Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian girls  (Read 58454 times)

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
i didnt get what she ment hence why i asked

this thread has gone waaayyy of topic :scare:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Mystique46m

If you're not paying / selling sex then this site is not for you, so it's certainly good night from you.

BOOM!

Mwtp

I have seen one Romanian girl.  It was quite bad.  very rushed, etc.  I'm quite new at this however, and wasn't aware of every single thing to be careful of avoiding at the time.  I know which profiles to avoid now, 90% of that knowledge from having read these forums.

On the whole, I don't have an issue with romanians.  A friend of mine has a romanian girlfriend.  She's very hot, and she's actually really nice.  So from what I have seen of romanians, it's 50:50 over positive and negative experiences.  Of course only the one I was allowed to touch, no idea what the others like in the bedroom (I'd seriously like to find out, she's about 98% of what I like in a girl, alas she's taken and won't accept payment).

Offline rpg

A friend of mine has a romanian girlfriend.  She's very hot, and she's actually really nice.

I'm sure she is but it's Romanian prostitutes we talk about here.

Offline Jerboa

"At the moment, Bulgarian and Romanian citizens can only come to work in the UK if they have a permit and: they work in the agriculture or food processing sectors — the number of such workers is capped at 21,250 a year and they only have the right to work for up to six months; they have been recruited for a skilled job for which they are qualified and no suitable British candidate can be found; they have a ‘particularly high level of skills and experience’; they are studying in the UK and work part-time for up to 20 hours a week."
External Link/Members Only

You say "There's no way I would have gone through with it if I thought she was trafficked", but based on your question to me to back up my claims you didn't understand the restricted visas to Romanians and would not have considered how they got there anyway  :dash: Considering the info above, how do you think the WG got there - student visa?  :D

Sorry LL, but just think about what you are saying here. Once you hand over the money what power do you have over the WG? None. If she says later, "I don't do kissing" are you going to get your money back? No. You can go haggle with her pimp if you like but there are dozens of reports on this forum where situations like this arose and the punter is left dissatisfied.

They don't need a Visa to visit the UK, at Immigration they wont mention they're going to be hooking, there are plenty of direct or Indirect flights from Rom-UK, Traffiked and coerced are not one and the same, English WG's could be classed as being traffiked If the parlour owner picks her up at the station etc. so getting here Is easy, but renting their own flat not so simple, so the reason why the girls might begin by working through pimps. The vast majority of WG's In this country are doing the job because they want to earn very good money.

James999

her grammar is only a bit worse than yours Rebecca, surely you got what she meant.

:lol:

Offline smiths

They don't need a Visa to visit the UK, at Immigration they wont mention they're going to be hooking, there are plenty of direct or Indirect flights from Rom-UK, Traffiked and coerced are not one and the same, English WG's could be classed as being traffiked If the parlour owner picks her up at the station etc. so getting here Is easy, but renting their own flat not so simple, so the reason why the girls might begin by working through pimps. The vast majority of WG's In this country are doing the job because they want to earn very good money.

Good post. Yes an EE WG wanting to come here can do so quite easily and unlike women from Asia for example it wont cost that much. It is the renting of a flat that is the problem for some EE WGs, which they get round by working for pimps, at least initially until they have got the cash to rent their own flat, BUT if they are only planning to come here for a short-while or not sure working through a pimp might be seen by them as an easier option. As i know from my own experiences and that of a few punters i know it is sometimes ex-WGs or even still WGs that rent out rooms to these newbie WGs through their home country network and recommendations.

Its not necessarily dodgy with pimps forcing women to be WGs, although i imagine sadly it does happen sometimes. Such a subject cant be generalised about in my view, some who knows how many will of been forced, some others and many in my opinion are here to earn good money they cant at home. ;)

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I doubt there are that many forced Romanian women working as prossies although there may well be trafficked.  A big difference between forced and trafficked as trafficked can be anything from smuggled into the country (if caught working here before without the right visa and deported for instance) or just driven around to different work locations.

As for the Romanian girls are all crap/scammers/cons/dont want to do their job until we have sampled all of them we cant say that.  I am sure there are some very good ones out there that give a great service for a decent price.  Although we do only seem to see the ones who are crap or con people or who charge far more than they should considering they dont speak English well etc, as this is a forum for punters and some will have made up their minds already by seeing a few bad ones so the posts on the good ones dont get mentioned as the guys on the forums dont see them anymore.

