Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Catarina & Mariana: Hot Collection: Kensington Olympia: Gorgeous + underwhelming  (Read 4386 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

Stressed and desperately in need of a good punt, AW searches didn’t turn up the desired mix of looks and services HoD schedule didn’t get me excited so I decided to take a safe, albeit expensive option in the shape of agency and settled on £550 worth of Russian pussy.

Comms: Easy, texts with receptionist who knows my taste and recommended these two, I hoped at the time of booking that she wasn’t purely motivated purely by money as £250 for Caterina and £300 for Mariana is only £50 off the top price I have ever paid for hookers, ignoring the three EE strippers who stole the contents of my safe which I’d left open on a very drunk night in St Petersburg. She assured me they are worth it, look great and would deliver the advertised services: DFK, OWO, CIM, CIF plus protected sex and unlimited spaffing.

Fought a battle with myself on cost because fundamentally £200 is my upper limit for an hour, but after looking at the options decided to go for it, figuring that I had the cash and if they didn’t live up to expectations when I turned up I’d walk.

In my experience Russian birds are generally good looking with princess tendencies, the best deliver a great girl friend experience, the worst are cold as winter in Moscow, make you as welcome as Donald Trump at a feminist rally and disdainfully give the impression it’s a privilege to fuck them.

The girls:

Catarina: 22, Russian, 5’8”, 34C-24-34, dark hair, brown eyes. £250.

External Link/Members Only

Mariana: 23, Russian, 5’8”, 34D-24-34 natural, dirty blonde hair, brown eyes. £300, looks to have a hint of Eastern, she certainly had a good portion of Yorkshire in her today.

Location: Kensington Olympia tube and train station a few minutes walk, on street pay & display parking, highlight of the day was helping Molly from the Saturdays park her Merc behind mine, she’s stunning in the flesh and was very grateful. Modernish block, good sized flat, large working bedroom with ensuite shower room, co-incidentally on the same road as my most expensive punt.

Punting for me, not unusually is about attitude, looks and service and I needed a meeting that felt like they wanted to be snogging me, sucking my middle aged, albeit magnificent cock and were enjoying getting shagged by a bloke old enough to be their father.

I wanted these two to deliver, big time, to be fully engaged from the moment I walked in to when I reluctantly left, alas it wasn’t to be.

In the flesh the girls are breathtakingly good looking, photos are what you get in the room, tall, slim, beautifully formed, perfect make up, soft hair, Mariana in a slinky dress and heels, naked underneath, Catarina, who is taller, in lingerie but randomly, wearing fluffy, bear slippers, I seriously considered walking but they looked so good, this was going to be a great punt, right?

My entrance was awkward, the hall was pleasant and they looked great, greeted me with a kiss and led me to the bedroom ---- which was fucking roasting, tropical. I asked them to turn off the heater and open the windows as I was sweating like a Man U fan in the wrong end at Leeds.

We had a three way grope and snog before I went to cool off in the shower, On my return the mutual groping, snogging, stroking and kissing led to me removing their clothes and they removing my towel, leaving us naked near the wardrobe mirrors.

Naked they look spectacular, smell great and feel soft and silky, real hair, no daft extensions, Caterina's is nearly to her waist, she has a hard gym body, Mariana slightly less toned but still fabulous, they have small tits and arses that can only be described as awesome, fully shaved downstairs, tattoo and piercing free, model like.

Round one was a long, teasing, deep French kissing, groping, sensual blow job, deepish throat, plenty of attention to balls, no discovery below them, standing, then on the bed then standing until I shot my muck over their faces, mouths, tits and bodies. So far so good.

We cleaned up and had a short chat, I display my rudimentary Russian then pull them close to get me going again, which they do, then I rubber up and fuck them both, briefly in cowgirl and doggy and jackhammer away at the present incumbent whilst the other kisses me and tickles my bollocks. It’s going well until Caterina gives me a 15 minute warning. I’m flabbergasted, check my watch and there are actually 20 minutes to go and bizzarely whilst I’m balls deep in Mariana, we discuss if showering counts in the time, I forcibly make the point that at these prices it certainly doesn’t and start to lose wood.

