Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mandy Foxxx - 1hour PSE - all inc InCall ....HotAsFuck!  (Read 5409 times)

104 review(s) for MandyFoxxx (91 positive, 10 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ciscoxxx69

Mandy Foxxx
External Link/Members Only

Last weekend, I found myself on a rare visit to the East Midlands with some specific time to kill….a narrow window of opportunity that after some intelligent communication it turned out Mandy was more than happy to fill!

Comms:  Perfect.
A series of flirty messages on UKE and AW got our juices going for the meet. A text exchange on the morning of the punt to confirm all was good, and more filthy flirting meant my journey over to Leicester from Brum was all the more pleasurable.

Safe, discreet, spacious, well appointed (I noticed a stripper pole in one room) and mirrors for viewing the action in abundance.

Fee:  £200 1hr all inc PSE

Outfit : The “….'before' this skoolie was destroyed ;)….” Pic from Mandy’s Media on UKE shows what she was wearing for me visit, exactly as requested…. and she looked properly HotAsFuck in it too.
External Link/Members Only

The Girl: Beautiful face and Sexy, curvy size 10 figure. 5’4” tall…the perfect height for me when standing in her OTK Fuck-me Boots!

Upon arrival I was greeted with a lovely lingering kiss and a sexy smile that was a hint of things to cum.
I was in need of some bladder relief when I arrived and went straight to the loo…..I had contemplated WS and inviting her in so that I could piss all over her but thought that was a bit too extreme after only a 30second snog!....she later suggested she would have been ‘well up for it’
Filthy fuck!

I came back from the bathroom to find Mandy laying back on the bed with her legs open, tiny G-String pulled to one side, playing with her pussy and teasing her clit with her rabbit. Nice
I watched for a while feeling the bulge in my pants grow and staring into her eyes whilst she continued to play with herself. She is fantastic at intense, prolonged eye contact. I pulled her up to her feet and we began to kiss again. I then demanded she taste her pussy soaked fingers…..
Things quickly got Filthy.

Plenty of DFK, light hair pulling and fingering her snatchas we stood smooching and whispering Filth at each other. She pushed her knee into my groin. Her hands were everywhere. She smiled seductively.
I pushed her onto the bed and went down on her sweet tasting pussy, teasing and biting her inner thighs as she began to moan her approval. More sucking and licking. I then pulled her legs together and lifted her bum off the bed so that I could alternate between licking her pussy and deep rimming her arse. She LOVED that.

By now my cock was leaking pre-cum…..it was time to fill her face with my cock. I stood up and moved around the bed, dragging her head to the edge of the mattress and wiping my pre-cum over her face and across her lips. I forced my cock into her willing open mouth and began to slowly fuck her face. This became more intense as I pushed it right to the back of her throat and held it there making her gag. A few more thrusts in and out of her mouth and then back in, each time holding it longer till she choked. Her make-up was now beginning to smudge.

She seemed to genuinely enjoy the Face Fucking and grabbed hold of her rabbit once more to play with her clit. I reached over to tongue her pussy at the same time in a Hot 69, reaching round to rim her bum hole with my fingers. This seemed to drive her nuts and soon I was fingering her ass. I spat on my fingers and gently eased one, then two fingers into her ass and began to stretch it open before pushing my fingers back in her tight hole. Simultaneously I continued to fuck her face and frig her arsehole….
A few strokes like this had her tensing her muscles and groaning as she came hard. Her pussy was by now soaking……

Time for me to lay back and enjoy a fantastic Blow Job.
Very soft and sensual. Loads of Sexy eye contact interspersed by flirty, filthy dirrrty talk. She casually discussed some of her sexual exploits all the time teasing me and stroking and licking my cock and balls. Her tongue flicked up and down my dick as her fingers played with my full bollocks.

She edged her way a little more down bed before requesting I lift my legs up ”……..so that I can get my tongue right up your bum and tongue fuck your arse…deep….”
Who was I to refuse?

More filthy stories, more licking and sucking before it was time to Fuck.
I reached for a condom as she lay on her back.

“Which hole do you want it in first?” I enquired.

“Ooh…Please fuck my arse first” she willingly replied.
What a Slut!

She lubed up her ass and applied some to my condomed cock, but in this position her pussy was too inviting so I decided to fuck her tight wet cunt first. Grabbing hold of her ass cheeks I pounded into her pussy in missionary, then lifting myself up to stare straight into her eyes as I pumped away at her snatch.

