Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bubblypudi and alexcums (the chicken children)  (Read 7630 times)

7 review(s) for QueenKim (1 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]
19 review(s) for Juicygodess (15 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
22 review(s) for OliviaMayhem (16 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Setodger

I initially made contact with Alex and comms where good. Was given the postcode (in Stockwell, a few minutes walk from the station) and we arranged the time.

Things all went down hill from here, when I called to say I was there Alex told me that she wouldn't be there for another 15 minutes.
I couldn't be asked to wait around so I made other plans whilst standing at the bus stop and called Pudi (she is in the same group as Alex). She was up for meeting but said that she was out of condoms and that her house mate had gone out with the keys and wouldn't be back for 10 minutes.

Being Horny I decided to give both girls the benefit of the doubt and wait around for a bit.
As I waited around I noticed 4 girls in the local chicken shop, 2 of them were Alex and Pudi.
I called Pudi and her phone went straight to answer machine, when I called Alex she looked at her phone and left it to ring.
after a few minutes Alex went to the flats upstairs, followed by the other 3.
I called Alex again, just to confirm my suspicions and she told me that she'd had just got in and I'd have to wait 5 minutes,
I could hear the others in the background, I told her I'd be walking and to enjoy her fried chicken.

Unless you want to be pissed about by girls who seem to think they are doing you a favour by even seeing you, AVOID!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Rockhard

Sound like a bunch of chavs. And Alexcums @ £140 ph. Pmsl

punther

What did they look like facially

Online The_Don

At OP, thanks for sharing and its not good to have your time wasted

As for
Sound like a bunch of chavs. And Alexcums @ £140 ph. Pmsl

And chicken  :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

alexcums

Hi guys,  Alexcums here!

Just seen this post and want to tell you all that this is not exactly the true story!

I was out shopping because I wasn't busy at the time! Had a call from (don't know his name) to make a booking, I told him id be around 20 minutes because I was only in Brixton however, my sugar levels went low (I'm diabetic) therefore I had to eat but I got food in Brixton, this man never saw me in the downstairs chicken shop, I was upstairs trying to open the door with the keys I had but because my sugar levels were low and I was feeling drowsy it was hard for me to open it so I had to wait for the other girls to come back up stairs to help. I apologised to him for being late but I'm not exactly going to tell a client about my personal details. I asked him to wait another 5 minutes so that my sugar levels would go up and so that the other girls could come in because a client isn't allowed to come into the house the same time as the girls.

Much love
xoxoxoxxo

Offline nervyfooker

.... I apologised to him for being late but I'm not exactly going to tell a client about my personal details.....

you are not going to tell one client about your personal info
but instead post that info on a forum for all to read.prossie logic...   :dash:

cockneybstrd

Too weak to open the door because of blood sugar levels I ve read some bollocks on here from prossies but this takes the sugar laden biscuit

Though I reckon the OP had a result as they probably use the lemon wipes from the chicken shop as wet wipes

Offline Cunning Punt

I've never read so much bollocks - well since the last piss poor prossie excuse on this site!  :sarcastic:

I told her I'd be walking and to enjoy her fried chicken

Brilliant. Face it, love, you were rumbled and then trying to deny it and persuade punters of this bollocks is making you look very stupid.

This was the girl who said very firmly on her profile, in CAPS: "I DON'T SEE ANYONE OVER 30 PLEASE RESPECT MY WISHES".

Then a week later it was: "I DON'T SEE ANYONE OVER 40 PLEASE RESPECT MY WISHES".

Clearly dusty phone set in.  :sarcastic:

I was out shopping because I wasn't busy at the time!

Not surprising, given high price + poor attitude.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 08:25:20 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline punk

Hi guys,  Alexcums here!

Just seen this post and want to tell you all that this is not exactly the true story!

I was out shopping because I wasn't busy at the time! Had a call from (don't know his name) to make a booking, I told him id be around 20 minutes because I was only in Brixton however, my sugar levels went low (I'm diabetic) therefore I had to eat but I got food in Brixton, this man never saw me in the downstairs chicken shop, I was upstairs trying to open the door with the keys I had but because my sugar levels were low and I was feeling drowsy it was hard for me to open it so I had to wait for the other girls to come back up stairs to help. I apologised to him for being late but I'm not exactly going to tell a client about my personal details. I asked him to wait another 5 minutes so that my sugar levels would go up and so that the other girls could come in because a client isn't allowed to come into the house the same time as the girls.

