just saw this one's profile on BP today, for those who like a big "horse" cock, not sure what pics you're allowed to post so I'll let someone who knows how to do that External Link/Members Onlywould love to see a review if anyone wants a go
External Link/Members OnlyI would dearly love to go to this event but sadly it’s impossible for me. I’m posting it here for those who might be interested who are not on the Lucy Loveit mailing list, which is where I heard about it. Seems to be a new venture – they’ve only done female escort parties before as far as I know.
... I know how to post pics, but I believe I've rightly uploaded her pic here: Comically photoshopped TS cocks
Asked if anyone had any info on this girl some time ago - she's now in Luton, which is not too far from me - fucking hell she looks to be the full package - check out her cock in the video! Wish there was a little to go by regarding her service but think I'll have to TOFTT - can't resist!!External Link/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Sexy!
I saw her 10 days ago - fucking fantastic! - Will be submitting a review shortly
Hi any one seen this one , please.Just popped up in Croydon, thanks.External Link/Members Only
From just £36 per year