I personally would nto care what country someone was from as long as they gave a great service as a reasonable price and had genuine feedback from punters I trust to back it up.

Offline innoutburger

I doubt there are that many forced Romanian women working as prossies although there may well be trafficked.  A big difference between forced and trafficked as trafficked can be anything from smuggled into the country (if caught working here before without the right visa and deported for instance) or just driven around to different work locations.

Thumbs up from me on this point  :thumbsup: My comments have been jumped upon as if I was suggesting that Romanians are sex slaves but as you mention, Cassie, trafficking is a broad thing and includes how they get to the country (which was my original point).

I had to get that off my chest  :cool: 

I personally would nto care what country someone was from as long as they gave a great service as a reasonable price and had genuine feedback from punters I trust to back it up.

Well, nationality is interesting for the tick list  :)  Also, there is something a bit fun about trying to find the diamond in the rough. Some punters, such as Steve2, seem to excel at skiing in the virgin snow  :)

James999

According to this Thread Romanians avoid toohpaste as the French avoid soap  :music:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=12429.msg190792#new

Curious6705

Thumbs up from me on this point  :thumbsup: My comments have been jumped upon as if I was suggesting that Romanians are sex slaves but as you mention, Cassie, trafficking is a broad thing and includes how they get to the country (which was my original point).

I'm afraid I call this as bs. A WG willingly choosing to enter the UK to earn much more money than she can at home is economic migration not trafficking.

Trafficking is used by anti prostitution campaigners as a pejorative term.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 08:17:43 pm by Curious6705 »

Offline innoutburger

I'm afraid I call this as bs. A WG willingly choosing to enter the UK to earn much more money than she can at home is economic migration not trafficking.

This thread is about Romanians - they cannot legally work here (except in a narrow set of circumstances).

Trafficking is used by anti prostitution campaigners as a pejorative term.

You seem to be quite tainted by the way the anti-prostitution campaigners use it, but they didn't invent the phrase and do not own it. The arguments of anti-prostitution campaigners fall down without confusing the issue of whether some people have a right to work here on not.

Offline skittish

This thread is about Romanians - they cannot legally work here (except in a narrow set of circumstances).

You seem to be quite tainted by the way the anti-prostitution campaigners use it, but they didn't invent the phrase and do not own it. The arguments of anti-prostitution campaigners fall down without confusing the issue of whether some people have a right to work here on not.

It's you missing the point I'm afraid, they can come and stay as long as they wish with no visa as members of EU. Yes it's true they cannot legally work without a permit. Do you honestly think they are declaring that they work as prostitutes? Just because they work here illegally does not prove they have been trafficked.

LL

I suggest you read a dictionary.
Trafficking is not an ambiguous term as you and Cassie seem to think that it is.  It actually has a legal definition, see here:

The recruitment, transportation, transfer, harbouring or receipt of persons, by means of the threat or use of force or other forms of coercion, of abduction, of fraud, of deception, of the abuse of power, or a position of vulnerability, or the giving or receiving of payments or benefits to achieve the consent of a person having control over another person, for the purpose of exploitation

and also the working definition from the same source:

In the simplest terms, human trafficking is the movement of a person from one place to another into conditions of exploitation, using deception, coercion, the abuse of power or the abuse of someone’s vulnerability

So perhaps there was a misunderstanding and perhaps you didn't intend to say that most Romanian WGs are sex slaves.  However, if you use the term trafficking then sex slavery is exactly what is meant.  So perhaps now you understand why many people "jumped on your comments".

Curious6705

Google trafficking and you find it is overwhelmingly defined as coercive and exploitative.

In the context of punting it was given a narrower definition in the UK by the likes of Harman and McShane and you speak of punting using their terminology in the way they use it. 

Offline innoutburger

This is my last post on this thread.

"Trafficking involves the transportation of persons in the UK in order to exploit them by the use of force, violence, deception, intimidation or coercion. The form of exploitation includes commercial sexual and bonded labour exploitation."

