Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rafaela3 - Never again will I go for a Romanian MILF  (Read 2002 times)

1 review(s) for Rafaela3 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline droplet

External Link/Members Only

Before I went to see her I did a search on here and saw a linked review:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=76334.0

she is apaprently on here too

The pictures are way too flattered. She is born in 1980 according to the verification photo which makes her 36 years old.

her place is 10 min walk from Paddington. Easy to find. She place is pretty much a dump, typical of the run down flats in paddington area ( Looks better on the outside, but very old and run down on the inside).

She is the girl in the photo. But nothing like her photoshopped picctures. Her tits are massive but droppy and not firm at all. All very loose and the whole body is nothing like that in the photoshopped pictures. All saggy and loose.

On with the condom. 5 sucks of covered BJ and she asked what position do I like. Wtf? Then I tried to lick her nipples....she put her hands in the way. Faked a few "ouch" No sucking nipples. Went down on her....sorry no licking pussy.

Then missionary. After a few pumps she started saying shit like oh you are taking too long. hurry up hurry up. By then I wanted to get the fuck out. nutted and got the fuck out of there.

AVOID her like mad. She reminds of another MILF External Link/Members Only Equally bad attitude.

From now on I will avoid old MILFS. With the young ones some of them actually enjoy it.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Fucking lazy whores like this piss me off feel bad for you bro

Offline dubhcarr

sorry for your bad experience and thanks for sharing........profile pics must be 10+ years old compared to veri......I guess she has had 10+ years to learn how to fuck off punters and scam the punt.

nothing wrong with milfs they have a bit of wear and tear but are usually up for it.......but Romanian gypsy milf skank probably better avoided.

Offline The_Don

Offline peter purves

...Apart from Candyman's review there is one other comment

...Also External Link/Members Only is easily bigger than a dcup. Probably an f cup with a slim body. Had a wondeful first punt with her but the 2nd she was complainy which put me off, so I'm not sure I can recommend.

Then there was this thread also:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=72709.msg956380#msg956380
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 02:06:33 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline fitalic

That's a shame, i wanted to see her. Cheers for review.

Offline peter purves

That's a shame, i wanted to see her. Cheers for review.

You still can! There is at least two complimentary comment/reviews here albeit sometime ago. If I remember correctly on the other site there is a very reliable member who recommended her - again a little while ago

Offline dubhcarr

You still can! There is at least two complimentary comment/reviews here albeit sometime ago. If I remember correctly on the other site there is a very reliable member who recommended her - again a little while ago

OK PP but have you punted her ?...............mayby caution before encouraging punter to part with hard earned??

Offline peter purves

OK PP but have you punted her?...............mayby caution before encouraging punter to part with hard earned [money]??

A couple of times hence why I suggested, it would of been wrong of me to encourage him, if I had not been

Cheers for pointing that out  :hi:

Offline dubhcarr

A couple of times hence why I suggested, it would of been wrong of me to encourage him, if I had not been

Cheers for pointing that out  :hi:

no ...fair play I respect your guidance....thanks....... :)

Candyman

Yes I found her nice too although was last year. If I do see her again I will update on here as to her performance

Offline peter purves

Yes I found her nice too although was last year. If I do see her again I will update on here as to her performance

I found her to be very pleasant.

I have seen her since her return, lost quite a bit of weight, her breasts are not as 'heavy', even, if they look about the same size. I am not sure I  can explain the science behind that  :P
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 02:45:17 am by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

Candyman

Interesting. Profile says member since Jan 2016, I'm guessing she is using someone else's now? Also her price has gone up £10 and she says kissing and owo are extra!  :(