Some energetic fucking, all the time maintaining sultry eye contact with me as she mouthed filth, before it was time to flip her over and get a view of that gorgeous tight bumhole.
I slowly inserted a finger, spat on the crack of her arse and gently opened her up, before starting to rub my cock around her hole. A few gentle pushes and my cock slid in. Slow deliberate strokes in and out as she took hold of her rabbit again, coupled with quiet moans of ecstasy meant that she was getting closer to orgasm.
Deeper, harder and faster I pumped my cock into her arse until eventually she erupted again in a knee trembling orgasm.

Before she had time to come down from her orgasmic high, I withdrew from her arse, whipped off the condom and pushed my cock into her mouth.

I moved to a more comfortable position on my back as she sprawled out on the bed and then onto all fours. By now she had removed the fuck me boots and replaced them with fuck-me killer heels.
Her bum raised in the air, fingers of one hand in her pussy, the other hand wrapped around my cock, she stared up at me and whilst gently wanking my cock invited me to look in the mirror as she played with herself. She licked at my balls, tongued my arse, spat on my cock, told me how many men she had fucked and how much she loved the taste of spunk down her throat and over her face. That was enough for me and I directed four or five waves of jizz into her mouth and over her face. Another stream of cum shot into her hairline as spunk hung from her chin.
I leaned forward and sucked cum from her pretty ‘just fucked’ face, sat up above her and drooled it back into her mouth.
She spilled some out and sat there smiling….cum on her cheeks, nose and chin……she remained like this for another 10 minutes as we chatted about life.
She looked cute, but filthy as fuck plastered in my cum.  :rose:

Later she texted more filth about our encounter and posted the pic on UKE. :cool:

A true and total Cum Slut …..and a damn filthy fuck. :cool:

I will be back for more……… :hi:

Offline chandlerhandler

Awesome review mate, glad you enjoyed your trip to the East Midlands

GolfNut

Great review.

Sounds like you had an awesome PSE session with Mandy. Pleased you had a good time.  :thumbsup:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Awesome review mate, glad you enjoyed your trip to the East Midlands

Thanks  :hi:
Shes a Very Nawty Girl......... :cool:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Great review fella.  :hi:

Think I know what I'm doing next time I am in Leicester. :diablo: :diablo:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Sounds like an amazing experience, I'm still to taste that sexy pussy, we have spoke about a meet loads of times but trying to schedule me over there is a bit difficult atm, one day though certainly :)

Great review matey

Offline JamesPoppers

I'm booked to fuck her next Tuesday at her place.... mmmmmmmm 

Offline mrfishyfoo

Looking forwards to the review fella.  :cool: :cool:

Offline ciscoxxx69

TheNewSeeker

Review title lacks location and title sounds promotional. Keep the review in the body
Please see https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=107455.0

Offline ciscoxxx69

Review title lacks location and title sounds promotional. Keep the review in the body
Please see https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=107455.0

Comments noted and apologies....
Agreed, location should always be in header.
I don't have time to post reviews as often as I used to and was unaware that there was a thread addressing review format issues....
 :hi:

Can Administration amend the title to include Leicester and remove the unintended 'promotional' inference?? 
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 10:29:05 am by ciscoxxx69 »

Offline ciscoxxx69

I have replied to your UKE DM  :hi:

Veritas

Well I rarely get to that part of the world either but generally find it a pleasant day out (maybe because the last time my 'between business meetings' entertainment was with Woofie).

Something tells me I'd better reacquaint myself with that part of the world again soon...and make Miss Foxxx part of my itinery - thanks for the review Cisco.  As always, a priceless 'ready reckoner' for the rest of us.

Offline mrdiamond77

I have added her to my HL on adult work.  Don't know if I will ever get to that area of the country but I would love to see her, very attractive girl.  Good review.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Well I rarely get to that part of the world either but generally find it a pleasant day out (maybe because the last time my 'between business meetings' entertainment was with Woofie).

Something tells me I'd better reacquaint myself with that part of the world again soon...and make Miss Foxxx part of my itinery - thanks for the review Cisco.  As always, a priceless 'ready reckoner' for the rest of us.

You're welcome  :hi:

I will be in the area again soon, so maybe have chance for round 2  :P
Now I wonder?.......what can we get up to next time....? :unknown:

Ziltoid5150

An enjoyable read that-brought back many happy memories

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Great review, sounds awesome!!