Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Rihanna, South Quay E14  (Read 2371 times)

5 review(s) for baby.doll007 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Agent W

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Paid: £70 for 30 mins.

TOFTT as I had an opportunity to leave work early, two regulars were unavailable, and I'd been thinking I should get out and experiment more. So, random reasonably priced conveniently located hot girl it was.

Comms were fine, all via text - arranged a 5.30 booking at lunchtime and received postcode and building name (rather nice serviced apartment block 5 mins walk from South Quay DLR), confirmed at 5, called from outside, got voicemail and automated text, texted, got flat number.

Appearance: Rihanna is the girl in the photos, and they were taken in the flat. A bit slim for me (I like big butts and I cannot lie) but hell, she's half my age and has everything on her Likes list, so she's eminently doable in my book. It's just a pity she didn't write that list and doesn't actually like anything.

Services: HR, protected sex. She stripped off in one swift movement (the Romanian Seduction Manoeuvre, I guess) and told me to do the same, which is never a good sign. I wanted to keep my boxers on while she helped me get in the mood, which she went along with for a couple of minutes, until concern for her nails meant off with the shorts. She obviously didn't want to kiss any part of me so she had to prop herself awkwardly on one elbow to wank me a bit, with the slightly bemused air of a girl who was expecting something different. I asked about OWO and she said no. After a while I suggested lube, so she reached for some, which helped a little. When she suggested a fuck there wasn't much else for it really, as she was so unenthusiastic I didn't even attempt fingering or RO. She specified missionary due to size issues, strangely, which was a waste of a nice open plan apartment with all kinds of sofa-based possibilities, but by this point I was looking at getting it over with.

After few minutes, she was impatient that I had to keep stopping to avoid cumming too soon with no pleasure. I find it takes me a while to get past that frustrating stage, which is why foreplay is so important. That can be tricky in a 30 minute booking, but it's not impossible if the girl knows what she's doing. Rihanna didn't. I came without much pleasure and the lube left a burning sensation all the way home.

Conclusion: yes I should have been suspicious of a low-priced Romanian, yes I should have confirmed services upfront.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Sorry about the shit punt but does she look exactly like her pics as i'm curious about her, also she has the cheek to state on her profile  NO RUSH NO RUSH NO RUSH

I might waste 50 quid on her later on

Offline Agent W

Well, the photos are kind of flattering but they are her and they're recent.

I guess if you want to take her in what I have to assume is the Romanian style, where the gentleman drops his trousers on arrival and expects to be presented with a vagina for immediate pounding, then go for it.

I doubt she's even seen her profile.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 07:24:31 pm by Agent W »

Offline Cunning Punt

It's just a pity she didn't write that list and doesn't actually like anything.

Conclusion: yes I should have been suspicious of a low-priced Romanian, yes I should have confirmed services upfront.

Yes, this sort of non-service and poor attitude is to be expected from a Romanian, I'm afraid, but personally I don't consider £70/£100 particularly low-priced.

However, thanks for TOFTT and the review.

Well, the photos are kind of flattering but they are her and they're recent.

I guess if you want to take her in what I have to assume is the Romanian style, where the gentleman drops his trousers on arrival and expects to be presented with a vagina for immediate pounding, then go for it.

I doubt she's even seen her profile.

Yep that's my style I'm not into the convo and foreplay I may pass round there tonight deciding between her and a dominican girl around blackhorse lane

LL

personally I don't consider £70/£100 particularly low-priced.
Me neither. £40 for 30 minutes is cheaper and there are a number of girls in London charging that rate.

Thanks OP. She sounds like a scamming bitch. She's super-fit though so somebody had to pay her a visit  :thumbsup:

Offline Romford

Thanks for the review agent W I believe she works from the same flat as Playboy Christina who I saw this week. Apologies all for no review but I only have my mobile phone to type this on. Playboy Christina albeit similar to photos and in my opinion stunning gave the same non existant service wanted extra for oral on her and wasn't allowed to kiss her because she said her lips were had been done or even on her face as she said it would mess up her make up!!!

Rockhard

She looks great Albeit with shit services. OP did you manage to fuck her doggy style. She has a great ass and would be nice to take her hard from behind.

Offline Londonpunter30

Was think of seeing this girl and even sent a message but won't bother now.

Thanks for the heads up

Offline Agent W

but personally I don't consider £70/£100 particularly low-priced.

You're right, I'm not sure why I said that. I guess was thinking she was good value for the area, but I'm not sure now you mention it. I don't usually pay much more than £100/hour and I've had some amazing punts for that.

Offline Agent W

She looks great Albeit with shit services. OP did you manage to fuck her doggy style. She has a great ass and would be nice to take her hard from behind.

No I didn't. I was instructed to perform in the missionary position. Agreed her arse photo was a selling point for me, along with a couple where she's smiling. In the event I barely saw her arse and she wasn't smiling.

I was in east last night but I opted for someone else as I did not want to waste money on this girl it's a shame as she does it for me big time

kentange

Thanks for TOFTT Agent W! Pity this girl didn't work out because her photos look stunning.

Offline Agent W

I notice some new studio photos have been added since I said her photos look like her and were taken in the flat. The more girl-next-door shots are the ones I meant - the new ones may be technically her but there's so much makeup, studio lighting and Photoshopping going on it's hard to be sure. She's OK looking in the flesh but not quite the supermodel she looks like in some of the photos.