I whip off the condom and get them to work to revive me orally, they kinda succeed but my heads gone and although I keep them at it until just past time, I can’t pop again and am thoroughly pissed off.

I clean up, deliberately slowly and leave 15 minutes over and they ask for my fucking number, saying they had a great time!

I had an average time, a Harrods priced punt that delivered Lidl quality, with a lack of full engagement, a bit of fake moaning and the cardinal sin of a 15 minute warning. They may be gorgeous and the agency are getting great feedback from punters who may be less demanding but they are charging top dollar and need to deliver better, fucking disgrace!.

I should’ve chatted Molly up….

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Brazilian Martian

You are loco  :wacko: amigo 500 hundred a prossie has more chance of getting shit from a rocking horse then getting that sort of money from me  :hi:

Yeboahsleftfoot

You are loco  :wacko: amigo 500 hundred a prossie has more chance of getting shit from a rocking horse then getting that sort of money from me  :hi:

I often pay £200 each for a duo BM, this was more expensive and they were like models but the punt was shit....

Offline Mario7769

It's already such a major gamble when you go out on a vanilla punt to encounter a girl that doesn't make you feel like absolute shite after you've left, that such a huge amount of money for 2 girls and the same deal is unfathomable to me. My hat's off to you for taking such a plunge...  :hi:

Yeboahsleftfoot

It's already such a major gamble when you go out on a vanilla punt to encounter a girl that doesn't make you feel like absolute shite after you've left, that such a huge amount of money for 2 girls and the same deal is unfathomable to me. My hat's off to you for taking such a plunge...  :hi:

My favourite punt is two girls for an hour, I don't fancy a 15 minute pump and dump, different strokes and all that.

I feel depressed about it but like a gambler I'll be back out again to expunge it from my memory, the next one is always going to be awesome, right?

Offline webpunter

I hoped at the time of booking that she wasn’t purely motivated purely by money as £250 for Caterina and £300 for Mariana is only £50 off the top price I have ever paid for hookers, ignoring the three EE strippers who stole the contents of my safe which I’d left open on a very drunk night in St Petersburg
:lol:

which was fucking roasting, tropical. I asked them to turn off the heater and open the windows as I was sweating like a Man U fan in the wrong end at Leeds.
:lol: :lol:  Serves the scum right for daring to venture onto hallowed ground

Reckon the agency owe you a discount on the next booking.  Do they have any idea of who you are ?  Obviously not.  How very dare they !  Won't take em long to see on here

Offline Botev Plovdiv

That Mariana looks magnificent. But it does seem that generally speaking the fitter the bird, the poorer the service. I wonder what these £500+ girls are like that you find in places like this External Link/Members Only and some of the other 'elite' agencies

Yeboahsleftfoot

That Mariana looks magnificent. But it does seem that generally speaking the fitter the bird, the poorer the service. I wonder what these £500+ girls are like that you find in places like this External Link/Members Only and some of the other 'elite' agencies

I had some cracking punts with some stunners so it's not always true, some of the great looking Russians definitely think they are God's gift mind.

Noel & Angelina, £600 each on that Kingley site were my most expensive one hour UK punt when they were £300 each on Hot Collection, fucking gorgeous but the service wasn't on a par with Lucia or Caroline. The best mix of great looks, attitude and top service for me was Tess/Kayah.

SuitedandBooted

£300 Russian agency girls can be either really good or bad. Must be time to meet a good one soon!

Have me eye on a few but just can't be arsed to take the risk. Best waiting for my sure thing friend to return soon!

Yeboahsleftfoot

£300 Russian agency girls can be either really good or bad. Must be time to meet a good one soon!

Have me eye on a few but just can't be arsed to take the risk. Best waiting for my sure thing friend to return soon!

Emma at Hot Collection - went up to £300, now back down at £200 is worth your Lizzies S&B, very nice for the discerning gent, or Amy....
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 08:40:01 pm by Yeboahsleftfoot »

SuitedandBooted

Thanks for the tip. Yup looks like someone I should see. And a good price!

