Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dani Nottingham  (Read 6237 times)

6 review(s) for Dani Gold (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline RedKettle

OK just a few more comments.

Not happy that any part of my punting ID has been made public.  Just a further factor supporting the negative review as far as I am concerned.

I am not reading all the stuff above, punting is light hearted fun for me and I am generally pretty relaxed about it and pretty generous in my reviews.  Not fun for me to get drawn into this crap which was one reason I hesitated on the review.  I am going to largely ignore comments on here - I have made my position very clear in my posts and I am not about to get into a debate about it with Dani or her supporters.

I really do not think anybody reading my original review would have formed that bad opinion about Dani, it would have been a minor factor weighed against the positives and her contributions on here.  I actually think in her rebuttal she has demonstrated the attitude for which I gave the negative in the first place - but hey that is just my opinion and everyone is free to form their own views.

leicesterdude

even tho youve posted some comms. your response is still way over the top.

im not asking to see it at all. but theres nothing to support your claims against rk.

If i had recieved those mails you sent. I would see it as a rant and be annoyed by it.

as i said before. no one will judge rk over this. but peoplewill judge you. this will come up in searches for you and i dont think your response so far has helped you in any way, shape or form.

As an SP it falls to you to be diplomatic in your response. you may find that unreasonable, but as i said before, no one (that im aware of) is booking and paying RK for sex.

Offline RedKettle

Just think the whole thing was a misunderstanding

If someone was making an appointment for anything on the day and said the day I would auto assume it would be the the following week  :unknown:

If I was making a booking for the day I would specifically state 2pm today

I can't see any booking actually confirmed by rk at any point but I'm not devaluing his negative if that's how he feels but as I've said before if I was booking someone who had a negative I would always see how the negative would relate to me and I feel this is an individual negative for rk not a general thing to be wary of as said miscommunication and it wouldn't put me off booking

As for aggressive tone mentioned I don't see it
Waiting for apology , dani pretty clearly apologized,  so what extent do individual sensitivities need to be catered for so it becomes an acceptable apology ?

Mate I said I was not going to comment so I wish I had not read your post - not going to read anymore!!!!

She had already said 2 on Friday - I was just confirming that hence did not specify which day.  However she did not link the emails - which is fine, I would not have made a great deal about that.  Agree that it was misunderstanding point - although she said it was all my fault whereas I think she needed to deal with emails better.

I had not received any apology before I posted the review, that text was never received by me.  Again not a big deal, technology can do that, but she hit me with loads of messages that I was "wrong again" etc.  Actually I do not think I said I was waiting for an apology - on Monday morning I simply asked what had happened on Friday as I had no response to emails, calls or texts.  That started the stroppy responses which triggred the negative.

When I sent my Monday message I was actually hoping to get to the point of a meeting with her this week so I was hardly worked up at that point.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Problem is everyone on this forum loves a bit of drama.. this will drag on an on like every neg a female poster gets on here as i found out 1st hand.

:(
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline cueball

Bad show all round from dani here. To disclose any part  of a punters id (fake or not) tells me she's not to be trusted and one to avoid.

Especially bad on a punters forum.

Before the toe kissers jump to her defence, just think, it could be you squirming at your name being bantered on an internet forum.

Bad  form that dani, I thought better of you.

Offline Turtle Z

Bad  form that dani, I thought better of you.

I didn't! Irrespective of whose fault the failed appointment was I think she's got a fucking terrible aggressive attitude. Good WG's stay polite and professional, even if they think they're not at fault. 

vw

Problem is everyone on this forum loves a bit of drama.. this will drag on an on like every neg a female poster gets on here as i found out 1st hand.

You will miss it when you retire and your posts make great drama for the masses.    :D :lol:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Yes, but yours was well deserved.  :hi:

• Banned
  • Service Provider

• Banned
  • Service Provider
nope i ment he is looking to start arguing again  :rolleyes:

vw

nope i ment he is looking to start arguing again  :rolleyes:

Shame you don't get a 2nd go on bangers.  :kissgirl:

Suppose could be worse he could have bumped your review if he was looking to do that.  No idea of that was the plan  :unknown: or not.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I only posted my emails which were in response to more and more emails from RK. I didn't just send lots of emails. Each one was in reply to one from him each time basically calling me a liar. To solve it all he just had to read his own email from Tuesday where he specifically said Friday was a no go. He still denies this even though I showed that on here
I was not aggressive at all I just kept trying to explain what had happened and what he emailed on the Tuesday and that I did text the correct number

As for the name on the email it is no different to if it said red kettle as I do know he uses fake names as he has used differing ones with me. I didn't think it would make any difference as it can't be linked to his AW name nor can it be linked to his real name. It's just another made up name and my punterlist has dozens and dozens with the same fake name and he was called something else the previous time he text me. If it was the only name I had for him then I would have blanked it out incase it wasn't fake but I know he uses fake names so it cannot out him in any way

I tried to explain the confusion in my first reply to him which was not aggressive and just explained the mix up. If after that he had either ignored me or replied with an ok that would have been it but he kept on and on about how I knew what he meant by his Tuesday email and I'm basically lying and I either didn't text him or I sent it to the number he says he told me not to contact. I text the right number. 
He was irritated and took my replies to his very long emails as aggressive as he was peed off
Perhaps when he was sending these long emails which I haven't posted as other prossies may recognise his style I should have just blocked him but I would have got grief for that too. 

I was in a no win situation. I'm wrong if I block him. I'm wrong if I ignore him and I'm wrong if I reply
I'd already text an apology for the mix up so its wasn't an apology he wanted so I was going to be getting a negative regardless of what I did as all the above options would have annoyed him, reply, ignore or block as the apology had been done already.  Nothing I did would have been right

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was not going to review this non meeting and I will probably get attacked by Dani and her friends on here - but what the hell she has pissed me off.

I had a few attempts to book her via AW (not my usual vehicle, I normally just call) and it proved tricky, not for any bad reason on either side just getting diaries to match.  Anyway she had suggested Thursday or Friday and I said that i needed to wait for something to clear - which it did and on the Thursday there was an exchange of emails in which she said 2 and (very late that night) I agreed that would be fine.

Friday morning I had no response on AW and knowing that she does not always log on during the day I called and sent a text.  No response at all so at 1.30, when I was nearby I sent a text saying that I was assuming nothing was going to happen and I was heading away.

I heard nothing at all which surprised me given the nature of her posts on here.  I decided to drop her an email on AW today (monday) asking what had happened on Friday.  My email was quite polite and friendly - I was hoping for a friendly exchange, an excuse I could pretend to accept and then arrange another meeting.  However the response was quite aggressive and she maintained that she had texted back on the day.  I said not and queried whether she had used the number attached to my profile as I do not use that anymore.  Got another aggressive response that no she had used the number I texted from and I was "wrong again".  How could I be wrong - I had merely put forward a possible reason for the mismatch in her saying she had texted and me receiving nothing.

The list of things that I did wrong grew - she apparently thought I meant a week Friday and I should on Thursday have said tomorrow.  When I pointed out that it was a chain of emails over a few days so was quite obvious what it meant I was told how could she be expected to follow a chain of emails amongst all the many enquiries she gets?  By this stage I was getting irritated and responded how she deals with her email enquires is her problem not mine.

She also along the way connected me to a previous visit I made to her about 2 years ago.  Again I had been wrong to not mention this - I replied why would I?  I see lots of WGs and am not going to record the full history each time.  There had been no issues last time so I was not being sneaky at all.

Anyway I started off with alot of goodwill towards Dani, having seen her before and "knowing" her from UKP.  I would have written off the communication cock up on Friday or accepted any excuse.  Certainly I was not intending to write a negative review given the late arrangement of the meeting.