A Romanian pimp cannot get away from that, especially as Curious already said that the adverts are running in the original countries. If you want to say the definition is controlled by government lobbyists then fair enough but that's a different point.

I don't understand why you guys are so adamant that the Romanian WGs are happy economic migrants. If it wasn't for the bullshit pimping we would be getting better service! In Germany the FKK structure possibly is one reason why Romanians are giving better service there, as the WGs have more control (at least the pimp is not in the next room counting the money like is some places in London).

If you guys are correct and the Romanian prossies are happy economic migrants then it means from Jan 2014 onwards we should not expect much to improve from Romanian WGs, as they already have suitable conditions. Whether we agree or not (and I accept you make your points honestly  :drinks:) it would be a shame for punters if the Romanians in this country did not provide better service as so far the reputation is one of the lowest of all nationalities.

Offline skittish

If you guys are correct and the Romanian prossies are happy economic migrants then it means from Jan 2014 onwards we should not expect much to improve from Romanian WGs, as they already have suitable conditions. Whether we agree or not (and I accept you make your points honestly  :drinks:) it would be a shame for punters if the Romanians in this country did not provide better service as so far the reputation is one of the lowest of all nationalities.

I've punted many Polish and on the whole they have given a decent service. I haven't been punting long enough to know the answer to my question.

Before Poland joined the EU were there Polish girl's working here as prostitutes and if so did their services improve on joining the EU? If the answer is yes then maybe you have a point.

I understand what you're saying about the pimps etc but even when Romanians can come and work freely here won't they be coming to take up other occupations. If they come as prostitutes won't they still need parlours/pimps initially for working premises or at least a legit job to enable them to secure a flat.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 09:20:54 pm by skittish »

Offline ghighi

I personally dont think all romanian wgs are that bad. I punt in soho about 10 times, and all of them are romanian (Although some of them said they are spanish, but we all know the answer). Their prices are cheaper than the others, and they are not bad looking at all. They look above the average i would say. Regarding the fluency of english speaking, i agree they cant speak english properly which annoy me sometimes, but soho is a place where you cum and go (and the service only 10 minutes), so language isnt as important as indie. Dont expect GFE with romanian is quite a good phrase to say. As they are not really keen to serve you.
I never punt with romanian indie on AW TBH. However, i did punt 2 times with hungerian and none of them are time waster, although one hungerian i punt with got hygiene problems.
Sadly, most of the romanian girls profile on AW looks very dodgy, but i saw some of the romanian girls have many good feedbacks in London and comparatively cheaper than others with good english and more importantly they are genuine.
I dont suggest we should see them all as a fake/ timewasters. But when you see her nationality is romania, pay more attention to find out they are genuine or not. :hi:

Offline smiths

"Trafficking involves the transportation of persons in the UK in order to exploit them by the use of force, violence, deception, intimidation or coercion. The form of exploitation includes commercial sexual and bonded labour exploitation."

A Romanian pimp cannot get away from that, especially as Curious already said that the adverts are running in the original countries. If you want to say the definition is controlled by government lobbyists then fair enough but that's a different point.

I don't understand why you guys are so adamant that the Romanian WGs are happy economic migrants. If it wasn't for the bullshit pimping we would be getting better service! In Germany the FKK structure possibly is one reason why Romanians are giving better service there, as the WGs have more control (at least the pimp is not in the next room counting the money like is some places in London).

Why do you think the service punters recieve would necessarily be better if there wasnt a pimp involved? That will depend on the pimp. HOD in London pimp WGs at their Parlours and are known to offer a generally good service.

Not all pimps whatever you think of them ensure their WGs offer bad service. In fact the smart ones like the Divines want return custom, they also dont want negative feedback on forums so know their WGs have to continue to offer a generally good service, a very good thing for their present and future punters.

Clearly there is a world of difference between a pimp who forces a woman to be a WG, and those that take an agreed cut in exchange for getting them punters and offering the premises to work out of.

You said nearly all Romanian WGs were trafficked when you cant know that. Its all about proof, and that is very lacking here, even the authorities dont know the true facts, which is why we dont read about loads of convictions for trafficking for sex, yet.

Curious6705

Commercial sex, consensually, does not involve, force, violence, deception, intimidation or coercion.

