Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Complete waste of money.  (Read 1964 times)

Ninja123

I'm not exactly the reviewing type, Rosa claims to be Lebanese, I would guess Romanian.
P&D parking.

A little larger than her pictures... which is fine by me.
Walked in paid her, she went to other room to put money away.
Returned a few minutes later, her phone started to ring, she went out again for a few minutes
Only to return to apologise.
Clothes came of, a lame owo, on with the mac... missionary, she mooned a little as if she were really enjoying her self. The phone rang again and this time I noticed it was a different phone. Told me to ignore and carry on.

That was the end of my adventure. A sordid little encounter.
Left before my time ended. Definitely would not return.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Tip for the future - it's better to have a more informative title, like girl's name + location.

Offline dubhcarr

Tip for the future - it's better to have a more informative title, like girl's name + location.

+1

you are probably right re nationality + complete waste of money....definately Romanian........

Mr FKH......be nice to read some reviews sometime.... :)

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Mr FKH......be nice to read some reviews sometime.... :)

Got some already, thanks.

Offline peter purves

I'm not exactly the reviewing type, Rosa claims to be Lebanese, I would guess Romanian.
P&D parking.

A little larger than her pictures... which is fine by me.
Walked in paid her, she went to other room to put money away.
Returned a few minutes later, her phone started to ring, she went out again for a few minutes
Only to return to apologise.
Clothes came of, a lame owo, on with the mac... missionary, she mooned a little as if she were really enjoying her self. The phone rang again and this time I noticed it was a different phone. Told me to ignore and carry on.

That was the end of my adventure. A sordid little encounter.
Left before my time ended. Definitely would not return.

External Link/Members Only

Sorry to hear of your experience Ninja123

I met her last night as you said 'a sordid little encounter'. When did you see her? If only we had seen each other reviews in time  :dash:

My initial thought was she was Hungarian she could be Romanian but the lips enhancement threw me somewhat

Here is my review:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=113651.0

P.S. I am not the reviewing type either tbh  ;)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 06:40:28 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Brazilian Martian

What country is she from one person is saying they heard her speakin Spanish ? if she is not latin then she will not be getting my money. I refuse to pay over 150 for a romanian or hungarian prossie

Offline peter purves

What country is she from one person is saying they heard her speakin Spanish ? if she is not latin then she will not be getting my money. I refuse to pay over 150 for a romanian or hungarian prossie

I thought I heard her speak Spanish, I was not paying attention tbh.

However, my first impression is that she was Hungarian. Reading Ninja's review confirms this belief that she is an EE WG
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 07:19:45 pm by peter purves »

Offline donny99

Well guess this is the final nail in the coffin for this girl.

2 negatives in quick succession

Offline peter purves

Sorry, just out of curiosity, would you like to say why, if the lady has all the approximation of a 'Latin' (whether natural or enhanced)? Notwithstanding that Rosa's pricing is not over £150

Cheers!!

« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 07:29:05 pm by peter purves »

LL

She doesn't look like any Romanian I've ever met and I've shagged a fair few :D.
Look at the shape of her body. Romanian girls just don't come in those proportions.

Offline peter purves

She doesn't look like any Romanian I've ever met and I've shagged a fair few :D.
Look at the shape of her body. Romanian girls just don't come in those proportions.

I agree (there will always be exceptions off course)

And this is why I opted for Hungarian. However, Ninja could be right because she is heavily augmented below

I do not wish to stereotype Ninja but maybe he thought she was Romanian because of her stink attitude and (lack of) performance
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 07:40:06 pm by peter purves »

Sorry, just out of curiosity, would you like to say why, if the lady has all the approximation of a 'Latin' (whether natural or enhanced)? Notwithstanding that Rosa's pricing is not over £150

Cheers!!

I just would not personally pay a romanian 150 per hour I thought she was latin since she is not I'm not gonna bother to see her. So I take it she was not speaking Spanish to her manager then  :unknown:

Made a mistake I know it's not over 150

Sorry this is confusing so is she romanian or Lebonese/Latin

Offline peter purves

Sorry this is confusing so is she romanian or Lebonese/Latin

Don't be!!

I would go for Hungarian, definitely EE though.

foxinthebox9

Don't be!!

I would go for Hungarian, definitely EE though.

With that look, I would not care where's she's from, but she just sounds a mare, one that's here but fucking Hates what she does, grabs some cash, hates all the guys and will disappear very soon. £ in my pocket.

LL

I agree (there will always be exceptions off course)

And this is why I opted for Hungarian.
Romanians and Hungarians are basically the same. They share a land border, many speak the same language on either side of it, they look similar (to me) and have similar physiques.

I do not wish to stereotype Ninja but maybe he thought she was Romanian because of her stink attitude and (lack of) performance
You weren't stereotyping. Ninja wasn't stereotyping either. What he was applying was prejudice :hi:

Offline dubhcarr

Got some already, thanks.

+12 months old .....yawn....are you impotent or just opinionated?........... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline dubhcarr

Romanians and Hungarians are basically the same. They share a land border, many speak the same language on either side of it, they look similar (to me) and have similar physiques.
You weren't stereotyping. Ninja wasn't stereotyping either. What he was applying was prejudice :hi:

west of the carpathian mts were occupied Hungarian.......not sure what changed but the people are very different from Eastern Romanians.............worked there a lot..........but most Romanians in UK are skanks...........in the Fatherland some real beauties..........in western Romania ......wow!!!

Offline peter purves

Cheers,

What you say with regard to modern history is correct.

However, historically Hungary was invaded by Mongols whereas Romania was not - here is one difference. I am not sure to what degree this affected the population if truth be told?

I can usually - but not always tell a Romanian from a Hungarian and this is aside from the punting world, so there is confirmation.

As for Ninja, he could have thought she was Romanian because of her looks. I thought she Romanian but went forHungarian because of her size (and not the size due to augmentation) but rather her 'natural' size and the excess weight.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 09:01:17 pm by peter purves »

Offline Mr Farkyhars

+12 months old .....yawn....are you impotent or just opinionated?........... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

When you can be bothered to help a newbie on here, then you can think about trying to be clever :rolleyes:

Offline dubhcarr

When you can be bothered to help a newbie on here, then you can think about trying to be clever :rolleyes:

read my posts...you seem to be very pedantic..have a good day... :)