Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: blonde sexy cindy - Maidenhead  (Read 1821 times)

8 review(s) for blonde sexy cindy (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pisceanuk

I was bit hesitant to see her due to some recent negative reviews. Her pictures seem very pretty on AW - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have already seen her friend or flat mate sensual laraa and she was the best W / G I have seen for a while - very nice and warm girl. I think they both pick up each others calls i.e. Laraa takes Cindy's calls and Cindy takes Laraa's calls.

I was bit worried about seeing this piece of work Cindy since some reviews mentioned about her attitude and therefore, when I called, I informed over phone that its a special day for me and want her to be extra nice.

Let me warn, this girl Cindy is not everyone's cup of tea.

The booking was handled well and did not have to wait much. She opened the door and I saw a pale ordinary looking girl. I did not find her charming or sexy like those AW pics. She is the same girl but was without any make up may be because she is a pretty lazy prossie.

I had second thoughts when I saw her and was thinking whether to proceed or leave. She looks older than 21 and I would say she is in mid to late 20s. Girl next door looks. Don't think she is very attractive either as I have seen better looking W / Gs.

She confirmed kissing and OWO are included. Finished with the paper work. There was a fan in the room which kept the room nicely cool.

I got rid of clothes and was trying to kiss and remove her black petticoat and here was the first rude response - she said lie down on the bed. I looked at her wide eyed and she stared at me and something came up to me and I just went ahead and spanked her bum and gave a laugh and she initially seemed angry then had a big smile across her face  :D.

I started with good lip kissing and cuddling. She wears braces on her teeth. After good kissing and playing with her nice natural boobs, I asked her to go for OWO which was nice. My little fella was ready and then I asked her to go cow girl and she genuinely felt tight and nice. I then went missh and then went for doggy. She seemed bit lazy and was hesitant and was making faces when I was turning her around, so I spanked her bum again and laughed and she giggled. I think she likes good spanking and loves it.

My time was coming up and I usually take a lot of time to cum so I asked her to go for OWO which she did and it was good and I fingered her pussy, and then I was done.

When I removed the condom and dropped it on the floor as most W / Gs ask me to do, she looked at it and asked me curtly if this is how I throw it at home and I replied that I never keep them at home as I don't need them and gave a light spank again  :yahoo:. Her bum is fabulous.

She asked me if I want a shower and I said yes and she gave a fresh towel. I took the shower and then had a bit of cuddle and light kissing. She informed she is going to Lithuania next week sometime.

As I informed, she may not be for everyone. If I was not in my usual mood, I would have considered her a bitch and may have went into an argument but I was feeling bit more tolerant and therefore, decided to handle her attitude and get along. She has that school teacher behaviour. I got what I wanted. It could have been a negative if I was not in a very tolerant mood. Usually bad attitude of the prossies can immediately turn me off but I handled this one well. This was not the best punt but not the worst either.

Positives:

Girl next door looks

Nice boobs and bum

Nice and tidy place and shower facility

No issues with the booking

Negatives:

Very moody girl and can be regarded nasty by many but she gives all the services to make your time worthwhile

Not very friendly and stone faced in the beginning

Will I go again - unlikely, I would prefer her friend Laraa instead
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 12:01:47 am by pisceanuk »

Offline pisceanuk

By mistake posted in London section. Requested admin to move it to south east.

Offline MrMatrix

Good review OP. I have seen Cindy several times and I agree with your summation. She does have this look, I have told her and she knows it. Still in my view she supplies all the things I want from such a meeting and I still get that look  :unknown:

Offline pisceanuk

Yes. She does give and receive spanking as per her enjoy list so I used that to punish her naughtiness at times by giving some light fun filled spanking :D ..she behaves like that moody GF.

Good review OP. I have seen Cindy several times and I agree with your summation. She does have this look, I have told her and she knows it. Still in my view she supplies all the things I want from such a meeting and I still get that look  :unknown:

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Thanks for the review, sounds like another just able to do the bare minimum to keep the customer in the room

Offline pisceanuk

As I mentioned in my review, it was not my best punt but not worst either.

Thanks for the review, sounds like another just able to do the bare minimum to keep the customer in the room