Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Jazzmine Shemale  (Read 13809 times)

6 review(s) for Jazzmine Thai (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well where to start with this one.....

So I had the idea for many many months I should tick this box just out of curiosity, tried to ring Mirra a few times but she had limited incall days (like Tuesday's only), we spoke on the phone and via adult work but never managed to find a slot to match each other.

I'm sure after months of me banging on, on here saying I'd doing it, it never was going to happen and I noticed this profile of Jazzmine, called and went for it without thinking.

On arrival I was shocked how feminine and actually pretty she was, was made to feel very relax as I will admit I was shaking like a shitting dog on the drive over but had to man up (not literally).
Offered a drink and a shower to which I declined both, fk to start seemed very natural, on to owo (receiving) and really enjoyed it, started to feel a little more relaxed and on to more kissing, I could see her moving and a cock coming my way, it was the smallest thing ever like a little finger and surprisingly no balls? I did question and was told they go up inside?
The hint was there for me to do the deed and a did try.....now I'm not knocking it but after a few seconds it wasn't really me and not my thing, no offence to those that like to, I think it was a bit of a step to much all at once to be honest.
Back to some kissing before I entered her ass, this was really tight and actually felt nice, wasn't long before I filled the bag.

My time was done and I went home and scrubbed my teeth and tongue haha, now I'm not saying never again, maybe one day Mirra, the bucket list got a tick that day, that was the mission.

I though she was very pretty, very feminine, when your kissing and sucking the lovely tits you almost forget it's a TS obviously until you look and see a cock :)

She also 'gives' anal for want of a better description, that was a mile to far and not on the cards for me that night, I've spoke to a few guys on UKE that have tried and enjoy a TS and I have no regrets to the experience.

Maybe again soon haha, I'd strongly recommend Jazzmine if your considering a TS from the way I was treated and services professionally and very femininely delivered.

GolfNut

Fooook!  :wacko:

Kudos to you ILO for having the cajunas to give it a try.

Not sure I could do it alone, perhaps with a WG to play with too, but 121 would be pretty terrifying.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I was scared stupid haha but just went for it, it wasn't as bad as you think, not far off a regular punt  :lol: the box is ticked, need to find something more stupid to do now  :lol:

Offline Stickitin

Haha funny about the small cock. When it's briefly crossed my mind in the past I end up logging onto some site and seeing fooking huge 10 inch bratwursts which killed any thought of having a go on the spot  :scare: :lol:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I'm with you on that, strangely the 'things' that would attract most of their customers put me off too, I notice also looking around a few places TS's advertising massive cocks... I didn't want to suck it and certainly didn't want it in my ass haha, this was also my logic to trying to book Mirra as she only 'receives' and doesn't 'give' anal, not that I thought I'd pounded against my will but I am a good looking lad  :lol: :D

I spent a long time looking for feminine and talked about a lot on her with some of the guy most saying the TS would really have to look like a girl, would have been easier just to do a girl but I thought tick the box, move on, in honesty the hardest decision was to admit it and write a review   :scare:

leicesterdude

ILO.

theres a few thais that offer this sort of thing. I think itd be right up your street! Ive had a great time in the past.

leicesterdude

ILO. That last post i just wrote. Reminded me what i was missing. Did a search for someone i had alot of fun with on narborough road. And low and behold shes still working! I havent seen her since 2009/2010 but she was a ton of fun. Ive seen some not so glowing reviews now so proceed with caution.

She used to work with thai star naree and a few of the other really good thais at the time on the back of narborough road. My best ever punt was with icy and naree for an hour. I

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Hey matey, if I'm honest I didn't like the look of Icy, I did notice the profile but didn't get past the photos, I've read the service is good but the recent photos put me off a little compare to Jazzmine, and I did ponder over this for months haha

leicesterdude

Her professional photos have largely stayed the same since her join aw.

