Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla  (Read 720 times)

Offline Makka124

External Link/Members Only

Ok I've made 3 methods of communication with this girl not at the same time but over a period of 2-3 months via phone call, text, email and no answer or reply any of them
I think replying or answer at least one of them wouldn't be an issue

Offline Silver Birch

Ok I've made 3 methods of communication with this girl not at the same time but over a period of 2-3 months via phone call, text, email and no answer or reply any of them

This is not a review. Read the rules and you will see that a booking must be confirmed to leave a valid review. The last thing we need is the review threads filled with trivial whinges like this  :dash:

hardcorebanger

You should of posted it in the topic section

raylondoner

You should of posted it in the topic section

How about listing for abuse of the word "sweetie"?  :hi:

fredpunter

Ok I've made 3 methods of communication with this girl not at the same time but over a period of 2-3 months via phone call, text, email

Why?  :unknown:

Offline The_Don

If no booking was agreed then this doesn't count as a review:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

- Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking. Only one review thread is permissible per punt. Do not combine multiple punts in the same review thread, neither should a single punt be split into multiple review threads. Only sex workers can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency / establishment / brothel.