This is beyond the understanding of some, including Harman and McShane - and on the evidence of your posts in this thread - perhaps you as well. It's bizarre that you present yourself as a punter, on a forum where the punter comes first, as, in effect, a mouthpiece for the likes of them.

I don't understand why you guys are so adamant that the Romanian WGs are happy economic migrants.

Because we would not punt with them if there was any hint this was not the case.

Offline justcurious

I've been wondering why eveyone is getting their knickers in a twist about this because they're already here. Have been for years in Edinburgh anyway. Worked with lots of Romanian girls, most of whom claim to be Italian, Spanish, Portugese, Greek, Polish and Hungarian. Only one loud and proud Romanian. Nice girls. Beautiful, articulate, intelligent. Never seemed "trafficked" in the sense of that stupid Liam Neeson film but as a poster said they must've had assistance getting here. But everything is a spectrum. The difference between black and white is easy to see but not the varying shades of grey.

Offline Jerboa

A rather strange and illogical post, what has Jan 2014 got to do with punting? You wont suddenly find a queue of ROM/BUL hookers at Luton airport ready to register.

As for pimps, I don't know how experienced you're with the German scene, well I'am, and I can say that working in semi legal saunaclubs or laufhaus does not stop women being pimped, I've had good and bad from Romanians there as well as with other nationalities, some German punters feel pimping happens more often than we might think, this can Include Eastern Euro girls and German girls, their pimp is usually their bf who comes to pick them up at closing time.

Offline ghighi

A rather strange and illogical post, what has Jan 2014 got to do with punting? You wont suddenly find a queue of ROM/BUL hookers at Luton airport ready to register.

As for pimps, I don't know how experienced you're with the German scene, well I'am, and I can say that working in semi legal saunaclubs or laufhaus does not stop women being pimped, I've had good and bad from Romanians there as well as with other nationalities, some German punters feel pimping happens more often than we might think, this can Include Eastern Euro girls and German girls, their pimp is usually their bf who comes to pick them up at closing time.

It is ridiculous that the wgs listen to her bf advice and sell herself in the sex trade. And the girls contribute most part of their money earned in prostitution to him. This situation happen quite widely among EEs. But the whole thing doesnt make sense to me.  :unknown: The bf suppose to look after her, but funny enough the girls took his advice into prostitution.

Rochdull lad

It is ridiculous that the wgs listen to her bf advice and sell herself in the sex trade. And the girls contribute most part of their money earned in prostitution to him. This situation happen quite widely among EEs. But the whole thing doesnt make sense to me.  :unknown: The bf suppose to look after her, but funny enough the girls took his advice into prostitution.

I'm sure that it's not just EE girls of whom that's true.   

Hetfield

I've never had the pleasure of punting with a Romanian, but I have Czech, polish and Hungarian, and apart from the Czech, they were fine.

But I think, and it's just my opinion, that the problem, as it were, may not just be nationality. You can have shit wg's from loads of places, including England, and I'd suspect it's more down to doing a job they aren't happy with. I hate my job - I do it and I do it well, but I don't like it, and as a result I'm not the most cheerio fella while doing it (unless the customer is a pretty girl, haha). I'd suspect many EE girls here work as prostitutes because, and no disrespect to them, that's all they can work as here (in many/most cases). Doesn't mean they have to like doing it.

I'd also say that the knock on effect, mentally, of doing a job they don't like or enjoy, leads to resentment of it, and ultimately coldness. Familiarity breeds contempt and all that.

If you wanna go deeper psych wise, the constant fuck>leave, fuck>leave, can easily leave the brass feeling resentful of men, lonely, unloved, etc etc.

So there's plenty reasons IMO. Id never expect a brass to give me the same treatment and passion a girlfriend would; of course I would love a brass to really out the effort in but can you blame her when she doesn't? It's not like its tesco and you can complain to management or customer services!

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

I'd also say that the knock on effect, mentally, of doing a job they don't like or enjoy, leads to resentment of it, and ultimately coldness. Familiarity breeds contempt and all that.

If you wanna go deeper psych wise, the constant fuck>leave, fuck>leave, can easily leave the brass feeling resentful of men, lonely, unloved, etc etc.

So there's plenty reasons IMO. Id never expect a brass to give me the same treatment and passion a girlfriend would; of course I would love a brass to really out the effort in but can you blame her when she doesn't? It's not like its tesco and you can complain to management or customer services!

if they are in a job that is causing them that much emotional stress then they should just quit and either try something else or go home for awhile to retrain in something they can do here.
If I felt that way about this job I would stop instantly as my mental health is far more important than money.

If they are doing the job of their own free will then it is their choice and therefor they should do the best they can at the job.  As you said you do a job you dont like but you do it well.  So should they.  Its that simple.  The money charged is a lot of money for some guys so to happily take it from them and know they wont be giving a good service is just conning men and is so wrong and cannot be excused.
If they dont like th ejob and know they cannot give a GFE then dont advertise as doing that service.  Advertise as a suck and fuck and dont do longer bookings. 

Offline Jerboa

To be fair It's not only some EE girls that have pimp bf's, some English girls can have this too, and I've heard first hand of German girls having Turkish bf's, he plays PS3 all day while she's at the Saunaclub, then come picks her up In her expensive Merc.

I've never had the pleasure of punting with a Romanian, but I have Czech, polish and Hungarian, and apart from the Czech, they were fine.

But I think, and it's just my opinion, that the problem, as it were, may not just be nationality. You can have shit wg's from loads of places, including England, and I'd suspect it's more down to doing a job they aren't happy with. I hate my job - I do it and I do it well, but I don't like it, and as a result I'm not the most cheerio fella while doing it (unless the customer is a pretty girl, haha). I'd suspect many EE girls here work as prostitutes because, and no disrespect to them, that's all they can work as here (in many/most cases). Doesn't mean they have to like doing it.

I disagree, they work a hookers because It's bloody good cash in hand money.
They could work for minimum wage In a shop, factory or warehouse If they really wanted to.

Offline ghighi

if they are in a job that is causing them that much emotional stress then they should just quit and either try something else or go home for awhile to retrain in something they can do here.
If I felt that way about this job I would stop instantly as my mental health is far more important than money.

If they are doing the job of their own free will then it is their choice and therefor they should do the best they can at the job.  As you said you do a job you dont like but you do it well.  So should they.  Its that simple.  The money charged is a lot of money for some guys so to happily take it from them and know they wont be giving a good service is just conning men and is so wrong and cannot be excused.
If they dont like th ejob and know they cannot give a GFE then dont advertise as doing that service.  Advertise as a suck and fuck and dont do longer bookings.
Those romanian wgs in the uk have no choice but to do prostitutes. They cant just give up prostitution and do something else. No one is going to employ a staff who cant speak english. Moreover, i think romanian and bulgarian has been treated differently with others EEs when working in the uk until 2014 (the visa stuff), and the employer just empoly others cheap EE's instead of romanians.
Romanians was thinking uk is the place where they can find a better life before they came to here. However, once they came, they realized they cant even find a job. And prostitution is the only way to earn some money to survive at least. Although they dont like being a prostitutes, they have to do it. I think that is the reason why they provide cold service.
They cant just quit prostitution and go back to romania, romania economy is worser than the uk of course and the averge salary per month is abt 150-200 pounds. That means they only need to suck 2 stranger cocks in an hr to get the same amount of money if they are working in romania. It is resonable to think they rather suck 2 cocks. Another point is life in romania is even harder than in the uk, it would be stupid to get back to the origin. They are like suffering from dilemma IMO. :hi:

Rochdull lad

Such is my insomnia that I often wake up to the Farming programme on Radio 4. :crazy:

This morning, they were interviewing two Romanian blokes who are over here harvesting some vegetable or other [can't remember which one, now].  They were saying that in two months' hard work over here, including lots of overtime - sounded like they work from dawn to dusk - they can make more money than they would in a year in Romania.  I didn't hear anything to explain how they'd got visas.

So if they can do that, how much easier for Romanian women to earn much more than the average national wage back home in a much shorter time.

Offline smiths

On the point of Romanian WGs having no choice but to suck and fuck punters, as a punter i wouldnt know what their situation is unless they tell me. I am not mystic meg, so i go on what i am told and percieve to be the case from what i observe. I wouldnt knowingly punt with a WG from anywhere that says she was forced to be a WG. That is not what i call fun. If a woman has free will she has a choice, the choice might not be appealing but thats up to her as an adult to decide.