Did you ever see the thai star group? There used to be two girls and icy. I was a regular of naree's. She wasnt the best looking girl, but she tried hard to please and we built up a really good rapport. I had never actually considered icy. But when i went for a  booking with naree. She was running late. And icy came and showed me into the room. She said she found me handsome and asked if she could de robe me. She didnt make it clear she doesnt have a vagina. But she looked nice and tarty. So i let her. Anyway as naree entered, and icy left. She said to naree she was jealous. So i asked naree to call her back. And what followed was abosultely amazing. Not in a fake way. But extremely horny way

leicesterdude

Was awesome.

I doubt a punt today would live up to my expectation

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Wow sounds like a pleasing experience, I never met Naree no matey.

I've just noticed Thai Kimmie is back, another I never met but had some amazing reviews.

I've quite a few more reviews to add later from my time away :)

Offline Owwhatanight

Fooook!  :wacko:

Kudos to you ILO for having the cajunas to give it a try.

Not sure I could do it alone, perhaps with a WG to play with too, but 121 would be pretty terrifying.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Bloody hell ILO sounds like you have taken Rads throne .....I take my hat off to you, you filthy animal  :yahoo:

Mr888

Very keen to see Jazzmen but she has never replied to any of my texts or emails!

Like OP I'm looking for my first experience with a TS with someone as petite and feminine as Jazzmine.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Mr888 I originally wanted to try Mirra but she doesn't work a lot so took the plunger (literally) and went with Jazzmine, I'm not sure if the ts kicking around now is the same person as the viva street profile has totally different photos to the person I saw, maybe give Mirra a call matey I've still not got to ticking that box haha but never say never :)

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Bloody hell ILO sounds like you have taken Rads throne .....I take my hat off to you, you filthy animal  :yahoo:

Long time no chat matey I hope your well?

Mr888

Mr888 I originally wanted to try Mirra but she doesn't work a lot so took the plunger (literally) and went with Jazzmine, I'm not sure if the ts kicking around now is the same person as the viva street profile has totally different photos to the person I saw, maybe give Mirra a call matey I've still not got to ticking that box haha but never say never :)

Aha fair enough! And thanks for the recommendation, Mirra does look very attractive.

Also I have been considering this "girl" Jenny: External Link/Members Only

Bit of a drive though

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I notice Mirra generally is free/ working towards the start of the week, she does Incalls when her number is displayed only, unfortunately running a business the start of the week is always manic for me so I never got the chance, maybe I should try again :)

Let me know how you get on if you go, I'd be interested in knowing what she's like.

If you can get to Birmingham, Dina looks nice too :)

Offline mrfishyfoo

Well I have read this review now more times than I ever thought I would and I have to say MrILO I have nothing but respect for you  :hi: and for ticking this off your bucket list.

Actually made me start to think that I may be missing out here. Umm I think I may have to have a dabble based on your report and your experience.  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I really appreciate that comment matey, thank you :)

Hard shagger

Ilo I've booked an appointment with Mirra for tomorrow, I'll definitely let you know how it goes

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Awesome matey, can't wait!!

Hoping it goes great!!

Hard shagger

Ilo I've done the deed and by god I'm pleased I did, Mirra looks amazing in her pictures but in person she is absolutely stunning she has an amazing body and her arse is the tightest I've ever had the pleasure of fucking, you need to see this lady without a doubt

Offline Rupert48

Hi hardshagger

is mirra a lady with a big or little cock thanks

donaldduck

Offline mrfishyfoo

Ilo I've done the deed and by god I'm pleased I did, Mirra looks amazing in her pictures but in person she is absolutely stunning she has an amazing body and her arse is the tightest I've ever had the pleasure of fucking, you need to see this lady without a doubt

Oh my.....this is a review I do want to read.  :drinks:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

Awesome matey glad you have a great time, I probably need to have a look at this one now :)

Not sure what I've started here with the TS haha but everyone seems on board with it :P

Online threechilliman

Awesome matey glad you have a great time, I probably need to have a look at this one now :)

Not sure what I've started here with the TS haha but everyone seems on board with it :P

