Sugar Babies
Shemales
Massage
UKPunting
Register
Home
Login
Register
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Escort Reviews
»
North West
»
June - Siams - Thai Massage - Liverpool
« previous
next »
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic:
June - Siams - Thai Massage - Liverpool
(
Read 972 times
)
taylorp
Age Check :
Guest
«
on:
July 17, 2016, 04:53:57 pm »
That's twice in a week I've popped into Siams. First time was with June and I got a very hard massage. She is attractive and petite, dressed in figure hugging all black she looked great. Then she asked if I want extras. And those very skilled went to work on HR. I must say, looking at her while she does this is very pleasant. She is fit and good looking too.
5 days later I called up and June was in again so I popped in for a repeat performance. Just 30 mins this time but after a brief massage I asked for a slow drawn out HJ. Very enjoyable.
I want to ask for more but end up tongue tied. It's not like a normal WG were you can just say whatever so I ended up silently enjoying what was on offer. I would highly recommend this girl for her message and her HR - both felt amazing.
taylorp
Age Check :
Guest
«
Reply #1 on:
July 17, 2016, 04:56:58 pm »
Here's the link >
External Link/Members Only
It was £35 for the hour plus £20 and 2nd visit was £20 for the half plus the £20
Kenaldo
Age Check :
Posts: 263
Likes: 2
Reviews: 18
«
Reply #2 on:
July 17, 2016, 06:18:14 pm »
The 'testimonials' tickle me no end.
I can imagine my own......
KENALDO from ....
The massage was superb and solved my aching back but left me with a lower swelling. This was quickly resolved with an oily hand job but sadly a sucking of the end of the swelling was quickly ruled out.
That would shake the locals up!
taylorp
Age Check :
Guest
«
Reply #3 on:
July 17, 2016, 06:42:24 pm »
When there's one round the corner from my house it's a bit too tempting and a lot less hassle than arranging a WG. Now, if I lived in Manchester, say around the corner from Sandys, it would be a different matter, but this a new thing for me.
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Escort Reviews
»
North West
»
June - Siams - Thai Massage - Liverpool
Member Benefits
From just £36 per year
Massage Reviews:
Explore 15K+ reviews.
Unlimited Interaction:
Access and engage with all content.
Distraction-Free:
No more annoying popups.
Full Access:
Click on external links freely.
See Everything:
View all posted images.
Join Today
close