ANY WG including Brits could be being coerced for all i would know, its a slippery slope to make assumptions without knowing or at least believing you know something in my view.

I treat those that generalise about WGs being coerced or trafficked as scare-mongerers. Once again the evidence of actual convictions does not back up that its a big problem, it might or might not be but i will stick to convictions rather than what others i dont know believe.

Offline Jerboa

Those romanian wgs in the uk have no choice but to do prostitutes. They cant just give up prostitution and do something else. No one is going to employ a staff who cant speak english. Moreover, i think romanian and bulgarian has been treated differently with others EEs when working in the uk until 2014 (the visa stuff), and the employer just empoly others cheap EE's instead of romanians.
Romanians was thinking uk is the place where they can find a better life before they came to here. However, once they came, they realized they cant even find a job. And prostitution is the only way to earn some money to survive at least. Although they dont like being a prostitutes, they have to do it. I think that is the reason why they provide cold service.
They cant just quit prostitution and go back to romania, romania economy is worser than the uk of course and the averge salary per month is abt 150-200 pounds. That means they only need to suck 2 stranger cocks in an hr to get the same amount of money if they are working in romania. It is resonable to think they rather suck 2 cocks. Another point is life in romania is even harder than in the uk, it would be stupid to get back to the origin. They are like suffering from dilemma IMO. :hi:

You shouldn't think so much, you make to many assumptions.

mofunk

agree. ive seen a fantastic Romanian girl who knew what she was doing.

Hetfield

Granted yes, but if they are over here illegally, then no they can't work elsewhere. Hell, half the country here can't just upsticks and change jobs just cos they want to - I hate my job, but I do it because that's what I know how to do and there isn't anything out there, at least currently, that pays me what my jobs does. I'd have to spend time, and money, retraining in something else, then start at the bottom, to get to where I am now.

And if one is forced to do something, either by situation or by a person (not saying they are pimped, but situation may define why they do it and for what reasons) then that might be more important than their own sake. You and I might have the benefit of saying ":this isn't worth it to me" and stop, but what say she is working here to support her family in Romania? Maybe she is selfless and puts her family before herself. With that in mind, it's very easy to let a situation take it's time to drag you down and impact mentally - a lot of mental illnesses are caused over time and the person with the problem doesn't even realise it's happening.

I'm not excusing them at all. But I do understand that not all girls do prostitution because they love sex and/or want to please men. If that we true, we wouldn't pay for it; if a girl REALLY wanted to please a man, she'd give it for free. I doubt very much any prostitute could hand on heart say she does what she does for the love of it, and it's honestly not about the money.

There are unscrupulous people in all walks of life; they do what they do because that's what they do - doesn't mean they have to enjoy it or like it. And in this walk of life, who is the punter gonna complain to? You pays your money, you takes your chances I guess.....

Hetfield

agree. ive seen a fantastic Romanian girl who knew what she was doing.

I'm all up for seeing a Romanian WG. For a start, one to tick off my nationality list, and also, some, if not most, are fucking hot. Naturally I'd like one with enthusiasm and passion, but that might take some finding by the comments on this thread

LL

I'm all up for seeing a Romanian WG. For a start, one to tick off my nationality list, and also, some, if not most, are fucking hot. Naturally I'd like one with enthusiasm and passion, but that might take some finding by the comments on this thread
If money is no object, go and see this one :)
Or at least check out her movies and dream..... :)

Hetfield

Sadly it isn't - but if it wasn't, I would!

Offline Jerboa

It's possible you already seen a Romanian, have you punted with a Italian or Spaniard?  :D

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Granted yes, but if they are over here illegally, then no they can't work elsewhere.

without sounding like a bitch if they are here illegally thats there problem?!
im pretty sure they could get a job somewhere privately advertised like a nanny or cleaner and still earn a good wage without escorting if they didnt want to
£150 a week from a cleaner job is better than there wage back home i guess?

just my view on this :unknown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline smiths

im pretty sure they could get a job somewhere privately advertised like a nanny or cleaner and still earn a good wage without escorting if they didnt want to

And mine, if here of their own free will illegally then they shouldnt be here full stop. I pay my taxes for immigration to ensure only those legally passed get in, i appreciate they are a very incompetently run organisation though.