Offline hendrix

Sorry to read that YBL. They look great but attitude trumps all for me and they're obviously shit on that count. And personally, if I wanted a pump and dump, I'd never pay for one. Each to their own though as you say. Better luck next time!

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Once again thanks for your numerous contributions. I've always wanted to try a Russian WG but your comments about attitude have put me off. Have you seen Lara at Maxes?

punther

sorry it was a shit punt mate

but on a positive note i think you might actually be the richest punter in the world   :thumbsup:

Offline webpunter

An occupational hazard when you're at it frequently

but on a positive note i think you might actually be the richest punter in the world   :thumbsup:
A spreadsheet to be filed away safely / online etc would make for some interesting reading year-on-year  :D

Yeboahsleftfoot

Once again thanks for your numerous contributions. I've always wanted to try a Russian WG but your comments about attitude have put me off. Have you seen Lara at Maxes?

Lara is a mate of the now departed [from Maxes] Melissa who delivered a girl friend experience immediately before break up and was coked off her head, Lara looks morose at best in her pics, I wouldn't risk her Clarkey - Emily was very good....

Yeboahsleftfoot

A spreadsheet to be filed away safely / online etc would make for some interesting reading year-on-year  :D

My one year UKP anniversary is later this month, I might produce a summary....

punther

very true, higher chance of coming in contact with trash

i used to keep a spreadsheet but stopped as it began to scare me a little after a while looking at the numbers  :wacko:

Very rough calculationon on YBLF: roughly 70 reviews @ £200 a pop = £14k

if he was a 15 min punter like myself that would 280 reviews.......DAMN i need to make more money  :D

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks for the sympathy punther, there are plenty of lads using Max's, Hamiltons, Sugarbabes, Saucy etc. and the more expensive EE girls spending much more than me, I just share my experiences, like you do, in the spirit of the site.

Yeboahsleftfoot

very true, higher chance of coming in contact with trash

i used to keep a spreadsheet but stopped as it began to scare me a little after a while looking at the numbers  :wacko:

Very rough calculationon on YBLF: roughly 70 reviews @ £200 a pop = £14k

if he was a 15 min punter like myself that would 280 reviews.......DAMN i need to make more money  :D

I fear you undercooked it punther, the majority of punts were duos and a few 90 minutes, I'll tot it up when I need a shock.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Lara is a mate of the now departed [from Maxes] Melissa who delivered a girl friend experience immediately before break up and was coked off her head, Lara looks morose at best in her pics, I wouldn't risk her Clarkey - Emily was very good....

Cheers, I think Melissa is now at Sugarbabes, same girl?

Offline webpunter

Cheers, I think Melissa is now at Sugarbabes, same girl?
Crikey,  she looks fit-as.  Often wondered how much shopping with the agency burds.  I prefer natural pics

punther

Thanks for the sympathy punther, there are plenty of lads using Max's, Hamiltons, Sugarbabes, Saucy etc. and the more expensive EE girls spending much more than me, I just share my experiences, like you do, in the spirit of the site.

yh completely understand you mate

atm i don't even dream of going anywhere near those agencies that you(and some others) use as my money isn't on that level yet, but still i do enjoy reading your review as they are fantastically written

Yeboahsleftfoot

yh completely understand you mate

atm i don't even dream of going anywhere near those agencies that you(and some others) use as my money isn't on that level yet, but still i do enjoy reading your review as they are fantastically written

Thanks pal, just started a tot up and the first page is over ten grand, not sure if I want to carry on!

Offline BarryProudfoot

Why did they want your phone number?

Yeboahsleftfoot

I can only assume: because they loved me/thought I was gorgeous/were desperate to see me again independently/thought I was a mug punter with deep pockets/fuck knows

Offline webpunter

I can only assume: because they loved me/thought I was gorgeous/were desperate to see me again independently/thought I was a mug punter with deep pockets/fuck knows
I reck they want your number coz they'll put it in their mobiles.  They'll keep the number for a while so if you call then the might be able to remember who you were.  And thus decide whether they'll do an "indie" booking 

Offline Botev Plovdiv

Crikey,  she looks fit-as.  Often wondered how much shopping with the agency burds.  I prefer natural pics
Saw her when she was at Maxes. There's plenty of shopping in those pictures. She may have had that glamour look a decade ago bit she's weathered a fair but since then. She did have great tits and legs and was still fairly attractive but the whole experience was akin to making out with a corpse.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Saw her when she was at Maxes. There's plenty of shopping in those pictures. She may have had that glamour look a decade ago bit she's weathered a fair but since then. She did have great tits and legs and was still fairly attractive but the whole experience was akin to making out with a corpse.

