Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blair Street - days gone by.....  (Read 6220 times)

Offline ruggedscot

have a few great memories of blair street - of the girls over the years.....

loved tammy and would be in there again if she ever took it up - absolute babe in the room and had zero attitudes - just a good all round girl with a desire to give good service.

remember an Aussie girl called Sydney. yeah bit obvious i know but she was dirty - ended up booking two hours with her as she knew how to blow a cock. unbelievable fun and would keep you on the edge and then get you recovered for rounds two three and four on a longer booking. realised that most aussie girls are pretty full on about sex - and it was sydney that opened my eyes....

some great sessions over the years must have been going in and out of BSS for over 25 years now. back at the start of my exploits there were a lot more scottish girls on the go. and some stunners aswell. names have escaped me but the looks hooked me, for a few pounds your could be pounding a nice looking scot, quite a few students working to fun uni, and i didnt mind adding to the booty bursary. All ages aswell from late teens through to early thirties.

Can remember one scottish blonde who has some pretty large lips down there and she loved it when you licked her as she worked her magic on you. Would call and see if she was on and id visit for an hour or so of some pretty good oral. back then for a wee bit extra the girl would let you cum in her mouth. that sort of fell away for a while but its coming back round again. Anal too that seems to be on the rise, guess as girls start to compete.

festival time was also an interesting time as non local girls seemed to be rare events, had an american lass but although good looking was pish in the room - dont do this I dont do that. yeah cherrio honey. always asked off the bat what was on and what wasnt before starting off in the room - you got a pretty good vibe on how it was going to pan out and i hate wasting money. takes long enough to pull together enough for a sauna that id not waste it.

Some of them were even posh, or talked pretty well. they were fun as you could imagine them being all snotty and upity but yet here in this cabin they were taking it proper. and some of them even loved it or were very good actresses lol

Offline foreverchanges

Tammy was amazing...she was still there when I made my debut there in 2006 after a girl at LSS tipped me off that Lucy (ex LSS legend) had come out of retirement to work at BSS.
Back then you had Daisy and Beti, Anna from Tenerife who had nipples like dustbin lids, Diana ( or Erika as shewas known then), Corisse, Carmen the gorgeous  Polish lass, Nin the Thai girl, Emily the gorgeous wee Scottish girl, Lauren, and two promising new starters Paula and Heidi....hmm wonder whatever happened to Heidi? ;)

Offline Reverend_Steven

Tammy was my first Edinburgh sauna punt after I started working there and I think I saw her a half dozen times in total. There was a young blondie there from Finland about 2003 who was an absolute cracker and could really deep throat well that I donated a significant portion of my wages to around the same time.

I remember once seeing a young black girl at BSS. It was her first day and I was her first punter. Popped once in her mouth then she got me going for round two. Was banging away in doggy hard for ages trying to make pop 2 in 30 mins (no mean feat for me) and it was the only time I had the buzzer go during the act. As it was her first day she didn't really know what it meant so encouraged me just kept on going as she wanted to cum and I hammered her for another 10 minutes until we both ended up in a sweaty mess. Unfortunately she disappeared not long after that!

I've many great memories from BSS and whilst its not in the golden age anymore there are still some decent punts to be had there, particularly from the long time stars like Heidi and Daisy.

Online bigmike32

My first punt in bss was a few years ago it was with an italian girl i cant remember her name i think it was francesca she was a brunnette tall slim and fake boobs. She rid the life out of me made me cum twice in half and hour and the second pop was in her mouth. But i regretted not picking one of the most stunning scottish girls i ever laid my eyes on i cant remember her name it couldve been lucy she was very tall was a brunette small breasts and came from glenrothes.

Offline foreverchanges

My first punt in bss was a few years ago it was with an italian girl i cant remember her name i think it was francesca she was a brunnette tall slim and fake boobs. She rid the life out of me made me cum twice in half and hour and the second pop was in her mouth. But i regretted not picking one of the most stunning scottish girls i ever laid my eyes on i cant remember her name it couldve been lucy she was very tall was a brunette small breasts and came from glenrothes.

That's Lucy!!

Offline TKovac

Lucy is still doing the odd shift in newtown still quite delightful.

If we are reminiscing some of my favorites in bss were Emily a lovely petite girl and  Irish Rachel a gorgeous skinny red head.

Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Masteryoda

What was the name of the big blonde Finnish girl who was there at the same time Daisy started and when Tammy was there too ?

Offline Dukey

What was the name of the big blonde Finnish girl who was there at the same time Daisy started and when Tammy was there too ?

