non governmental fundation where we try to help women who was used/abouse in sexual way or been trafficked. It's really sad to see,hear alot of story from any this women and more sad are bcs men who have sexual relation with them accept that even if they know the truth just bcs they are more cheap.

Secondskin69

Can you post some links to this, so we can reaabout these "Dirty English girls"  :music:
birthmark? Not as bad as the bedbug bite marks, I bet she picks them
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

sunnyme

James I will love to do that and i just tryed but dont found her...the one who was really scare me its the one with white DIRTY socks :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: and the second one its women with skin problems,spots all over her body and(both of them fat).
Also i think alot of british people forget what mean CURVES WOMAN...for me curves mean a womanlike Beyonce,J.Lo, Christina Aguilera NOT women who have 150 killo  :dash:

James999

So you feel it's ok to slag off English girls but don't like it when people point out the problems with Romanians  :dash:

sunnyme

noooo James, Jeez noo...i know some lovely clean women, english ones...from AW i really love Janey for example! I didnt mean that,I am just sick off to hear romanian are gipsy romanians are bad romanians are horrible etc etc. :unknown:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
may i ask what you mean by dirty english woman?

you must understand where we are coming from

there are so many romanians or ee prozzies that do a bait and switch it is frustrating

no one is saying all romanians are bad but the more appear the more problems with cheap fake profiles
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Lz-129

Off topic but James..that avatar...  :vomit:

sunnyme

I was give some example,the ones what I did read them from here.About cheap profile, yes i know what do u mean and i get very mad abt that too,but let be serious romanians don t ae the only ones.And some english have very cheap profiles.

Offline innoutburger

I was give some example,the ones what I did read them from here.About cheap profile, yes i know what do u mean and i get very mad abt that too,but let be serious romanians don t ae the only ones.And some english have very cheap profiles.

Hi Sunnyme - which profile is yours on Adultwork?

Offline innoutburger

TOP SECRET... :angelgirl:

so how am i for to know yr romanian bcs cld be teen-ager troll?  :D

• Banned
  • Service Provider

can we see the examples of the dirty woman then please (apart from the socks :vomit:)

i dont think the english have the cheap 60ph profiles unless im missing something :unknown:xx

sunnyme

Rebbeca i promise i will try to posts ome links abt cheap girls from uk too.For me cheap mean under 1 credits per min in grp(btw it s "legal" to past them screename?)...Abt dirty women, i was read here and see some example also i was see some at AW,dirty nails, feet, etc  :scare:

lovelysofia92

can we see the examples of the dirty woman then please (apart from the socks :vomit:)

i dont think the english have the cheap 60ph profiles unless im missing something :unknown:xx

Rebecca you can see plenty of examples in the Worst escorts picture challenge thread; many of them are English.

I hate how people's main criteria when choosing a prossie is nationality; the point is that there are good and not so good English and Romanian providers.

The same how seeing an English escort doesn't guarantee someone an awesome punt, seeing a Romanian or EE one doesn't mean it'll be bad.

I'm trying to raise awareness that it's not OK to think any less of someone because of their nationality; noticed how when someone said the first bad thing about English people you jumped like burnt? Not so nice, is it? Now multiply that by 100 x and that's a Romanian living in the UK.  :hi:

• Banned
  • Service Provider
did i slag her or romanions off? :unknown:

i asked a question about cheap  which she politley answered

i think she is quite sweet so dont go playing that card

Offline Jimmyredcab

Too many pro$$ies on here talking bollocks, time for bed.     :bomb: :bomb:

Festisio

For me they are cheap...

OK so you're using mobidly obese horrorshows and camwhores to backup your argument.

Bravo.  So what?  Noone is saying that all British prostitutes are amazing and all Romanian prostitutes are awful.

• Banned
  • Service Provider
so just to clear up my confused mind( doesnt take much)

you mean cheap as in webcam credits?

Mystique46m

I'm starting to get a whiff of troll.........anyone else??!!

• Banned
  • Service Provider

sunnyme

Jimmy when will u fuck me call me like that :D
Rebbeca,Bcs I am not doing escort and dont know what are the price, yes i talk just abt webcam!
Fest I am not useing nothing, was a fast search,Reb was asking me something she got the answer.Sorry!

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Jimmy when will u fuck me call me like that :D
Rebbeca,Bcs I am not doing escort and dont know what are the price, yes i talk just abt webcam!
Fest I am not useing nothing, was a fast search,Reb was asking me something she got the answer.Sorry!

did u just ask jimmy to fuck you?

lovelysofia92

did u just ask jimmy to fuck you?

UGH  :dash: her grammar is only a bit worse than yours Rebecca, surely you got what she meant.

sunnyme

Reb I honestly dont think u are that silly Lol.He sayed too any prost***bla bla bla, that mean he was call me like that.My answer was when he will fuck me, yes he may call me like that,,,till then Good night!