Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Fabulous Anya Leicester City Centre  (Read 2050 times)

83 review(s) for Hot Sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline RogerBoner

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
£120 for one hour

The maid kept me waiting for half an hour in the building as I remembered the codes from my visit on Monday to see Candy. Anya had scrubbered up excellently so I withdraw what I said about meeting Anya in my review of Candy. I warn you that I can't help comparing Anya to Katie her big sis who I saw ten times in Nottingham this July.
In the room I was naked when she returned from hiding the cash in biscuit tin in the kitchen. She is not as pretty as k but still a beauty. Her skin is not as dewy as Candy's but I fancied her and the starting point of DFK went on longer than I had anticipated. She pushed me onto the bed and tongued my chest knob end and balls. Her boob job is not great as I could feel the scars underneath. She lifted up my legs to almost rim me where her tongue accidentally on purpose missed the target. I enjoyed it and then she started to suck me off. I'm going through a phase of fanny fatigue so knew that I was only up for one pop. I requested 69 which she seemed to enjoy but soon clambered off. I watched her bottom move away from my tongue. Incidentally whilst I was licking and fingering Candy's rectum on Monday I was amazed at how much space was in there. If she decides to give up the day job she'd make an excellent heroin mule.
I thought that this was the right time to test what is actually on offer so placed my cock against her bottom. This room is much smaller than Candys so leaned over to the table then she stuck a dollop of lube on my condom and it was Brown Girl in The Ring for 10 minutes as I admired the view in the mirror.
I whipped off the johnny and said Blowjob. She smiled and gave me a good one for about ten minutes. No teeth scraping like K and not a performance like Candy's was. She knew how to finish me off and when I ejaculated into her throat she continued which not many do as I appear to be in agony which is actually ecstasy. She spat the evidence out into a wipe then cleaned me up before disappearing out of the room before returning with a big smile.
The massage that followed ended up with slap and tickle and a few puerile giggles. When I regain my full mojo I will return.
I give it 8 out of 10 as I'd really like to lick her out longtime. She is more experienced than she appears as she's only been in the UK for ten days. She may well have been to college to learn teach Japanese but it seems she's joined the family business. This review confirms that all likes are on offer and included as previously the punter had not stuck it up her bottom and don't come in her mouth. But I did.

Offline Turtle Z

I don't wish to put a downer on your punt or your review but I've looked at her pics and the word bouncing around in my mind is 'ladyboy'?

Offline RogerBoner

Offline RogerBoner

I don't think that she's a ladyboy. She just isn't ok

Offline Turtle Z

I don't think that she's a ladyboy. She just isn't ok

Her minge looked perfectly normal then? You'll be claiming her tits are real next?  :D

Offline RogerBoner

If you read the review I have commented on the fake tits. Her fanny juice is on my hands and face. Anyway I should not have got riled by your comment.  Yes her face is wider than her sister's.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Great review matey and has got me thinking I'll try there again, she looks nothing like a lady boy and I've had one on my cock to know the difference, including a post and pre op  :lol:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

Offline cueball

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

That's what a bloke in a dress looks like  :lol:  :vomit:  :lol:

I thought this was on your bucket list?  :unknown:

I seem to remember you posting something along those lines

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Been there, ticked the box matey saw a bloke called Jazzmine was enjoyable  :P