Much love
xoxoxoxxo

Change Careers.  :sarcastic:

Offline Dicky

If you got food in Brixton, how come you were still low on sugar at your door? Dont tell me you were waiting to get home and then eat your food you were carrying despite the fact that you had low sugar and were feeling so faint that you could not open the door! At that point you would usually just take a bite of the food you got in Brixton  :rolleyes: 

Pure bullshit, this story.

Offline pumps

Pretty sure I saw her on the street the other day, bulky framed unit....but nice slutty face and big ass!.

shame shes a time waster, and overpriced for what it is

Offline Tonyleung

I normally like a box of hot wings after a shag...

cockneybstrd

damn that wish list LOL

I ve got an iPhone 6 I don't use I wonder if she will barter it for a couple of hours. Maybe even treat her like the'princess" she is and chuck in a take away nandos

punther

.but nice slutty face and big ass!.

you've piqued my interest good sir.....

Offline pumps

you've piqued my interest good sir.....

probably abit too bbw for you.....

punther

probably abit too bbw for you.....

you've dampened my interest good sir

Offline pumps

I ve got an iPhone 6 I don't use I wonder if she will barter it for a couple of hours. Maybe even treat her like the'princess" she is and chuck in a take away nandos

She'll like you then, I doubt shes used to eating chicken that hasn't been deep fried   :sarcastic:

punther

:sarcastic:

in any pic when a arm is strategically placed across a tummy it always makes one wonder what secrets she is hiding  :sarcastic:

Offline pumps

in any pic when a arm is strategically placed across a tummy it always makes one wonder what secrets she is hiding  :sarcastic:

true, theres only so much photoshop can do before the woman starts looking fucking ridiculous and out of proportion like the girls in the the latina parlour pics  :sarcastic: :D

on another note....

Offline sirlean

You gotta remember, it does say she is 18. Can't really expect much at that age.

Offline pumps

You gotta remember, it does say she is 18. Can't really expect much at that age.

its always you sympathizing with the plight of a prossie  :sarcastic:

cockneybstrd

you do fucking love a prossie dont you

prossies say a lot of things when it comes to age and its never truthful

Offline punk

Offline sirlean

its always you sympathizing with the plight of a prossie  :sarcastic:

??? WTF - who are you tho, do you know me? Why are you even commenting like you know me. I said the girl is immature and you are expecting a mature service from an immature girl. How is that defending her. KMT

Pumps i have nothing against you but you irritating me with all this rubbish. Stick to reviewing

Offline sirlean

you do fucking love a prossie dont you

prossies say a lot of things when it comes to age and its never truthful

Oh so she dont look young? Do you all kiss each other or something or do you each have your own mind.

Offline pumps

??? WTF - who are you tho, do you know me? Why are you even commenting like you know me. I said the girl is immature and you are expecting a mature service from an immature girl. How is that defending her. KMT

Pumps i have nothing against you but you irritating me with all this rubbish. Stick to reviewing

dont get your knickers in a twist...

Yes I do know you and your posts on here, at times youre a self appointed knight / prossie ambassador, making requests / status updates and so forth on their behalf's.

Patronising comments like "You gotta remember blah blah" given your previous history just comes across like your defending / excusing the poor performance.

Offline sirlean

Cool, so i can't have an opinion that is different from yours basically. If i want to see a prossie that young and i complain about her service being rubbish or she is messing about by not being there then why shouldn't i take some responsibility for that.

I make comment and you say something to divert the focus from the review. Continue with what you are good at Pumps!!

Offline pewpewpew

She's probably 30 years old. Prossie age calculation:

Take real age
Minus half of the current temperature in celcius
Add the number of letters in the surname of the last client you outed
Minus the number of hours sleep you had on this day last year.

That should give you a prossie age of -4. Shit

Offline Zeusthedoc

Back to the diabetes thing...

I'm sure that if sugar level drops, i.e; hypoglycemia - a quick sugar boost is required.... sweets. As was previously mentioned, in hypo situations i doubt you'd walk home carrying your food, up a flight of stairs perhaps, and suddenly struggle to open a door....

My experience of people with diabetes is they are regimented with their diets.

I'm going to go ahead and call bs

alexcums

I just want to say that Brixton is 1 stop away from Stockwell, it only takes about 5 minutes to get there. I had to quickly get back to the station to get on the train before I could actually start eating because i knew I had to be back in time, this made me go more low but maybe if I wasn't getting so many calls then I wouldn't have been so stressed out. if any of you knew about diabetes then it takes about 15 minutes for you to recover properly from a low sugar level even after you've eaten, the locks in stockwell are all dodgy and theres about 5 different keys on one set, i couldn't work out which key it was. when I get low sugar levels, I get dizzy, my legs go weak and I can't think properly so yeah sometimes it is really hard for me to do simple things like open a door.

I was never in the chicken shop either, those were the other girls, clients come in through the front door (next to the chicken shop) and i went in through the back door by Sainsburys. I asked the client to wait another 5 minutes because I had to wait for the girls to come in but he said he would leave it. Because i am very new at this I apologize, I'm not going to get everything right straight away! I am not allowed to take bookings if the other girls aren't in the room because I am so young so thats why you had to wait longer.

But guys, there is no need for you to all be chatting shit about me, you're all grown men and i'm an 18 year old girl, sorry i didn't make it back in time but shit happens sometimes, thats life, sometimes you can't always help it. Im about making my money, you think I would tell you to come and then not see you? thats dumb. I'm only telling everyone the actual truth because I don't want people thinking badly of me and then I lose customers.

Also, my manager deals with my profile so I didn't write that over 40's thing.

alexcums

Back to the diabetes thing...

I'm sure that if sugar level drops, i.e; hypoglycemia - a quick sugar boost is required.... sweets. As was previously mentioned, in hypo situations i doubt you'd walk home carrying your food, up a flight of stairs perhaps, and suddenly struggle to open a door....

My experience of people with diabetes is they are regimented with their diets.

I'm going to go ahead and call bs

Yes you're right but I didn't have sweets on me at the time! I brought KFC from brixton with a normal coke, I drank the coke whilst i was walking back to the station, but even then it still takes a while for my sugars to go up, i also hadn't eaten anything that whole day because i was with clients so I still felt low.

cockneybstrd

Also, my Pimp deals with my profile so I didn't write that over 40's thing.

There you go I helped you out and corrected it dont worry I don't want a cut for changing it for you

Offline Brazilian Martian

dont get your knickers in a twist...

Yes I do know you and your posts on here, at times youre a self appointed knight / prossie ambassador, making requests / status updates and so forth on their behalf's.

Patronising comments like "You gotta remember blah blah" given your previous history just comes across like your defending / excusing the poor performance.

Can't believe I have not seen this post but your 100 percent on the money it always seems to be sirlean defending prossies or requesting pics get taken down. Maybe he would be best suited over on prossienet they love his sort over there :hi:

I just want to say that Brixton is 1 stop away from Stockwell, it only takes about 5 minutes to get there. I had to quickly get back to the station to get on the train before I could actually start eating because i knew I had to be back in time, this made me go more low but maybe if I wasn't getting so many calls then I wouldn't have been so stressed out. if any of you knew about diabetes then it takes about 15 minutes for you to recover properly from a low sugar level even after you've eaten, the locks in stockwell are all dodgy and theres about 5 different keys on one set, i couldn't work out which key it was. when I get low sugar levels, I get dizzy, my legs go weak and I can't think properly so yeah sometimes it is really hard for me to do simple things like open a door.

I was never in the chicken shop either, those were the other girls, clients come in through the front door (next to the chicken shop) and i went in through the back door by Sainsburys. I asked the client to wait another 5 minutes because I had to wait for the girls to come in but he said he would leave it. Because i am very new at this I apologize, I'm not going to get everything right straight away! I am not allowed to take bookings if the other girls aren't in the room because I am so young so thats why you had to wait longer.

But guys, there is no need for you to all be chatting shit about me, you're all grown men and i'm an 18 year old girl, sorry i didn't make it back in time but shit happens sometimes, thats life, sometimes you can't always help it. Im about making my money, you think I would tell you to come and then not see you? thats dumb. I'm only telling everyone the actual truth because I don't want people thinking badly of me and then I lose customers.

Also when you say manager do you mean PIMP let's be straight here  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

CaptainRoscoe

Alexcums, you're young so I'm going to give you some advice. And don't think I'm being condescending.

There's an old saying that goes:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

You should just quit posting now before you lose more customers.

Offline saintsfan

I disagree - her posts are entertaining and give an insight into the mind of an 18yo WG - keep posting until you get banned!

And what happened to her mate Bubblypudi External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

punther

i actually believe her you know lol

@alex it is what it is you've explained yourself...no need to try to justify yourself further

all the cards are on the table now and based on what has been said potential punters can decide if they want to see you or not. Just leave it at that

Online The_Don

alexcums seem contradictory, IMO 

But guys, there is no need for you to all be chatting shit about me

On this forum members review and have discussions about W/G (good and bad).

you're all grown men and i'm an 18 year old girl

Punters are young and old, some are seasoned, others are unversed in punting. This site has helped many punters (IMO), including me.

you're all grown men and i'm an 18 year old girl

Im about making my money, you think I would tell you to come and then not see you?

I don't want people thinking badly of me and then I lose customers.

So before you stated your an "18 year old girl" (callow) and grown men should know better  :unknown:

But when:

You seemed very materialistic and far the from ignorance of a teenager (IMO).

So tell this "manager" to remove it  :unknown:

As many punters are over 40 or maybe because his a "Pimp", you can't  :lol:

« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 05:34:06 pm by The_Don »

Offline pumps

Well I hate to burn my bridges with this prossie as I wanted a round two, but I nearly believed her not being in the chicken shop down stairs excuse, untill she tried to palm off the over 40's thing on her manager, he may have written the profile but it was under your instruction, As I asked her about that (no over 40's policy) and she screwed up her face like over 40's were decrepit granddads and said "they're old"  :sarcastic:.

That said, she's still a very good young fuck toy - BUT prossies that post rebuttals and excuses on ukp turn me off, but a prossie with a negative review on ukp still looks appealing to me for visiting.  :hi:

so in layman's terms don't deny the truth, just own it.

Offline sirlean

Can't believe I have not seen this post but your 100 percent on the money it always seems to be sirlean defending prossies or requesting pics get taken down. Maybe he would be best suited over on prossienet they love his sort over there :hi:

Lol you sir...i have no response for. You talk just as much nonsense as your boyfriend.

"it always seems to be sirlean defending prossies or requesting pics get taken down" You are referring to ONE girl. ONE....get your facts straight.

Offline sirlean

i actually believe her you know lol

@alex it is what it is you've explained yourself...no need to try to justify yourself further

all the cards are on the table now and based on what has been said potential punters can decide if they want to see you or not. Just leave it at that

Someone with a brain! Well said!

Offline Cunning Punt

As I asked her about that (no over 40's policy) and she screwed up her face like over 40's were decrepit granddads and said "they're old"  :sarcastic:.

so in layman's terms don't deny the truth, just own it.

Yes, exactly. That line blaming her pimp, sorry manager, looked bollocks. Thanks for confirming that with her, Pumps, because I can see anyone who looks over 40 is likely to get a shit service if her heart isn't in it, or even turned away if she's got the chance of another booking.  :hi:

As I've mentioned before, she did try to make the age limit 30, but she had to raise the bar because that clearly wasn't working out financially. And, as she says, she is "about making money".
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 08:50:16 pm by Cunning Punt »

Lol you sir...i have no response for. You talk just as much nonsense as your boyfriend.

"it always seems to be sirlean defending prossies or requesting pics get taken down" You are referring to ONE girl. ONE....get your facts straight.

It's not nonsense I'm sure others can find the thread, with you claiming a certain new cross prossie was on holiday in america and she's back the following Saturday you seem to do quite a bit of communicating with prossie's.

Emails back and forth and also stating that she wants her pictures taken off.

Offline sirlean

It's not nonsense I'm sure others can find the thread, with you claiming a certain new cross prossie was on holiday in america and she's back the following Saturday you seem to do quite a bit of communicating with prossie's.

Emails back and forth and also stating that she wants her pictures taken off.

You don't even make sense.

Thread (singular) Prossie (singular) ONE - what i say relates to one person. So where are the OTHER THREAD(S) or PROSSIE(S) that you claim i have requested pics to be taken down or me running back and forth as you say. Where is that evidence? I have to say it..you guys just like saying my name. All good. Continue

Offline pumps

Thread (singular) Prossie (singular) ONE - what i say relates to one person. So where are the OTHER THREAD(S) or PROSSIE(S) that you claim i have requested pics to be taken down or me running back and forth as you say. Where is that evidence? I have to say it..you guys just like saying my name. All good. Continue

one prossie is bad enough tbh -

« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 11:21:06 pm by pumps »

I like making sure white knights and fluffies like yourself get all the exposure they deserve.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 11:20:12 pm by Brazilian Martian »

cockneybstrd

I like making sure white knights and fluffies like yourself get all the exposure they deserve

Those that make admins watch list dont normally last that long.... so keep them peeled

Offline punk

Is Sirlean another previously banned member?