I want to see illegals chucked out asap, wherever they come from unless its agreed for whatever reason they can stay. This includes WGs from outside the EU who come here on Bonds or not on Bonds on Student Visas, the government has clamped down on this well known trafficking route but far more needs to be done in my opinion. Come here legally or not at all is my overall view.

Obviously if here against your will then thats a different matter, one i hope the police deal with and evil traffickers get done resulting in long sentences.

James999

They are "Camping" on the grass areas in central London again, they will start claiming that they Can't go back to Romania because of the Taliban or some other bollocks next  :scare:

Hetfield

Maybe that's a possibility. But I'd think many English folk wouldn't relish the idea of leaving their child in the care if a young foreign national that can barely speak the language and may be deported as soon as she's found out. Obviously the employer gets a fine too.

I get the impression you still think I'm excusing them - I'm not. I haven't said I am, but rather the contrary. However, I'm also a realist. This is a business where girls sell their body for sex, and I, and others, pay for it. If the girl isn't into it, or enjoys it, or whatever, she isn't going to give 100% is she? In an ideal situation you are correct; no ones forcing her to do it, but I doubt very highly she does it because she wants to. Do you do it because you want to, or do you do it because there's likely to be a steady cash flow with it?

The illegal wg is hardly likely to be paying tax, so it's all money in the hand. Yeah, in an ideal scenario I'll visit one, and she'll be the best I ever had; attentive, enthusiastic, passionate, and into it. But as I said, I'm a realist, so I don't expect that to happen.

In the same vein, I also don't expect, when I'm paying for it, for her to lie back, close her eyes and lie still while I do what I want. But I also don't expect to have the most amazing sex ever. A happy medium is just that.

Offline Marmalade

Here's one whose "first language is English"  :rolleyes:

Hetfield

Maybe she was born here? Which would make her primary language English. Seems to speak/type it well enough either way...

Offline Marmalade

Yeah maybe. See my avatar though ;)

Hetfield

Yeah she probably isn't. And her page might be written by another girl, or a pimp. However, until someone calls/see's her and reports back, we won't know. Maybe I'm a soft touch, I just always lean to giving the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise ;)

Herecomesbod

Some of by best punts and some of my worst punts have been with Romanian girls. It is lazy to dismiss purely on Nationality.

You can also not judge Romanian girls by Western Standards. Many will willingly what their partner wants. If that is to fuck and suck for money, then some girls will willingly do that.

Offline Marmalade

I do sometimes give them the benefit of the doubt. But all the ones I have seen have been of a similar pattern - enthusiastic, good-looking, but not really satisfying me personally. Neither do I have anything against Romanians or any other race. I tend to punt with girls of whatever country I am in or visiting. A lot of people from cultures very different to our have quite an uphill struggle getting on the same wavelength and I'm not surprised. It's not their fault. But it's not their money either.

Offline rpg

Some of by best punts and some of my worst punts have been with Romanian girls. It is lazy to dismiss purely on Nationality.

You can also not judge Romanian girls by Western Standards. Many will willingly what their partner wants. If that is to fuck and suck for money, then some girls will willingly do that.

That completely depends on what type of punter you are. I want to minimise as best I can the risk of a bad punt, so, Romanians fill my blacklist. If I miss out on a good one so be it. It's not lazy it's playing the percentages.
If you're prepared like many to accept bad punts in pursuit of a great one then Romanians will certainly provide both.

Herecomesbod

That completely depends on what type of punter you are. I want to minimise as best I can the risk of a bad punt, so, Romanians fill my blacklist. If I miss out on a good one so be it. It's not lazy it's playing the percentages.
If you're prepared like many to accept bad punts in pursuit of a great one then Romanians will certainly provide both.

I do know where you are coming from, and no, I am not rich enough to throw away money on bad punts. I try to minimise the risk by being careful. I will prefer to book the minimum time possible with a new girl, and extend if good. If she is cold when I get there, I will walk etc.

Offline billyjo

I've seen a few Romanian girls even though some claim to be Italian or Spanish, all good punts apart from Exotic Chick in Wolverhampton.