Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheryl of Loughborough. Walked  (Read 9469 times)

3 review(s) for Cheryl (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ted Clubberlang

External Link/Members Only

Sorry I don't log in or post much but I do when I think its worth posting and have been meaning to post this review for a few weeks but thought it was best to wait until I was less annoyed...

Based on this review I booked to see Cheryl a few weeks back. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=70556.msg893724#msg893724

Comms were fairly straightforward and I arranged to meet her in a hotel in the centre of Loughborough. I had read a previous punters comment that she had a slight tremor in one of her hands but this didn't worry me too much, the last review above never mentioned this so I didn't think it could be a major issue. In fact I could find no other post linked to Cheryl that mentioned this issue or anything like it. So imagine my surprise when I walked in to find someone who looked like a 60 year old woman in advance stages of Parkinsons disease; the phrase shaking like a shitting dog springs to mind. Both her hands were shaking so uncontrollably that I have no doubt she'd struggle to even undress herself so I made my excuses and left. Whilst on the one hand I did have some sympathy, on the other hand I was annoyed that this woman is still working under the illusion that she fit and healthy when she is probably close to needing care support. In my opinion she shouldn't be working and if she continues then she needs to make a clear  statement of her profile that she has quite advanced Parkinsons disease. I'm at a complete loss to understand how only one punter could even make reference to this issue and I would hazard a guess that the condition has worsened considerably since that review. Possibly my most shocking experience to date!

mediumjoe

All very strange , I know AW ratings are a load of rubbish but she has 5 good ones in the last 3 weeks . This is a bit annoying as she was on my trimmed bush hl , dont suppose it was her mother standing in for her ? Joking but then again this is punting and anything can and does happen !! Joe

Ted Clubberlang

I think she has a review from 2004 stating that she's 41 so she's at least 53 but looks 60, grey hair roots as I remember and really unattractive. So if it was her mum then she'd be circa 70 to 80. Too much of a coincidence not to be her given the previous comment on the hand tremor. I look forward to someone else confirming what I have said if they are unfortunate enough to miss this review and turn up. I was really annoyed to have wasted my time when she is clearly duping punters this way.  I wonder how many go through with it from sheer sympathy but as I said, its really not on!

mediumjoe

Thanks for that Ted .big red line through that one now . Sounds like you have saved us all a lousy experience . Well done for walking by the way Joe

Ted Clubberlang

Thanks for that Ted .big red line through that one now . Sounds like you have saved us all a lousy experience . Well done for walking by the way Joe

No problem. On this occasion I'm happy for others to benefit from my terrible experience.  :hi:

Ted Clubberlang

I know AW ratings are a load of rubbish but she has 5 good ones in the last 3 weeks .

I can only see one from 4/7/16 and then nothing until a year prior?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I can only see one from 4/7/16 and then nothing until a year prior?

Methinks MJ did not realise that the 2nd rating, and going back was exactly 1 YEAR before the first one. A quick glance could easily mis-read all the 2015's as 2016.

Online RedKettle

Many thanks - she has been on my HL for years simply as a contingency if ever stuck in Loughborough, however now removed!!

Ted Clubberlang

Many thanks - she has been on my HL for years simply as a contingency if ever stuck in Loughborough, however now removed!!

Thank your lucky stars that you weren't!

Ted Clubberlang

Makes this review seem a bit sick in the circumstances. Each to their own but slapping about a Parkinson's patient isn't my idea of fun.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=70556.msg893724#msg893724

Online RedKettle

Makes this review seem a bit sick in the circumstances. Each to their own but slapping about a Parkinson's patient isn't my idea of fun.

Careful there - that reviewer is an old mate of many of us, although no longer with us on UKP.   Clearly she was not showing any signs of Parkinson's or whatever at the time R saw her and she was fully consenting to what they got up to. 

Your review is useful but we do not tend to appreciate having a go at fellow punters here.

Ted Clubberlang

Careful there - that reviewer is an old mate of many of us, although no longer with us on UKP.   Clearly she was not showing any signs of Parkinson's or whatever at the time R saw her and she was fully consenting to what they got up to. 

Your review is useful but we do not tend to appreciate having a go at fellow punters here.

Yes, but there was a previous review showing she did have problems long before and given the advanced degenerative state there is no way this wasn't significantly noticeable. I tend not to appreciate fellow punters writing reviews with rose tinted goggles but there you go, it cost me wasted time and effort. Whether she was fully consenting or not isn't the point really is it!  Why not make a booking and provide your own opinion as to whether she could possibly have been Parkinson's free 7-8 months ago. Ignore my review and go and see her off the back of her last positive on here and then feel free to wax lyrical about what a wonderful and accurate positive review it was!  :hi:  He'd no longer be an "old mate" if you'd visited her based on that review!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 02:15:21 pm by Ted Clubberlang »

Ted Clubberlang

Clearly she was not showing any signs of Parkinson's or whatever at the time R saw her

Review from two years previously and R's review was 7-8 months before I saw her and walked.

I have to say that I noticed a small neurological problem with Cheryl this time round, she has quite a pronounced tremour in her right hand, (think Tom Hanks in Saving Private Ryan)  it was something that I thought I noticed last time but wasn't 100% sure of.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 02:09:49 pm by Ted Clubberlang »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Ted,
Not defending timmy, but you are assuming that HE WOULD HAVE READ Roland D Hay's review, and noted the comment about the tremor in her right hand.

Ted Clubberlang

Ted,
Not defending timmy, but you are assuming that HE WOULD HAVE READ Roland D Hay's review, and noted the comment about the tremor in her right hand.

Not at all, I am simply making the point that it was noticeable 2 years ago, is at an advanced stage now, so therefore must have been noticeable to anybody seeing her 7-8 months ago. Whether he read RDH's review is immaterial, he never mentioned it in his.

Offline Picti

Sorry to hear that you had this uncomfortable experience. However our friend was an ethical / decent punter and an accurate / reliable reviewer (obvious if you read his body of work).

I've no idea about this WG's tremors or the validity of your "diagnosis". There are several potential explanations for her presentation and possible variation / fluctuation within this eg variable compliance with medication resulting in worsening of symptoms if it's a medical condition, etc.

It's something that she should forewarn punters about though.  In your position I'd be inclined to email her with that feedback.

Online RedKettle

Yes, but there was a previous review showing she did have problems long before and given the advanced degenerative state there is no way this wasn't significantly noticeable. I tend not to appreciate fellow punters writing reviews with rose tinted goggles but there you go, it cost me wasted time and effort. Whether she was fully consenting or not isn't the point really is it!  Why not make a booking and provide your own opinion as to whether she could possibly have been Parkinson's free 7-8 months ago. Ignore my review and go and see her off the back of her last positive on here and then feel free to wax lyrical about what a wonderful and accurate positive review it was!  :hi:  He'd no longer be an "old mate" if you'd visited her based on that review!

I am not doubting your review and as stated had removed her from my HL because of it.  I also do not doubt the other review that you refer to given that I know the reviewer pretty well, especially as we had both shagged some of the same girls.  I have no doubt at all that if she had been like you reported at the time that he saw her then he would have reported that in his review - indeed I suspect that like you he would have walked.  Your are entitled to your view but equally I am entitled to state my view that I believe the original review would be accurate, that the reviewer would not have acted distastefully in the way that you suggest (although he did in several other ways  :D) and that I do not appreciate you making those sorts of comments about him.

Ted Clubberlang

Sorry to hear that you had this uncomfortable experience. However our friend was an ethical / decent punter and an accurate / reliable reviewer (obvious if you read his body of work).

Maybe, but nobody's perfect are they and I'm confident that the review under discussion was a lie by omission rather than suggesting that any other portion of his review was inaccurate. Maybe he didn't see it as being important, maybe he was too embarrassed to mention it. We'll never know.

I've no idea about this WG's tremors or the validity of your "diagnosis".

A good point, and neither have I. My "diagnosis" may be wrong, but I've seen Parkinson's patients before and am familiar with the signs; however, my description of the visual signs of her illness is highly accurate but if you feel that "validity of diagnosis" is the critical piece of information here then perhaps you should email her, because I have no interest in doing so.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I am not doubting your review and as stated had removed her from my HL because of it.  I also do not doubt the other review that you refer to given that I know the reviewer pretty well, especially as we had both shagged some of the same girls.  I have no doubt at all that if she had been like you reported at the time that he saw her then he would have reported that in his review - indeed I suspect that like you he would have walked.  Your are entitled to your view but equally I am entitled to state my view that I believe the original review would be accurate, that the reviewer would not have acted distastefully in the way that you suggest (although he did in several other ways  :D) and that I do not appreciate you making those sorts of comments about him.

How can we forget that?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ted Clubberlang

Don't "appreciate" it all you like but the chances are that I've saved you from one of the worst experiences you'll ever encounter. You feel it more important to jump to someones defence over the validity of his review when the fact is that you don't know and the evidence suggests his review wasn't fully accurate. You can't have it both ways, put her back on your HL if you choose to believe she was fine 7-8 months ago because by your conclusion, it may well be just an episode and she may get well again and give you a great punt! Have the courage of your conviction then come back and tell us he was right all along!
 Are you really suggesting she got well from two years ago, then had a massive worsening of her conditions over the last 8 months, to the point where she can barely dress herself, just after her last review from R? Specifically, what sort of comments don't you appreciate? That in my opinion he slapped someone around with Parkinsons? The thing is, as you rightly pointed out, it was consensual and maybe they both loved it but the simple point I made was that it is not my idea of fun. As I said earlier, if you personally are ok with this then get yourself booked in. What is "distasteful" is a matter of opinion; I'm confident she had signs of illness when he saw her and personally, rough sex of the sort discussed, is distasteful to me, particularly when engaging with someone with such obvious signs of this sort of illness.

Offline Picti

Maybe, but nobody's perfect are they and I'm confident that the review under discussion was a lie by omission rather than suggesting that any other portion of his review was inaccurate. Maybe he didn't see it as being important, maybe he was too embarrassed to mention it. We'll never know.

A good point, and neither have I. My "diagnosis" may be wrong, but I've seen Parkinson's patients before and am familiar with the signs; however, my description of the visual signs of her illness is highly accurate but if you feel that "validity of diagnosis" is the critical piece of information here then perhaps you should email her, because I have no interest in doing so.
No the point of my post was that her presentation or symptoms may fluctuate, and I gave a potential example. So she could've presented in various ways at different times. I've no reason to doubt your review, but even less reason to doubt R's review. Like I said, sorry you had an uncomfortable experience.

I've never been in contact with her so it would be very weird for me to email her. However you could offer feedback on why you walked, although you're obviously not obligated to do so.

Ted Clubberlang

No the point of my post was that her presentation or symptoms may fluctuate, and I gave a potential example. So she could've presented in various ways at different times.

You're entirely right of course, but based on what I saw, I would not want to be the punter hoping to catch her on a good day, would you? Jesus, maybe I did catch her on a good day! To my mind her condition is clearly uncontrollable or why would she have not medicated herself before accepting a booking, if indeed it was possible to medicate herself?  I know she drove to the hotel so she's a danger both to herself and to others because in my opinion she shouldn't even be driving.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 06:41:53 pm by Ted Clubberlang »

Offline Picti

You're entirely right of course, but based on what I saw, I would not want to be the punter hoping to catch her on a good day, would you? Jesus, maybe I did catch her on a good day! To my mind her condition is clearly uncontrollable or why would she have not medicated herself before accepting a booking, if indeed it was possible to medicate herself?  I know she drove to the hotel so she's a danger both to herself and to others because in my opinion she shouldn't even be driving.
I had no interest in meeting her anyway, but your review does nothing to increase her appeal.

It's not punting related but if you think her driving is comprised to the extent of endangering others, you might feel an obligation to report that (although if she has a neurological condition her GP should have done this already).

Online RedKettle

if you re read the other review he starts it by saying he is catching up on past girls - this punt could have been a year or two before he wrote the review - perhaps check facts before throwing mud at fellow punters!!

Online RedKettle

Don't "appreciate" it all you like but the chances are that I've saved you from one of the worst experiences you'll ever encounter. You feel it more important to jump to someones defence over the validity of his review when the fact is that you don't know and the evidence suggests his review wasn't fully accurate. You can't have it both ways, put her back on your HL if you choose to believe she was fine 7-8 months ago because by your conclusion, it may well be just an episode and she may get well again and give you a great punt! Have the courage of your conviction then come back and tell us he was right all along!
 Are you really suggesting she got well from two years ago, then had a massive worsening of her conditions over the last 8 months, to the point where she can barely dress herself, just after her last review from R? Specifically, what sort of comments don't you appreciate? That in my opinion he slapped someone around with Parkinsons? The thing is, as you rightly pointed out, it was consensual and maybe they both loved it but the simple point I made was that it is not my idea of fun. As I said earlier, if you personally are ok with this then get yourself booked in. What is "distasteful" is a matter of opinion; I'm confident she had signs of illness when he saw her and personally, rough sex of the sort discussed, is distasteful to me, particularly when engaging with someone with such obvious signs of this sort of illness.

you logic is crazy - I have said that I completely accept your review, hence off the HL (although as she had been on that for years and I had never seen it is unlikely I would have.)

I am solely defending the integrity of the earlier review - I am not a doctor and I have no idea what is actually wrong with her, neither do you, so there is no way you can state with any authority what condition she was in when R saw her.

Also see my post above - a more careful read of the start of the review suggests your assumption on timing could be years out.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
A tremor or shake can be caused by many things not just Parkinsons.  If it is Parkinsons meds don't stop the tremor they just slow the symptoms. 
Tremors or shakes can be anything from fibromyalgia all the way to MS, Parkinsons etc
It may also be caused by medications used to treat other conditions

If her tremor was so bad she was unable to dress herself she would not be driving as doctors are very quick to notify the DVLA about illnesses that may mean medical a before being allowed to drive  ( I know as have six monthly reviews and only allowed to drive an automatic now)

If her tremor is Fibro related it will come and go same as if it is caused by meds. It will wear off as the meds wear off

Before the OP says he knows Parkinsons so knows it was that, a tremor is the same regardless of the cause which is why when someone presents with a tremor doctors go to the lesser illnesses first before looking at Parkinsons etc

Ted Clubberlang

Also see my post above - a more careful read of the start of the review suggests your assumption on timing could be years out.

You seriously want to defend the robust nature of this punters reviews and at the same time suggest he posted a review two years or more after seeing her but failed to mention that fact? Again, you seem to want it both ways. One of us has crazy logic, but it ain't me!

Ted Clubberlang

A tremor or shake can be caused by many things not just Parkinsons.

Yes, we've established that thanks Einstein, but its not really the point.  :hi:

Online RedKettle

You seriously want to defend the robust nature of this punters reviews and at the same time suggest he posted a review two years or more after seeing her but failed to mention that fact? Again, you seem to want it both ways. One of us has crazy logic, but it ain't me!

I more comfortable with the idea he was hazy on the timing - and to be fair when I posted reviews of girls I had seen pre UKP I am not sure I was specific on timing?

Anyway I think enough said - the review is genuinely appreciated!!  Cheers

Offline Picti

Can't remember the exact timescale but do recall that R was asked to post reviews on previous punts, so the context was there at the time although (for good reasons) his non-review posts have now been removed.  So there was no subterfuge or any other accusation you may wish to level at a well-respected punter.

Yes, we've established that thanks Einstein, but its not really the point.  :hi:

This was uncalled for, and you're terrible at picking your targets! Dani is again well-respected on here, and has survived on UKP far longer than most WGs because of the balanced and measured nature of her posting.

If I'm honest I'm not sure why you're so angry.  You had a disappointing and uncomfortable experience and you posted a review; thanks for doing so.  You sought to discredit another punter's review, which generally isn't accepted unless there's substantiated grounds for doing so.  You were understandably challenged on this by punters who knew him better, and that's when the matter deteriorated.  So please (and not necessarily in this order):

1/ Write reviews of a couple of your better punts
2/ Apologise to Dani
3/ Put this behind you and contribute more to get a better feel for the forum

Ted Clubberlang

Pic, I have PM'd you with some details.

Re: Dani. I have zero reason to apologise. This is a punters forum and she never misses an opportunity to talk bollocks. She stated the obvious and it wasn't a useful contribution, this was a review to warn punters, not Dr Finlay's casebook. Some of us remember when that 'respected' member was on this site posting as Cassie Lane but at the same time blogging this sort of shit... "I do not nor will I ever pander to the neanderthal, misogynistic arseholes that are found on there.  I only read four topics and felt physically violated.
I am quite upset that anyone would think I could stand to tolerate their behaviour let alone endorse it.
I do not tolerate men like that regardless of if its my private life or paid for.  Any client who treated me in this manner would leave with his balls in a bag in his hands"   :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Pic, I have PM'd you with some details.

Re: Dani. I have zero reason to apologise. This is a punters forum and she never misses an opportunity to talk bollocks. She stated the obvious and it wasn't a useful contribution, this was a review to warn punters, not Dr Finlay's casebook. Some of us remember when that 'respected' member was on this site posting as Cassie Lane but at the same time blogging this sort of shit... "I do not nor will I ever pander to the neanderthal, misogynistic arseholes that are found on there.  I only read four topics and felt physically violated.
I am quite upset that anyone would think I could stand to tolerate their behaviour let alone endorse it.
I do not tolerate men like that regardless of if its my private life or paid for.  Any client who treated me in this manner would leave with his balls in a bag in his hands"   :hi:

Are you implying that Dani was posting on this site as Cassie Lane?

Ted Clubberlang

Are you implying that Dani was posting on this site as Cassie Lane?

I'm fairly sure she was posting as Cassie Lane, yes. Interesting that you chose to ignore the more relevant part of the post regarding her blogs though. Why don't you ask her?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Ted Clubberlang

Quite a few others thought it too, heres just one example...

Firstly i want to state that Cassie Lane is a liar... but then what would one expect...whats laughable is that she thinks she can hide by this username here ...well Dani heres the email i sent you in full...UNEDITED .. because apparently you cant tell the truth...

Aussiebitch was banned but nevertheless.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I'm fairly sure she was posting as Cassie Lane, yes. Interesting that you chose to ignore the more relevant part of the post regarding her blogs though. Why don't you ask her?

I was more concerned of the fact that if what you say is true, then Danni has been using x2 IDs on this site, something which is frowned upon by Admin, leading to immediate ban!!!

Ted Clubberlang

I was more concerned of the fact that if what you say is true, then Danni has been using x2 IDs on this site, something which is frowned upon by Admin, leading to immediate ban!!!

I thought it was common knowledge   :unknown:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

What's even more interesting is how you know all this....  and were able to dig out old quotes from 2013.... yet you joined this site only 4 months ago?

Ted Clubberlang

What's even more interesting is how you know all this....  and were able to dig out old quotes from 2013.... yet you joined this site only 4 months ago?

Hmm, again, another interesting response. All material is freely available to any budding Sherlock Holmes. Type Cassie Lane into that big box in the top right hand corner and see what comes up first?

Ted Clubberlang

I'm genuinely interested in your answer to this Cooltiger... Are you more concerned about how I know what I know or that we have a 'respected' prossie member who has demonstrably criticised this forum and the punters on it?

Offline mf_1101

OP needs to calm down, I doubt his fellow punter would purposely not post vital information like "she has parkinson's". Unfair and poor class to accuse him of lying tbh.  :thumbsdown:
You had your timewasted, I get it, I sympathise but move on, I read plenty of reviews here and turned out to be worse in person.

Ted Clubberlang

OP needs to calm down, I doubt his fellow punter would purposely not post vital information like "she has parkinson's". Unfair and poor class to accuse him of lying tbh.  :thumbsdown:
You had your timewasted, I get it, I sympathise but move on, I read plenty of reviews here and turned out to be worse in person.

You're late to the party. I'm perfectly calm thanks. But again, I say to you, please book her, then tell me how unfair I was being!  :D

Offline cueball

Great thread folks.

It's top of the unread posts tree.

The punt sounds shit, the prossie sounds nuts but the thread is electric.

It's catching the eyes of all us.

Keep up the good work, the whole of ukp are watching  :thumbsup:

Let's delve deep into this cassie lane thing,, what's it all about, who we on about, what have they said, who said what to whom...... let's get to the nitty gritty  :D

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Hmm, again, another interesting response. All material is freely available to any budding Sherlock Holmes. Type Cassie Lane into that big box in the top right hand corner and see what comes up first?

That is correct. I posted as cassie lane but at the time Nik knew it was me and eventually changed the name to Dani when I asked

As for the forum I talked about it was the one set up as a fake version of this site and my name, a this name and JRC and Niks names were being used by other people and making vile misogynistic hate filled posts in each of our names.  I also posted about it on my old Twitter account which I had to close for the same reason and even posted it on saafeI actually left the forum for a while because of all the hassle that came with being a member.  Nik was nice enough to give me a new account when I chose to come back

You seem to know an awful lot about me infact I am starting to wonder if you are not someone who has been here before and I'm not sure if either I upset you in some way.  Did you fail to book me? Or are you a female with a grudge as it seems rather strange that you would go into attack mode just because I explained it might not be Parkinsons so perhaps she was fine during her booking with R. You say you knew that so why argue that R must have seen it?

Very strange indeed

Did you think having a go at me would get me banned?  Sorry I don't bite and I don't throw my toys out of the pram

Offline mf_1101

You're late to the party. I'm perfectly calm thanks. But again, I say to you, please book her, then tell me how unfair I was being!  :D

I disagree, you are not dropping this.
 And no chance I would book her, description on yours and previous reviews come across as shagging Theresa May on a cold morning  :vomit:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Late with my response, as Danni has replied above.

I had earlier alerted Admin regarding the possibility of Cassie Lane, and Danni being the same. I shall let Admin deal with that.

If what danni says above is true, then it would appear Admin/Mods are aware of this.

Regarding the blog you have posted, Danni has some explanation to do, even though it is quite old, and I suspect before her membership on here.

EDIT
She has explained in the same reply.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 11:45:50 pm by CoolTiger »

Ted Clubberlang

I disagree, you are not dropping this.

But I thought you wanted me to move on, have you changed your mind?  :D

Ted Clubberlang

That is correct. I posted as cassie lane but at the time Nik knew it was me and eventually changed the name to Dani when I asked

As for the forum I talked about it was the one set up as a fake version of this site and my name, a this name and JRC and Niks names were being used by other people and making vile misogynistic hate filled posts in each of our names.  I also posted about it on my old Twitter account which I had to close for the same reason and even posted it on saafeI actually left the forum for a while because of all the hassle that came with being a member.  Nik was nice enough to give me a new account when I chose to come back

You seem to know an awful lot about me infact I am starting to wonder if you are not someone who has been here before and I'm not sure if either I upset you in some way.  Did you fail to book me? Or are you a female with a grudge as it seems rather strange that you would go into attack mode just because I explained it might not be Parkinsons so perhaps she was fine during her booking with R. You say you knew that so why argue that R must have seen it?

Very strange indeed

Did you think having a go at me would get me banned?  Sorry I don't bite and I don't throw my toys out of the pram

I'm not remotely interested in you though generally I think you talk rubbish but lets not pretend those weren't your blogs.  :hi:

Offline smiths

Dani DID have another nick before this one, but I assume she stopped using that for whatever reason and then started using Dani. No idea why and no interest why but as far as I know and only admin can confirm she wasn't double nicking at the same time.

Offline cueball

Oh, I'm confused  :dash:

Is dani cassie then? Yes?

Is dani on about here with them nasty words in that blog or somewhere else?

Has cassie been banned but allowed back on then?

If I podge dani, can I tick off cassie lane in my hotlist too?

There's so much for me to learn on here, I feel like I've got bloody parki's

Ted Clubberlang

Regarding the blog you have posted, Danni has some explanation to do, even though it is quite old, and I suspect before her membership on here.

No, it was after her membership on here.