Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Odd things that hoors have said...  (Read 4193 times)

Offline catweazle

Had a nice session with a cute Thai girl,  and she asked me to go down in her. Glad to oblige since many Thai girls won't do RO (or if they do they want more cash). After a pleasant few minutes I went to move away and she pushed my head back saying "don't, I havent cum yet" which in all my punting years has never been said to me before.

That got me thinking of other odd or unusual things prossies have said to me. I came in one girls mouth, she swallowed it, licked my cock clean then called me a bastard as she hated the taste of cum.

One girl told me we could only fuck doggie as she had a deformed pelvis which meant she was unable to open her legs properly.

One girl gave such a good BJ that (sooner than I would have liked) I came in her mouth. She complained that that meant I wasn't going to fuck her....... because she was constipated and hoped a good fuck would make her go!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 04:30:07 pm by catweazle »

ickydicky

that was wonderful. the best sex i have ever had. please take your money back :crazy: :wacko:

Offline berksboy

Stop licking my clit or i will hit the ceiling ! I did not believe her and i love eating pussy.

Offline hantshagger

Stop licking my clit or i will hit the ceiling ! I did not believe her and i love eating pussy.

and  she was clearly enjoying it!

bigbird83

Was told by one girl she couldn't get on top because the mattress was too soft  :unknown:

Offline snowbum

I remember a cute Thai girl who was very new to scene asking me to wear 2 condoms as a precaution  :sarcastic:

talln1ck

A WG once told me she enjoyed it so much she wanted to go again for free.

I couldn't beleive my luck.

Unfortunately, I had to go because I was on a tight deadline to get back to the OH!

Bloody fool.  I should have fucked her again anyway.

cristot

A girl who said "I really hate this bit" as I handed her £200.........

Offline fairfield

EE was drilling so hard in CG that i  turned purple and had to shout "Stop!" - (not before managed to come tho.)
She asked "are you ok? You need doctor?" Replied just need to catch my breath. She scolded "This why i not see old men."
As crawled out from under her, she spoilt occasion by demanding "You finish? What about ME!" with her hands balled into fists on her hips.
Think their 'bedside manner' needs improving.

Offline RedKettle

on one of my very first punts:

"Does your wife know you are seeing me?"

Offline Blackpool Rock

A girl who was new to the game once said she liked sex and liked meeting new people therefore it was the ideal job for her, she didn't last long.

Another girl with hairy nipples  :vomit: said she liked them and wasn't going to pluck them out as it was something different to most girls, yeah correct on that one

Then there was the girl who was trying to justify to me (or herself more like) who said "there's nothing wrong with what I do, i'm not a slag you know", yeah right more tea vicar  :D

Offline Jerboa

Had a nice session with a cute Thai girl,  and she asked me to go down in her. Glad to oblige since many Thai girls won't do RO (or if they do they want more cash). After a pleasant few minutes I went to move away and she pushed my head back saying "don't, I havent cum yet" which in all my punting years has never been said to me before.

That got me thinking of other odd or unusual things prossies have said to me. I came in one girls mouth, she swallowed it, licked my cock clean then called me a bastard as she hated the taste of cum.

One girl told me we could only fuck doggie as she had a deformed pelvis which meant she was unable to open her legs properly.

One girl gave such a good BJ that (sooner than I would have liked) I came in her mouth. She complained that that meant I wasn't going to fuck her....... because she was constipated and hoped a good fuck would make her go!

Did she also say, "you handsome man, I lub you to mutt" as for girls scolding for not cumming yet, tell them to pay you first lol.

Offline MJ.spritzen

One WG in the Adelphi Hotel - The room was well lived in, stank of sweat, cheap deodorant and stale food. "Dont mind the pizza boxes, i know it looks a mess but im homeless."

My very first visit to Sakura back in 2010. I unload into the condom, she takes it off, holds it up next to her face, waggles it and says "look, my son is in there" before tossing it into the bin.

Offline RedKettle

I was reminded of this when reading the thread on having the right money - www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=106110.0

I used to very regularly see a young woman in Nottingham called Kylie - was a lovely girl but disappeared a couple of years ago.  On a visit near one Christmas I overpaid her by £10, actually I think by mistake.  She pointed it out and fluffy that I am I said she could keep it as a Christmas tip.  She said thanks but she would feel bad keeping it and gave me the tenner back!!!

Offline stevedave

on one of my very first punts:

"Does your wife know you are seeing me?"

:lol:  :lol: :lol:

Yeah love, she's waiting for me in the car, crack on, we've got to pick the kids up in half an hour  :D

ickydicky

:lol:  :lol: :lol:

Yeah love, she's waiting for me in the car, crack on, we've got to pick the kids up in half an hour  :D

good un :yahoo:

Offline paul_2407

I was reminded of this when reading the thread on having the right money - www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=106110.0

I used to very regularly see a young woman in Nottingham called Kylie - was a lovely girl but disappeared a couple of years ago.  On a visit near one Christmas I overpaid her by £10, actually I think by mistake.  She pointed it out and fluffy that I am I said she could keep it as a Christmas tip.  She said thanks but she would feel bad keeping it and gave me the tenner back!!!

Ouch!

Offline Billy no mates

"Don't call me Paki" "I'm of Indian heritage, I hate being called a Paki"
(I hadnt called her anything at all, she just started randomly ranting)

Her AW name was something like 'Princess Paki' or similar  :dash:

Offline paul_2407

"Don't call me Paki" "I'm of Indian heritage, I hate being called a Paki"
(I hadnt called her anything at all, she just started randomly ranting)

Her AW name was something like 'Princess Paki' or similar  :dash:

That's brilliant  :lol:

Offline webpunter

Front bottom or back bottom ?  :lol:

Offline mh

Front bottom or back bottom ?  :lol:

:vomit:

The Human Enema - a new movie franchise to rival The Human Centipede...  :D

Offline paul_2407

Offline Bangers and Gash

''So......how many women have you seen?''   :thumbsdown:

Offline Jerboa

And your answer should be "how many blokes have you seen luv"  :P

LL

I came in a girls mouth recently (not a girl I've reviewed) and I asked her to swallow it. She spat it into the bin next to the bed and told me that she normally swallows but she's just eaten! Surely she could have found room for my "dessert" :lol:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 06:08:57 pm by LL »

Offline Bangers and Gash

And your answer should be "how many blokes have you seen luv"  :P

Didn't have chance. I could hardly get a word in edgeways.  :D

Offline webpunter

One semi-reg asked me the same & then said that i'd been busy judging by my FB.  Then asked if i'd enjoyed fucking 'xyz'.  I replied well you have been on a 4 week holiday.  The burd was a masseuse & now & again dished out OWO.  This time it was OW.  That was the last encounter.  Fuck that for a game of soldiers !

ickydicky

quite rite. fuck off would have been my reply too

Offline mrdiamond77

I remember in my early punting days, the girl I was with told me "Don't you dare bloody cum yet".  I don't think I have had a single one say that to me since.

Offline paul_2407

I remember in my early punting days, the girl I was with told me "Don't you dare bloody cum yet".  I don't think I have had a single one say that to me since.

Where did it all go wrong Casanova?

Offline uncle jessie

Think that is a trick to try and push you over the edge and dump a load if you have been banging away at her like a duracel bunny for quite a while .

Offline yorkshirepunter3333

"I hate this job, I am only doing it to send money back home to my family" -- Romanian girl, my first of only two punts with a Romanian (second was OK tbh)

Offline mh

"I hate this job, I am only doing it to send money back home to my family" -- Romanian girl, my first of only two punts with a Romanian (second was OK tbh)

That could equally be said, perhaps with even more conviction, by an airport toilet cleaner scraping strangers' shit off the pan for 10 hour shifts for £75 a day.
 :thumbsup:

will-ow

My very first visit to Sakura back in 2010. I unload into the condom, she takes it off, holds it up next to her face, waggles it and says "look, my son is in there" before tossing it into the bin.

thats just unnerving....   :scare: