Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Candy Leicester plus a first view of Fabulous Anya  (Read 4192 times)

10 review(s) for HOT SEXY SUZA XXX (5 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline RogerBoner

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
£70 half an hour

So I decided to bugger Kimmie's little sister and come in her mouth after all. The Duke St apartment is much nicer than the dark flat in Arnold that their sisters had the pleasure of performing in. I didn't let on that I knew their sisters until after my half hour.
Once naked on the bed I let her do her introductory 5 mins of DFK, nipple kissing and caressing. I like her skin. It's pale and glowing with youth. Kimmie knows she's going to come during our 69 sessions but Candy was holding back and I feel I don't have to give the girls an orgasm after my maltreatment from Tammy.I think 69 is my personal manifestation of being in ecstasy. In a way you could be blowing yourself in this yingyang mutually gratifying position. Time stands still and neither are progressing to a climax. It's just passing the time in a beautiful way. Now the businessman side of me needs to sample what's on offer so I can say yes I shagged her and then bummed her. I've only bummed to completion with Tammy, Gorgeous Leila and almost with Anny with whom I withdrew at the last second for CIM. So I proceeded with the dirty deed for 5 mins but guessed that Candy would give a good blow job that I could watch in the large mirror against the wall to the side of the bed.
I sometimes sorry that the BJ is going on too long. She was moving her head up and down and licking me around my genitalia rather nicely. To bring me off I like the equivalent of hand relief whilst still being licked and sucked. Eventually I ejaculated a mediocre load into a smiling Candy. As has been reported by another connoisseur of Thai prostitutes she is happy to keep it in her mouth while offering you a Poundland wet wipe.
After she returned to the room draped in a towel that I gallantly pulled off we had a chat about Kimmie. Candy told me that she was dirty and naughty and liked having her cunt licked for a long time. I didn't admit that I knew most of the senior Thais but asked to meet Fabulous Anya.I decided not to book her the same day as Candy or that would overwrite the memory of her.
Anya was in her civvies and I immediately thought that she was nowhere near as pretty as Katie. Her colour is quite dark and her complexion is not as clear. Then I remembered that I had once seen Katie without her wig and make-up and she was almost unrecognisable. Katie is 41 years old. It's true but you'd never beleive it as she is beautiful. So Anya will probably scrub up well and be almost as stunning as her big sister. But I'm not sure if I'm definitely going to book her for a concealed personal reason.
Verdict 9 out of 10 but only because her sister Kimmie is my ten. I love the touch of her skin and when I regain my confidence as a 2 pop in an hour man I'd like an extended frolic.
The good thing about this gang is they can go on doing BJs and fucking for ages without any consideration of a time wasting massage without complaint. A lovely girl. Go and get her now.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Awesome review matey, glad you had a great time, that mirror is very well positioned I forgot about that in my review :)

I was going to ask to see Anya on my way out as I knew she was finished with her punt and in the lounge, decided against asking for a look as the meet with Candy went so well, no point driving home wondering about what I missed rather than the fun I'd just had.

You'd say Candy is the prettier of the two? I won't rush back then.

I met Tammy once in her civvie clothes, asked her not to get changed as I found it sexy and natural than the fake frilly knickers she decided to ignore me and put on haha

Any word if Kimmie is actually still around? Candy told me she is but I've still not got her to pick up the phone, will concentrate on Natty for a meet next, love both the tits and ass in red g string pics

Offline piercedtim

Is Candy really Kimmie's little sister? If so that's one off my wish list - always wanted to fuck sisters and now I learn that I already have, and been filthier with them both than I ever have with anyone else  :cool: It would also kind of explain why when I rang Candy when she was in Leicester a couple of years ago and asked about a 3some with her and Kimmie (who was also at Tetuan Road at the same time) she just hung up on me

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Yeah deffinately her sister matey, and I've heard already they aren't doing 3somes :( life can be so unfair at times.

Offline baseball_99

Thanks for your review!

I often thought Katie might have had hair extensions as her hair is always the same length and style. Nadia once did this for me and she looked stunning with longer hair.

How did you get to find out Katie's real age? I've asked her but she didn't say 41!

Offline RogerBoner

Ahem, I was showing Katie a photo of my wife who is said was 43 when she admitted that she was 41 but had previously only admitted to anyone to being only either 29 or 39. I can't remember but yes I crossed a boundary as I saw her 10 times whilst she was last in Arnold. Typically with me the more that I "liked" her the less horny the sex became. She's been in Birmingham for far too long but next time in Nottingham it will be a little less conversation a little more action!

Offline X3 Guy

Awesome review matey, glad you had a great time, that mirror is very well positioned I forgot about that in my review :)

I was going to ask to see Anya on my way out as I knew she was finished with her punt and in the lounge, decided against asking for a look as the meet with Candy went so well, no point driving home wondering about what I missed rather than the fun I'd just had.

You'd say Candy is the prettier of the two? I won't rush back then.

I met Tammy once in her civvie clothes, asked her not to get changed as I found it sexy and natural than the fake frilly knickers she decided to ignore me and put on haha

Any word if Kimmie is actually still around? Candy told me she is but I've still not got her to pick up the phone, will concentrate on Natty for a meet next, love both the tits and ass in red g string pics

Natty looks good mate, let us all know if you get to meet her- could do with a good Thai myself !! Can't find any decent orientals in Nottingham at the moment  :thumbsdown:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Her ad says she's only here a week matey so need to make a move soon if I'm getting on this one, will make a call tonight to see where she is I have the feeling it's Poni's, she had a little fit thing before rent a room off her last year for a week, I forget the name but remember the review.

Will let you know matey, if you get there first give me the heads up if it's worth a visit, judging by her pics I love the ass and tits, I don't think she's a young girl but very fit, I'd say late 30's - early 40's maybe, she actually looks exactly like someone I know with a very similar name, that makes it even more interesting to see her haha

Offline newinnotts83

Thanks for your review!

I often thought Katie might have had hair extensions as her hair is always the same length and style. Nadia once did this for me and she looked stunning with longer hair.

How did you get to find out Katie's real age? I've asked her but she didn't say 41!
Can't believe she's 41, not that I thought her profile age of 23 was true, wonder how much younger her sister is?

Wonder how old Anny is cos she certainly seemed older than Katie
Looks like we can forget the add 10 years to the profile age for the Thai's

Offline RogerBoner

She's definitely 41 as Anya confirmed it today.

Offline RogerBoner

She's definitely 41 as Anya confirmed it today.

Are you talking about Sexy Anny from Derby? I didn't think that she looked older than Katie but so what. It seems that Thais have youthful good look and good luck to them
I thought Anny was in her late twenties, remember she still has a splattering of acne

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I would have said 24-28yrs for Anny in Derby

Offline newinnotts83

Sounds like Anny was a bit more made up for everyone else
Might just be that I saw Katie at the start of the day who was very fresh and saw Anny when she'd seen a few already on a busy Friday, thought she was the maid at first if only Kimmie had been answering her phone that day

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella.  :drinks:

Fuck me I reckon this lass well look good with some Yorshire cock stuck up her arse.  :D :D

My Leicester awayday list just got longer.

Offline RogerBoner

That's ruined the validity of my review as they have now put a different girl into Candys profile and I haven't fucked this Thai. Now that she's gone I want to shag her again. Where is the original Candy? And where the heck is her big sister Kimmie?  No she isn't in Nottingham. And woe upon woe the place in Arnold appears to have closed since a family with young kids moved in on the ground floor. Anya isn't great in the sack,the new Thais in Nottingham aren't pretty.  What's a man supposed to do?  Fuck my own wife?

Offline newinnotts83

Seemed the Thai's have moved around since I last looked on aw
The new girl Demi in Leicester looks good but you can never tell with all the photoshopping
She used to be Aida

Notts city centre, don't think she's part of the same group
another one in Notts
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (no photoshopping, whats going on?)

Chinese girl in Notts looks like she's worth a toftt, don't think I'd seen her profile before

I'm sure ILO will have some info on some of these and a recommendation for you

Offline RogerBoner

Thank you very much indeed for recommending Rosy. Her profile reminds me o Cecilia Chung and you can see that they were photographed by the same photographer. Cecilia couldn't understand that I wanted to come twice in the hour that I had paid the extra £40 for all inclusive owo, rimming, fire and ice, and cim.
So I will take your recommendation and see Rosy this week. I bet she'll also be in The Brittania Hotel, walking distance from The Park. Hallelujah!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I just hit the link to AW I'm sure they have switched Suza photos on candys profile

Offline newinnotts83

The new one in city centre looks hot
Unfortuantly she'd been offering bareback looking at reviews  :(

Offline heisenberg.

The new one in city centre looks hot
Unfortuantly she'd been offering bareback looking at reviews  :(

This VIP Audy who I recall looking at in Birmingham. It's not the original girl and the profile name has also changed. Seems like they are not giving the Thais their own identity anymore. Just switching them randomly across profiles

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I get the idea is to keep the profile running trying to get a bit of feedback ans switch girl/photos/name every time maintaining feedback, we all now they are really to be trusted.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Where does it mention BB? Bit worrying!!

Obviously it's a poor tiling job no crap photoshop tampering haha

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mrfishyfoo

Where does it mention BB? Bit worrying!!

In the review left by Bumbuttass

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=84650.0

Which is a shame as she looks FAF.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Wow that's suprising, never known a Thai offer BB, but I guess it happens and as mentioned in that thread you don't know what any of the girls get up to here or abroad.

Offline heisenberg.

Is a different girl that offered the service. Who I assume has gone. Back to Thailand for good. I can't confirm if this new girl offers such service (highly doubt it thankgod )

Offline mrfishyfoo

Wow that's suprising, never known a Thai offer BB, but I guess it happens and as mentioned in that thread you don't know what any of the girls get up to here or abroad.

Yeah tell me about it fella. I've punted quite a few Thai's and it's never been mentioned or offered.

Not what I expected to read either.

Offline RogerBoner

I have previously mentioned that Pinky tried BB with me. At the beginning of the meeting I did say no condom but I meant that I wanted OWO. One of the most popular Thais of all time (K) knew that I sometimes didn't fuck to orgasm because of a lack of sensation through a rubber johnny as I am circumcised. One day we had a standard missionary shag and very very unusually it felt like I had nothing on and it was wonderful and we had a mutual orgasm. I always let the girls put the durex on. I thought nothing of it but did mention to my friends that it was like a proper love making session with a girlfriend. During the next encounter I watched her put the condom on and what she was doing was only unrolling it over the head so that I could get the full sensation over the rest of my cock. I started shagging but she hadn't unrolled it enough so the tight pressure was pushing the blood out of my bell end. I pulled out immediately and did something different. But had I continued to condom would have come off.  Even the first time was a risk because after ejaculation I kept it in while we had a snog and if my cock had gone soft too quickly the johnny would have come off easily helped on its way by the sperm swimming upstream. 

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I'm not quite medically trained to fully understand but I'm guessing the "std or worst" is transmitted through body fluid from pussy juice to japs eye, covering the end helps but as you say certainly doesn't keep it on, I find when my cock starts to droop with condoms and often need to remove for more owo to recharge the old man, then welly up again and hope for the best, DFK usually makes a lot of a difference too.

Offline Stickitin

Yeah tell me about it fella. I've punted quite a few Thai's and it's never been mentioned or offered.

Not what I expected to read either.

Barebacking is ridiculously common with hookers in Thailand, it will happen here with them too more often than people think.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I can imagine in Thailand BB probably happens more than anywhere else in the world, I've been there and it's crazy how girls approached offering services from every bar, even the most quiet innocent bars, and the chance of them actually being a real girl is pretty slim too, I've never punted over there because of this and also was holidaying with family.

Over here I've seen more Thais than most it would be fair to say, never once has one ever suggested or offered me BB, most constantly check a condom is on during to be fair, but as mention it must happen, girls trying to earn a bit extra etc. I've certainly never seen it advertised.

Looking through a load of AW profiles last week found a few stunning girls, very fit I'd love to fuck and at very reasonable prices, only to knock it on the head after seeing BB advertised, surely they'd earn more money not doing this as most folk will ignore than want that service.

Offline newinnotts83

Anyone seen Cindy or whoever is using the profile yet?