Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dudley FBSM without FB or M! Just the sensual bit £20:00!  (Read 10516 times)

Offline Stapler

Found myself in Dudley again this week. Hadn't really got time for an hours massage, but fancied some relief!

Went into Tina's shop : Nail and Beauty Lounge, Union Street. (Quiet side street for the hesitant.)
Tel : 07925 151 698

The last time I saw Tina, I got the impression she liked to give a handjob more than the massage. So asked if I could have 15mins for £20. She readily agreed!

Tina is late 30's Thai. Smiley, good English. Girl next door type who likes to please!

Went upstairs. Lay face down on the mattress. Tina knelt between my spread legs and startled massaging my buttocks with deep c/c swipes. Reach under to caress balls and old man.

Turned over and she continued a skilled, unrushed handjob as she knelt between my legs.
I told her I would stand for the finale. She continued to kneel and pumped away.

She didn't object as I slid my hand down her top and felt her tit and nipple till I shot a good load onto the towel beneath!

She helped me clean up afterwards.

If you are near Dudley and fancy a quick handjob that won't break the bank, she is ideal.
Just ask if she can do 15mins. She will get the message!

..S....

« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 02:09:06 pm by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline webpunter

I-fucking-deal: easy to fit in 15 mins with the usual 5 mins or so parking & getting back to the motor  /  pricing  /  service - no bolloxing around with the massage bit  /  top HJ
If i had the same set-up near me - i'd be round there once a week most times.  Even if a punt during the same

Offline georgydog

were in union street is it i only now of 3 shops next to barclays bank fancy a go myself

Offline Stapler

were in union street is it i only now of 3 shops next to barclays bank fancy a go myself

That's the place!

..S....

Ming

Nice review stapler  :drinks:

I must admit I am a little tempted myself..... can you give me an idea of her dress size please?

Ming  :hi:

Offline Stapler

Hi Ming,

With the Thai's, as you know, you get the slim, lithe ones and the chunky ones. Tina fits into the second catagory but she is by no means fat or BBW.

Dress size? Maybe 12 and a bit. But don't hold me to it. The massage girls tend to wear loose fitting tops and leggings.

..S...
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 06:07:33 pm by Stapler »

Offline wolves lad

Good review.......I will add this place to my list...!

Offline vision2014

I went there last week  the nail part down staires looks like it was shut down bit messy lol but the main bit happens upstaires decent enough choice of table massage or floor massage i went for bed because its at the top of the stairs so felt more roomy

The girl like stapler says a bit bigger then some but very friendly had a great chat no rush if iam in dudley again i would certainly go back

she also said that the have another place in cradley heath

rp23

Do we know anything about the place in Cradley Heath?

Offline paul_davis

No joy getting answer on phone today

Dodo

Yea, search 'Kulab'

Offline webpunter

No joy getting answer on phone today
They should get a headset to answer the phone.  And be able to carry on giving HJs uninterrupted  :lol:

Offline Stapler

Offline vision2014

I did review about 3weeks ago  it is rubbish they are only interested in a quick in out and raising the price up once your in

thailuver

yes lucy is cheeky about trying to raise price but offers more for it I went this Monday had exactly the £20 in out I normaly do 80 full nude massage and hj but times hard there is a new short busty girl working there now she is a doll am asking for her next mon as lucy said she permanent now yada has left her name I think mimi

Offline Stapler

yes lucy is cheeky about trying to raise price but offers more for it I went this Monday had exactly the £20 in out I normaly do 80 full nude massage and hj but times hard there is a new short busty girl working there now she is a doll am asking for her next mon as lucy said she permanent now yada has left her name I think mimi

I think I have deciphered the above as you had a walk in handjob for £20. Is that right?

If so, add it to the list here :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=110442.0

Offline paul_davis

yaya now at Dudley

Seen her this week

pussyhunter79

Sorry for resurrecting an old post but this is something im really interested in, do you need to mske appointment or do you just ring number on the door and someone will let you in.

Ive seen this place loads of times and never knew.

How far would the girls go if offered  enough cash HJ, BJ or full service

Bendova69

Sorry for resurrecting an old post but this is something im really interested in, do you need to mske appointment or do you just ring number on the door and someone will let you in.

Ive seen this place loads of times and never knew.

How far would the girls go if offered  enough cash HJ, BJ or full service

Place has been shut for a while now. Not sure if there's anyone there still

DrJones

Just been here. 2/12/16 15:30.
Well I attempted to. The shop is shut, number on the A4 paper sign stuck to inside of window doesn't work.
Someone is collecting the mail as there is non visable through glass door.

DrJones

Has anyone tried since my attempt? It would be great to have an update.