However the subsequent emails have really wound me up - if I wanted to deal with a woman who does not give me sex and tells me I have done everything wrong I would stay at home!!

Anyway I have my tin hat on and no doubt will now pick up a battering.

PS - if Admin feels this should not be a review that is fine, please move.

All that needs to have occurred for a review to be done is the WG accepted your booking which you say she did. IMO Dani should of showed admin any email exchanges between you and her to get his agreement to post them up on the open forum, if she HAS done that then that's admins decision, if she HASNT then she is well out of line to post them up in my opinion.

I have a zero tolerance policy so if a punt is cancelled for any reason a negative review WILL be the result, I don't want to hear unprovable excuses off WGs, its fucking boring and I am not that gullible to believe the absolute shit some of them come out with. They must be the countries unluckiest people if all the reasons were true, which I have no doubt they aren't.

Offline cueball

Nothing I did would have been right

Not posting his name would have been a start.

No matter what name he chooses use, it's fact that you did and still do think it's acceptable to post it on an internet forum.

You advertise your punting name of every platform you use, we do not.

In my book that makes you untrustworthy and one to avoid.

Offline smiths

You can always leave as can other WGs, some of us wont miss any of you on UKP, but your more than welcome on UKE.

vw

No matter what name he chooses use, it's fact that you did and still do think it's acceptable to post it on an internet forum.

Absolutely

She moans about late night emails and 2 names maybe the 2nd name was a  slip of the real name.

A lowlife move really I would be fuming if someone did that to me real or fake.

Yet she sees nothing wrong with this.   :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 08:17:28 pm by vw »

Offline cueball

You can always leave as can other WGs, some of us wont miss any of you on UKP, but your more than welcome on UKE.

+1

This is a PUNTERS forum, any lass that don't like it knows where the door is.

Offline RedKettle

She moans about late night emails and 2 names maybe the 2nd name was a  slip of the real name.

I have not been reading her responses, they were just winding me up more.  However what is the problem with late night emails?  They do not wake you up, you look at them in the morning?  I did not assume she had received it - I called and texted in the morning!

The two names is irrelevant - she got stroppy because apparently I should have told her that we met 2 years ago and went on about me having a different profile which I did not.  There was a different name used but I explained why to her, not repeating the reason here as it was a privacy issue.  So far as I am concerned there was no reason to mention the earlier meeting, never occurred to me to do so.  Indeed I have before now turned up and not remembered that I had seen a lass before!!

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Where did I moan about late night emails.  I mentioned he emailed about Friday early hours Friday morning I didn't moan as I'm always awake then. The emails I mentioned I couldn't ignore or just block or reply as all options would be wrong were sent during the day

Perhaps leaving the fake name was wrong but I honestly didn't see it that way as I know he uses different names and didn't really think. I was just worried about removing his AW name

It shouldn't even be a review as RK does admit that a booking was not confirmed and AW rules state a review can't be left if no booking was agreed. If this was just on a normal thread I would have ignored it but he did it as a review knowing it shouldn't be in retaliation for his perceived slight

I'm leaving this thread now and not coming back to it as its pointless as even when showing proof that he did not email what he thought and I did text and was not aggressive and I apologised I'm still wrong. I understand this is a forum for punters but I thought most members could read what was shown and realise I didn't have a clue he meant that Friday and I wasn't aggressive and if I replied or ignored him I would have been in the wrong I guess not. I have learned my lesson if there is ever a cock up with bookings again I will not reply to questions asking what happened. I'll ignore it

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379

Totally agree with that matey

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I understand this is a forum for punters

Unfortunately yes, and anyone saying different will be branded fluffy and a white knight, i stopped reading this thread after page one as it just always snowballs to more of the same drama that some of these guys live for haha,

As for VW, your comment, you think I'm fluffy? Lol think what you like buddy  :wackogirl: I'm not going to argue about the past ( to me that's where it stays)  but thanks for bringing it up  :yahoo:  :drinks: