Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English-Fran  (Read 3091 times)

3 review(s) for Francesca Rose (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline asyn

Hi Guys,
This is my first real Negative review since my early days and I thought I have figuered out not to experience the disapointments I had very early in this hobby. I had Fran on hot list for a while and after reading GN positive review got in touch last week. She had an offer of £110 for the hour that she mentioned that due to the football her work was quite. I booked for 1.5 hr. (I usually book 1.5 to 2 hours) Now it may be that because there was a reduced price hence it refelcted in service or whatever but it was one of quite boring punt i have had in a long time.
I contacted Fran about early morning asking for a booking- the comms were excellent. We spoke on the phone later that afternoon and agreed a time that evening. she gave me hotel details (City centre)and I set off early and excited. Parked the car and texted her she said to wait as she wasnt in the hotel yet. During this I noticed I she was 15 mins late. I didnot mind as I was expecting her to fulfill our time and that I will be ok to stay 15 mins at the end which she didnot. After I got to her room found that she is really beautifll and has really nice sexy body, toned breasts and lovely sexy bum. the paper work sorted and I took a quick shower.  I know she doesnt do FK so no problem. Played with her lovely boobs and a bit or oral on her that she seemed to enjoy. But things got worse from there. Her oral on me was disapointing, only lick the tip and at no point tried to go beyoned there but did lick the shaft, I asked her to try to DT but she said she couldnt. She kept telling me that because I am so big and she doesnt think we can have sex as she is very tight. Any way on with the condom and a tried few positions but she made the angles difficult for penetration. She wouldnt go on top neither would try doggy and kept telling me go very slow. I have had some girls mentioned in the past of the size but never had issue like this. With Fran's attitude it was becoming clear that it is not going to be fun which is a shame becuase this girl is smart and looked stunning.
She made me cum with her hand job and licking and facials that is advertised wasnt available that evening due to  her make up again I was wondering if I hadnt booked the special rate might have been different. We still had over 40 minnutes left but it was kind of awkward as she was quite happy to sit there and tell me how big I was and she enjoys Oriental guys because they are rather small etc etc. I initated 2nd round but again due the her visible lack or enthusiasm was becoming a challenge. She had her eyes on the clock and told me about 10 or so minutes before that she didnot think I was going to cum the 2nd time and may be I should wank myself off :scare: :timeout:  I have never had any issues with coming and generally cum 4/5 times in 2 hours but with Fran it just didnot work. At this point we still had time left but I said yes that ok and I went to shower. I saw her changed and leaving and asked if she is OK to which she said that she is not coming back to the room and I can leave when I want. She must have the room booked by the hour but to leave me there was I thought very unprofessional.
I would say though that Fran had really nice body and has a nice way of talking and clearly looks after herself as she mentioned her diet and excercise regime but this for me was a disapointing experience.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

GolfNut

Very sorry to hear about your bad experience with Fran, asyn.

Not much I can say other than I'm pretty disappointed to hear what you've said and it almost sounds like a completely different girl to the one I've met a couple of times now, but you obviously did see her and your physical description is exactly as I recall her.

Clearly you are very well endowed and this was obviously a problem for Fran. I do recall her being pretty tight, but I'm just average.

I personally think she shouldn't have gone ahead with the booking if she knew she was not capable of seeing it through in a satisfactory manner, and to cut you short is inexcusable, while leaving you alone in the room is quite surprising to say the least.

So for clarification asyn, did you only spend an hour in the room having paid for an hour and a half? If so that is completely out of order.

I did see her reduced rate but it was £120 for an hour not £110, but could have been trying out different offers.

Also if you can tell us how much you paid for an hour and a half as she only advertises an hourly rate on her profile which is currently £150.

Her prices have jumped in recent months and she is now at the local high end rates wise, competing with some very good girls at considerably lower prices.

Clearly this review will not do her reputation any favours and will act as a warning to other very well endowed punters thinking of booking her, although our colleague Pictisunum who has booked and positively reviewed her is also well endowed and does mention in his review of her some difficulty with his size here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=84388.0
But she appears to have made a better job of completing than you experienced.

I hope your future punts are more enjoyable.

GN

Online RedKettle

Thanks for that review - I had her on my HL and was toying with her or a TOFTT that I have my eye on.  Whilst size would unfortunately not be an issue seeing me  :( :cry: I am wary if she has that sort of attitude.  Also at £150 there are a few tried and tested top girls I could see and still get change to buy a full english afterwards.  :D

Offline Picti

Yes sorry to hear this asyn.  Your review expresses disappointment in three areas.

Firstly, Fran is indeed apprehensive about taking bigger cocks.  This is no comment on your approach as I don't know what happened.  It's in my review but I noticed her apprehension and she had made several comments about it, but despite her being very wet from RO, etc, I agreed to a good big blob of lube (with further applications).  I also reassured her, went very slowly, and didn't fully penetrate her.  Now I'm aware that other punters might regard that as unfavourable but it was a reasonable compromise to me (and with a big cock, certainly not the first time I've had to take this approach).  She trusted this approach and we did progress to doggy with about 50% penetration, although at one point I slide a bit further in and seemingly hurt her.

Secondly, she is very vanilla, although when I saw her all services were on offer, her kissing and oral were good, and she took some direction on the latter.  There was no suggestion of trying to avoid services.  From your description you received a lacklustre service and (as far as GN and I are concerned) below what she's capable of. 

Thirdly, within your description her approach and attitude are very disappointing i.e. arriving late, reducing your time, etc.  None of that was evident with me, but it's unacceptable.

It would be a great pity if she allowed her approach and service to diminish because as you fairly state, she is a beautiful young woman.  That's not enough though as there are equally attractive WGs offering consistently quality service to a range of punters.  Fran now has two negative reviews so I hope that she considers this carefully.

Looking at who you've seen in your other reviews, you have an eye for a quality WG and I have no concerns about your next punts.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 08:54:13 pm by pictisunum »

Offline asyn

Thank you guys,
It was on the England v Slovakia football evening. She had @£110 per hour and I booked for 1.5 hours and paid £165 which Fran was happy about. In total I would say we spent about an hour in the room together as Fran went to the toilet after round 1 for a break. We did use lube and some coconut cream/ oil she had but it wasn't my day I suppose.
I do normally choose girls that are well reviewed on here as you all know this business is suppose to be fun and don't want to risk paying for a service that is medicore at best.
Just warning the guys in here to may be discuss services before booking etc to have better experience as the above guys.
Happy punting

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Sorry to hear about your experience. I did have her as someone to try again as I had a mediocre to poor punt with her and had put it down to an off day, but I definitely won't bother now, these off days seem to be a bit too regular. Cutting the meeting short after turning up late is a really shoddy move.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Arry

Disappointing.... Off my hot list

Offline monkeybucket

Sad as she looks cracking. Not sure if i'll Un HL her though as i'm sadly ( or maybe in this case maybe lucky) just an average joe in that department.

How big is too big though are we talking 7, 8 , 9 , bigger inches? might help guys that have bigger than average chap decide if its a punt they want to make.

MB

GolfNut

Fran now has two negative reviews so I hope that she considers this carefully.

This is her first negative as far as I can see pictisunum.

She has had a neutral previously with 4 positives, so not really the end of the world if she can bounce back from this one and deliver what we know she is capable of.

GN

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

I'd have to see two positives after a negative before considering.
Don't like hearing this 'too big' & 'go easy' bollocks.

If a WG can't take a good pounding from whatever's presented then they're in the wrong job.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Picti

This is her first negative as far as I can see pictisunum.

She has had a neutral previously with 4 positives, so not really the end of the world if she can bounce back from this one and deliver what we know she is capable of.

GN

You're right, I always remember COTC review as a negative because of the damning content, but he actually rated it a neutral.  I stand corrected  :hi:

If a WG can't take a good pounding from whatever's presented then they're in the wrong job.

Not specific to Fran, but I don't agree with this.  Just as there's great variation in cock size, there's also great variation in what a woman can comfortably take.  Trust me, it's great to find the ones who can take a pounding, but I've had otherwise great punts with some who couldn't.

Offline Muaythai67

There should be no off days.

If they're not feeling it then they shouldn't be stating their availability. A reduced rate should not be a reduced service as that was her choice to lower the price.

There's plenty of strong competition at the moment

ClarkeOfTheCourse

You're right, I always remember COTC review as a negative because of the damning content, but he actually rated it a neutral.  I stand corrected  :hi:

I didn't think my review was that damning, only that I didn't bother going down on her  :lol: She obviously took offence though as she came on here to suggest that lack of discretionary services was due to poor hygiene on my part.   :dash:

Offline Picti

I didn't think my review was that damning, only that I didn't bother going down on her  :lol: She obviously took offence though as she came on here to suggest that lack of discretionary services was due to poor hygiene on my part.   :dash:

Don't want to be pedantic or get into unnecessary disagreement, but your review included her withholding kissing and OWO, and you also made a detrimental comment about her hygiene.  I regarded those statements as concerning and seriously considered cancelling my punt with her as your review was posted a couple of days before the arranged date.  That's what I meant by "damning".  Anyway I don't want to hijack the thread  :hi:

ClarkeOfTheCourse

If you'd like to re-read this

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=84156.0

you'd see that I tried to be fair, balanced and give an accurate account in my review. Definitely not a damning review or a hatchet job.

However, given Fran's extreme reaction to some constructive feedback that involved insinuations of poor hygiene on my part (oh the irony), I'd certainly downgrade her to a negative given the chance.

Offline Picti

If you'd like to re-read this

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=84156.0

you'd see that I tried to be fair, balanced and give an accurate account in my review. Definitely not a damning review or a hatchet job.

However, given Fran's extreme reaction to some constructive feedback that involved insinuations of poor hygiene on my part (oh the irony), I'd certainly downgrade her to a negative given the chance.
:dash: No-one's accusing you of an unfair review or hatchet job  :unknown:. I'll try to be crystal clear. I INTERPRETED your review as damning as you described unjustified withholding of services and a feminine hygiene issue. Most punters would view those as bad signs; I did and almost cancelled my scheduled punt on that basis. I'm glad I didn't as I had a good experience with her, but not one I've repeated.

I accept your review and that of the OP, and they indicate that her performance can be variable. Again not an encouraging sign.

I really hope that we're clear on this now. Incidentally you should know that to change a review rating you simply report your post and ask Admin to change it.

BigVince

Totally struck off my books.

Will not be parting with my hard earned cash.

Thanks Donkey  :hi: