Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Berlin Flatrate rating please?  (Read 3566 times)

Offline lovetopunt

I will be going to Berlin for a cheap punt weekend soon and I have decided I am going to try a few flatrate places (no more than €100 all in) and reading some of the posts on here and where I will be staying I have narrowed down to this 5 place.

For those has been there and done it, can you rate them and let you know what you think please? 1- Best, 5-worst. Also, if you don't mind please confirm which has room and which I have to do it open please?

Airport girls (room)
King George (room)
Caligula (unsure)
Anni Porsche (open)
Erlebniswohnung (unsure)

Thanks

Offline Steve2

I will be going to Berlin for a cheap punt weekend soon and I have decided I am going to try a few flatrate places (no more than €100 all in) and reading some of the posts on here and where I will be staying I have narrowed down to this 5 place.

For those has been there and done it, can you rate them and let you know what you think please? 1- Best, 5-worst. Also, if you don't mind please confirm which has room and which I have to do it open please?

Airport girls (room)
King George (room)
Caligula (unsure)  ROOM
Anni Porsche (open)
Erlebniswohnung (unsure)OPEN
Thanks

Ratings is hard . It just depends on the day

For me

1) Airport girls

2) Anni P

Not been to the other 3

King George and Caligula both have poor reviews

Erlebniswohnung has some mixed reviews. New place looks good but maybe a high volume of guys

Offline Hertsgent

I only went to King George (twice), had fun, but I'm likely more easily pleased than others - I did write about it on this board.

Helps if you speak German (mine is very poor), when I was there it was generally 6-12 punters and about 6 girls. All EE, generally not stunners, but no issues getting sufficient action. Basic sex in rooms.

Offline adindas

I have put my comparison regarding AP and EW somewhere else. So it might be good to put it here as well.

Someone has made an excellent comparison between AP and EW in ISG. I just wanted to add my view.

I have been to both places numerous times including in the EW in the old and new location in Alt-Mariendof. A few things I just like to add and / or comment about comparison as it has been asked a few times by members here.

The fact that most action in AP looks more likely to be one on one. Recently it has been spotted by someone that very few local blokes are getting the very special service recently. I could just confirm this just happen recently since a few months ago. I also got fed up with such kind of this selfish punters. But it is the role of management to prevent this to happen.

It is well summarized by someone on ISG in which I fully agree that EW beats AP in many things in term of the quality of girls (look, body, age, service), facility.

But few positive things about AP is that:
    - AP is more look like one on one action while they still allow other people to take part e. G. Touching, etc.
    - AP entry fee is EUR88 while EW is EUR89 on weekdays and EUR99 on weekends.
    - AP party is from 11.00 23.00 (12 hours) while EW is from 13.00 23.00 (10 hours).
    - More girl and the ratio of guests to girls in AP is better.
    - AP is more centrally located and easier to be reached by public transport.
    - More variety of alcoholic drinks on AP.
    - Apart from VERY FEW local idiots who are selfish and take the girl time too much, in general the guest are more well behaved and gentle than EW.

I love both places and want to see both premises co-exist but competing each other so the punter will always have more options.

It  is difficult to compare AG/KG/CG vs EW/AP While both are flatrates, as they are a different concept. The first is one on one with girl the latter is GB party.

If you are looking for one on one then AG is the best compared to KG/KG. It is also cheaper, no brainer here ...

If you do not like GB party and prefer one on one session then flat

« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 01:02:01 pm by adindas »

Offline Steve2

I have 4 days in Berlin next week so I will go to Airport girls when I arrive and leave, then Anni Porsche one day and the other I may try a couple of brothels ( Liberty, Aston and maybe Salon Deluxe (which is close to my hotel) then King George just for research of course. The €49 for an hr seems good and maybe upgrade to the €99 if it is good

Offline lovetopunt

Hi guys,

thank you for the comments and insight. AP definitely the one I will go to.  Maybe King George and Caligula, i know the reviews isn't great with these two but I really don't feel comfortable with GB or doing it in open.

I think I will try to check out the RLD and see what is the streets have to offer.

JV547845

Is it easy enough there without speaking German?

Offline Steve2

Offline Jerboa

Is it easy enough there without speaking German?

Or better still learn some Romanian.  :hi:

Offline Steve2

Looks like this is the Berlin Laufthaus

External Link/Members Only

May have to check it out

Offline Hertsgent

May have to check it out

I went there, enjoyed it - brightly coloured building....

Offline lovetopunt

May have to check it out

It is not flatrate, isn't it? the website didn't really say.

Offline lovetopunt

Maybe i should use a different topic but thought let just put it here and see if i get any responds anyway.

I don't necessary makie any purchases but I must say I do love checking out the street walkers. So I looked around on this site and I think Kurfürstenstrasse is the street to be but I just wonder is there any other street that full off candy for me to check out please?

Thnaks

Offline Hertsgent

Freudenhaus is a standard brothel, unless it has other offerings I missed....

Offline Steve2

May have a look tomorrow.

Yesterday at Airport girls. 60 Euros 11am to 4pm, all girls and drinks included. 5 young hot slim ones, 4 were good and 1 like a dead fish. The other 6 ranged from Milf types to 1 chubby who give great BJ's. This is the best vfm in Berlin.

Offline adindas

« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 07:29:40 am by adindas »

Offline adindas

I went there, enjoyed it - brightly coloured building....

How much do charge for half hour ??

Offline Hertsgent

How much do charge for half hour ??

I paid €50 for 30 mins in 2015, but girls set prices independently - I didn't opt for extras

My write up link below, where it is in the middle (between 2 king George trips)
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58377.msg751546#msg751546

Offline lovetopunt

I think I am ready for the girls in Airport Girls. just got myself some sildenafil online so I can enjoy as many girls as possible in the 5 hrs afternoon session

Offline adindas

I think I am ready for the girls in Airport Girls. just got myself some sildenafil online so I can enjoy as many girls as possible in the 5 hrs afternoon session

Most of them (if not) are under 30.  Some of them I consider stunners which I could remember Roberta, Elena, Jessica, Michaela, Christina. Unfortunately many of them have gone.

Offline Steve2

Christina still there. Alexandra, Michaela too. Also Eva who is very fit but a dead fish in the room

Offline lovetopunt

Just a quick one, do these flat rate places take card payment?

thanks

Offline Steve2

thanks

I have never seen anything but cash being used but it is alway worth asking the question

Offline Jerboa

Call me old fashioned but why would you use a card at a whorehouse?

Offline adindas

thanks

Even they allow you to pay by card, you should never ever pay by card in the place like this.
Also keep in mind you are not in the UK so if they is fraud case it is not that easy to sort it out with your bank ...

Keep in mind they just need your 16 digit card number and CVV to use your card for fraudulence transaction ...
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 12:54:19 am by adindas »

Offline Jerboa

Only a mug would use plastic to pay in a whorehouse, end of.

Offline lovetopunt

just looked at King George website and it seems that the €99 all inclusive deal has gone.

Has anyone been there recently and able to confirm the pricing please?

Thanks

ElvisJ

just looked at King George website and it seems that the €99 all inclusive deal has gone.

Has anyone been there recently and able to confirm the pricing please?

Thanks

I was at King George last Thursday. Paid €99 all inclusive. Had sex with 4 women, orgasm with 3. There were 7 girls and perhaps 7-8 men throughout my stay (from 4:30PM till 3AM) so I actually hoped that more men would come to get the girls a bit busier. :) 2 women I fucked were absolutely wonderful

- Daniela, fantastic body, I think almost everyone who came in fucked her first. :)
- Claudia, an Austrian, blonde, many tattoos, 41 years old but a great and memorable experience, enjoyed it very much.

What I did not like that some of the women asked for drinks and tips (which I did not give). But those who fucked best - Daniela and Claudia - did not do that bullshit so thanks to them I am overall very pleased.

Offline lovetopunt

I was at King George last Thursday. Paid €99 all inclusive. Had sex with 4 women, orgasm with 3. There were 7 girls and perhaps 7-8 men throughout my stay (from 4:30PM till 3AM) so I actually hoped that more men would come to get the girls a bit busier. :) 2 women I fucked were absolutely wonderful

- Daniela, fantastic body, I think almost everyone who came in fucked her first. :)
- Claudia, an Austrian, blonde, many tattoos, 41 years old but a great and memorable experience, enjoyed it very much.

What I did not like that some of the women asked for drinks and tips (which I did not give). But those who fucked best - Daniela and Claudia - did not do that bullshit so thanks to them I am overall very pleased.

Thank for confirming  this and good to hear you had a good time apart from the tips thing. Wonder why they took the inclusive deal off the website.