Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dominatrix in Glasgow  (Read 4862 times)

Offline Six-to-midnight

Hey,

I have found I have a day to myself this Saturday and am planning to see a Dominatrix in Glasgow or Edinburgh and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with any of these dominatrix?

External Link/Members Only

I have very limited experience having only visited a Pro-Domme once so any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers guys!

Offline Rossco100

Haven't seen any of the women you mention but I have seen Mistress Nina a few times in the Dungeon in Glasgow City Centre and I have enjoyed my time with her,I even got to have sex with her the first time I seen her in her flat when she was still offering that service which unfortunately is off the menu now

Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Six-to-midnight

Haven't seen any of the women you mention but I have seen Mistress Nina a few times in the Dungeon in Glasgow City Centre and I have enjoyed my time with her,I even got to have sex with her the first time I seen her in her flat when she was still offering that service which unfortunately is off the menu now

Cheers for the info Rossco, she does look pretty good from her website, the only thing that stops me from wanting to book with her is that I fancy booking with a Scottish dominatrix, nothing against dommes who are other nationalities, I just fancy being controlled by someone with a Scottish accent :)

ickydicky

Cheers for the info Rossco, she does look pretty good from her website, the only thing that stops me from wanting to book with her is that I fancy booking with a Scottish dominatrix, nothing against dommes who are other nationalities, I just fancy being controlled by someone with a Scottish accent :)

have you ever thot of just getting married :lol: :D :P :dance:

Offline Six-to-midnight

have you ever thot of just getting married :lol: :D :P :dance:

Hahaha it crossed my mind but it'd probably be cheaper to see a Dominatrix every once in a while!

ickydicky

just dont get conned by celine/magalie/sexyfrenchgirl. she claims that offers domm but he idea of dom is trying you up and dropping one of her big smelly shites in your mouth. ug! :vomit:

Offline Six-to-midnight

just dont get conned by celine/magalie/sexyfrenchgirl. she claims that offers domm but he idea of dom is trying you up and dropping one of her big smelly shites in your mouth. ug! :vomit:

Aye I had a wee read about her, sounds delightful  :vomit:

Thought I'd have a better and potentially safer experience with a ProDomme as opposed to a WG who offers Domme.

Iniesta11

Try Mistress KatinkaDom

Not met but looks good

ickydicky

Offline Six-to-midnight

Try Mistress KatinkaDom

Not met but looks good

Aye she doesn't look bad at all! Cheers for the tip, do you know anytime that has visited her?

Iniesta11

Nope but her reviews and pics look good

camcorder

I've met Lilith a few times without having a session with her as she lets other dommes use her playspace. Always had the impression she could be quite strict and not for the feinthearted... eg the chainsaw in the dungeon! She seems well thought of in the fetish scene.

I have had a few brilliant sessions with Mistress Scarlett a few years ago and didn't go back for more as she is addictively good and I could have seen myself going bankrupt. These days I suppose she will be one of the more / experienced dommes in the Glasgow scene. I have a friend who sessions with her a few times a year and is of the opinion that her dungeon is full of very good kit and you are getting a quality experience. He has less good things to say about the likes of Dark Studios where you still can't get a shower after a session, and there are a fair few scenarios (eg food sploshing) where you might hope for something better than washing yourself in the bathroom sink.

I met Inka last year with her friend Marilyn in Edinburgh. They are now in a new venue as they had complaints from neighbours at the previous location... she's on Twitter if you want to see pics of some of her outfits and equipment. It was a great session and only the distance and trying to match diaries has stopped me returning for more. Very happy to recommend Mistress Scarlett and Mistress Inka to anyone into BDSM and fetish.

camcorder

Two other dommes who I have seen recently are Rubber Mistress Ana and Mistress Argenta both in Glasgow and both very skilled and thorough in preparing scenarios at the end . They have both been working for years, know what they are doing and mindblowingly good... again they are on Twitter as well as having profiles and their own websites.

Offline Keema

I see Katina offers queening - an hour with that under that ass and I'd walk away a very happy man.

Offline Six-to-midnight

I've met Lilith a few times without having a session with her as she lets other dommes use her playspace. Always had the impression she could be quite strict and not for the feinthearted... eg the chainsaw in the dungeon! She seems well thought of in the fetish scene.

I have had a few brilliant sessions with Mistress Scarlett a few years ago and didn't go back for more as she is addictively good and I could have seen myself going bankrupt. These days I suppose she will be one of the more / experienced dommes in the Glasgow scene. I have a friend who sessions with her a few times a year and is of the opinion that her dungeon is full of very good kit and you are getting a quality experience. He has less good things to say about the likes of Dark Studios where you still can't get a shower after a session, and there are a fair few scenarios (eg food sploshing) where you might hope for something better than washing yourself in the bathroom sink.

I met Inka last year with her friend Marilyn in Edinburgh. They are now in a new venue as they had complaints from neighbours at the previous location... she's on Twitter if you want to see pics of some of her outfits and equipment. It was a great session and only the distance and trying to match diaries has stopped me returning for more. Very happy to recommend Mistress Scarlett and Mistress Inka to anyone into BDSM and fetish.

Cheers Camcorder, very informative! I'm now narrowed down to Mistress Lilith and Mistress Scarlet. Like the idea of Mistress Lilith not being for the faint hearted but your glowing review of Mistress Scarlet might have swung it!

How have you met Mistress Lilith not in session capacity of you don't mind me asking?

Cheers

ickydicky

hope you enjoy getting thrashed.

ickydicky

and we expect a blow by blow review :cool:

camcorder

Cheers Camcorder, very informative! I'm now narrowed down to Mistress Lilith and Mistress Scarlet. Like the idea of Mistress Lilith not being for the faint hearted but your glowing review of Mistress Scarlet might have swung it!

How have you met Mistress Lilith not in session capacity of you don't mind me asking?

Cheers

Over the years I have been in Lilith's playspace for sessions with Mistress Savannah (who moved to Scarlett's dungeon years ago - not sure if she still works but if she does, she is also excellent), Rubber Mistress Ana (who now has her own place), Mistress Argenta. Lilith has occasionally been in when I've been coming and going and although I never saw her at any of the fetish clubs I have some mutual friends through the fet scene and I have also met her in a few Glasgow pubs when with mutual friends. From photos she is an ice maiden and in person has a devilish slighly scary persona. I don't think I ever spoke with her and smiled in her direction and left it at that!

With any mistress meet it is always a very good idea to say what you are looking for, what you definitely aren't into and set boundaries before the start and any decent pro-domme will want a consultation before a first meet.

camcorder

I see Katina offers queening - an hour with that under that ass and I'd walk away a very happy man.

With most pro-dommes (with a good reputation) they will be fully clothed for any queening that goes on... unlike on a regular punt.

Offline Keema

ickydicky

at least they wont be dropping big smelly turds in your mouth like the manky mad frenchie :vomit:

stuart_gla

I've also seen Mistress Nina a few times (External Link/Members Only), mostly for foot worship sessions with her firmly directing proceedings, shoe/heel licking, toe sucking and cum on feet.  Once took a prostate massage, interesting first-time experience, and I found it an enjoyable/pleasurable sensation, with her fingers right up the bum (with lubed condom).  My visits were a while ago now, when she was operating from a private apartment, not been to the dungeon.  I liked her accent (English), and found her quite pretty.  Remains fully clothed, no sexual services on my visits.  Something different anyway...

Offline S.X. MacHine

Take a look at 'Mistressblonde'. Formerly 'Dirty Daniella' of Edinburgh. Very experienced dominatrix and former prossie.
Brilliant person.

ickydicky

if i dont get a bj at least then not really interested.

stuart_gla

if i dont get a bj at least then not really interested.

For me, getting a bj from a pro-dom would ruin the whole submissive vibe.

You never know icky, you might enjoy a good spanking or pegging from one of these girls.  :scare:

ickydicky

i will leave that to those who enjoy pain. i dont mind inflicting it but i am a big feartie

Offline auldie63

Sorry guys, whatever floats yer boat, but never been able to fathom the sense in paying someone to batter the shite out of me. I am seriously alergic to pain, but if you are really into this I know a couple of pubs where simply wearing the wrong sort of jersey will guarantee you get a good kicking. PM me for addresses.
Mind you it's not as bad as those wierdos who give the girl their plastic and then get off on her spending all their money, what the fuck is that all about?

ickydicky

cant figure it out auldie. any more than getting sexual pleasure from having someone drop their shite in your mouth. see, i didnae mention her.  :yahoo:

camcorder

Sorry guys, whatever floats yer boat, but never been able to fathom the sense in paying someone to batter the shite out of me. I am seriously alergic to pain, but if you are really into this I know a couple of pubs where simply wearing the wrong sort of jersey will guarantee you get a good kicking. PM me for addresses.
Mind you it's not as bad as those wierdos who give the girl their plastic and then get off on her spending all their money, what the fuck is that all about?

When I first got onto the fetish scene I had thought it was all about pain but it's not... there are lots of other angles to it beside being hit with crops, floggers, whips, paddles etc.