Agreed Paulo, Melissa was shockingly bad and sniffing continuously, I though coke made you lively, there was more life in a tramps vest, saw her in duo with Holly who was great and dragged the punt up to neutral.

Offline claretandblue

Thanks for sharing as usual op  :hi:,like others I shudder at the ££ spent but we all have our budgets and personal limits.

Iwill go up to £250 for a box ticking punt which some will think is way too much so it's all horses for courses really.

What is interesting is that other than yourself there is no one else regularly reviewing these high end agency girls,are we to assume most of the customers are rich arabs/Russians who just wouldn't post on ukp?

jstrongerrrrr

I concur with the above - the most I've ever spent on one girl is £300/hour, my usual limit tends to be £200, occasionally £250 but also happy to pay £120 for a well reviewed indie on AW. My point is money/price is subjective and relevant to what each individual can afford and is happy to pay. I've lost count of the number of times someone has posted a review where the price per hour has been in the £180 mark(or above) and been chided for paying over the odds. Everyone's VFM will be different - what is important to me is to get a decent analysis of the punting market from relatively inexpensive independent to high-end agency hooker - so I am grateful for your reviews of the more expensive ladies YLF.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks for sharing as usual op  :hi:,like others I shudder at the ££ spent but we all have our budgets and personal limits.

Iwill go up to £250 for a box ticking punt which some will think is way too much so it's all horses for courses really.

What is interesting is that other than yourself there is no one else regularly reviewing these high end agency girls,are we to assume most of the customers are rich arabs/Russians who just wouldn't post on ukp?

No, I think there are plenty of fellas who punt at the expensive end and use the forum but don't post reviews because they feel uncomfortable sharing punts that are outside the norm on here. I personally think the beauty of UKP is that punters can share experiences at all levels because everyone enjoys punting in different ways from lads who enjoy a 15 minute £40 pump and dump to a £2500 overnight duo. I'm looking at my last 12 months stats and after previously being an agency only user, I've seen many more indies since joining here and had some great punts.

Yeboahsleftfoot

I concur with the above - the most I've ever spent on one girl is £300/hour, my usual limit tends to be £200, occasionally £250 but also happy to pay £120 for a well reviewed indie on AW. My point is money/price is subjective and relevant to what each individual can afford and is happy to pay. I've lost count of the number of times someone has posted a review where the price per hour has been in the £180 mark(or above) and been chided for paying over the odds. Everyone's VFM will be different - what is important to me is to get a decent analysis of the punting market from relatively inexpensive independent to high-end agency hooker - so I am grateful for your reviews of the more expensive ladies YLF.

Good point J, interestingly, one of my best recent punts was an indie at £200 for two hours who I would never have considered before joining UKP.

Offline claretandblue

No, I think there are plenty of fellas who punt at the expensive end and use the forum but don't post reviews because they feel uncomfortable sharing punts that are outside the norm on here. I personally think the beauty of UKP is that punters can share experiences at all levels because everyone enjoys punting in different ways from lads who enjoy a 15 minute £40 pump and dump to a £2500 overnight duo. I'm looking at my last 12 months stats and after previously being an agency only user, I've seen many more indies since joining here and had some great punts.
They shouldn't feel uncomfortable, all genuine reviews are welcome here surely?

jstrongerrrrr

its an interesting point that you both raise - I would say its highly likely that ladies in the more expensive bracket are seen by more than a few members on this site but the reviews are withheld owing to the critical reaction from members that these punts are not vfm - surely a review containing relevant information of the working girl is a good review and useful for the site regardless of the cost and whether members deem the services vfm.

Yeboahsleftfoot

They shouldn't feel uncomfortable, all genuine reviews are welcome here surely?

I think there is a prevalent feeling that a review of an expensive punt will get the reviewer slagged off, I had a fair amount of that when I first joined, before people realised I was just another punter reviewing honestly in the spirit of the site. Now I get loads of requests for a steer on agency girls and answer honestly, hopefully saving people from bad punts.

Yeboahsleftfoot

its an interesting point that you both raise - I would say its highly likely that ladies in the more expensive bracket are seen by more than a few members on this site but the reviews are withheld owing to the critical reaction from members that these punts are not vfm - surely a review containing relevant information of the working girl is a good review and useful for the site regardless of the cost and whether members deem the services vfm.

Spot on J, vfm is absolutely in the eye of the punter, for me, it's how I feel afterwards, not what I've spent, if it was £100 or £300.

Offline Gandalfthewhite

for me, it's how I feel afterwards, not what I've spent, if it was £100 or £300.

+1, bang on!

Offline hendrix

Spot on J, vfm is absolutely in the eye of the punter, for me, it's how I feel afterwards, not what I've spent, if it was £100 or £300.

Preach!  :thumbsup:

Yeboahsleftfoot

I gave them my punting mobile and the brunette has been all over me like a rash. So far I've negotiated the price down by £150 and have a promise of a cool room, cim and facials, lets see how far it goes because they were great looking birds!

Offline webpunter

I gave them my punting mobile and the brunette has been all over me like a rash. So far I've negotiated the price down by £150 and have a promise of a cool room, cim and facials, lets see how far it goes because they were great looking birds!
I generally have a small piece of paper in punting wallet for this very purpose avec number.  The burds don't tend to have pens so easy to discretely give them your PM & let em text you if they want to.  They don't want to be seen to be getting punters no's / giving theirs etc.  I think its quite entrepreneurial on their part.  I like it when the burds are keen to meet up - even tho i know its coz they see £signs.  I can then decide in due course
They'll look even better when you've unleashed both barrels

Yeboahsleftfoot

I generally have a small piece of paper in punting wallet for this very purpose avec number.  The burds don't tend to have pens so easy to discretely give them your PM & let em text you if they want to.  They don't want to be seen to be getting punters no's / giving theirs etc.  I think its quite entrepreneurial on their part.  I like it when the burds are keen to meet up - even tho i know its coz they see £signs.  I can then decide in due course
They'll look even better when you've unleashed both barrels

I'm going to keep them holding on and use them at my convenience....

Offline webpunter

I'm going to keep them holding on and use them at my convenience....
That's what they're there for

Offline yuiop300

Good reading.  Sorry for the sh!t punt.  It didn't sound sh!t but when you are paying top money you want the best service and you did not get that.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Good reading.  Sorry for the sh!t punt.  It didn't sound sh!t but when you are paying top money you want the best service and you did not get that.

Thanks yuiop, they will taste the seed of my revenge if I decide to see them again on my terms at my price mwahahahaha!

Offline webpunter

Subject matter covered off on another of YLF's reviews.  The only problem you may encounter is figuring out which review coz they're a comin as frequently as me dropping the kids off at the pool   :lol:

Offline webpunter

Subject matter covered off on another of YLF's reviews.  The only problem you may encounter is figuring out which review coz they're a comin as frequently as me dropping the kids off at the pool   :lol:
Edit - fuck its this thread.  Didn't realize i was at the bottom of p.1 whgen replying .  What a bell-end i am !

Yeboahsleftfoot

They have continued to offer a discounted punt independently, have sent unpublished professional photos and promise to deliver on all my required services in a cooler environment, I'm sorely tempted. Any thoughts fellas?

Jvosta

Now I'm confused.......

With Caterina's old photos, I wouldn't have considered her at all....
But her new photos are really hot....

Which set of photos are more representative?  :unknown:

Cheers

Yeboahsleftfoot

Now I'm confused.......

With Caterina's old photos, I wouldn't have considered her at all....
But her new photos are really hot....

Which set of photos are more representative?  :unknown:

Cheers

This one from the new set looks like her Jvosta, pm me if you want more info.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 07:15:31 am by Yeboahsleftfoot »