Agentha pronounced Annetta I think. One of my favourites only after little Emily. Like chalk and cheese in looks and physique but both really good.

Online bigmike32

I punted with lucy at the newtown if that was the same girl then i am amazed. Lucy in nts was great in the room mind you.

Offline foreverchanges

Lucy is still doing the odd shift in newtown still quite delightful.

If we are reminiscing some of my favorites in bss were Emily a lovely petite girl and  Irish Rachel a gorgeous skinny red head.

I was in the BSS waiting room when Emily made her debut...she came up the stairs wearing a black microskirt, black fishnet stockings and black leather thighboots. Lucy, who was sitting next to me, put her head in her hands and said "Oh deary me"( or words to that effect) because in the pre uniform days the BSS girls could wear just about anything so long as it wasn't...... black!!!

Had a great time with Rachel when she was at BSS but  when she returned to the scene at NTS she gave an utterly piss poor service and disappeared shortly after never to return.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 02:14:15 pm by foreverchanges »

bepi

Agentha pronounced Annetta I think. One of my favourites only after little Emily. Like chalk and cheese in looks and physique but both really good.

I really liked little Emily , was in the  process of organising a 3some with Hiedi but it didn't happen cause Emily left suddenly , does anyone know what happened to her?

Offline Masteryoda

I think it started with a c . Ciri or something like that

Offline foreverchanges

I really liked little Emily , was in the  process of organising a 3some with Hiedi but it didn't happen cause Emily left suddenly , does anyone know what happened to her?

I was told she was living in the US of A.

bepi

I think it started with a c . Ciri or something like that
was she called Cerise?

cartman2k15

Emily was absolutely phenomenal, and one of the sexiest girls I've ever experienced.  I only managed to see her a handful of times, but each encounter was always better than the last.

She briefly popped up at LSS under a different name after leaving BSS (one of the most pleasant surprises I've ever had...), and I saw her another three times before she disappeared for good.  I phoned up one day to find out when she was next working and was told she'd left........gutted.

What I wouldn't give for one last encounter...

Offline Reverend_Steven

Yes! Agnetta that was her! Fantastic young girl and drop dead gorgeous. Was disappointing when she left.

Offline foreverchanges

Emily was absolutely phenomenal, and one of the sexiest girls I've ever experienced.  I only managed to see her a handful of times, but each encounter was always better than the last.

She briefly popped up at LSS under a different name after leaving BSS (one of the most pleasant surprises I've ever had...), and I saw her another three times before she disappeared for good.  I phoned up one day to find out when she was next working and was told she'd left........gutted.

Good to see that Emily is remembered by quite a few on here....always gave a great service in the room and a really pretty young lass.

Think she got her marching orders from BSS for her frequent non appearances. I recall she went to LSS the same time as that very skinny Scottish lass from BSS by the name of Denise .

Offline kennyj

masteryoda ,i think your right ciri was her name young blonde finnish , up for anything ,star of the sauna then , along with tammy and daisy ,think its time to make a reappearence and sample the delights of daisy again going by recent reviews

Offline johnnyboy007

Anybody remember Andrea a Scottish girl from the highlands (?) around the mid 90's? She went to Scorpio and it was in the advert section in the Evening News that she had moved there.

Offline Oooyabass

Offline auldie63

Offline Squire Haggard

I discovered Blair st, and the other Edinburgh saunas, in 1993. The first girl that I had in BSS was an 18/19yo slim pretty Scottish girl called Dana. A year or so later she moved to LSS where I had her there as well. She didnt last long though, as one of the other girls told me that she got sacked because she passed out with a customer due to drugs. I heard that she was at Dundas St after that. Another slim pretty 20yo Scottish girl called Justine worked there around 1996, and I saw her a few times. I think that it was during my first session with her that I got the time in the room extended while I was in it with her. I remember the door to reception being wide open across the corridor when I was leaving, just in case I tried to leave without paying extra, which I gladly did. Sometime after that there was a French girl working there, whose name escapes me.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 07:17:44 pm by Squire Haggard »

Online willie loman

I liked Holly a young Scottish girl who worked there about 10 years ago, she left to get married, a really nice girl, good at the sex stuff too.

Offline foreverchanges

I liked Holly a young Scottish girl who worked there about 10 years ago, she left to get married, a really nice girl, good at the sex stuff too.

Yeah she was another really nice BSS lass...always had a genuine smile in the waiting room.
Can remember her and Lucy going to T in The Park in 2007.

Offline CeeJay

Was Emily from Paisley or thereabouts and had an Albanian boyfriend?

Duncan Maddick

Little Emily was the hottest, horniest Scottish girl I ever met.  Anyone remember Monica, another Estonian typically really good looking and up for all sorts.

Offline Squire Haggard

I missed Emily at BSS. Maybe I knew her at LSS. What was her name there? Was she there about 10 years ago?

cartman2k15

I missed Emily at BSS. Maybe I knew her at LSS. What was her name there? Was she there about 10 years ago?

I don't think it was quite as long ago as ten years - maybe eight or nine though.  I want to say she went by the name "Ashleigh" at LSS but not 100% sure of that - she was always Emily to me!

Offline Squire Haggard

I don't think it was quite as long ago as ten years - maybe eight or nine though.  I want to say she went by the name "Ashleigh" at LSS but not 100% sure of that - she was always Emily to me!

Thanks for that. I did miss her after all.  :cry:

Offline foreverchanges

Little Emily was the hottest, horniest Scottish girl I ever met. 

I thought I was reading an alternative version of Dickens' " David Copperfield" there!!......sorry! :D

Duncan Maddick

I thought I was reading an alternative version of Dickens' " David Copperfield" there!!......sorry! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dickins was definitely there somewhere alright, never a problem, especially with Emily.  :lol:

Offline CeeJay

Was she called Ashleigh in her latter days at BSS? I remember meeeting a girl on my first time at BSS in 2006 who could be Emily and she could have gone by Ashleigh. ()Just can't remember her name but it wasn't Emily and Ashleigh rings a bell). She said she was from Paisley or thereabouts and had an Albanian boyfriend.

When I went back to BSS I was told she'd gone to LSS. Apparently BSS management weren't happy with her time keeping.

She gave a cracking blow job.

Offline Dukey

Emily wasn't from Paisley. She was from Ratho/kirkliston/Newbridge area of Edinburgh

Offline well_ung

The estonian girls at bss were the best , back in about 2006

Sandra
Anntena
And not forgetting the young slim corise, she was the best did everything am I mean everything.
Believe she is still living in edinburgh but quite large now  :unknown:

But to my knowledge she doesn't work anymore

Offline foreverchanges

Sandra
Anntena
And not forgetting the young slim corise, she was the best did everything am I mean everything.

I found them to be a mixed bunch tbh....Erika/Diana is faultless, Natasha gave a great service in the room although her screams were a bit OTT. Corrise was good but the services you allude to made my mind up to give her a wide berth...and by God you had to towards the end of her career and finally, Christine who was an absolute stunner but had one of the worst attitudes you could ever wish to find.

bepi

Little Emily was the hottest, horniest Scottish girl I ever met.  Anyone remember Monica, another Estonian typically really good looking and up for all sorts.
Monica left just as Hiedi was starting

bbb

Favourite BSS was a English (I think) lass, Natasha, in the late '90's. Seemed to have a PVC/rubber fetish, or at least was keeping 'Whiplash Trash' on Cockburn Sreet in business. Happy days.

Offline jimjam

masteryoda ,i think your right ciri was her name young blonde finnish , up for anything ,star of the sauna then , along with tammy and daisy ,think its time to make a reappearence and sample the delights of daisy again going by recent reviews

Yes I'm pretty sure her name was Ciri. Being a fairly small guy (height wise) I was always wary of tall women, but Ciri converted me.

But looking back, Tammy was my favourite. So enthusiastic, and a great body. She really enjoyed her work.

Offline foreverchanges

Yes I'm pretty sure her name was Ciri. Being a fairly small guy (height wise) I was always wary of tall women, but Ciri converted me.

But looking back, Tammy was my favourite. So enthusiastic, and a great body. She really enjoyed her work.

One of my few BSS regrets was turning down the chance of a Tammy-Lucy duo. :dash:

Duncan Maddick

Was Emily from Paisley or thereabouts and had an Albanian boyfriend?

No that was Andrea. A top girl she was.

Duncan Maddick

Ciri/Erika/Diana all one and the same and always exceptional service.  Booked with her for Wednesday this week after being told she was back.

Duncan Maddick

Sandra
Anntena

+1 Estonian girls are the best by far.

Offline loser

I have only ever been to Blair St once, about ten years or so ago. The girl was cracking but I found the way the management spoke to the girls was a bit off putting - if they are unhappy they are more likely to give bad service. The girl was great though, her name was Lianne (spelling?) a petite slim blonde local around 30 and probably the best snogger I have ever met. She said she was on her way out and was going to take up massage. I don't suppose anyone recalls her? I prefer adultwork and have not been to a sauna since.

