Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissWelshKandice - Cardiff  (Read 4462 times)

56 review(s) for MissWelshKandice (51 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Fluffy alert. Fluffy alert. If you are offended by overly positive commentary on SPs, click away now  :rolleyes:

With a great deal of anticipation I made my first visit to Kandice today. My expectations were high. And they were exceeded

Whilst I certainly wouldn't shag a munter, I'm usually willing to put up with some imperfections if the SP is passionate and horny. But, in an ideal world, I (and I'm guessing the rest of you too), want someone beautiful, with a killer body. But who is also horny and passionate. Those lucky enough to have seen Kandice (and I know there are many on this forum) will know that this describes her to a tee.

Is she perfect?  Well, if you don't like enhanced tits she may not be the girl for you. Thought they are amongst the best I've been lucky enough to get my mitts on. Not all will like her bright red hair. And, service wise, she doesn't allow you to insert fingers insider her.

What you do get is a girl who is drop dead, head turningly, attractive. With a tall, toned, slim body that is built for sin. DFK, RO, fantastic blow jobs and very vigorous fucking in several postions. The image of Kandice grinding herself on my cock whilst I chewed on her nipples and looked up at her gorgeous eyes will be in the wank bank for a long time to come.  :wacko:

She's not cheap, at £150/hour. But there are more expensive girls out there. I'd be interested to know- and hopefully will one day find out - what they provide that she doesn't.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
[Link added by admin]

np500

Ain't she the bollox GP, will be tip toeing to her door soon, she is a doll and you can see now why I just keep going back, I'm itching to see loads of s p's but never think of not going to hers once a month, chuffed you had a good one.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Thanks Red. She will certainly have me making return visits. Not least because, looks, body and service aside, she is also a really lovely, genuine person.

Fuck me, I really do need to take an anti-fluffy pill  :rolleyes:

Offline webpunter

Fluffy alert. Fluffy alert.
Head's gone.  Where's the link ? We can find her but can't be fucked to search.  Rules is Rules !  School-boy error with your head in the clouds  :D

Gatchaman

Nice one Grumpy,  and not at all fluffy. 

There's a good reason why anytime someone asks for a recommendation around here someone (or everyone) will suggest Kandice.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Thanks Gathca.

And apologies for not posting the link. Head in the shed. Or, more accurately, still between those tits  :cool:

np500

Thay are the best tits ever , the  surgeon should be knighted for services to punting .

Offline webpunter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Thanks - OP still ain't got his head straight.  Can see why looking @ her pics.  Her rack is amazing.  The rest ain't too shabby either.  Top review OP
See that she's a sensible burd & is soon due to be heading east over the bridge to civilisation on tour  :P  Hope the pricing doesn't go up

lucozing

Great review!!  I must make visit to see her!!!

Jester269269

Glad you had great visit GP... See nothing wrong with a fluffy review provided your happy with meet who cares  :D

Gatchaman

Hope the pricing doesn't go up

I noticed last time, her profile said the price would go up when she arrived at the tour location, so maybe book ahead for for a better deal!

I once booked for Cardiff while she was away on tour.  The booking went through on AW at the higher tour rate, but she noticed and only charged me the "home" rate on the day with no prompting which impressed me :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 09:43:28 pm by Gatchaman »

np500

She tours every week , see her profile,  in Cardiff 3 or four days tours the rest of the week, she spreads her self around so not to get stuck in a rut I think, so she taps in to 3 or 4 regions in a month, clever when you think about it.

Offline mrdiamond77

Great review Grumpy.  She's really good is Kandice.  I have already seen her twice and will try and see her again before the end of the year.  :hi:

Offline Jonnylover1234

Got my first meet with kandice booked. Looking forward to it but feeling ever so slightly nervous though going by the reviews I know it's gonna be awesome  :P

Jester269269

Got my first meet with kandice booked. Looking forward to it but feeling ever so slightly nervous though going by the reviews I know it's gonna be awesome  :P

Good luck but please leave a review always good to see reviews from a newbie point  :drinks: :hi:

Offline Jonnylover1234

Will do and cheers jester.

Think the whole nerves thing are more about going to hers and getting in discreetly than the actual meeting kandice

Jester269269

She's one of the top girls in Wales...
Don't worry! She look after you...
And great start to your punting meeting the cream. Not the dredges 👌
This forum will help you avoid the shite punts :hi:

Offline Mil 34

She's up there with my favourite girls I've seen. Long overdue a visit myself

Jester269269

Crazy ain't it Mil she's never appealed to me...
seen reviews etc. And appreciate the quality ladies. But never made my H/l
Each to their own  :thumbsup:

Offline Mil 34

We are all different mate, I have varied tastes too. The thing I like about kandice is she's a good laugh to. Not just a great shag lol. She's really easy to get along with, fluffy or what  ;)

Jester269269

No mate  :thumbsup: that's why got on with SJ and Olivia great fun.....
But mollie been top, of my list

Jester269269

Yet kandice.. just ain't been on my radar...
Funny thing punting

np500

Seeing her in the next 24 hours, try to see her once a month, nicest girl no doubt, don't panic Jonny, she will send you the code for gates etc, and make sure you tape gently on the correct room number, there was an issue with guys knocking the wrong door , to every one calling at any S P's apartment , double check you have the correct door before you knock, anyways, everyone to there own, you will leave smiling, I know I always do 👍

Offline Jonnylover1234

Good advice there red thanks :thumbsup:  hope you enjoy your time with her.
Another newby question. Where am I best parking as I'll be driving? Thanks

Offline Mil 34

She will give u all the details mate, I don't want to post the street name on here

np500

It's been said before, but you'll understand when you find out the location, but if it's an evening punt on the main road across from the venue should be fine, but if a daytime visit, give your self half hour to find a parking slot , I've always visited in the evening so had no problems, but if in day you may use up a good few mins finding somewhere , then you may have a bit of a walk to hers, enjoy.

Gatchaman

Or let the train take the strain. <10 min walk from Cardiff Bay station.

Jester269269

Or let the train take the strain. <10 min walk from Cardiff Bay station.

10 min walk Gman. I'd be fucked for the punt then  :D

np500

I'd be fucked too, I'd have to go to Newport to get the train, think I'll stick to me van thanks !

Offline wonky

but if a daytime visit, give your self half hour to find a parking slot

This!! Visited for first time this week and struggled to park where she said. Luckily I was early but was quite flustered by the time I arrived lol

Offline mrdiamond77

Hope you have a great punt mate.  I am going to try and see her again soon myself.  :hi:

Offline Jonnylover1234

Thanks for all the info guys.  Hoping the nerves go by the time of the meet

np500

Just left, great hour,  wish I could do a two hour ffs, never mind, I'll ave a wank after tea !

Offline mrdiamond77

Good one Red. Glad you had a good time, but everyone does with Kandice.

np500

If you don't enjoy time with Kandice, I'd advise a trip to tesco's / asda's etc magazine isle, find the hobby's section and pick a new one , N O W. !

Offline mrdiamond77

Yes she is a star.  Great body, great sex and great company.  I have yet to see Annabelle but at present I would say Kandice is Cardiff's finest.  Have to text her next week to book her for when I am in Cardiff next.

Jester269269

Jonny, she will send you the code for gates etc, and make sure you tape gently on the correct room number, there was an issue with guys knocking the wrong door , to every one calling at any S P's apartment , double check you have the correct door before you knock,

Lmao great advice there Red..
My first visit to ER121 was opposite side of street buzzing wrong apartments  :lol: :D :lol:

np500

Ha ha , I went to see Victoria hart, followed instructions to the T, parked on a big drive way, knocked door about 4 times , strange , no answer, well she only just text instructions so I know she's in ? Turn around to walk back to van and I notice a woman across the road waving like a mad woman possessed ! DOHHH, don't ask , so fucking happy thay were out .

Jester269269

Pmsl that's the beautiful part of this hobby..
First visit to Liv  :thumbsup: reached parking up point!!! She rang me final directions etc...
Shite signal :dash:
Couldn't get final part so spent 5 minutes driving round like loon to get signal  :lol:
In the end she came to meet me in car was pissing myself laughing at that....
From then on our visits were just comical  :lol:

Offline mrdiamond77

Just had another read of Kandice's AW profile.  She mentions that she duos with 2 other girls.  I know Mollie Matthews is one, anybody have a clue who the other girl is?

Offline webpunter

Just had another read of Kandice's AW profile.  She mentions that she duos with 2 other girls.  I know Mollie Matthews is one, anybody have a clue who the other girl is?
Can you imagine MWK & MM for a FFM session ? Holy shit !  :yahoo:

Offline mrdiamond77

Can you imagine MWK & MM for a FFM session ? Holy shit !  :yahoo:

That's what I am thinking about for when I have a day off work in about a weeks time.  :drinks:

np500

K and M M is hopefully my next 3sum .

Kandice also duo's with English beauty AJ , she is based in the midlands  but tours Cardiff and  Cheltenham.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 12:42:22 am by np500 »

Offline webpunter

That's what I am thinking about for when I have a day off work in about a weeks time.  :drinks:
You might like to consider taking the following day off as well to recover  :lol:

Offline mrdiamond77

You might like to consider taking the following day off as well to recover  :lol:

I do have 2 days off and I was thinking of punting on both days.  A Kandice & Mollie duo would probably be enough for me though.  :dance:

Offline mrdiamond77

Yet kandice.. just ain't been on my radar...
Funny thing punting

To me Jester, she might be the best girl in South Wales, but we are all human beings and will have different tastes.  I have seen both Kandice and Mollie and if I had to choose would go with Kandice.

Offline webpunter

I do have 2 days off and I was thinking of punting on both days.  A Kandice & Mollie duo would probably be enough for me though.  :dance:
If it was me i'd see the two of em on the 1st day.  Then celebrate in the evening in some way:  out with mates & get pissed / or stay in + have a takeaway [meal that is] + fine wine.  Have a lie in and get rid of the hangover horn with a R&T massage down the local chinese the next day.  When they do a head massage included it works wonders [& on the helmet too  :lol: ]

Jester269269

To me Jester, she might be the best girl in South Wales, but we are all human beings and will have different tastes.  I have seen both Kandice and Mollie and if I had to choose would go with Kandice.
Yes MR D
I'm getting idea I've missed out TBH....
 :(

Offline mrdiamond77

K and M M is hopefully my next 3sum .

Kandice also duo's with English beauty AJ , she is based in the midlands  but tours Cardiff and  Cheltenham.
[/b]

Thanks Red.  :hi: