Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM - Nancy  (Read 2573 times)

Offline montana1977

Nancy –
External Link/Members Only

Works from the apartments on Mason Way, parking is available on the road outside or the side road, again it’s free after midday. The flat is nice inside with a bed and massage table in the room, the shower room is separate but the shower is very small which I think a larger gent might struggle with, definitely no room for an assisted shower. I paid £80 for body2body for an hour, it never felt rushed but I was in an out of there in the full hour, didn’t run over but I think that might be because Nancy mentioned she had a massage booked straight after. Nancy is quite young, around late 20’s I think, she is good looking but didn’t think she was as hot as others have mentioned but that is only my opinion and mean no offence to anyone who disagrees with me. She was wearing a black baby doll dress with a black thong which made her ass look very sexy and firm but had no bra on so could see her great boobs which I’d say are a D cup, very firm and I’d say are implants with the way they felt. She has a nice personality although she seems a little quiet but not sure if that was just the way she was or just didn’t click in that way. Sorted out paperwork and asked me to strip and get on the massage table, she disappeared and came back with just her thong on which got my attention so definitely made a few comments to break the ice which we laughed about. Her massage technique is good although not that firm but feels nice and she also climbs on top too while massage to use her body weight for pressure. Guys please don’t take offence by this, I am just repeating what she said so to give you all the info I got from her, she mentioned she finds it difficult to massage guys with larger muscles as she gets tired quickly, I am not that large but am very toned with an athletic build so said was ok for her, she didn’t say it was a bad thing to massage a guy with large muscles but she just gets tired quick so it’s difficult. The other thing she mentioned was she finds it difficult to massage really hairy guys with oil as the hair comes off and goes everywhere and also it doesn’t feel very nice for her when doing body2body, she doesn’t complain to them but just mentioned it to me as was saying it feels nice for her to massage me as my skin is soft with not much hair. After massaging for a while she moved to my head and back, standing at the top end of the table so got a nice look of her thong and could feel her boobs against my head while reached down to my bum, think was her way of teasing a bit, she does do the occasional reach under teasing but not as much as Sammy. She removed her thong and moved onto body2body which felt very nice, especially her boobs as they are very firm, she then asked me to turn over and continued with the body2body at which point I got to have a nice feel, she was happy for me to grab her ass and even reach round and have a nice rub of clit, whilst doing this she moved further up in order to make it easier for me to reach her clit from behind and have a nice suck of her boobs/nipples, whilst she reached down and played with me. This went on for a while as she seemed to be enjoying it and didn’t even mind me slipping a finger inside her but I didn’t push too much as felt good and didn’t want her to move. I could feel she was very wet so obviously made a few comments to her and joked with her saying I bet it tastes as good as she feels so she asked me if I’d like to find out so obviously I wasn’t going to say no. She lay on the massage table with her legs spread so obviously I sunk my head between her legs and started giving her a good licking with the occasional fingering but not too deep. After a while I felt her grab my head and was breathing heavy then felt her whole body started shaking so can only assume she came, I stood up while still having my hand on her clit and gently teasing her, she was still laying on the bed, think a bit exhausted from coming but grabbed me to pull me closer and started giving me oral which I didn’t expect. I told her I wasn’t going to last long so she asked me to lie down on the bed while she got on top and played with me for the finale still allowing me to have a nice feel of her. As time was now very short and she had another appointment, I had a quick shower and she went to her room to have her shower so could get ready for the next meet, we had a quick chat and hug then left.

I would definitely go see Nancy again purely due to the additional services I got from her without any extra, but if I wanted a firmer massage for muscles aches, I would rather go see wither Sammy or Katy if she comes back.

Offline wolves lad

Great review mate

Will add her to the list...!

Offline Direwolf

Thanks a lot for these reviews mate.. been wanting to try a thai fbsm for a while now, these reviews have given me an idea of what to expect  :drinks:

Offline BillyBackDoor

Thanks for the review.  I quite like the sound of that, but being a walking rug probably guarantees I won't get that kind of service.

Oh well.

Offline montana1977

Glad the reviews and comments have been helpful to you guys, please this is only my experience so obviously service will differ for each person. Also billybackdoor, Nancy did say she sees several guys who are hairy and it's not a problem for her, it's just more difficult for her so don't let that put you off....also I have reviewed 3 other girls too who provide a FBSM service who you might prefer, have a look at my reviews mate

Offline Stapler

Even though your reports are well written and accurate, I was a little dubious when I read that Nancy would hold such a conversation about hairy men!

Now you are saying she would be OK with it!  :unknown:

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Dodo

Even though your reports are well written and accurate, I was a little dubious when I read that Nancy would hold such a conversation about hairy men!

..S...

What are you inferring , that he made it up!!

And how can you say the report was 'well written and accurate' and then be 'dubious' about it  :dash: :dash: :dash:

'Now you are saying she would be OK with it!' ..... Seems to me the OP said pretty much the same in both posts, that was that Nancy just found hairy guys a tad awkward, not that she wouldn't entertain them.....I can understand that.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 09:12:55 pm by Dodo »

Offline wolves lad

I'm surprised anybody bothers to review on here at times when they either get berated or questioned about their integrity.

Dekka

..S...

I don't often agree with Mr S but I also have doubts about this review.
As a regular of Nancy for a while, I would advise if you expect to receive a similar service to that described; you may well be disappointed.

Offline montana1977

Guys I didn't mean any offence to anyone when I said what I did and my apologies if I caused any or brought any doubts you any of you about meeting Nancy. Like I say I was purely trying to share my experience which I know is very little compared to many of you as have only met 4 girls before. Dodo is right, I wasn't implying that Nancy wasn't happy to massage guys who are hairy or that she wouldn't give them a good service or anything like that, she is a very nice person and very polite and sure she would treat any guy with respect and care. It was purely a random conversation we had as was making comments about my skin being soft and she liked that I wasn't hairy as found it easier to massage, same about guys with big muscles which I can understand and am sure you all can...anyway I actually regret mentioning it now but was only trying to share any info I had, again sorry if I caused any offence to anyone.

Offline Stapler

I don't often agree with Mr S but I also have doubts about this review.
As a regular of Nancy for a while, I would advise if you expect to receive a similar service to that described; you may well be disappointed.

I just found it strange that the girl would engage in a conversation regarding massaging hairy men and the mess it all makes! Eww!

..S...

Offline Stapler

I'm surprised anybody bothers to review on here at times when they either get berated or questioned about their integrity.

In that case I am surprised you keep leaving this reply!  :hi:

Good review.......I will add this place to my list...!

..S....

Offline Stapler

Guys I didn't mean any offence to anyone when I said what I did and my apologies if I caused any or brought any doubts you any of you about meeting Nancy. Like I say I was purely trying to share my experience which I know is very little compared to many of you as have only met 4 girls before. Dodo is right, I wasn't implying that Nancy wasn't happy to massage guys who are hairy or that she wouldn't give them a good service or anything like that, she is a very nice person and very polite and sure she would treat any guy with respect and care. It was purely a random conversation we had as was making comments about my skin being soft and she liked that I wasn't hairy as found it easier to massage, same about guys with big muscles which I can understand and am sure you all can...anyway I actually regret mentioning it now but was only trying to share any info I had, again sorry if I caused any offence to anyone.

I only commented because you said the girl didn't really enjoy massaging hairy men.

Then as soon as Billy said she was not for him as he is hairy, you said it would be OK as she already massages some hairy men!

..S....

Dodo

I only commented because you said the girl didn't really enjoy massaging hairy men.

Then as soon as Billy said she was not for him as he is hairy, you said it would be OK as she already massages some hairy men!

..S....
I suggest you read again Montanas very informative post and take what he says at face value. You analyseth toooooooo much.