Offline rfc1872

Sandra {short dark hair Estonian/Lithuanian}  mona  Beatrix  paula {in her good days} betti  Olivia  lauren  lucy  daisy  great memories

Duncan Maddick

Sandra {short dark hair Estonian/Lithuanian}  mona  Beatrix  paula {in her good days} betti  Olivia  lauren  lucy  daisy  great memories

+1

Duncan Maddick

I have only ever been to Blair St once, about ten years or so ago. The girl was cracking but I found the way the management spoke to the girls was a bit off putting - if they are unhappy they are more likely to give bad service. The girl was great though, her name was Lianne (spelling?) a petite slim blonde local around 30 and probably the best snogger I have ever met. She said she was on her way out and was going to take up massage. I don't suppose anyone recalls her? I prefer adultwork and have not been to a sauna since.

Hang around long enough and you'll see management in all saunas or any other dens of inequity ticking off the girls at some point and will probably make you feel uncomfortable.  Nature of the business, running a sauna/brothel, or indeed working in one, is not I imagine for those with a weak stomach.

Duncan Maddick

That would be Lee-Anne.  You "don't suppose anyone recalls her?" Mate, she's been on her way out of the business forever.  She told me she was moving on when she worked in LSS under whatever name (could be same too long ago)about 21 years ago.  She is more likely to pass out than get out.

Great young girl to shag 20 years ago and does everything and anything but has been had by almost everybody by now.

Offline loser

Hang around long enough and you'll see management in all saunas or any other dens of inequity ticking off the girls at some point and will probably make you feel uncomfortable.  Nature of the business, running a sauna/brothel, or indeed working in one, is not I imagine for those with a weak stomach.
I think it was the fact that the guy seemed such an cunt generally plus he looked barely out of school. I have seen that sort of thing in shops and it pisses me off, it should be done in private. I was a regular at Scorpio in my youth and the old buggers never spoke to the girls in front of customers like that. What really got me though was the fact that he was telling her off for being barefoot in the locker room area. I happen to be a foot fetishist and was enjoying a free eyefull of Leannes lovely tootsies. That was what made me pick her and I'm glad I did.

Duncan Maddick

I think it was the fact that the guy seemed such an cunt generally plus he looked barely out of school. I have seen that sort of thing in shops and it pisses me off, it should be done in private. I was a regular at Scorpio in my youth and the old buggers never spoke to the girls in front of customers like that. What really got me though was the fact that he was telling her off for being barefoot in the locker room area. I happen to be a foot fetishist and was enjoying a free eyefull of Leannes lovely tootsies. That was what made me pick her and I'm glad I did.

The saunas all have their particular rules and I do recall BSS  and Newtown having rules about shoes on in the public areas and talking to customers and so on, London Street too back under David's and Justin's management and I think they also had one about finger nails having to be immaculate and polished.  These three saunas are the top three because they are, or were, run tightly - they are the top three because of their policies not in spite of them.

One of the reasons, in fact THE reason I stopped going to Scorpio was precisely after witnessing a horendous tougue lashing incident between a young student girl called Victoria and Ian.  She walked out screaming and never returned.  I left that day without picking a girl and never set foot in that shitter again.

Every dog has it's day, Scorpios - if it had one - was a very long time ago.  Probably time to call time on it.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 01:10:50 am by Duncan Maddick »

Offline loser

The saunas all have their particular rules and I do recall BSS  and Newtown having rules about shoes on in the public areas and talking to customers and so on, London Street too back under David's and Justin's management and I think they also had one about finger nails having to be immaculate and polished.  These three saunas are the top three because they are, or were, run tightly - they are the top three because of their policies not in spite of them.

One of the reasons, in fact THE reason I stopped going to Scorpio was precisely after witnessing a horendous tougue lashing incident between a young student girl called Victoria and Ian.  She walked out screaming and never returned.  I left that day without picking a girl and never set foot in that shitter again.

Every dog has it's day, Scorpios - if it had one - was a very long time ago.  Probably time to call time on it.
It's a fine balancing act between discipline and being able to attract the best staff by keeping them happy and motivated. I think London St went the other way - they had by far the best looking girls but let them get away with limited services. Probably why I stick to indies now.

Anyway did they really insist on shoes on in a brothel? Why? Missing out on the foot fetish market!