Nowt wrong with a decent TS my friend.

tcm

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Certainly so TCM, shame it's very limited as to feminine attractive TS's in the East Mids matey
Birmingham would seem to be the place they all seem to live for some strange reason, I did look on the site with the word 'birch' in it (I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to name it properly here, I'm a good boy now  :lol:)

Offline Taggart

Certainly so TCM, shame it's very limited as to feminine attractive TS's in the East Mids matey
Birmingham would seem to be the place they all seem to live for some strange reason, I did look on the site with the word 'birch' in it (I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to name it properly here, I'm a good boy now  :lol:)

I've looked on that site too, and there's some very interesting TS advertisers - like Magic Candy or Carmela.   I too want to bite the bullet and book a TS, but it's got to be one that looks and has feminine mannerisms, is on the petite/medium size and is passive.  Not sure I can deal with a raging 8inch boner wafting in front of my face or near my sphincter.  :scare:

Have tried Jazzmine in Notts but cant seem to get our diaries to align. Birmingham may offer more options.

Offline donjuanking1971

What about their voices? We're they feminine or masculine?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
fairly feminine but if I'm honest wasn't there for a conversation, they sound the same when gagging as any girl I've net :)

Offline rico1999

I saw Jazzmine 3 weeks ago.

Well as luck would have it Jazzmine had moved closer to me and she was in Leicester that week. I was really annoyed with myself as i was struggling to pick up the phone and make a booking, it was nerves getting the better of me. I somehow managed to phone her and made a booking for 10pm. This gave me 3 hours to prepare and get to the location. The on street parking was fine where she was located so that was a bonus.

Well after a call and a text with the instructions on how to find her apartment, I had finally arrived and there was no turning back. She is gorgeous and very feminine. My worries of having some male features was put to rest, she was so feminine, i was really turned on by her tiny cock. I had a wonderful time with her and it was an amazing first time with a ladyboy. It was a million times better than i thought it would be. I think i can safely say i will be doing this again in the very near future. She gave me a wonderful service as a first timer and she is a really lovely chatty friendly girl.

Offline PepeMAGA

I actually had a nightmare about being bummed last night after reading this, no kidding. I guess it at least confirmed for me that I shouldn't visit a T S   :scare:

Offline rico1999

I actually had a nightmare about being bummed last night after reading this, no kidding. I guess it at least confirmed for me that I shouldn't visit a T S   :scare:

Yes its not everyone cup of tea.

TheNewSeeker

I saw Jazzmine 3 weeks ago.

Since s/he only has one review, it might be useful to punters to do another outlining your experience?

Offline rico1999

Since s/he only has one review, it might be useful to punters to do another outlining your experience?

Do you think that is better than posting on the existing thread?

TheNewSeeker

Do you think that is better than posting on the existing thread?

Absolutely I do Rico. Think of it like this - you're looking for a punt and spot a candidate on AW etc. You search on UKP typing in the AW Id, or something likely to find reviews for your target. Your results show discussions and reviews; you quickly form a view of the SP using the number of positives, negatives and neutrals and checking out a few recent positives and see the services you want are or are not discussed as being offered. You add the girl to the shortlist and look at the next candidate from AW etc. Rarely in this process do we read whole reviews; that's for leisurely Sunday morning reading.

So the way I see it, separate reviews give more material for forming an opinion, more quickly, and sometimes time is a critical factor. This is why reviews, more than extended comments are a much more powerful decision making aid for punters.

The very worst are those non-reviewers who pop up on someones review and say, "oh yeah, saw her three weeks ago an she wur crap"  Once counted five comments like that on someones first negative review :dash:.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Can you confirm something I'm puzzled on matey please... There's 2 profiles running 1 on AW, 1 on VS, to me they don't look like the same person, the pictures on AW are accurate to who I met but the VS looks like someone else, can you confirm which one is kicking around now please ?

