Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CAERPHILLY ** Welsh Katrina  (Read 4271 times)

3 review(s) for Welsh Katrina (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Hotmat

Hidden Image/Members Only

Link:
External Link/Members Only

Where:
Lansbury Park, Caerphilly CF83 3P-

Security :
Incall in her house. You have to take your shoes off so you don't leave marks on the carpets. As you walk up to the shagging bedroom, you pass a kid (probably a grandchild) bedroom…

When:
23/05

How long :
1H (but only stayed about 40mn)

Like photo?
It is NOT the girl of the photo by any stretch, or maybe 35 years ago… Let's face it she at least 60.

Communication
Proper Welsh lady. She does not take any long cut. She is pretty "to the point" with her conversation. I suppose when you are that age you don't want to take any shit from youngsters like me.

Body:
OK, she must have been really, like really hot, 35 years ago. I mean any married guy out there would sing right now to have a 60ish wife like this. Yes she has some tummy, yes she has wrinkle, but she not 20 for F sake! Big fake boobs on her. Not the best fake tits job either, I would have gone smaller.

Face:
She is pretty (guys, remember I am taking into account her age here)

Fun:
Not much, it was really down to business. "you can suck my nipple, but don't bite. If you bite that's it. One chance". I swear she did utter those words.

BJ:
Below average covered BJ. You'd think by that time she would master the skills needed…

Sex:
No chance of much fun or GFE here. It's straight shameless vanilla. No RO (but I would have declined anyway to be honest). Cow girl & mish. I did not really want to try doggy as I believe doggy is for younger ladies with firm a ass. A lot of dirty talk from this woman. But you can't help feeling like it's just to help you finish rather than by sheer dirtiness. "You like this pussy, dirty boy?". "I want to feel you cum all over my big tits". "Fuck that wet pussy hard". As I concentrated to finish the job, I thought I'll ask for a COB, given she has been asking for it 10 times !
 "Just cum in my pussy"...

Kiss:
Zero, not even a peck on the lips.

Anal:
No chance

** Conclusion **
Ok I could tell the woman was the age she was when she opened the door. "Why didn't you walk then?" I hear you ask. Well, to be frank, Franck, I always fancied an adventure with a women well passed my age. And she is pretty fine for her age. If I am going to try a 60ish women, she a pretty good candidate. Well that's what I thought until we got to the bedroom.
If she had her real photos on AW and was more fun, she would be a positive. At least you would what you'd get into.
But no fun + fake photos make it a clear-cut negative for me.

Value for money :
Well £70 for 1h, it's not much money is it? Still I would expect a bit more fun. So no VFM.

Would I return ?
No thanks

Would I recommend ?
If she was fun, I'd say she a good 60ish fuck. But she is not, so I won't say that.

** Hall of Fame **
PALS Rating Scale (0-40) + Value (0-10)
P - Personality
A - Attitude
L - Looks
S - Service

1  -  Ares +34 (603) 359 481 - 10/10/10/10/ -40          External Link/Members Only     
2  -  Naughty Nickii  - 10/10/9/10/ -39          External Link/Members Only     
3  -  Jessica Diamond xxx - 10/10/9/10/ -39          External Link/Members Only     
4  -  Busty_Mandy  - 10/10/8.5/10/ -38.5          External Link/Members Only     
5  -  tattoo.sophie22 - 10/10/8.5/9/ -37.5          External Link/Members Only
6  -  Carmen - 9/8.5/10/9/ -36.5          External Link/Members Only     
7  -  Julia - 9/8.5/10/8.5/ -36          External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only   
8  -  Gorgeous Alice 198 - 10/10/7/9/ -36          External Link/Members Only     
9  -  Ashlee - 10/10/6.5/9/ -35.5          External Link/Members Only     
10  -  Japanese Elite Size6 (Miko) - 9/10/8.5/7/ -34.5          External Link/Members Only     
11  -  Daria Krakiva - 8.5/8/9.5/8.5/ -34.5          External Link/Members Only     
34  -  Naughty nina 23 - 2/4/3.5/2/ -11.5          External Link/Members Only     
35  -  _Christine_ - 3/2/3.5/3/ -11.5          External Link/Members Only     
36  -  Welsh Katrina - 3/2/2.5/3/ -10.5          External Link/Members Only       
37  -  Elen@Raluka  - 2/2/3.5/3/ -10.5          External Link/Members Only     
38  -  Madame Juliette  - 2/2/2/2/ -8          External Link/Members Only     

Offline iverthickone

Fair play Hotmat, that is some report!

Sorry you had a bad one though.  I had thought about her in the past, but had doubts, which you have now confirmed, so thanks!

np500

Fuck me hot mat , some stuff to scrutinize when I get home and get the pop corn out, much prefer something to get my teeth in to while I still got them, sorry you had a shit one but ave came good I see, will have a good read when home as I say.

Offline PuntingPete

60 years old  :scare:

Not on your fucking life would I have stayed  :thumbsdown:

Offline HughJardon

I'm tempted haha :wacko:

But thanks HM for the reviews, loving the commitment . Also this Nan hasn't had much back in way of recorded meetings,  I think she's got or had 2 profiles, and was mentioned on the boards previously and may have worked at the Ambassadors suite.

I will add West8 used to use the PALS scale but good reviewing Mat,  I think you know this being a seasoned punter but Quality over Quantity,  mind you it's good when that quality is in quantity... 4 some  :rose:

SeekingtheTruth

Holy crap you are chucking out some reviews, good to see!!!

I'm sure someone else used to use a PALS rating system on their reviews before. Can't for the life of me who though.

Keep them coming, this is the type of thing that ends up saving punters time and money.

TOFTT champ.

Offline Hotmat

Yes guys, I should have mentioned the PALS scale is not mine. "Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's"
I got inspiration from west8 and thougt it was the best way to do it. I have to add the VFM value though. I'll think about it next time.  :cool:

thatguy

Bang on. I though my Format was good. But I like how you have done your comparison at the end.

Actually I will Order all my 51 Reviews in such a manner.

np500

Good review, 30 years too old for me, but no excuse for her lack of effort, ffs , £70 is £70 + your time , fuel, obstaining, marriage on the line if you get rumbled, blue tablet, some times , time off work, etc. I don't think some of these girls realize the shit most of us actually have to go through just to have a shit punt, rant over for five !

Offline Hotmat

I always wanted to try the old bag.  :unknown:
 Done it, won't do it again... I have a limit of 40 in my searches now, just to make sure.
But then again, if  Christy Turlington (47), Elle Macpherson (52) , Stephanie Seymour (48), Cindy Crawford (50) show up on AW, I'll be there in a bang !!!

np500

Oldest I've seen is Victoria hart, 51, magor, Monmothshire, if you still want an older punt, you won't go wrong, sex mad, everything on offer, nice friendly woman in a great venue ( house ) .

Offline Hotmat

Good stuff. Thanks. I'll keep it in mind if that fantasy comes back. :diablo:

Offline iverthickone

Or Delish Debbie in Cardiff
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Staed age of 48, so add the standard 10-15%...

Best A levels I have ever had I think, she absolutely loved it, but certainly no spring chicken.  Nice women too.

Jester269269

Or Delish Debbie in Cardiff
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Staed age of 48, so add the standard 10-15%...

Best A levels I have ever had I think, she absolutely loved it, but certainly no spring chicken.  Nice women too.

Like tits on a bull

Hidden Image/Members Only

np500

Seems delishdebbie don't do anal anymore, says she don't like anal, own up iver, was it you that wrecked her for us, was contemplating a visit as she's something differant and doing her arse was the main attraction , as not far from me, so if the Poop shoot is outa limits ! Bye.

Offline iverthickone

Well, bugger me (well actually don't, and it seems not her either now!)  :angry:

She was the best anal I have ever had too.  Was thinking of a return visit.  :cry:

Her problem I thin is that she hasn't had it as good as me since, so has retired her arse! At least that is what I am going to believe! :blush:

np500

It's a bummer I know, butt there are plenty out there, I just lost my regular bum fun as you know, I am now on the lookout for a bum deal, so to speak !