External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members OnlyOne for your Hotlist, HP...? Well overweight and likes Unprotected Sex, i.e. she's a barebacking stage 3 chubba!Hidden Image/Members Only
External Link/Members OnlyAnd she also does anal bareback
noooooooooooooowhy would you do this too us, and so close to the top of the page as well, it's like we won't be able to avoid seeing that when we load the page or scroll to the top
She has 2 positive reviews on this site, fuck know how
External Link/Members OnlyAnd she also does anal bareback Hidden Image/Members Only
What's with her eyes, are they painted on?Is that some kind of rash she has round where most normal people have a waist?Can you imagine her bouncing on top of you riding cowboy, as you lay there looking up at her.FFS worst nightmare ever Hidden Image/Members Only
Ask hp, I’m sure he written a review about violating her
2 reviews and a few visits when she was in London. Only £40 a go.
I'd charge her a lot more than £40 to come anywhere near my cock!
Ask Rockharders as he's done the funniest review on this SP. Its a must read.https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=77084.msg963367#msg963367
Really funny review, but FFS the same member of this site has given her 2 POSITVE reviews.
I know- How HP could go and visit some one like that or indeed any one surprises me Takes al sorts really
Not just visited but returned for a second visit
What's with her eyes, are they painted on?
Hidden Image/Members Only
I met her a few times, just did not report each visit on here. She lived very close to me for a while. she became my opportunity knocking shop!
That review!! poor bloke!!!!
Hidden Image/Members OnlyIf you can look beyond the hot wheels, there's a real hot chick ready to drive you wild!External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Onlyclick to enlarge and view a real hot chick .... ?
Indeed, but it remains the best review on this site I reckon.
she's asking questions about what I do, what my wife would think etc etc. Goes on to talk about being pregant
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Pretty girl but the Tattoo omg..
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members OnlyThe cage is made of Titanium steel by the way
Question. How do you explain the tyre treads on your ballsack to the other half?
Tell her you that you were Dining at the Y and a special service delivery was provided; "meals-on-wheels".
I know Elton Johns career has been a bit slow recently, but come on !
There's something about the way you look tonight, That takes my breath away. When sorry send to be the hardest word.
From just £36 per year