External Link/Members Only

They look very different too me, I could be wrong but I'm pretty certain I'm not, one is clearly slimmer with smaller tits than the other, facially miles apart too.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 01:15:02 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Taggart

Can you confirm something I'm puzzled on matey please... There's 2 profiles running 1 on AW, 1 on VS, to me they don't look like the same person, the pictures on AW are accurate to who I met but the VS looks like someone else, can you confirm which one is kicking around now please ?

External Link/Members Only

They look very different too me, I could be wrong but I'm pretty certain I'm not, one is clearly slimmer with smaller tits than the other, facially miles apart too.

The last two Viva St pics look iffy and very different as you say, the others like the AW profile. Some time ago, Jazzmine's AW pic changed, then changed back, so who know WTF is going on. 

The key question is whether she like the underwear shots on AW?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
The Jazzmine I saw was exactly like aw even to the undies as the aw profile too.

Offline rico1999

Absolutely I do Rico. Think of it like this - you're looking for a punt and spot a candidate on AW etc. You search on UKP typing in the AW Id, or something likely to find reviews for your target. Your results show discussions and reviews; you quickly form a view of the SP using the number of positives, negatives and neutrals and checking out a few recent positives and see the services you want are or are not discussed as being offered. You add the girl to the shortlist and look at the next candidate from AW etc. Rarely in this process do we read whole reviews; that's for leisurely Sunday morning reading.

So the way I see it, separate reviews give more material for forming an opinion, more quickly, and sometimes time is a critical factor. This is why reviews, more than extended comments are a much more powerful decision making aid for punters.

The very worst are those non-reviewers who pop up on someones review and say, "oh yeah, saw her three weeks ago an she wur crap"  Once counted five comments like that on someones first negative review :dash:.

Gotcha mate. I will take your advice and post a new thread next time and add must more relative information for fellow punters. Being a newbie i hope im fogiven ;) Im sure my next punt wont be too far away. I just need to decide whaich way i want to swing for the next one  :dance:

Guys re Jazzmine's pictures, i was confused by this also. Her pics on AW are all hers and her face is hidden in the pics. I was looking at the pictures on Birchplace before meeting her, i thought thats how she would look, those face pics are not of her. I dont think its fair to use other peoples pictures but it seems she is not the only one doing this. So as far as i know there is no face pictures of the real Jazzmine.

Looking at her pics again reminds me of how sexy she looked with the red lipstick on.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 08:47:52 pm by rico1999 »

TheNewSeeker

Being a newbie i hope im fogiven . . .

You've done nothing wrong mate. I'm sure that many of us just welcome a new reviewer, so big thanks for that. Very useful for me as I'm tempted to give it a try but need a real girly looking TS, apart from the cock of course  :D

Offline rico1999

You've done nothing wrong mate. I'm sure that many of us just welcome a new reviewer, so big thanks for that. Very useful for me as I'm tempted to give it a try but need a real girly looking TS, apart from the cock of course  :D

No problem.

If Jazzmine is near you i would say give her a try. I know she mentioned she would be in Manchester until after new year. I notice a lot of the ts and ladyboys seem to tour so i guess it all depends on who is near you when your ready. I had decided last Sunday  that i would go and see Jasmin within the next couple of days, she is a different ladyboy and she was in Northampton, come Monday her advert was gone. So i looked at who was near me and i seen ts Victoria Tedesco was in Leicester, so i went to see her. 

I dont know peoples opinions on texting but i never got a reply to my texts from a few ladyboys, Jazzmine, Jasmin, Syndey, Victoria Tedesco. It seems you need to call if you want to find out anything. Im phone shy anyway and so it suits me if they reply to my texts, so i can find out what the location is like and where i can park. I never got a reply to my text. So i suggest calling straight away.

Offline arturus_rex

thought her adultwork sounded good till i saw no a levels on the half hour booking - and that was all I would risk for a frist time

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
thought her adultwork sounded good till i saw no a levels on the half hour booking - and that was all I would risk for a frist time

Where did you read that?

My review was only a 30 min meet, I had no issues or restrictions?