Author Topic: June - Siams - Thai Massage - Liverpool  (Read 975 times)

taylorp

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
That's twice in a week I've popped into Siams. First time was with June and I got a very hard massage. She is attractive and petite, dressed in figure hugging all black she looked great. Then she asked if I want extras. And those very skilled went to work on HR. I must say, looking at her while she does this is very pleasant. She is fit and good looking too.

5 days later I called up and June was in again so I popped in for a repeat performance. Just 30 mins this time but after a brief massage I asked for a slow drawn out HJ. Very enjoyable.

I want to ask for more but end up tongue tied. It's not like a normal WG were you can just say whatever so I ended up silently enjoying what was on offer. I would highly recommend this girl for her message and her HR - both felt amazing.

taylorp

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Here's the link > External Link/Members Only

It was £35 for the hour plus £20 and 2nd visit was £20 for the half plus the £20

Offline Kenaldo

The 'testimonials' tickle me no end.

I can imagine my own......

KENALDO from ....

The massage was superb and solved my aching back but left me with a lower swelling. This was quickly resolved with an oily hand job but sadly a sucking of the end of the swelling was quickly ruled out.

That would shake the locals up!  :lol:

taylorp

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
When there's one round the corner from my house it's a bit too tempting and a lot less hassle than arranging a WG. Now, if I lived in Manchester, say around the corner from Sandys, it would be a different matter, but this a new thing for me.